Three Bears Pt. 04

Story Info
Weeks boy is dealt with, a marriage, honeymoon and life.
14.8k words
4.81
7.1k
12

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R410a
R410a
2,967 Followers

,To the gentleman who emailed complaining about all parts not being released at the same time. Sorry, I don't do it that way, I release each part a week apart. Once that's done, I have no control over how soon it will be published. Other than that thank you everyone for the kind and encouraging words.

Once again, this is not a stand-alone story, if you haven't read the parts one through three this will make no sense.

*

I was getting hard just watching her cute butt wiggle as she walked in front of me. I smirked as I inwardly thought, just think, that cute butt will be mine soon, mine until we die. Sensing she might chill while the water warmed I grabbed a flannel from the closet and helped her put it on, damn she looked cute sitting on the bed in panties and my shirt. I turned on the hot water and waited until it had reached temperature, it was a single stall and there was no way we were going to fit in it together. Sitting next to her on the bed we kissed and fondled.

"Hannah, we won't both fit in there, I want you to shower first for two reasons. It will give me time to light some candles and make the atmosphere the way you like it, and number two, if the water starts to cool when I get in it won't matter. I'm used to cool, if not cold, showers."

She stood in front of me, "You have to take my panties off. Just like we said."

She had the shirt wrapped around her torso without it being buttoned, I slowly opened it, hooked my thumbs in the elastic and lowered them. As they moved downward the top of her bush came into view, I have no idea why I did it, but I stopped, leaned forward and kissed her tummy at the edge of her pubic hair. Her fingers were entwined in my hair as I looked up and she looked down, it was an image that would be seared in my brain forever. Her smile changed to a kissing motion followed by her mouthing the words, "I love you."

I was mesmerized as the panties slid further down her legs, as the gusset moved away from her body I could not only see the thick sticky fluid in the panties, but on her vulva as well. The gap at the top of her thighs was easily an inch across, though the lights in the room were off, there was just enough light from the bathroom for me to see how swollen her vulva was. The lips seemed to be puffy, almost like a pouting child. With the panties at ankle height she leaned on my shoulder and stepped out of them, I wanted to smell and taste her. Remaining on my knees I moved forward and put my face in the middle of her bush, breathing deeply through my nose I could smell the excitement of her lust.

Pulling at my hair she had me stand, kissing me, and then asked. "Do I smell okay Bo?"

I looked down at my dick sticking out like a limb in my underwear and smiled. She giggled.

"You smell wonderful Hannah. Come, let's get you in the shower and I'll get the room ready."

I don't have a fancy shower with a glass door one can see through, it's a simple 32"x32" shower stall with a plastic curtain. As she handed me the shirt and stepped into the hot water she leaned out giving me one more kiss, one filled with passion. While she showered I lit the few candles we'd had left over from other nights and then tossed more wood into the wood burner, I wanted the house warmer than usual since we'd both be naked. Of course, having never been naked and in the throes of passion before, little did I know how much heat our bodies would generate. The extra wood wouldn't be needed after all.

I was coming back into the room as she was stepping out of the shower, towels wrapped around her body and one around her hair. She reached for my underwear and with one yank had them off, her tiny hands tried surrounding my dick with no luck, she was smiling as she slowly stroked me. Our kisses were full of passion, soft tender, our tongues gently dancing. My hands were massaging her breasts through the towel, she pulled back, squeezed my cock and cooed.

"Don't be long, I'll be in bed waiting."

I couldn't remember a time in my life that I had washed more quickly, she was just slipping under the quilt as I walked from the bathroom. As I toweled off, she smiled, flipped back the covers and gave me that, c-mere, signal with her finger. Lying in each other's arms our bodies were tight to one another, my cock was pressing against her abdomen, it wouldn't have taken much to be inside her, and we both knew it.

She spoke first, "I want to make love with you so bad, and it would be so easy right now, but I also wanna wait. Like we said we would. I want to try a blow job on you first, the book says you can lay down while I suck on you, or you can sit up and me lay between your legs. Which one do you want?"

"I'll sit against the wall, (I didn't have a headboard, I was happy to have a bed) then I can watch you. Hannah, if we start this there's no going back. Are you 100% sure?"

Her answer was to let go of me and command, "Assume the position."

With two pillows behind my back sitting upright against the wall I opened my legs, my cock was pointing straight up at the ceiling. I could see the glisten of light on the drops of lubricant my body was producing, there was enough that it formed a small trickle across the top. As Hannah lay down she reached out and touched it, rubbing the stickiness of her fingers together.

"That must be what the book says a guy produces to help penetrate the woman. I wanna taste it, but I'm scared. What if it tastes bad?"

I had second thoughts about her going first. Lifting her up to her knees I moved away, while making her lie down I opened her legs enough to see the wetness of her vulva. Hovering over her I kissed her gently on the mouth, then whispered.

"I'm going first, if you want to try again when I'm done okay, if not, it's still okay." She began to object. "Shh, be quiet Hannah, I want this, I want to taste you as much as I want to screw you. So lay back and let me learn, tell me if I'm doing something you don't like, otherwise let me try."

I'd seen an illustration of a man lying between the woman's legs with his arms under her thighs, I assumed that position. Hannah was up on her elbows looking down, with my face an inch away from the promised land I took a deep breath through my nostrils. The fragrance was intoxicating, I didn't think my cock could get any harder, it did. As my lips touched the pubic hair just above her clit hood, she softly moaned, "Bo."

When my lips kissed the top of her pussy her head went back and her arms collapsed leaving her flat on the bed. I wasn't sure what to do, I'd read to start at the bottom and lick upward until my tongue encountered the clitoris, so I did that. I loved the taste, it was sweet and tangy at the same time, it was a sordid inviting smell that brought out the feral being within. When my tongue touched her clit her butt lifted off the mattress, she groaned from deep within and whispered my name again, so soft I nearly didn't hear her. Not being sure what more to do or where to concentrate I licked up and down until she put her hand on my head.

"Lick my clit, yes, stay there. Mm-hmm, a little more on the right side. Oh my God, stay right there baby, I'm gonna cum, oh my, I'm gonna....."

Her voice drifted off as her body stiffened, I watched as her hands clutched the sheets, her head flopped from side to side. Her hips were pushing into my face, then fingers were interlaced through my hair as she held my face tight to her pussy. Her hips were pumping up and down in a slow rhythmic fashion, she was grinding her clit against my stiffened tongue. I wasn't sure if I was doing everything right, but something was obviously working. I'm not sure why, but I continued to lick in that one area, her body convulsed, she screamed and clamped her thighs tight to my ears. I was thinking, "wow, I like this, and I love her taste."

As she relaxed her legs flopped wide open, lifting my cream smeared face away there was enough light to see the contrast of pinkness behind the outer labia of brown. I smiled knowing I'd brought her great pleasure. I was kissing the inner parts of her thighs working my way back up to her vulva when she pushed me away.

"Too much Bo, too much. Oh my gosh, never in my life, where did you learn that?"

I shrugged, "I just tried to do what the book said. You looked like you enjoyed it."

She sat up, with her hands on either side of my face she pulled me on top of her as she lay down.

"Baby, that was the best, most powerful orgasm I've ever had, and it'll get better as we learn more. I can only imagine what my folks are doing when I hear mama cry out, thankfully nobody was around to hear me scream. It was so powerful Bo."

I rolled to the side taking my weight off her chest, turning so her body was above mine she lowered her head and licked the tip of my dick, it was covered with the slick lubricant my body had produced. Without flinching she sat up.

"It doesn't taste bad. I'm gonna try, but I don't want to swallow it like Marie says I will someday. If I do good enough and you start to shoot, I'm just gonna open my mouth and let it drip, I'm not gonna try to swallow. Okay? Marie says I'll know when you're getting ready, she says it'll feel like you're getting bigger."

I found myself thinking, 'when did she and Marie find time to talk about all this stuff'? With her on all fours she lowered her head, I watched with amazement as my lighter colored cock went between her brown lips adorned with what was left of pink lipstick. Slowly she opened her mouth enough to accommodate the head, then another inch, soon it was two inches and that's where she stopped. She had all the cock in her mouth that she felt comfortable with. That was plenty for my needs, it was a sensation I'd ever felt before and I knew I wasn't going to last long.

With her butt next to my torso it was an easy stretch to try the 69 sketch I'd seen in the book. I put my hand on her hip and moved her toward me, without releasing me from her mouth she moved to my side. When I lifted leg over my body it was as if she knew exactly what to do, her knees widened slightly as she lowered her still wet pussy sat onto my mouth. When I grabbed her hips and licked I heard her moan and then whimper.

Lifting off me she said, "Bo, that's no fair, I want to do you."

In all the time we'd been together I had never lifted a hand to her, at that moment I playfully slapped her ass.

It's okay Hannah, go ahead, I just want to taste you again."

She giggled, swished her ass side to side and added another inch of my cock to the depth in her mouth.

As my legs began to stiffen she let out a muffled squeal and pulled back, semen was headed for release as she opened her mouth. Her head jerked back when the first spurt hit the back of her throat, she coughed and pulled away watching spurt after spurt shoot into the air. Her right hand was on my scrotum as I came, with each contraction she would grin and watch my seed fly. I was spent and out of breath as she let go and grabbed one of the bath towels at the end of the bed, wiping away my mis-spent sperm.

She lay next to me with her hand on my now softening dick. Lifting it up, then letting it flop to my abdomen.

She giggled, "Gosh, it seems so much bigger out of your jeans. I'm sorry I didn't do very good Bo, I'll do better, it just might take some time. Marie said it doesn't happen overnight, that we'll have to work at it. Should we work at it babe, should we do this again?"

I laughed, "Silly girl. Of course I want to do this again. And I'll get better to, the book says it takes time to know each other's bodies and signals."

She leaned back, "Boy, you sure know a lot of what that book says."

I was grinning as I answered, "Well, you left it here, and you know I love to read."

She had initially pulled the covers over us when she lay alongside me. Kicking them back she said loudly,

"Holy cow it's hot in here."

That would be the last time I loaded more wood in the furnace before messing around. While we lay together we talked about what we'd just done and that we would need to be extra diligent to not make it a part of our make out sessions every time. As much as we enjoyed it, we were still determined not to break her hymen before our wedding night. We knew how simple it would be to make the leap from oral to me being inside her if we weren't careful.

It was well after midnight when I walked her up the sidewalk to her house, as we opened the screen door to the porch we could hear talking inside the house. When she opened the door, her folks were on the couch looking at us. Everitt started.

"Kind of late isn't it Hannah? Where have you kids been?"

Hannah answered, "At Bo's, that's where I said we'd be. And what's with the sitting up waiting for me? I'm not that far away from being 20 dad. Remember? I'll be married to this man in less than a month, what will you do then, knock on our door to see where we've been?"

Molly stepped in, "We were just wondering Hannah, you never stay out this late without telling us. And no, we aren't going to check on you when you're married."

Hannah looked at both and sighed, "Mom, dad, this man will be my husband on the 26th of April. You need to accept the fact that we aren't fifteen and love struck, we know what we want, and that's each other. So, can we please stop these ever so frequent inquisitions as to where we are and what we do when we're together. I'm not pregnant and won't be when we say I do. So, mom, dad, can we stop this? Please? You raised me right, I'm not going to shame you."

Molly looked at Everitt, put her hand on his knee and said.

"She's right you know. We did raise her properly, and we need to go to bed, six o'clock will come all too soon. Goodnight kids, we love you."

Hannah took my hand, "Come on, I'll walk you to the door."

After goodnight kisses we parted knowing we'd crossed a line we could never uncross, and at the same time didn't want to. Thinking about my girl, her scent, her lovely sex, her willingness to try taking me into her mouth occupied my every moment droving home. I had been apprehensive about trying oral sex before we were officially married, afraid it would somehow hurt our relationship. That worry no longer existed, we'd connected in a way neither of us had previously known was possible.

What I knew about sex was basically what I'd read in the book her mom had given us. I wanted to know more, I was determined to find as much information as possible on how to satisfy your wife on her wedding night. I knew if I went to the library they could help me go online and from there it should be easier. Knowing I could do research without having to involve another human face to face somehow made it seem simpler and less embarrassing. And if I got stuck, there would be people to help me get unstuck. My girl, my Hannah, was going to have the best wedding night I could manage.

It was that time of the year when the third and final payment of property taxes was due if you hadn't paid in full before January first. I had started early on Friday morning with my boss's permission for the purpose of being done in time to make it to the courthouse before they closed at four. It was a hotter than normal spring day, the warehouse had been uncomfortable at best, my shirt was soaked. The thought of an ice-cold Dr. Pepper as I was leaving had me salivating, only to discover that many others obviously had the same idea.

Since the machine at work was empty I decided I would pay my taxes, get a cold soda from the convenience store and then wait to pick up Hannah at school while cooling off with my drink. I was feeling upbeat as I walked into the convenience store, my taxes were paid, the old truck had new tires, a tune up and an oil change. My job was secure, I'd gotten a nice raise after my probation period, in less than a month I would be married to the prettiest girl I'd ever seen, what could possibly go wrong? Little did I know.

Walking out of the store with my cold soda I turned the corner toward my truck which had been parked on the side since all the spots in front were full. I had a foreboding feeling overcome me, nothing looked out of place, there was just something inside telling me all was not right. I never locked my truck, if they wanted it that bad they could have it. As I opened the door I caught a glimpse of something to my right, it was Darryl Weeks and the two guys I'd whipped a year prior. With me off guard they were on me faster than I could defend myself properly. I got in a few kicks and punches but with three of them wailing on me it was no match. Weeks kept saying how he was gonna fuck my little nigger squaw and break her in right.

I was on the ground looking up at the bottom of a cowboy boot with a big wooden heel waiting for it to alter my face when I heard someone yelling at Darryl by name. A male voice, it was deep and sounded menacing, the boot above my face disappeared as the three scrambled away. Through eyes blurred with blood I looked up to see Hannah's brother Larry and two bigger guys. Trying to get to my feet Larry held me in place.

"Sit man, you're hurt." I was struggling to get away. He pushed on me harder. "Stop it Bo, you're hurt, let me get you to the ER."

I was in panic mode as I blurted, "They said they were fuck my nigger squaw, I need to get to school and pick her up. Please, let me go."

Larry looked at his buddies, "Gil, Slim, you guys go to the school and get Hannah, tell her what happened and bring her to the ER. Oh, and if Weeks is around, well, you know what to do to that racist little prick."

They took his truck, Larry loaded me into mine and headed for the ER. Thankfully there was nothing damaged beyond lumps, bumps, bruises and a split eyebrow that needed stitches. The guy Larry had called Slim burst through the door with Hannah, as soon as she saw me she ran to my side. I was able to calm her down and sooth her hysteria, with the tears finally dried she was breathing normally.

"Bo, why did they do that? And why would they say they were going to, you know, hurt me? We need to call the police."

Gil stepped in, "No. No police. The Weeks have too many connections, This will be taken care of the way stuff like this used to be handled. Don't worry, nobody will die, but they'll never do something like this again."

Hannah was frantic, "NO. NO, Larry's already on probation. They'll put him in prison if you're caught."

Slim laughed, "First off missy, we aint gonna have anything to do with it, so we aint gonna get caught. And second, none of us will be within fifty miles of whatever "Might" happen. I know who he buys his dope from, and he don't cotton to white boys calling black sisters nigger girls."

All three of them guffawed and high fived each other. Larry turned to Hannah, gave her a wave, pointed his finger at me and winked while he said.

"You get better BO, gotta take care of my baby sister ya know."

Molly ran out the door as soon as we pulled up in front of the house, Everitt was right behind. Molly insisted I stay for supper. As I attempted to eat I explained what had taken place and what had been said about Hannah. Everitt was in a state of mind I'd never witnessed before, nobody was gonna call his baby girl a nigger and rape her. Molly was doing all she knew to placate and settle him down when Hannah mentioned what the guy named Slim had said.

He stopped ranting and smiled. "If that's what Slim said, it's done. Those boys won't be doing this shit anymore."

Molly slapped his arm, "Language Ev, language."

Everitt looked at his arm, then at Molly. "If these two haven't heard that word by now I'll eat my shoe. And you girl." He said pointing at Molly. "You need to behave or I'll take you in the bedroom and punish you."

Molly slipped in tight to him and whispered, "You say the sweetest things. Promise?"

R410a
R410a
2,967 Followers