Three Centaur Mares

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's right. Good girl, aren't you?" He nods to the younger man. "You wanna give it a try?"

"Uh," the younger man says nervously, but with some encouragement, he steps up behind her. After a second, she feels the tentative brush of silicone against her stiff clit and groans, bracing herself.

"Rub her a bit," the older man instructs, and the younger man does, kneading and pressing the toy up against her until Chestnut's overcome with her first orgasm in almost a decade, tears of gratitude and defeat running down her cheeks as she whines and shakes.

"That's it. Good girl," the older man says, stroking her flank again. "Give her another. They won't treat her real nice where we're bringing her."

Chestnut isn't listening closely enough to understand. She's whimpering and straining as the little tool keeps working along her aching clit, shivering, hide twitching, and then groaning as her cunt tumbles into ecstasy once more.

Once she's finished coming and able to walk, the men lead her away, and she goes willingly, subdued by their kindness. They sell her to a stable that they refer to as a petting zoo, and so she thinks she knows what to expect: a cute little paddock with a collection of magical creatures and dumb animals, with human children coming by to squeal and throw food at her.

Instead, once money changes hands, Chestnut is blindfolded, and her gag is replaced with a ring gag, holding her mouth gaping open. She is locked in a small stall, too small for her to move, and backed up against a wooden wall; distressingly, there's a hole cut in the wall where her pussy would rest against it, and all she can feel on the other side is cool air.

It's night-time when she's sold, and so the facility is closed. She's left there all night, waiting and wondering, listening to the quiet breaths and occasional whimpering of what she can only assume are other centaur mares around her.

In the morning, her blindfold and gag are temporarily removed so that she can be fed, and she finally gets a look at the stable; it's not like one she's ever seen. Her tiny little stall is in a sort of pit, with the corridor between the stalls raised up on a platform, so that the farm-hand walking by with food stands with his waist at about her face height.

After she eats, she's blinded and gagged once more and then walked outside briefly for exercise and to relieve herself. Then she's locked back in the tiny stall and just has to wait until opening hours.

When the facility opens, humans enter along the elevated walkway. They're quieter than she expects, at first, and it's strange and frightening. Then one of them groans. She hears the unmistakeable sound of a man unzipping his pants.

Someone grabs her exposed breasts and tweaks her nipples. She squeals in surprise, tries to back away, but of course she can't go anywhere. The broad hands toy with her for a minute or so, until she's panting hard through her open mouth, her pussy twitching. Then the hands move to her hair instead, holding her in place as a human cock is shoved in through the ring gag.

She snorts and tries to jerk her head back, then whines at the pain as she pulls her own hair against the man's grip by accident. After a few moments, though, she gets the idea and starts to tentatively lick. He groans and thrusts into her mouth, and soon he's emptying down her throat.

Not long after, another cock enters her, but this time from behind, through the hole in the back wall of the stall. She squeals and then moans, dancing her hooves in place, but again, there's nothing she can do to escape it. She doesn't really want to escape it; the cock teases her insides, stoking the fire ignited by the earlier nipple stimulation.

"Oh, look, this one's gettin' it," one of the men on the walkway chuckle. She pants and moans as the human cock pistons away inside her, just long enough to make her pussy beg without reaching deep enough to give her the pleasure she needs.

Another cock enters her mouth at the same time and she chokes in surprise, and then starts to cry, confused and overwrought. The man fucking her mouth pats her on the head.

She thought just having her clit ignored was bad, but this is torture; she's teased by human cocks every night, fingers on her sensitive nipples just long enough to get her hot and panting. Men groan in satisfaction as they come in her mouth, across her heaving breasts, or in her needy, twitching pussy.

By the end of the week, she's as desperate again as she was when the bondsmen captured her, her entire mind obsessed with only the thought of how badly she wants to come, how much she wants to enjoy the same satisfaction that she hears the human men around her enjoying every night. She squeezes eagerly on every cock that enters her, trying to coax it somehow deeper; the men love it. She becomes quite popular.

She realizes, far too late, that she should have run from the bondsmen when she had the chance. Now, she's trapped in a hell of unrelenting, unsatisfied pleasure.

12