All Comments on 'Three Coins in the Fountain'

by WalterWoody

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When he gets back from college ,mom should have a big belly surprise for the son!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The womb is a bit far mate. Nice imagery though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Could have been interesting, but trying to pretend that being a cheating whore and helping her son disrespect her husband just because he’s “off In his own world” doesn’t make it cool. If she wants her son, fine, but divorce the husband first, at least.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"(to be continued!)"

.

I hate, hate, HATE getting to the end of a story and only THEN finding out it's not a complete story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good start. Very hot. The wife is human. She craves affection. If her husband ignores her, she needs to find it somewhere else

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She’s either completely shaved or their curly hairs intermingle. Can’t be both.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, well written. I am looking forward to future parts.

Thanks!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 2 years ago

Good start! Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Beautifully written . Brings back memories of the time when I went to boot camp in 77 and mom came to my graduation . We decided to drive back instead of flying . It is as a little over 4 day trip so we rented a car and set out . My mom is a was cute petite woman with a killer little body . She was wearing a little sun dress with open toe sandles with red painted toe nails. Had seen her in bikinis when I was growing up but it was super sexy looking at her . Hadn't seen her in 13 weeks so we we're just goofing off and talking . Stopped for the night and got a room with double beds .We went to eat and then went for walk . We got back to the hotel so she took a shower and came back and I did the same . Afterwards just relaxing and enjoying each other company and just cuddling . I gave her a quick hug and kiss on the cheek . She just relaxed and I got brave and gave her a kiss and the neck , she responded by kissing me back . We started making out a little as I slowly made my way way down to her beautiful little tits . I wanted to kiss and love on them so bad and she aloud me too. She let me slowly undress her and when I removed her gown the sight of that beautiful body was unbelievable . I started to kiss and suck her beautiful feet and toes and slowly made my way up to her beautiful little pussy . I couldn't believe what I was doing and slowly licked the pussy I had come from 25 years before . She finally undressed me and I finally entered the her and started making love to her . We made love for hours and I came in her several times . It was unbelievable afterwards we snuggled and went to sleep . The next morning we made love again and then continued on our way home . We made love several times before we got back. Dad was glad to see us and that we had a great time coming back . Things went back to normal between us and was all good . Nothing else happened until several years later and dad went out of town . Mom and I went out to eat and came home and just goofing off in front of the fireplace . I gave her a kiss and she kissed me back, next thing I knew we were making out and I slowly undressed her and started kissing her . We ended up making love that night in front of the fire . Afterwards we went to the bedroom and made love again for hours . I ate and licked that beautiful pussy and filled her pussy with cu. Several times . I found out several years later that she had a miscarriage after our trip back . I never forget those times with her I lost her several years ago. I promise you that there is nothing like making love to your beautiful mom that gave you life years before .

Snipe85Snipe85over 2 years ago

The way the story plays out is great.

Looking forward to chapter 2.

Thank you

5 Stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

let mommy get pregnant!

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 2 years ago
Magical story of love.

Mom understands the magical power of taboo. When the latent desire surfaces nothing is more bewitching.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

To anonymous, that wants mom to get pregnant-- WHY the fuck would you want to spoil their time together??????

RibblemanRibblemanover 1 year ago

I didn't get past the overly long intro.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

Little too quick of a jump into bed with each other. 4*

WalterWoodyWalterWoodyover 1 year agoAuthor

Ribbleman, perhaps I could have used a monotonously long single sentence as you would have. My writing isn't perfect; I have my own issues which I try to not repeat and improve on, and accepting and learning from constructive criticism is one way to get there.

Also, I am not going to remove your comment just because you felt the need for vindication.

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

I enjoyed this intro and look forward to reading the next chapters. Got to feel for the dad, but, sounds like he has got too comfortable and let love lapse

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWalterWoody@WalterWoody
Someone who is always horny that wants to share a love of erotica.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES