Three Bears Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***In the morning ***

As Hannah readied herself to leave Molly pulled her aside. Putting her hand under Hannah's chin she lifted her face to stare directly into her eyes.

"Do you have those sexy panties on Hannah? Yes, I saw them, I know you tried to hide them, but your mama see's and knows all baby girl. So, do you have them on?"

"No mama, I wasn't brave enough to show him yet. We played but that was in the dark with only a few candles. Mama I'm scared, I want to have sex with him so bad but I'm afraid. What do I do?"

"I think an important question is what does Bo want you to do? Is he pressing you to have sex?"

Hannah's eyes teared, "Oh no, no. He says whatever I want he wants. I've been the one who encourages him so far, it's almost as if he's waiting for my permission. Is that normal?"

Molly laughed, "Trust me honey, as soon as he figures out it's okay with you to touch and caress, he won't keep his hands off. As for sex, sweetheart keep those panties on as long as you possibly can. It would be best to wait until he puts a ring on your finger but that doesn't always happen. At least the pill is more common now than it was when your daddy and me started, you're safe, but don't be foolish. Like I said, keep your panties on as long as possible."

Bo ***

Glancing at my watch every few minutes not wanting to get busy and miss Hannah's arrival I quit at seven. I'd cut and split a substantially sized load to take back with me. I was beginning to cut deeper into the woods and would need a few minutes more to reach where I stacked the wood. Belle was moving slower today than previously, but the more I thought about it the more I realized she'd been steadily moving slower for some time. I made the decision that I needed to find a younger mule or go to something mechanical for getting logs to the clearing where I cut and split. I had enough unused pasture that Belle could spend her senior years lounging in the grass. There was an oak at the lower side near the creek that she loved to stand under, I envisioned her camped there.

I had mixed bread dough before I left and had it in pans rising while I was gone. When I walked in they were at the perfect height to pop in the oven. I busied myself slicing two leftover baked potatoes for home fries while the onions caramelized, mixed some pancake batter and an egg wash for the French toast. I wasn't sure what she might eat, but I was going to be ready for whatever she might want by golly. The last thing I did just before she got there was to take the venison breakfast steaks out of the marinade and tenderize them. Just as I was taking the bread from the oven she pulled in at 8:20. She was frantic as she rushed to me throwing her arms around my neck kissing me.

"Bo I'm so sorry. I left with plenty of time but that darned train was blocking the road. They never switch cars on a Saturday morning, or any other morning for that matter, it's always at night. But nooo, not today, the one day I needed to be on time for breakfast with you. Did I ruin breakfast?"

My immediate thought was, "she showed up, how could she possibly ruin breakfast?" I was over the moon ecstatic that she would let me cook for her and show her my love.

"You didn't ruin anything Hannah. The bread is out of the oven and cooling, by the time I get some coffee for you and prep the rest it'll be cool enough to slice for toast. Here's the menu. Venison breakfast steaks, home fries with caramelized onions, pancakes or French toast, or both, toast if you'd like and I have fresh eggs. What tickles your fancy my dear?"

Letting go of my neck she stood a half foot from me, "My gosh, a gentleman, a cute one by the way, and a man who can cook. I think I hit the jackpot. Can I have a single pancake and a single slice of French toast with the rest? Do you have syrup?"

"I have Maple syrup that I tapped last spring and boiled down. I only had enough for five quartz this year, but that'll see me through. So yes, I have syrup."

We'd finished the meal and were sitting at the table when she patted her tummy and smiled.

"I like to watch my girlish figure and all that stuff, but that bread is so good. Can I have one more slice of toast? I haven't had fresh baked bread in years."

I was clearing the table stacking dishes on the counter when she started running dishwater. I protested telling her I intended to do them after she'd gone home.

"That's not going to happen Bo. I helped dirty the dishes, I'll help clean the dishes. Grab a towel, you're drying. And don't be thinking that just because I'm your girlfriend you can pat my butt anytime we're alone like daddy does to mama."

I caught the suggestion, while both of her hands were in the water I kissed her neck and patted her butt. She turned her face to me with a smile and kissed me. Then whispered, "Thank you."

With dishes done and put away Hannah unbraided my hair, I washed it and sat on a chair in the middle of the kitchen/dining area. Reaching into her bag she pulled out a pair of hair cutting shears, I gave her a quizzical look.

"Oh, Marie is a beautician. She showed me what to do and gave me these to use."

By the time she was done a pile of hair six to eight inches in length lay on the floor around the chair. My hair still came below my shoulders a few inches, but it was much shorter. After she braided it she helped me sweep up and discard the mess of coal black hair. As I put the chair away she drifted onto the porch. I didn't have a swing, what I had was an old pair of Adirondack chairs that had been on that narrow porch all my life. Heaven only knows how old they were. I drug the second chair next to where she was sitting and clasped her hand. She seemed nervous.

"Hannah, what's wrong? You seem nervous about something."

She sat staring over the valley and hillside opposite my property for some time before she spoke.

"Bo, I need to talk with you about something important. I need you to listen closely and not be angry with me."

My heart sank. She was going to break up and end our relationship. I must have begun to tear up because she squeezed and kissed the back of my hand.

I felt numb inside and mumbled, "You're breaking up with me aren't you. I knew it was too good to last."

Letting go of my hand she jumped in my lap, which is not an easy thing to do in an Adirondack chair. Softly caressing my face the tears silently flowed down her cheeks dripping onto my arm.

"No, I'm not breaking up. I love you Bo. You're my life partner, I just know it. What I want to talk about is us, what we do when we make out. I love how you make me feel, but I'm scared. I'm afraid we'll go too far and then feel guilty or ashamed. I don't want that."

"Are you saying you don't want to make out anymore?"

"I'm not saying that, I just don't want to go any further than we have. I'm not ready for sex, if I'm completely honest I would like to be a virgin on my wedding day. We can make out, but I think we need to make sure we're extra careful, I think we both need to agree we'll wait."

I was surprised and not surprised at the same time. Sure, I wanted to know what making love would be like, but not if it was going to make Hannah feel cheap and ashamed. I could wait, it wouldn't be like we were the first to do that. Being a male I needed to know.

"Can I still touch and feel your body? Or do we need to stop that as well?"

"We can touch and feel, but I think we should limit masturbating each other to a minimum. I want to see you in the daylight and watch you shoot all over my hands, and I want you to see me, but then I think we should wait a while before we do that again. I need to apologize to you."

I leaned back and looked at her with wonder. "Why, would you have to apologize?"

Looking down as though she was disappointing me, she looked up biting her lower lip.

"I had on the special bra, I even had some sexy panties to wear with it, but I took them off. I only have regular everyday underwear on. I was afraid if I wore them you would be so hard you couldn't stop, and I would have let you. Please don't be angry with me."

As much as I wanted her in see-through bra and panties, it was what was inside those undies that most interested me.

"Princess, you could wear a gunny sack and I would think you're beautiful. Can I see what you've brought for my eyes to feast upon this morning?"

She flushed, "If you unbutton my blouse you can."

My eyes were treated to the cutest light-yellow bra with tiny black stripes running horizontally. The edges were lined with black lace and there was a cute bow in the middle between the cups. I was grinning ear to ear as I slowly slid my hand inside the blouse and lifted a cup. Her brown skin glistened in the morning sun, not waiting for me she quickly reached behind and unsnapped her bra, then lifted it above her breasts. Whether it was excitement or the feel of cool morning air, her nipples looked to be as hard as a pebble. Leaning back slightly, she put her hand behind my head and drew my mouth to a nipple.

I sucked and lightly bit the nipple which made her gasp, then I stood cradling her in my arms as I carried her to my bed. With her standing in front of me I slowly removed her blouse and bra. When I unsnapped her jeans she grabbed my hands.

"Only the jeans, my panties have to stay on. Okay?"

Dropping to a knee I lowered them to her knees, pushed her back until her knees hit the bed causing her to sit. I lifted her legs and pulled the jeans off the rest of the way. As I stood she grabbed my belt and began to open it.

"You to Bo, take your shirt off and lay with me."

She had my jeans to my ankles, I stepped out of them and lay next to her as we embraced and kissed. I was quickly losing the battle of not pulling back and drinking in her entire body. She apparently had the same idea because we broke the kisses and pushed back a foot apart. My eyes roamed her body just as hers roamed mine while lying on our sides facing each other. It was me who made the first move by gently pushing her flat on her back while I engulfed a taut nipple. I was softly caressing the breast I wasn't sucking.

Switching to the other breast I felt her hand move between us, the sensation of her grabbing my cock nearly brought about an instant orgasm. Her tiny fingers were wrapped around the throbbing shaft through my briefs. My cock was pulsing, the head swollen, I could feel my heartbeat where her hand was wrapped around me. She moaned and her hand began to rub slowly. Pushing me back she sat up.

I was going to sit as well but she pushed on my chest keeping me flat on the bed. Not being familiar with men's underwear she fiddled with them for twenty or thirty seconds before she figured things out and slowly pulled my cock through the opening. The smile on her face was one of triumph as she gently slid her hand up and down my shaft. Then she began talking.

"Oh my. It looks hard, but it's actually soft to the touch, and so warm. The top looks like a helmet on a soldier. I saw my brothers when we were younger, but they aren't like yours. They have skin over there's. Are you what they call cut?"

"Yes, circumcised." I answered.

"Why is it so red and purple colored. Boy, the veins along the sides are huge, I can feel your pulse in my hand."

"If you keep playing like that you're gonna make me cum. Better get a cloth."

"Mmmmm, not today honey. Today I want to see you shoot your stuff. I want to see how far it goes."

Those soft delicate hands continued to gently stroke me, my balls were on fire as my cock began to twitch and pulse. As my back arched and my body tightened I opened my eyes to look at her. She was smiling as she watched her hands diligently slide up and down my shaft, my body stiffened, she dropped one hand to my scrotum and held it. When my balls contracted she let out a squeal, a second later when that surge ejected from the tip of my cock she let out a loud gasp and clinched her hands tight.

"No, don't tighten, go gently." I yelled.

The first volley shot past my shoulder landing on my chest and the pillow, the second not as far but just as thick. With each spurt she would squeal and laugh softly. By the fourth spurt I was beginning to catch my breath and relax. Sperm dribbled onto her hand as I softened. Laying my cock to the side she touched the cum covered hand to her tongue as she had done before. Smiling she looked down.

"It doesn't taste bad. The book says sometimes the woman swallows it. I always thought it would be nasty, but it's not. Holy cow, that was amazing, I can understand why a woman would climax at the same time. That's what the book says is the ultimate orgasm, when both do it at the same time."

She lay next to me snuggled against my side softly playing with my limp dick, inspecting and feeling. We began to kiss again, soft sensual kisses, telling the other of our love, our tongues lovingly dancing. There was no reason for the frantic and hurried love scenes one sees on TV or the movies, there was an air of completed passion that seemed to hover over us. My hands had been busy molding and caressing her breasts, I let the right one slide down her belly and stopped at the top of her pale-yellow panties.

Running my hand over the cloth covering her mound I could feel the thickness of her bush pushing against the loose panties. Cupping her she opened slightly, my finger drifted between her legs into the warm dank softness, her panties felt wet, sticky, the scent of her arousal did not escape my attention. Pulling my hand back to the elastic she sucked in her tummy allowing my hand to slide further downward into her hairy little playground. Lifting up I asked.

"Do I get to look?" She bit her lip and nodded.

Pulling her panties outward I gazed upon something I'd only imagined in full color. Her bush was dark and thick but not very big, it only covered a few inches width above her pussy lips and stopped an inch or more below the waist of her bikini panties. The dark black hair contrasted with the brownness of her skin which made it all the more inviting. Turning my face back to hers she pulled me in for more kissing. I had been running my finger up and down over her clit like I had done the other night, it was making her moan, so I continued.

I'd remembered her instructions from the other time we'd played like this, I would dip my finger between the slickness of her labia often enough that my finger stayed well lubricated as it slid over her love button. As her body began to stiffen she broke the kiss, her head went back, her eyes were open and big as half dollars, her mouth wide open in an exaggerated O, her breathing stopped and her hips bucked into my hand.

She grabbed her left breast, squeezing, pulling the nipple, then squeezing again. A long soft moan escaped her mouth as her hips undulated beneath my hand. When she clasped my hand holding it in place I knew to stop moving. Her breathing was almost normal when she uttered softly.

"Oh my God Bo, that was more powerful than the other night. Marie is right, it would be so easy to end up screwing before we're married. She said passion will overtake you, before you know it your panties are on the floor and your legs are wrapped around his waist. Mama would never talk to me like that, but my sister-in-law does."

Her face got serious as she looked at me. "Sweetheart, we can't go this far anymore. At least not for a while. I'm scared we won't wait next time. I want to be with you so bad, but I don't want to go too far or too fast. Am I making any sense Bo?"

Sliding my hand out of her panties I brought the sticky finger to my nostrils and then in my mouth where I sucked it clean. It was the most intoxicating scent I had ever encountered. Hannah lay on her side looking at me.

"Does it taste bad? Some guys say girls stink like sardines. Do I stink?"

I held her tight to me, "You smell wonderful, I can understand your sister-in-law saying what she did. I want to taste you and do all that stuff in the book. I want to make you have climax after climax and then make sweet love to you just like I've read about. You're right, we need to slow down, I can wait as long as I know you're mine and only mine."

She cooed in my ear, "Baby, there isn't anyone but you, promise. We can still make out and touch each other, but we need to keep it above the waist for right now. If we don't, I'm not going to be able to stop myself."

By the time we were done frolicking and cleaning it was ten forty-five and she needed to be at work by eleven thirty. She only worked on days when she had no classes and on weekends. We talked about me coming to her house for turkey day, we were both excited that we would be together. She said I could watch football with her dad, but it wasn't mandatory. As she drove away I looked over at Belle standing by the wagon, still hitched up, she had water and was out of the sun, it wasn't as though she hadn't stood in the woods waiting for me in the past. I took her a small bucket of grain scratching her ears.

"Well old girl. Should we skid a few more logs before calling it a day?"

She stomped a foot and swished her tail as though she knew what I'd said. We worked until three and stopped. I unharnessed her and turned her out as I went inside to shower. Hannah was working until 9, I wouldn't see her anymore that day, although I knew she'd call once she was home. At 9:10 my phone rang. A voice I'd come to cherish was on the other end.

"Hi babe. How was the rest of your day? Did you cut more wood?"

"I did. Why do you sound like you're in a tin can?" I asked.

"I'm in the bathroom. I had to pee so bad my eyes were watering."

"What? Why didn't you go at the store before you left?"

"Because that Weeks boy was hanging around and he freaks me out. I had the guy who bags walk with me to my car. I don't trust him, I think he's still mad because you pounded him. Anyway, I'm home."

I heard the toilet flush and the faucet running, then her voice.

"So, did you work some more or not?" She asked.

"I did, we skidded three more trees out, I cut and split them. I didn't feel like stacking them on the wagon, I'll do that tomorrow when you're at church. Can we do a picnic tomorrow. Cool weather is settling in, it might be our last chance."

"Nope, not tomorrow. Mama says you're to be here by noon to have Sunday dinner with us. There's a special reason Bo, besides it's time the family got to know you better if we're serious about getting married."

"I'd rather take you on a picnic but okay. I'll be there by noon."

She snickered, "I think you want to take me on a picnic so you can get me alone to see and play with my boobs some more, that's what I think."

"That I do Hannah, that I do. I'll see you for lunch. I love you."

Part three is finished and will be posted next week.