All Comments on 'Three Boys, One Crush Pt. 01'

by PhilippaMaQuente

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
Frankenstein1962Frankenstein1962about 2 years ago

Jesus Christ...I loved this story. Can't wait for the next chapter. Cheers, Frankie

PhilippaMaQuentePhilippaMaQuenteabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much! Second half should be about as long, and conclude this light novella. <3

Find me on Twitter and Instagram for news, hot pics, and more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This may be the best thing I've read on this site I'm the last 10 years.

PhilippaMaQuentePhilippaMaQuenteabout 2 years agoAuthor

Well that is incredibly flattering! Please feel free to check out more of my work while I write part 2. <3

redvelvetrose213redvelvetrose213about 2 years ago

Amazing! By and far the best story I've read in a long time. Phenomenal set up and character development. Looking forward to the rest!

SnarknadoSnarknadoabout 2 years ago

Loved this! The original story stuck with me for a long time, probably because I spent so long with the characters during the ~month it took me to read it, and I am so happy to have them back again!

irbaboonirbaboonabout 2 years ago

loved the story can't wait for part 2!!best storie i have read all year

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wowww! I love this story and I lust for it as well. So well written, good characters, slow build up, long and with the pay off at the end it had everything. I'll be looking forward to part 2, I hope Cal will discover and do some research into bdsm, (maybe randy can tell him? Randy knows about sex and depravity).

I am definitely going to check out your other works. With your writing style and apparently set of kinks that I share I am sure I'll find something good there.

PhilippaMaQuentePhilippaMaQuenteabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you so much everyone! For more of these characters, the works "Before We Were Demons" (prequel), "While Courting Our Demons" (original) and "While Chasing Our Dreams" (RH romance flip) are where you want to look. A new edit for "Demons" is also going up on Wattpad! Please check it out.

My dream has always been to share incredible stories with readers like you. <3 Please talk me up! Check out my book on Amazon! Review me on GoodReads! One day I'd like to come round for signings and hope to see all of you in your local bookstore.

Naughtygrl4uNaughtygrl4uabout 2 years ago

Amazing story! Love your writing. I can not wait for Chapter 2!!! Although I wouldn't mind if the story went on for several more chapters. It's that good!!! I read one of your previous stories with these characters and loved it as well.

RenewerRenewerabout 2 years ago

I can't get enough of your writing and in particular every story involving Jane and her boys, or is it the boys and their girl. I love the dynamic between all the characters, the love and play between the boys and their approach to the repressed submissive who is just looking for someone who can match her level of need and sexual desire, and to show her love in the way that touches the core of who she is.

Each story of these characters has shown new sides to them and I love following their relationship and how they're starting something new in this one! You're such an amazing writer who has the incredible talent to pull a reader into any moment in the story. I find myself relating so much with parts of each of them and that is a testament to how well you shape their lives in your art. I can't wait for part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thank you! It's super fun to see these familiar characters bounce off one another with all that teenage awkwardness/self-awareness and newness/enthusiasm.

I absolutely despise the "not like other girls" trope, so I was worried how Jane's quirkiness would play in the social setting of this story. Ultimately though, I had nothing to fear. You use it to great effect, showing specific actions/traits/common interests that attract the guys, but you never put down other women with comparison from a male perspective. Love it!

PhilippaMaQuentePhilippaMaQuentealmost 2 years agoAuthor

Deeply deeply grateful to all my readers. <3

You're the best part of the process.

alicynchainsalicynchainsalmost 2 years ago

Wow. Wowowow. One of the hottest things I've read in a long time. You're a great writer and anyone who shares your kinks are sure to loose their mind over this story. Looking forward to reading more of your stories. alice

littlebrat1401littlebrat1401almost 2 years ago

I definitely need more to this story! So we’ll written and very enjoyable.

Naughtygrl4uNaughtygrl4ualmost 2 years ago

Any idea when chapter 2 will be posted? I loved all versions of this story and eagerly awaiting more.

PhilippaMaQuentePhilippaMaQuentealmost 2 years agoAuthor

Under construction, Naughtygrl! The first segment here was a few weeks' work, so hopefully can bang out the second half in a similar window.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Would love to read more, hope you’re able to update soon!

EarthMother1981EarthMother1981over 1 year ago

Can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Compelling characterizations. Couldn't put it down.

I'm concerned how Jane falls out of the picture so that the first story can happen.

PhilippaMaQuentePhilippaMaQuenteover 1 year agoAuthor

Hello readers! I am almost finished with the portion of this story that will be part 2. Looks like I'll be at least going to three parts. ;)

To clarify for Anon- This story is a "What If" AU that exists independently from its progenitor, While Courting Our Demons (soon to be officially published!). In this world, Jane and her boys never experience those events, because they're already together. If Jane were somehow ripped away from them to experience being taken by them at the age of 29 (WCoD takes place in all 4 characters' late 20s-mid 30s), that would be a very different book. An idea to file away for another time.

Coming soon!

Naughtygrl4uNaughtygrl4uover 1 year ago

Phillipa, any word on when you will post Part 2? I’ve been trying to be patient but, I’m not so good at that. Lol.

Hope your writing is coming along.

Naughtygrl

XkittenxxXkittenxxover 1 year ago

This was an amazing read. Can't wait to eat up the series. It was fun to visualize the 3 male leads because they're written differently. Good job baby!!

PhilippaMaQuentePhilippaMaQuenteover 1 year agoAuthor

News, readers!

I plan on updating this story within a few weeks because the progenitor, "While Courting Our Demons", will be retired from Literotica, for mainstream release! March 15th is the date it drops in its final form. The offshoots, including this story and "While Chasing Our Dreams", will remain and will be continued! Thanks always for reading, lovelies, and I hope you patronize me in the future as a fully-fledged author. <3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My goodness this was perfection! Everything from beginning to end was 10/10. At first I wasn't going to read it because it was so long and I was looking for a "quick fix". But I'm glad I did. Btw I am definitely Jane. Every detail about her character and background was exactly how I was throughout middle/high school and college. The similarities are uncanny, the absolute only difference is I'm athletic. But I was, still am, a freak! Thank you for this story. I know it's concluded but if inspiration strikes,maybe a 10 years later for a sneak peak into their lives as adults. If not, I will continue to re-read this story.

PhilippaMaQuentePhilippaMaQuenteabout 1 year agoAuthor

Hehe to BE concluded, dear Anon! Thank you!

This story looks like at least THREE parts to finish! Coming soon.

flguyjaxflguyjaxabout 1 year ago

Fantastic story so far, I am delighted to hear that you are coning to conclude it.

Links to your upcoming published works?

PhilippaMaQuentePhilippaMaQuenteabout 1 year agoAuthor

Not sure if I'm allowed to link it, but part one is going to be published on Amazon in TWO WEEKS! Pre-order for Kindle or purchase in paperback (my preferred version) March 15th! https://www.amazon.com/While-Courting-Our-Demons-Part-ebook/dp/B0BSX1GQQ6/?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_w=dENja&content-id=amzn1.sym.08900ed4-dd64-49b1-bce7-2e717defb1aa&pf_rd_p=08900ed4-dd64-49b1-bce7-2e717defb1aa&pf_rd_r=DNFGTVXTXRH27PTK9GZ6&pd_rd_wg=tUqKM&pd_rd_r=126c2e1a-f91d-4026-ac8a-ce2466e49583&ref_=pd_gw_ci_mcx_mi

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love this story so much! Jane is somewhat relatable with how sexually charged she is and I love that! I also really like how diverse the men are in their looks. Overall this is an amazing story! I can't wait for the next part11 I'm so excited!!!

flguyjaxflguyjaxabout 1 year ago

How is part 2 coming along?

PhilippaMaQuentePhilippaMaQuenteabout 1 year agoAuthor

I am close to the end of part 2! Had some major life events, including filing for divorce and moving into my own place, so things have been rather hectic. However, the spirit has moved me and I aim to post the second part of this tale by the end of the month! Stay tuned. <3

BRING HOME YOUR COPY OF THE DARK SENSATION THAT SPAWNED THIS SIDE STORY TODAY: https://www.amazon.com/While-Courting-Our-Demons-Part/dp/B0BXNJCRTS/ref=tmm_pap_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=&sr=

flguyjaxflguyjaxabout 1 year ago

So sorry to hear of your recent life changes, thanks for the great reads!!!

Naughtygrl4uNaughtygrl4u12 months ago

Phillipa,

So happy to read that part two is coming soon. I’ve been eagerly awaiting its posting.

Sorry to hear about your divorce. Relationships can be difficult and don’t always work out, as you know. I went through a divorce about 12 years ago and it was brutal.

If I may offer some helpful advice - be compassionate and loving to yourself as you work through it, no matter how long it takes. With time, you will be able to heal and create a new life that you will find more fulfilling.

I send my best wishes for healing and self-compassion!

Naughtygrl4u

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Hi! I was just wondering how part two was going?

PhilippaMaQuentePhilippaMaQuente11 months agoAuthor

Hi all, it is coming along, a bit slower than I would like. I am going to take a leaf out of Wednesday's book and dedicate a block of time each day to my work.

Thank you so much one and all for your continued patience and patronage. I've now put out the first two parts of the original run Jane and her guys took on Amazon! You can own the story and hold them in your hands now! Please check it out here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BX7J3SML?binding=kindle_edition&searchxofy=true&ref_=dbs_s_aps_series_rwt_tkin&qid=1687395871&sr=8-1

These characters really came alive in me, and while I'll still be using them, after this story things will slow down. I have a lot of material to keep going, so please root for me! And please support my dreams to make a living on my work. <3

Naughtygrl4uNaughtygrl4u11 months ago

You go girl! You've got this!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This is such an amazing story! I absolutely love it. I was wondering how the part 2 was coming along? I saw in the comments that it was coming soon and I'm really excited!

PhilippaMaQuentePhilippaMaQuente7 months agoAuthor

THE COUNTDOWN IS ON! I am finishing the final segment, and after editing, part 2 is going UP! Thanks for your patience, everyone! ;o-<3

Naughtygrl4uNaughtygrl4u7 months ago

That is great news Philippa! Can't wait to read part 2. I'm sending virtual good vibes for a speedy edit of part 2.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

?Very well written and great to read a story actually written by & from a Lady's viewpoint for a change

Ladygrey69Ladygrey696 months ago

How long do we have to wait for part 2?

Is it coming soon?

Naughtygrl4uNaughtygrl4u4 months ago

Any word on when we will see part 2?

PhilippaMaQuentePhilippaMaQuente4 months agoAuthor

I am working on the final scenes feverishly as we speak! Thanks for your devoted fandom, everybody. Part 2 is over 140 pages in MS Word, and over 75,000 words! That's an entire NaNoWriMo novel and a half. That's why it takes so long, my dear readers. I don't write short. I also don't like updating chapter by chapter, simply because there would be so many chapters as I change narrators. <3

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

Hi! I love this so much! I can relate with the main character and I love your writing. I was wondering how much longer until part 2? I'm really looking forward to it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPhilippaMaQuente@PhilippaMaQuente
I am the purveyor of pulchritudinous pornography, the erotic enthusiast, the amorous author. A champion of my own unique brand of GOTHIC LITERARY FEMINIST EROTICA and a proponent of sex positivity. While my stories may be an acquired taste, I welcome those with adventurous pal...