Three Bears Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R410a
R410a
2,963 Followers

"I want you to feel me between my legs and I want to feel your penis. But. Yes there's a but. We have to leave our pants on, we can open them, but they have to stay on. Please baby, if I take mine off I'll want to have sex with you and I don't think I'm ready."

As she scooted backward so that her butt was on my thighs she grabbed hold of my belt with a sultry look in her eyes. The candles were doing their job of providing just enough light to see without exposing everything. I grabbed for the snap on her jeans, she brushed my hands away.

"Un,uh. Me first, you got to kiss my boobs, now I get to see you, you'll get a chance to see me in a minute."

With the belt open and the snap of my jeans un-done she slowly lowered the zipper, my cock was on fire. When the zipper reached the end she rubbed her fingers gently across my dick, she continued to trace alongside over my underwear. Leaning down she whispered.

"Can I look at it?"

As I nodded I prayed I wouldn't nut in her hands, I was so close. As she lifted my underwear she gasped and let go, only to immediately take hold of them and look more intently. Reaching inside she gently took hold of me, not stroking, just holding. Had she stroked I'd have cum all over her hand.

"Oh my. It looks hard but it's soft and feels hot. Look how big it is on the top, oh my goodness, this is much better than the pictures."

I pulled her hand away which caused her to look at me sadly, "Hannah if you keep touching me like that I'll explode all over your fingers."

Through a wicked grin she asked, "Really? You mean like masturbating?"

"Yes, like masturbating. You're driving me insane."

The look on her face became deadly serious, "Can I watch? Tell me what to do so I can watch."

"Grab a washcloth from the sink or it'll be a mess. Slowly stroke up and down, not hard, nice and soft. Yes, oh my God in heaven, I'm not gonna last long. When I start cover it with the cloth."

I was at the point of blast off when I heard her, "Oh gosh, it's getting bigger, I can feel it throbbing. Oh, Oh, I can feel the stuff coming up the bottom......"

As I released she missed the first volley with the cloth, it splattered across my chest, by the second spurt she had me covered but the cum was dripping down across her hand. White rivulets of semen running across her delicate brown hand, a smile never left her face. As I stopped cumming she let go and lay my dick on my abdomen. Looking at her hand she put it up to her face and sniffed, then to my surprise she touched it with her tongue.

"It doesn't taste bad, different, that's for sure. If that's what happens inside a woman I can understand why mama screams when she and daddy are doing the deed. I could feel your balls tighten up with each pulse. This is amazing."

She wiped her hand and then got another cloth to dry me, as she finished she started to open her jeans, this time I pushed her hands away.

"Not on your life Hannah, I want to open them."

Standing in front of where I sat I made a production of slowly opening the jeans and lowering the zipper. Looking up I asked.

"Can I look?"

With a look of lust in her eyes she nodded. I hooked my fingers in the front elastic and pulled outward as I peered inside. What met my gaze made my heart race, at the apex of her thighs was a tight dark bush, the smell of her arousal met my nostrils and I damned near lost control.

Her voice was gentle, seductive, inviting. "Bo, let me lay next to you, then I want you to touch me."

As we lay on the couch my hand was slowly inching toward her pussy as our lips met. Snaking my fingers under the elastic she sucked in a breath and then pushed her pelvis against my hand. My fingers were searching their way through the tidy nest of pubic hair as she opened her legs a few inches. Not knowing what else to do I cupped her sex and held my hand still. With her hips rocking slightly instinct took over, my finger slid in between the outer labia which felt hot and sticky, the smell of her sex filled my nostrils.

Sliding my finger up and down the slit she whispered in my ear, "Find the little spot at the top, it will feel like a little marble. Oh my God, yes, there. Rub gently and I'll do the same thing you did. Mmm-hmm, like that. Dip down to get your finger wet."

It couldn't have been more than three minutes and her body tensed, her mouth was open with no sound coming from it, her hips started bucking up against me, my fingers were sliding further down. It felt so good, the slickness, the warmth, the aroma, then her body went stiff as a board. Her torso shook and her tummy quivered, still no sound, then it let loose. A deep long moan followed by several short choppy breaths, her body was writhing against my hand, she grabbed both breasts and squeezed as she pinched the nipples hard.

As quickly as it had begun she was pushing my hand away, "No more, no more, too sensitive. Oh my gosh Bo, I've gotten myself off in the shower, but never like this. Oh my God, I'm so dizzy, I feel like I'm gonna pass out."

Pulling my hand from her panties I smelled and licked my fingers. I thought to myself, I could lick her pussy with no trouble at all. Sure, I'd read about oral sex, but that was all, now I that I knew what a pussy tasted like, there would be no stopping me when she said it was okay to lick her kitty. She made her way into the bathroom where she stayed several minutes, when she came out she looked as put together as she had when we'd left her house. As we kissed she pushed into me, I cupped her and she moaned while she rubbed her hand up and down my reinvigorated cock.

The ride to her house was quiet, she was leaning into my side, that old bench seat was the perfect thing for riding along and feeling in love. Her hand was on my thigh but never went any higher. When I walked her to the door we kissed on the front porch, as we were pulling apart she had her face an inch from mine.

"What we did tonight changes everything Bo. You're mine now, and I'm yours. I'm never letting you go. I hope mama is in bed because if she isn't she will surely smell the sex on me. I love you."

I kissed her one more time, "I love you too princess."

She flushed, "I like it when you call me that. G-night lover."

With the next day being Sunday I had been invited for dinner at one o'clock. Being right on time, I was greeted with kisses from Hannah and a handshake from Everitt, but her mom sort of held back. She was friendly but seemed to be in cautious mode. Following dinner Molly told Hannah and Everitt to please clean up and for me to join her on the front porch. I was not sure how much trouble I was in, but I was a man and being so I would take whatever harshness she had planned. Pointing to the swing I sat with her beside me, we were shoulder to shoulder sideways.

"I need some answers Bo, honest answers and believe me young man, I'll know if you're lying. I was in bed when Hannah came home but when I went to wake her for church I could smell sex. I looked in her clothes hamper and found the wet panties, thick with sex juices. I need to know how far last night went."

"We didn't have sex, but we played with each other."

"That's it, masturbation?" She asked. I was scared shitless as I nodded. "You'll both be nineteen in a matter of weeks, I really can't tell you what you can and can't do. You need to understand though that if she gives you her body it will be with the notion you two are together forever. Don't take my daughters virginity and then break her heart Bo."

"No ma'am, I want to marry her. As soon as she's out of school and I'm settled at the plant we want to be married. We want to live here in town so you can see your grandkids, and us. I would never do anything to break her heart on purpose, she's the only girl who has ever loved me for who and what I am. Most people make fun of my heritage, she never has."

Looking me dead in the eyes she declared, "I'm gonna hold you to that young man, see to it you keep your word, or you'll see a side of me that even hell fears."

After she'd gone inside Hannah came out, snuggling into my side she looked up.

"What did mama say? She found my panties this morning, they were full of my girl cream, she knew something was up. Is she mad at you?"

"Nope, I don't think so. She warned me not to take your virtue and then break your heart. She told me if I did that I would see a side of her even hell fears. I promised her I wouldn't break your heart and that I wanted to marry you when we're ready."

"I can tell you without fail you never want to get on the bad side of my mother. She's vicious when it comes to protecting me, she never worried much about the boys, but me, she watches my life like a hawk. Other boys have asked me out, but you're the only one she's ever let me date. Did you tell her we wanted to have kids and live in town?"

Pulling her into an embrace I whispered, "I did" and then cradled her in my arms. The night of my final tests seemed to come upon me more rapidly than anticipated. I was nervous and a bit frightened. While I sat on the couch waiting for Hannah to change clothes Everitt sat next to me.

"I know your nervous son but relax. You know this stuff, it's inside you, just let it come out. I have great faith in you, Hannah does as well, so does Molly. Go in there, ace the tests, get your certification and we'll formulate a plan to get you started at the factory."

He patted my back, shook my hand and walked into the kitchen. As Hannah and I were at the door Molly called out.

"Wait, Bo come here."

She reached for me squeezing me tight around the shoulders, "You'll do well, keep your wits about you and give it all you've got. We'll be praying for you. Do you remember your promise to me on the porch?" I nodded. "This is just the next phase Bo, we'll help you kids any way we can. Now go seize the day."

I passed the tests with high enough marks that they too were considered college ready, not that I had any intention of going to college, but it was another feather in my bonnet so to speak. We celebrated by going to the local burger and custard joint where we split a sundae. All was fine until the Weeks boy walked in, to my relief he said nothing and walked to a table at the other side of the room. I looked at Hannah.

"I thought he was in college? Why is he back home?" I asked.

Leaning close to me Hannah answered softly, "Word is he got kicked out for dealing drugs. Everybody knew he was a pot smoker, nobody knew he was dealing coke. He thought because his dad is a deputy sheriff that he could get away with the same stuff at state that he did here. He got busted the first month, I was told he works at the window factory now on an assembly line. That can't sit well with him, oh, and he's on probation."

Walking home I had my arm around my best girls' shoulders. Several people passed us on the sidewalk, all but one smiled and nodded. (Yes, people in small towns still do that.) When we reached her front porch I asked about her brothers court date.

Her face looked sad, "Because it was his first arrest, he's gainfully employed at the city garage and he didn't participate in the incident beyond driving there, he got two years' probation. Believe me, he got his eyes opened wide. His wife Marie was about ready to leave him and take the kids, thankfully they're working it out. Daddy has had a lot to do with Larry getting his stuff together."

Sitting on the swing in the dark we were dreaming, talking about what we thought our lives would be, what part of town we wanted to live, how many kids we wanted, what kind of wedding would be ideal, all the stuff young lovers talk about. Just then the light came on and Molly burst through the door. It startled us, Hannah pushed tight into my side as I hugged her more tightly. Hannah was not pleased.

"What the heck mom? You frightened me. What did you think, that we were having sex on the front porch? Jeez mom, thanks for all the trust."

Molly sat across from us, "Your right baby girl, I don't know what came over me. I know you kids have been intimate, I'm scared you'll get careless and make a mistake. It only takes once at a certain time in the month and your life changes instantly. That's how your oldest brother came into being, luckily we were getting married two months down the line."

Sitting upright next to me instead of snuggled into my chest Hannah took her mom's hand.

"Mama, that isn't going to happen. We haven't made love yet and even if we had I'm on the pill."

Her mom sat straight and bristled, "On the pill? What do you mean you're on the pill? Why wasn't I informed by the clinic?"

Hannah squeezed her hand gently, "Because I'm two weeks away from 19 mother, I don't need your permission. You're gonna have to trust us mom. We've done okay keeping our hormones in check so far, and if we do make love, that will be our choice. What won't happen is an unwanted pregnancy. We're inexperienced, but we aren't ignorant, we'll learn this stuff together."

Hannah moved forward and on one knee she held Molly as she cried. About that time Everitt came out, he kneeled next to Molly, helped her stand and took her into his arms.

"You couldn't leave it alone could you babe? I told you these kids were being careful, but you just had to be a mom. Are you satisfied now?" Molly nodded her head as she sniffled. "Let's go inside dear, let these kids be."

Standing next to the door of my truck we were necking, Hannah had ahold of my ponytail with one hand. Pulling back she looked at me with intensity.

"Do you remember when you asked if I thought you should cut your hair? Well, I do. But not short, I'll cut about six inches off, they might say something at the plant, I think there are OSHA rules if you're around equipment. I have exams tomorrow evening so I won't get home until late. I'll come to the house Saturday morning and we can do it then."

I was all smiles, "If you come early enough I'll wait with breakfast and then I can cook for you. I'm usually out by six, I'll stop working about 7:30 and come back to the house if you can be there by 8. You can cut my hair after that."

Pulling on my hair made my head tilt back enough for her to lean forward and bite my throat in a sexy way.

"I could just devour you Bo. I never imagined a guy would cook breakfast for me. God I love you."

After more kisses and some dry humping we said goodnight with a promise we would talk the next night after she got home from school. I happened to run into Molly the next day at Samal's (pronounced with a Sh) department store. Years prior they had been a dry goods store, then a clothing and shoe store, now they sell work clothes and do shoe or leather repair. With a hug she asked if I had time for a coffee, I agreed on the condition that she allow me to pay. Walking from the coffee shop to our vehicles she looped her arm through mine, much in the way I envisioned my mother would have.

When I opened her car door she stood looking at me intently, "What are your plans for Thanksgiving Bo?"

"Umm, I don't have any ma'am. Haven't had a thanksgiving or Christmas since ma died. I'll probably cut wood in the morning then go to the café for their turkey dinner and return home to read until I go to bed. Me and Hannah will talk, but I got no other plans. I spose you'll have a house full."

Putting her hand on my shoulder she looked sad, "That won't do Bo. You'll be with us this year, and no arguments. Hannah will be thrilled and the rest of us will be happy to set another plate. Do you like sports? Everitt is always looking for someone to watch a football game with."

"Don't watch TV ma'am, no reception. Wouldn't know much about it, but I'll watch with him if that's what Hannah wants."

She sighed and grinned, "You'd do anything for that girl wouldn't you?"

I nodded, "Yes ma'am I would."

She patted my chest, "Alright, enough of this ma'am stuff. Call me something other than ma'am, it sounds like I'm an old lady. Which I'm not. You and Hannah figure out what you want to call me, Molly, or even mom would be okay with me cuz I will be your second mom when you marry my daughter. Okay, that's settled, you'll be with us for Thanksgiving."

She smiled and waved as she drove off. I was pleasantly surprised by her invitation, but deep inside I had hoped she would. Hannah and I talked for a bit when she came home from school, when I told her about the invitation she squealed into the phone. I thought my ear drum was going to burst.

"Oh honey I'm so happy, happy, happy. I wanted mom to invite you, but I didn't know how to tell her. I wanted it to be her decision. She said you took her to coffee today. Daddy asked if he needed to be worried about his daughter's boyfriend putting the moves on her. You aren't gonna believe what she said. Go ahead, ask."

"Okay Hannah. What did she say?"

"She embarrasses me sometimes Bo. She said, don't worry baby, you're all the man I can handle, you won't need to worry about another guy getting in these pants. Can you believe that shit Bo. Oops, sorry, scuze my French. The older I get the more mysterious my mother becomes."

I was laughing, "I think your mom's right. Your dad has no need to worry about her and another man."

"Oh I know, it was a joke to them. It was an embarrassing moment to me. I need to go, I want to shower before I go to bed."

I couldn't let the moment go by, "I could help you if you like."

I heard her giggle, "That will be soon enough stud. And don't you play with that thing tonight. I'll be there for breakfast by eight, then we'll cut your hair. After that, who knows, I might wanna see you shoot your stuff in the daylight. One thing I know for sure, I want a better look than I got with just the candles."

"Are you gonna let me see you to? Will you wear that special bra, that thing is so damn sexy."

Now she was snickering, "Oh, you'll see the bra and I have a few other surprises as well. Don't ask, otherwise it won't be a surprise. I love you Bo, see you by eight. G-night handsome."

"Goodnight princess, I love you."

There it was, another profession of my love for her. Though my body was tired sleep evaded me for at least an hour. I couldn't stop mulling over and over what she had said. "And a few other surprises as well", what on earth could she mean? We were still in agreement that we weren't ready for full blown sex, it left me wondering what she had in mind.

*** Hannah's thoughts as she lay in bed awaiting sleep. ***

Did I reveal too much tonight? Am I ready to show him my most private places in the daylight? He's seen and kissed my breasts, I let him look inside my panties and get me off, but it was still partially hidden by a semi-darkness in the room. Am I willing to forego embarrassment by allowing him to see me in the light? Oh geez, I just don't know. I'm so conflicted, I don't want Bo to think I'm loose and easy, but at the same time I lose myself when I'm with him.

I love how my breasts tingle when he caresses me, and when he kisses them or sucks the nipples it sends little exciting signals between my legs. I'm not sure if I'm supposed to enjoy it before we're married but I love the creamy warmth that seeps from my kitty when he touches me. It's so slick and aromatic, no wonder my panties stick to me when I pull them down. Now I know what mama means when she says she can smell sex. What if Bo doesn't like the smell of me? I would die if he told me he doesn't like it.

Mama already refers to him as a "panty dropper". How smart was it to tell him there would be surprises? I had the sexy panties Marie gave to me because she'd bought the wrong size, even being in the unopened package they looked almost invisible. If I wore those he would be able to see right through them. Oh crap, I don't know what to do. Thankfully mama didn't see the panties on the rack after I'd washed them. That's all I need, her inspecting my underwear to see if me and Bo are doing it. Sleep, where are you? I need to rest, excitement between my legs go away. If I told him not to play with himself then I can't either, it wouldn't be right.

R410a
R410a
2,963 Followers