All Comments on 'Three Bears Pt. 04'

by R410a

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
Storyteller0112Storyteller0112over 2 years ago

A most satisfying conclusion to your tale! Thank you so much for sharing it.

jay_pearcejay_pearceover 2 years ago

This is a fine spot to leave off with this story. Thanks for sharing it. I have enjoyed it very much.

StrattonChambersStrattonChambersover 2 years ago

Thank you. What a wonderful tale. Among other things it reminds me of discovering sex with an equally innocent lover at nineteen. I also enjoyed how, even though there was a racial element to the story, it clearly was about people, not a Black girl and a Native American boy. You did a fine job of getting the reader to look past race and see the love. If you have read my Girl With Something Extra stories, you know I have tried to do something similar with gender. Congratulations on a job well done.

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

The Saga is over and I feel sad. The series, each chapter received a 5 star rating. Hated to se it end. A big thank you to just one of my favorite Authors. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you

AnnaValley11AnnaValley11over 2 years ago

Wonderfully heart warming story with an HEA ending. Thank you so much for the live you show in your writing. I wholeheartedly agree that there was no need for another chapter - like the other three bears story, it was just right.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 2 years ago

Loved the 'Three Bears'. As much as I enjoyed reading this story, I'm inclined to agree that to continue it after this ending would change it beyond the original storyline. Great story that deserves its five stars. Thanks

twistidmonkeytwistidmonkeyover 2 years ago

I think it ended right where it should have 5*

MiddlesonMiddlesonover 2 years ago

What a touching story. Yes good place to end the story. Very well written and enjoyed reading it.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

Perfect ending to a terrific story, Thank you. I agree with leaving it here and applying your considerable talents to another equally heartwarming story. Merry Christmas!

Fireguy1956Fireguy1956over 2 years ago

Excellent story, well written. Wouldn’t it be wonderful if more people in “real life” were like these two. Always enjoy what you write. Keep up the excellent work.

Omart57Omart57over 2 years ago

Great job, R410a! Loved it!

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 2 years ago

Great story, Sir! As usual very easy to get immersed in you write so well, loved it. I agree with your analysis, end it here. I have lived with the thought of "Keep it simple stupid (KISS)" and "Don't mess with a good thing." I will miss these characters you have introduced me to like old friends but I am sure you have new ones for me to meet.

Stay safe, stay healthy and keep writing, My Friend. You bring joy to many.

Marry Christmas to you and yours.

Cheers

SAGE

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Solid finish! Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I gave you solid 5 stars! The story wasn't perfect but then, you are not a professional writer, backed by professional editors. I liked the plot and character development. The best part of the tale was in the first part. I think you did more for helping us understand and accept mixed race relationships than most people could do in a lifetime. You are one of my preferred writers.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 2 years ago

This was a very good story. You are, IMO, making the right decision to end it here. The story has an identity, no need to weaken it by branching out. Their kids can have their own stories about whatever challenges they encounter.

Nicely done.

linnearlinnearover 2 years ago

As always a very well written story, I'm A big fan of your work. I am sad to say I shed some tears when Belle died.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Of all the great stories I've read of yours, this one is by far the best. It not only was about boy meets girl, which leads to sex. This story included the hate and prejudice that still lingers in our society today. My sisters and I were raised by my mother. We lived in a project, along with other races raised by single parents. We never worried about the color of their skin. Yet today it seems like it's being stirred up again. I would give you more stars for this story than there's room on the screen. Thank you for the theme.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Elliot definitely got the better deal!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another great story. Your right, adding more to the story would just clutter it. 10 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I agree, you ended the story in the right place. It's sad but still true that a lot of people still hang on to the idea that marriage between couples of different races is wrong. especially black and white. Evan though my wife and I were of the same race. I thank you for bringing that out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userR410a@R410a
Thanks to all who follow and read my stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Three Bears Series Info