Three Coins in the Fountain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeannie cried out with pleasure as she felt her son thrust deeply inside her. He was longer, and thicker than his father, and she hadn't felt anything inside her like this for so long. Something warm, alive, that wasn't her own fingers. The fat head of his dick rubbed against the walls of her channel, deeply inside her, and she felt wonderful! She and her husband had not been intimate for many, many months, and that was on him, but she also hadn't felt anything this large inside her since well before her marriage, either.

The fat head of his dick pleasuring her, along with her earlier orgasm to warm her up, had her ready to pop quickly, and Tom's lack of experience meant that he wasn't going to last long, either. He was thrusting madly, deeply inside her, and was ready to come quickly. He cried out to his mother that he was ready, and she reached up, and pulled him down on top of her. Her legs wrapped around his body, and held him deep inside her, as he pulsed, again and again, filling her to overflowing with his seed. She could once again feel moisture running down over her ass, puddling under her body, soaking the sheets, but she was so enraptured by the feelings of love, bliss, and enchantment, that it felt like nothing except love in her mind.

Tom held his mother tightly for a few moments, looking deeply into her eyes, like pools of liquid love, and kissed the tip of her nose. He rolled to the side, still holding her tightly in his arms, and pulled her head onto his chest, where she laid languidly, just gently twirling the hairs on his chest as she kissed him lightly there, also.

Jeannie spoke finally, quietly, and said, "I think that it might be a good idea to sleep in the other bed tonight, or that wet spot will keep one of us up half the night."

Tom looked back at her, contentedly, lovingly, smiling broadly, and nodded in agreement.

Jeannie quietly purred into his ear, "I hope that you could feel that this was done only with love, and that you are everything I want and need. I am going to miss you terribly when you go off to college, but we still have 10 more days, AND NIGHTS of our vacation, and I plan on making the most of our time, and making memories that we'll have forever, with the one that loves each other the most. And, I hope that whenever we can, whether it's you coming home, or me coming to visit at college, we can continue to share our love. When I get back home, I'm going to tell your father that we're done, and he needs to go. Now that I've been reminded what real love is like, and feels like, I don't want to go back to living with him, and feeling stifled, alone, and on my own, like I have for too long. Thank you for showing me, and reminding me what love really feels like!"

(to be continued!)

12