Three Coins in the Fountain

Story Info
A Mother and Son connect on vacation.
4.3k words
4.48
79.8k
129

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Everyone involved is over the age of 18)

Tom and his mother had been talking about taking a vacation together for the past couple of months. Tom had recently graduated from high school, and his mother, Jeannie, wanted to spend some time with him before he left for college, and she was left alone with her husband. Tom's father, Bill, had pretty much disconnected from the rest of the family. He still lived at home, but was off in his own world most of the time, and didn't have much to do with his wife or son.

The pair had decided that they would drive westward, and just see what they could find to entertain them for a couple of weeks before heading back home. No major plans, no itinerary, nobody they had to visit, and both of them were excited to spend time with each other.

Jeannie had been a cheerleader in high school and college, and still kept herself fairly active, and looked great for her age. Tom's friends teased him too often about the MILF that he lived with, and what they'd like to do with her. Tom had gotten into more than one fight since Jr. High with them, and they'd learned how to push his buttons too often, too easily.

Tom probably wouldn't have gotten so defensive if he didn't have the same feelings for his mother, but she turned him on more than any of the girls that were in his school. He had seen her too many times in a towel, or half-dressed or something that he had definitely noticed how great her body was and it didn't take too much to get him excited.

Tom and Jeannie were both excited about their trip, and things were close to happening. They had decided that they would leave the next morning and both were busy getting things packed up. Jeannie's lack of affection from her husband had started to wear on her and the maturity that she saw from her son and the way that he had filled out over the past couple of years were enough to pique her interest. She too, had seen him in wet swim trunks or a towel or something with minimal coverage, and whatever he had between his legs seemed to be more than what her worthless husband had ever had to offer her, even when he was interested.

Jeannie was packing her bags and trying to decide on what sleepwear to pack. She and Tom had planned on sharing one hotel room for their trip; it wouldn't be the first time ever. She had a few long nightshirts that she packed, but also, just to be daring, had packed in a couple of "less maternal" things. She was tired of not having a sex life; this wasn't what she had signed on for, and "titillating" her son was just a small way that she could tease herself, also. She wasn't looking to do anything with Tom, but being daring with her clothing wasn't any big deal in her mind. He was an adult, and had seen her in even more revealing clothing or situations previously.

Tom and Jeannie awoke the next morning to another hot July day, and knew that spending all day in the car would be more comfortable in clothing that was a little more minimal. Tom wore some light shorts and a t-shirt, and Jeannie had on a sundress that was thin like most. She had on a very light, lacy bra and panty set that just covered things up a bit; she didn't need the support with her perky, 32B breasts, but did want a little extra coverage with the sundress.

Jeannie started off driving in the morning as they headed towards the mountains. They stopped for lunch at a restaurant just off the highway, in some small town in Iowa. Their plan was to drive until 3 or so at the latest when they were traveling so they didn't feel as rushed and could relax in the towns they stopped at. After lunch, Tom took over the driving and Jeannie sat back and was able to relax. With the sun warming her, food in her belly, added to their early start, it wasn't too long before she fell asleep in her seat. Tom couldn't stop glancing at his mother's form next to him. Her legs were gorgeous, and so tan from her time outside this season. He could make out a hint of the lace under the top of her dress through the material, and also as things moved as she adjusted in her seat, and the seatbelt pulling her dress tautly across her breasts made them stand out so nicely. The AC blowing on her had hardened her nipples enough that they were showing, and he had a hard time keeping his eyes on the road.

Their travels had brought them to a town that looked interesting, and the time of day was close enough to their intended stopping time, that Tom decided to pull in. There was a motel not too far off of the highway, and he made the choice that this was where they would be stopping for the night.

The two of them got checked in and checked out their room. It had two queen sized beds like they had requested, and seemed like just what they were looking for. They had asked about things to do in the town while they were at the front desk, and there was a "touristy type" of place that the clerk had told them was popular with visitors. It was more or less a large area of gardens with flowers, sculptures, fountains, and more to check out, and they decided that they would have supper, then go enjoy a walk through the area when it had cooled down a bit in the evening.

Since it was their first night of their trip, Tom and Jeannie had asked about the nicest restaurant in the area and had found their way to it. They luckily found out that the gardens they were planning on going to were just a few hundred feet away, and they decided that they would just walk over there after eating.

They changed into some nicer clothing and headed off for supper. The restaurant was wonderful! The ambiance was unbelievable, the food spectacular, and the two of them just had the most enjoyable meal they'd had together in memory. They talked excitedly with each other about some of the things they were hoping to visit while they were traveling, and also about Tom's future, his hopes and dreams.

As wonderful as all of this was, the talk about Tom's future dampened Jeannie's mood a little bit. She was thinking to herself how she would be left alone with Bill in just a short time. She wasn't sure what was going to happen with her and her husband, but thought that the loss of having her son around to occupy her time and thoughts might put their relationship on the fast track to an end.

Tom, at the same time, was still thinking about how great his mother had looked as she was sleeping. At one point, her dress had risen as she shifted in her seat and he was able to see her thin, lacy panties, and could tell that she was completely shaved under them. He had no idea what she was thinking or dreaming of, but her thoughts or the AC had kept her nipples in sight most of the time that she was asleep, and his constant glances had aroused him well beyond normal.

The two left the restaurant and headed to the gardens. They walked slowly along the paths that led through the different areas. There were tall hedges along many of the walks that offered them a little more privacy at times, and Tom was happy to put his arm around his mother and walk slowly with her. They talked more as they meandered through the gorgeous settings.

Tom couldn't remember having a better time with his mother than he was tonight. This wasn't the excitement that he had felt as a kid going to some event or amusement, but love and warmth that he had never experienced before. She held his hand and hugged one arm tightly with both of her hands. He could feel those breasts that he had dreamed about, touching and caressing his arm and it was causing him to get hard in his pants. His mother had noticed his problem, but wasn't going to do anything to embarrass him about it. They came to an area where there was a gift shop and some other things to see. Jeannie thought that perhaps, if she left him alone, his problem might go away, so she said that she was going to look for a gift for her sister's birthday if he wanted to look at some of the other things right there.

Having his mother leave did allow him to lose his erection, but it didn't make what he was feeling for her go away. One of the other things to look at near here was a wishing well that was marked "Alladin's Magic Fountain," and the sign on it said that if you threw 3 quarters into the well, and asked the Genie in the fountain, out loud, to please grant your wish at the same time, it would come true.

Tom walked around to the far side of the well and sat down on a bench that was there. He dug into his pockets and found that he did have the change he needed. He thought about how he wanted to word his wish, then he stood back up and walked to the fountain. "Here goes nothing," he said to himself out loud.

"Oh awesome genie, I wish that I could make love to the most beautiful woman I know, my mother! I can't stop thinking about her, and there's nothing I would love more before I go to college than to share her bed and make love to her." While Tom was starting to make his wish, he could see that his mother had come out of the gift shop with her phone in her hand. She was looking at him, and waving at him, but she stopped as he started vocalizing his wish.

Jeannie looked down at the phone in her hand, and just stopped dead where she was. She turned her back to Tom, then went and sat down on a bench on the side of the fountain away from him. She was deep in thought he could tell. After a couple of minutes, she stood up, and started walking around the fountain to him.

"Who called you?" Tom asked of his mother.

"It was a wrong number, sweetie, don't worry about it," she told him. "Let's go back to the hotel if you're ready"? Jeannie asked.

"Sure mom, no problem," Tom said. "It's starting to get a bit darker anyway, we can go back and get in bed and get some rest," he told his mother. Getting in bed was on his mind, but it wasn't rest that was his desire.

They made their way back to the hotel, and Jeannie told her son that she was going to go in the bathroom, and get ready for bed. She took her overnight case in with her, and he could soon hear the shower running. Thinking about his mother's body in the shower soon had his erection coming back. It had gone away earlier, but he was now harder than ever. It seemed like no time later that he noticed the shower had turned off and he heard the door handle turning. He jumped into the closest bed, and pulled the sheets up over his body, but his erection was still extremely noticeable.

Jeannie didn't spend long in the shower; she was basically just rinsing off the sweat from walking around the garden area recently, but her mind was running a million miles an hour. Tom didn't realize it, but when he had sat down on the bench by the fountain earlier, he had accidentally pocket-dialed his mother. She had answered it just as he had started verbalizing his wish, but she thought he was talking to her on the phone, and had stopped waving when she heard her name, and what he said afterward. She was in shock to hear that her son would say such things to her, but she also got excited at the thought. She knew that her love life was in the toilet, and remembered the feelings she had recently had for her son. She realized what must have happened after she saw the sign on the wishing well. She decided that she would wear one of the more provocative nightgowns that she brought along, just to see how he reacted. She already knew how he felt, but wanted to see how he might handle the situation.

It only took Jeannie a few more moments to get herself ready, and open the door from the bathroom. It was just at this point that Tom had hopped into the bed.

Jeannie walked into the room, and the first thing that caught her attention was the tent that had formed in Tom's sheet. Tom saw his mother looking at him, and flipped over onto his side, away from her. Jeannie walked around to the far side of the bed and sat down on the edge of it. She caressed her son's arm, and leaned in and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Tom, sweetie, I think we need to talk," Jeannie told him. "I know about the wish you made this evening, and even though I'm not the genie in the fountain, this Jeannie has decided to grant your wish."

Tom's eyes grew huge as she started her comment, then he nearly choked on his own tongue as she continued her sentence.

"How did you know about my wish, and why aren't you mad at me for saying that?" he asked.

Jeannie explained to him what she thought had happened, and his face burned with embarrassment over his faux pas.

"Wait a minute," he said. "You're going to grant my wish?"

"Yes, honey" she replied. "You're the one that loves me most, the one that I'm going to miss the most, and the only true man in my life at this time. I honestly would be honored to make love to you. I think this trip will give us an even better chance for mother-son bonding that we anticipated, and it's got me excited thinking about it. Were you serious earlier, honey? Would you like to share ourselves tonight, and for the rest of the trip, sweetheart?"

"Oh my God, mom, I can't think of anything that I want more!" Tom said. "I've watched you as I grew, and as I became attracted to girls, and I've never found anyone else that turned me on like you do. I don't know if it's just the taboo feeling from you being my mom, or more, but you're the sexiest thing in my mind and in my life!"

"May I take this sheet off of you sweetheart, and get into bed with you?" Jeannie asked of Tom.

Tom stuttered out a reply to his mother, "uh, sure mom, hop in!" He slid over a little to make room for Jeannie, and his eyes nearly bugged out of his head as he finally noticed what she was wearing, or wasn't!

Jeannie's nightgown that she had donned in the bathroom, was short, thin, lacey, white, and barely there. Tom could see her nipples though it, and they looked harder and longer than what he had seen this afternoon in the car. Her legs were long, bare, and looked so enticing.

Jeannie raised her knee to climb into bed, and that raised the hem of her short nightgown enough that Tom could now tell that she had nothing on under the filmy lingerie. His throat constricted, and he was having a hard time speaking, and that wasn't the only thing he was finding hard.

Jeannie slid on into bed, and laid herself down beside Tom, and placed her hand on his bare chest. She softly caressed him, slowly, tenderly. She laid her head on his chest as she touched her son, and quietly told him that she loved him. She reached her face up to kiss him gently, and touched her lips against his.

Tom had a hard time not grabbing his mother, but was still so flabbergasted, that he was moving in slow motion, and just following her lead. He put his arm behind her back and held her against himself. They hugged passionately, their hands caressing each other, moving towards parts untouched previously, or at least, not for many years, and not with the same thoughts in mind.

Jeannie's hand was no longer caressing Tom's face or chest, having slid down his body below the sheet, to his erection which was poking into her thigh, throbbing now in her grip. She stroked him through his boxers, feeling the warmth and stiffness in her palm, something that she hadn't experienced for such a long time, and it caused her to sigh with want.

Tom meanwhile, was beyond excited. While he had been with a couple of his high school female friends previously, that pair of times had been more about getting off and getting experience more than actually feeling love, lust, or having any intimacy at all. He had his hand on his mother's back, and was rubbing and caressing her also. He slid his hand down to her bare bottom, and lovingly grabbed and squeezed her cheeks. He ran his hands back up her back, under the flimsy negligee, and held her tightly.

Jeannie's hands had also been busy, holding and squeezing Tom's hard cock. She could feel how the large head of his penis flared, and seemed to grow and pulse in her hand. She slid her hands under the waistband of his boxers, and took him in her bare hand now. She could feel the dampness on the end as pre-cum seeped in between her fingers. With both hands now, she reached for the waist of the shorts and started pulling them down his legs.

Tom's eyes widened as he felt his mother do this, but he never stopped kissing her, and nuzzling on her neck, and at her earlobes. His mouth and lips were in constant motion, and her head raised as she felt the loving kisses on her neck, and she seemingly purred in contentment, lust, and need. Tom's hands now circled around her body under the nightgown, and his hands found her breasts. He palmed them both at the same time, lightly pinching the nipples between his fingers, using the sides instead of his fingertips.

Jeannie rolled Tom onto his back, and reached down to pull his boxers off of his legs the rest of the way. He raised his knees, then feet, to allow her to finish her task, and as she knelt near his groin, reaching downward, his hard cock pulsed near her face. She leaned in, and gave the head a few kisses, licking below the head on the shaft, and popped it into her mouth for a moment, sucking it lightly, quickly, and causing more deep pulses from deep within.

Jeannie straddled Tom's lower body, sitting upright over him. His hands were still attached to her chest, and he started pushing upward on the gauzy fabric, as she raised her arms over her head. He sat upright in front of her, and pulled it over her head, leaving the two of the completely naked, in each other's grasp. Tom could feel his erection rubbing over his mother's taut ass cheeks as they held and kissed each other now. Dampness from her lower lips was wetting his pubic hair and the top of his cock, and he looked downward towards their groins so close together, and could see his mother's curly hairs mingling with his.

Tom now took his mother's shoulders, and lowered her to the mattress beside him, and laid beside her with his hand touching her body, her junction, her wet lips with his fingers for the first time. She felt as if she was closely trimmed, but the wetness he felt on her lower lips was way beyond what he had noticed with either of the other girls he had been with.

Jeannie's passion and lust for the moment, for being with her own son, had her wetter than she had ever been. She could easily smell her own arousal, and knew that he had to be inhaling her scent, also. Hot liquid was seemingly flowing from her pussy as his fingers found her. She moaned in ecstasy, eyes closed, rolled backward in her head. She felt his finger delving into her body, and caressing, sawing, plunging deeply. She could feel as he found her g-spot, and her feelings erupted into an orgasm as liquid now gushed forth onto his hand and fingers.

Tom had used his fingers on both of the other girls as they fumbled in the back seat of his car, but it felt nothing like touching his mother. She was beyond wet, her pussy was SOAKED. The feeling, the aroma, the way that his mother reacted to his touch just filled him with feelings that he had NEVER felt before. He couldn't even describe it if someone were to ask him. The wetness he probably would have described as liquid honey. It wasn't sticky like honey, but it just reminded him deeply, almost in the back of his mind, as something that was perfect, pure, and unadulterated, in love.

Tom's own arousal now was off the charts after watching his mother buck and moan under his finger. Her eyes were closed and she had stopped moving now, but rivulets of moisture were seeping between her legs towards her bottom as he looked downward at her. He was on his knees between her legs looking at her face, enthralled with the look of contentment on her, looking at her body, and at her pussy; wet, open, clenching.

Tom couldn't control himself now. He grabbed his mother's hips and pulled them upwards so his hard cock was centered over her. He stabbed, once, twice, trying to get inside her, but the angle just wasn't right. He was ready to lay her back down when her hand grasped his throbbing dick, and angled it downward, and against her wet, open lips. He pushed forward again, sliding deeply into her warm and wet fissure. The heat was immediate, the tightness, the grip of her body on his. He lowered her back to the bed and leaned over her, pushing deeply into her womb.

12