Three Bears Pt. 02

Story Info
Young and in love, nothing is going to tear them apart.
11.4k words
4.81
7.8k
8

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R410a
R410a
2,967 Followers

When you write about subject matter that may be seen as controversial by some, you're never quite sure how it will be received. I have to say I am pleased with the positive response for part one, the encouraging comments and emails tell me it was worth the effort. I started this story months ago but held off submitting it, why I'm not sure, maybe it was all the tension in our world today. It was originally a three-part story, but there's so much going on with these kids I've added a fourth part which will be submitted a week after part three. Enjoy.

*

Switching positions so my shoulder wouldn't hurt had put her tight to me left side almost like holding a baby. With her head cradled in my left arm and her torso laying across my lap I slowly moved my hand to her breast hoping she wouldn't push me away. Her reaction surprised me, putting her hand over mine she squeezed slightly, enough to let me know what she wanted. I'd never felt a girl before, it was so soft and firm at the same time, so warm, fitting into my hand perfectly. Reaching up she cupped my cheek in her hand pointing my face toward hers.

"I've never been touched by a boy before. Have you ever touched a girl?"

"Nope. When I got older mom told me that where a girl has two layers of clothes my hands didn't belong unless the girl said it was okay. You're the only girl I've ever held hands with or kissed."

"I don't mind if you touch me Bo. It feels good when you do that, it makes me feel tingly inside and wanted."

Though we were inexperienced we weren't ignorant, books can teach a lot, but it isn't the same as being "live" so to speak. I wasn't sure just how far to go, I soon found out. She began to unbutton her blouse and as she did, I slipped my hand inside. At first it was over the soft frilly cloth of her bra, then boldness took over as I slid my hand inside a cup. Never I my life had I imagined such a wonderfully soft, warm, bit of cone shaped flesh. Moving my fingers across the nipple I felt it harden, my cock followed suit. We'd been kissing passionately as I felt her breast, her whimpers and soft cooing into my mouth let me know I was doing it right. She wiggled her body pushing into my hand as we kissed. Then asked the question I'd been dreading.

"Is that your thing pressing against my ribs Bo?"

I was so damned embarrassed as I hung my head, "Yes. I'm sorry Hannah, I can't stop it when I'm with you, especially now that you've let me touch you. Please don't be angry with me."

She looked perplexed, "Angry? Why would I be angry? From what I know that's what girls are supposed to do to boys when they make out." She smiled. "I guess I'm doing it right then."

I wanted to open her blouse and push the bra up for unfettered access to her glorious light brown mounds of pleasure. She put her hand on mine stopping me.

"Not tonight baby. Mama and daddy will be home soon, on top of that I have feelings in my body I've never felt before. I wouldn't mind if you felt my other boob though, just be gentle they're really sensitive tonight."

Five minutes later we were sitting up as she put herself back together. Holding hands swinging slightly in the dark we could hear her folks coming down the sidewalk. As they entered the porch her dad flipped on the light switch, then smiled and sat with her mom across from us.

Her mother chuckled, "We saw granny Daley from down the street as we walked home. She said she wasn't sure because the light was off, but she just knew you two were sparking, as she put it."

Hannah and I laughed before Hannah spoke, "Nosy old bat. Yes, we were kissing and making out. Isn't that what young people in love are supposed to do?"

Her folks stood telling us goodnight, as they moved past us her mom stooped and whispered something to Hannah. It was time for me to get along anyway, walking me to the truck I asked what her mom had whispered.

"She told me to be careful, that we didn't want a momentary lapse of judgement to be the cause of lifetime heartache. I think she was saying to be careful how far we go when we make out. Do you like my boobs Bo?"

I was almost in a trance, "Hannah, I love everything about you. Your breasts, your butt, your legs, your beautiful smile .... Everything Hannah. Everything."

She raised up and kissed me before pulling back, "Good, because I love you as well. Some folks are gonna be against us, but we need to stick together and not listen to them. Okay?"

Our hands drifted apart as I backed away toward my truck. I had to say or do something, I stopped and told her through the darkness of night.

"Goodnight princess, I'll see you tomorrow."

The ride home in my clunky old pickup was surreal. Never in my life had I felt such euphoria, I felt as though I was literally floating. Sleep was slow in coming that evening, I kept replaying the feel of her warm soft breasts over and over in my mind. I wanted to be with Hannah every waking moment, at the same time I didn't want to disappoint Everitt and Molly. They had put their trust in me, I had no intention of purposely betraying that trust. I went to the tech school Monday to sign up for GED classes. There was initially an issue with my name. I had to explain that Three Bears was my Navaho name, my English name was Jace Bernard.

That brought on even more questions, the young lady led me to the counselor's office where I explained the complexities. In the 1830's the Shawnee were driven from their lands in the Ohio/Pennsylvania valleys to plots of land in Kansas. Many of the Shawnee fought with the Union during the Civil war only to find out that when they returned their lands had been given to white settlers. Those Shawnee were then absorbed into the Navaho nation and ended up on a reservation in Oklahoma territory.

My great grandfather was one of those who returned to their native lands in what is now called West Virginia. As a hunter he had earned the name Three Bears, two generations later my mother named me the same. Because I had to have a first and last name for a birth certificate and I'd been born during a full moon she named me Jace, which means moon. My father's last name was Bernard coming from the words bear and hard, thus my English and legal name became Jace Bernard, however, most people called me Bo. When I finished all of that she looked at me and sighed.

"Phew, I don't even know where my great grandparents emigrated from much less what their names meant. I commend you Bo, that was impressive."

Calling the secretary into her office she pointed at me.

"Register him as Jace Bernard but include that he's to be referred to as Bo. Thank you for the history lesson Jace. One question, how did you know all of that?"

I smiled, "Most of it was from my mom, and I read a lot."

While there I was tested, the counselor who spoke with me afterward told me she saw no reason I couldn't be through relatively quick. My reading and comprehensive skills were "excellent" in her opinion. All those nights reading at home were paying off. She told me my math skills were adequate and with some remedial help in science I should pass the GED test with no problem. I could go Tuesday and Thursday evenings and test in each of the four categories as soon as I was ready. They cost $37.50 per test, I could do them one at a time or all four at once.

I caught myself wondering what Hannah would tell me to do, it was a no brainer, I'd sign up for twice a week. Walking up to her porch that evening she came bounding through the screen door and threw herself into my arms kissing me.

"Bo I'm so proud of you, you signed up today. I'm going to come with you each time then I can help if you need me to."

I gave her a quizzical look, "How did you know I signed up?"

She giggled, "Tracy, the girl who tested you, well, we're old friends. I saw her at the store a few weeks ago and whispered to her that we're going together, she called me after I got home from school. She said you gave the counselor quite a history lesson, I want to know all of that to. Daddy is so excited, I haven't seen him this happy for somebody else in years. He's already making plans for you after you pass the tests and get your HSED. Here's what we'll do, since you're good at literary and math you should test next week, then after a few classes in science and social studies you'll be ready for those tests. I'll help you Bo, it'll be okay."

Her arms were around my neck as we kissed again, this kiss was different than any before. Her chest was pressed tight to mine, her hips were against mine to the point where our nether regions were almost touching. When she tilted her hips upward I felt myself getting hard again and broke the kiss.

"Please Hannah, don't make me hard out here. I don't want your folks thinking I'm some kind of pervert."

She giggled and let go, "Okay, if you promise we'll make out later. I want you to touch me again. I talked with mama, she said it's normal to have the feelings I did but to be careful. We have to be careful Bo, we have our whole lives ahead of us, I don't want to mess that up."

We didn't get any further with our exploration that night, the opportunity never presented itself, so we parted for the evening feeling slightly cheated. Knowing there would be more opportunities down the road was our consolation. The phone rang just as I walked through the door. I didn't have more than hello out of my mouth when Hannah spoke.

"Hi Bo. It's me, your girlfriend. I wanted us to make out so bad tonight, I had a surprise for you. I bought a new bra that I wanted you to see, it's real sexy and has lots of lace .... And guess what, you can see through it."

My cock was at attention within seconds. This girl was driving me insane. We talked sexy to each other for a few minutes before we hung up. I knew I would be going to bed with blue balls, I wasn't sure what the equivalent of that was for a girl. As we entered the classroom Tuesday night Hannah let out a shriek and ran to the front where she hugged an older well-built intelligent looking black man. They exchanged greetings as she motioned for me to join her.

"Bo, this is my History teacher from sophomore and junior year. Mr. Leonard, this is Bo, my boyfriend. We're here for him to complete his GED, daddy has a job waiting for him as soon as he gets it. I'll be quiet Mr. Leonard, you won't even know I'm here."

At the end of class Mr. Leonard took Hannah aside, I wasn't sure if I should be jealous or not, he was wearing a wedding ring, but in this day and age it doesn't seem to mean much to some people. Hannah came and took me by the arm.

"He wants you to stay and do a pre-test, are you okay with that? I'll text mama and let her know we'll be later and why."

I did so well on the pretest he felt it was foolish to wait, that he recommended I test for literary and math that Thursday. I looked at Hannah, she nodded her head as she smiled, I agreed. The walk to Hannah's from school was less than a mile, since the weather was good it made more sense walking to and from. We were nearly to her place when she stopped and turned me to look at her.

"What's wrong? You haven't said a word since we left school."

"I didn't want you to hug that man. Maybe I'm jealous. I've never had anyone love me like you do and I'm afraid I'll lose you. You can do better than me Hannah."

She slapped my face, not hard, but enough to garner my complete attention.

"He's a good friend of the family, his daughter and I grew up together. Have I given you a reason to think I want someone else?" I shook my head. "Then this crap ends right now. Bo, I love you and I don't want anyone else. Make up your mind, we're together or we're not, the balls in your court."

I grabbed and kissed her with all the passion I knew as a newbie to romance. Pulling apart, the fact that we were in front of old granny Daley's house was immediately evident. She sat on the porch smiling, clapping her hands softly. Walking away quickly Hannah looked up and whispered.

"It's a good thing my skin is brown, or I would be beet red with embarrassment."

Approaching her house she giggled, "Good, they aren't home yet. We have at least an hour to ourselves. Get some lemonade for us and wait on the porch, be sure the light is out."

I was confused, "Where are you going?"

She smiled and kissed me softly, "I need to change into your surprise."

My cock became as hard as a fence post watching her cute ass wiggle as she walked away, my jeans were strained to maximum capacity. Five minutes later she was next to me on the swing in a loose pullover and tight shorts that covered her middle and nothing else. They were jean material, but the waist was low and the legs were tight. Snuggling into me she whispered.

"I put on this top so you could put your hands under it and I won't have to button up quick if anybody comes. You can do that now while we kiss."

The thin laciness of the bra was as if they were bare in my hand. I softly molded and shaped them, she pushed into my hand and whimpered into my mouth. My cock was straining against my jeans to the point that I hurt. At one point her hand accidentally brushed across my cock as she moved, I flinched, she jumped. Pulling away she stared into my eyes.

"Oh my. Bo, I had no idea. I've never seen a boy hard, but now that I've touched you, I want to. Soon, but not tonight. Baby I'm sorry if I make you uncomfortable, but I'm like that to, I imagine us doing other things, you know, like sex things."

"Me too Hannah."

"This is what mama means by being careful, I know there are other words for sex and stuff, but I don't usually swear, and I don't wanna start now. Maybe when we're married and used to each other it will be different. I know it is with my folks, they never utter a foul word, but boy do they talk naughty when they're having sex. They don't think I can hear them, but I can."

She let me push the bra up, when my fingers caressed her bare flesh I thought my head was going to explode. I'd read stories and heard people talk about the power of passion, but until you experience the real thing it isn't the same. I squeezed, I shaped, I felt the hardness of her nipples on the palm of my hand, they weren't big, but they were mine. I could feel her hips begin to rock and her breathing became shallow, suddenly she pulled my hand from beneath her top. She seemed out of breath when she spoke.

"Stop, we have to stop. You didn't do anything wrong, we just need to stop."

A soft moan escaped her lips as she tugged her bra back into place. We both knew the reason we needed to stop and were okay with it, especially when the headlights of her parents' car illuminated the porch as they pulled into the driveway. She buried her face in my chest and sighed what I was sure was a sigh of relief at not being caught. They greeted us, as her mom walked by she lightly touched my shoulder and said softly.

"You kids behaving?"

Hannah simply nodded without saying a word. Our usual goodnight was her walking me to the truck, we'd kiss on the passenger side or in front of the truck and she would go inside. I was ready for our usual parting, she had other plans as she walked with me to the driver's side where her folks couldn't see more than our heads. With her arms around my neck we kissed, her tongue playing with mine, gently ever so gently I felt her push into me. Not only were our thighs pressed against the other, but our groins were also pushing in as well. We dry humped about a minute when she pulled back out of breath.

With her face alongside mine she spoke loud enough that only I could hear, "I listen to the girls at school talk about how wonderful sex is with the right guy. I want that Bo, I want that with you. I know I make you hard and I'm not trying to be a tease, but can you wait a little longer? We're almost 19, I want to be with you, I can go on the pill without mother knowing, that's what I'm going to do. Will you think I'm a slut if we have sex?"

My answer was to pull her into me, drop my hands to her ass cheeks and hold her tight to my pelvis while we kissed. Her taut breasts were pushing into my chest, neither of us were able to control our breathing properly.

I looked down at her, "You're my princess, how could I ever think something like that about you? We'll go slow, when you're ready we'll know, but Hannah. I don't know how to do any of that stuff, we'll hafta learn together."

She smiled as she patted my chest, "Don't worry, mama gave me a book awhile back. I haven't read it yet, maybe we can do that together if you want. It even has some drawings of stick people showing you what to do." She had a devious look in her eyes, "We can read it at your house where no one will bother us."

It was her idea and as long as it was her idea, I was okay with it. Never in my wildest dreams did I think an Indian boy and a black girl could be together, I wanted her all the more. I took and passed both tests that Thursday, I scored high enough that they were considered college ready. Two weeks later I passed the science and social studies portions with scores in the upper part of the passing scale. Our make out sessions had been reserved while I was taking classes, feeling her breasts and us dry humping had become synonymous with kissing if we were alone.

On the day I received my HSED we decided to celebrate by going to a nicer restaurant in a nearby town. We got plenty of odd looks, my shoulder had healed well by that point, I was sure if I needed to protect her I could. Thankfully it never went beyond a few stares and the occasional pointing of a finger in our direction. On the way home she called her mom.

"Hi. I won't be home until late, don't wait up. I'm going to Bo's, no, don't wait up. Enough mom, we'll be careful, promise."

I looked at her confused, "I don't know how she knows, but she knows I brought the book along."

I damned near swerved off the road, "You did what? Really? Holy moly Hannah, what's she gonna say? Oh, I'm in big trouble now."

"Pull over Bo. I said pull over." With the truck stopped she took my hands in hers. "We aren't going to have sex, but we're going to learn more about each other. I want you to touch me, you know, down there and I want to touch you. I started the pill but I'm still not ready. You aren't in any kind of trouble so get that notion from your head. Now, let's go to your place."

When we got there she dug around in her oversized bag pulling out scented candles which she lit, then turned out the lights and pushed me onto the couch. I was on my back as she straddled me, I could feel the heat of her groin against me, as my cock grew her smile increased. With her blouse unbuttoned she took it off and reached behind opening the bra, with her hands under the cups she held it in place.

"I want you to take it off Bo. No other man has ever seen my boobs, I want you to be the first."

As I slid the bra forward over her arms, everything I imagined her breasts to be came true. They were perfectly shaped cones, the size matched her body perfectly, I reached up and felt the nipples, which instantly became hard. With her hands on my chest she scooted forward a bit more, placed her hands above my shoulders and leaned over.

"Kiss them Bo." She whispered. "Mmmm, like that, yes, suck the nipple in. Oh my gosh, that feels so good Bo. It makes me tingle inside all the way to my kitty."

Lifting up she changed nipples, my cock was like a rocket ready to blast off. I continued for several minutes before she lifted. Sitting upright on my abdomen she began opening my shirt, like most American Indians I have little to no chest hair, she smiled as she ran her fingers across my pecs.

"I love your muscles, your tummy is solid, I think they call it a six pack. Bo, I'm ready to go further if you are, but we need some rules. Okay?" I nodded, who was I to argue, it was her idea.

R410a
R410a
2,967 Followers