Three Coins in the Fountain Pt. 03

Story Info
A mother and son explore and enjoy on vacation.
4.2k words
4.64
23.8k
38

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 11/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone involved in sex during this story is at least 18 years of age.

Please enjoy and let me know how I did. Forgive me for how long since my last attempt, life has gotten in the way.

Tom and Jeannie's greatly anticipated vacation had gotten off to a better start than either of them would have ever expected. The first night of their trip, while they spent time together before his departure for college, had had an unexpected moment as they strolled through the botanical gardens of a city park they were visiting. Tom's excitement from being around his beautiful mother had started to show in his slacks, so she decided to give him a few moments alone to recover, while she looked through a gift shop on the grounds. In front of the gift shop was a "magic" fountain that you could make a wish to the Genie in, while throwing in 3 quarters. Tom had wished aloud to the Genie to be able to make love to his mother, as she was the most beautiful and sexy woman in his life, to him.

Unfortunately, or actually, fortunately, when he had sat on the bench beside the fountain a moment earlier, he had unknowingly pocket-dialed his mother, and she had heard his wish. With her husband showing her zero interest, and walling himself off from her and Tom, Jeannie had decided to "grant" Tom's wish, and a loving relationship had started the evening before.

Now, Tom and Jeannie had just made love after playing with each other in the pool of their second night's stop on their trip. The activities had tired them after a day in the car and they had decided to stay in and just order a pizza.

A call to the front desk had given them the number of a local place that would deliver, and their order had been placed. Our lovers were now just lazing in bed, holding and caressing each other. Fingertips were dragging all over each other's bodies, and light kisses, nuzzles on each other's necks, and caresses on intimate body parts were keeping our pair smiling at each other.

The knock on the door came quicker than they expected, and Jeannie stood up, naked, looking for her robe. She had a light, short robe that she had brought on the trip, and feeling warm and excited still from her connection with her son had her feeling a bit daring now, also.

She put the robe on, but didn't pull it tightly around her body before she lightly tied the belt. Her body was covered, but large expanses of skin were showing on her chest, leading down to the belt. She grabbed her billfold and opened the door to the excited eyes of a young delivery man.

While she fingered through the bills in her wallet, looking downward of course, his eyes were hard at work staring at the open expanses showing. She pulled out a $20 and looked up to catch the young man ogling her body. Raising one hand with the money to the lapel of her robe, she fingered it to the side a few inches, and grinned at the delivery person. His eyes came up to hers, finally, and his smile made her feel warm inside. Feeling daring, and knowing she would never see this young man again, she asked which he wanted for payment; her breasts, or the $20? His eyes grew wide and his words came out in a stutter, "your breasts PLEASE!"

Jeannie slyly grinned at knowing how much she had turned on the young man, and now pulled the belt a little tighter, then reached for both sides of her robe and spread the top to show off her tits to him. He started to fumble her pizza in his excitement, but got back ahold of the box before it fell.

She pulled the sides of the robe shut and reached for the pizza box. The young man's fingers held on to it for a few seconds, and he spoke up, "My name's Anthony, and please ask for me if you need anything else this evening."

She smiled at him, said "Thank you," and gently closed the door in his smiling face.

Tom excitedly told her after the door was shut, "I can't believe that you did that! Have you ever done something like that before?"

"No," his mother replied, "but I just felt excited and happy enough in the moment that I felt like doing something different. Do you think that makes me a bad person?" she asked.

"Heck, no mom! I thought it was so cool how big his eyes had gotten when you offered him the choice, and you know that he's going to brag about it to his co-workers."

"Well, I'm doing a few things on this trip that never would have been on my mind before, so I thought I'd try something wild for a change!"

Our pair sat down at the small table in the corner with some drinks they had brought in from their cooler in the car and the pizza. They talked about other ideas of things they'd like to see or visit on their trip, and looked at a map on Tom's tablet to get an idea of where they might head for tomorrow.

After finishing their pizza, they cleaned up a bit, and laid down on the bed while searching for a movie to watch together. They found a love story that they had heard of before but not seen, and spooned together while they watched the show. Tom's hands roamed a bit, stroking his mother's arms and body as he had his arms wrapped around her.

One hand moved inside her robe and caressed her breasts and nipples as they saw onscreen, the young couple getting intimate themselves. The scene in front of them got more daring and warmed up our lovers as they watched.

Jeannie could feel Tom's erection pushing against the back of her robe as he got more excited. His hands were now pulling on her taut nipples, stroking the tips with his fingertips, and feeling them harden under his touch.

He reached around and untied the belt to her robe; things had already loosened it quite a bit. Once he had that undone, he rolled to his back, pulling his mother over on top of him. He picked at the sides of her robe and pulled it back from her body, and with her help, removed it completely. Tom had never gotten dressed after their shower, he had just covered himself with the sheet when their delivery had arrived earlier.

Our lover's bodies were now naked and pressed together. His hardened cock was pressing against his mother's groin, and she loved the feeling of his excitement. Having gone unloved and unappreciated for so long had left her longing for the loving touch of another. If she hadn't fallen for her son and shared her body with him, it possibly would have soon been somebody else that she shared her body with, as badly as she missed the intimacy.

The pair's lips were constantly moving, kissing, sucking an earlobe, caressing a cheek, or sliding their tongues together in extasy. Tom's iron-hard cock was now pressing stiffly at her dampening lips. She was just as excited as he, and was moving her body downward that tiny bit to allow him to slip into her steamy opening.

The tip of his cock was now nudging at her lips, and she drug her body over the top of him, wetting him, and now lowering herself so that he entered her as she wanted. Two quick up and down movements had his dick thoroughly slickened with her abundant juices and she pushed so that he was now embedded completely in her.

Jeannie pushed upwards off of his chest with her arms, and moved to get her legs under her. Placing her hands on his tight pecs, she started riding him in the cowboy position, something she hadn't done since before he was born! Feeling his hard cock at her whim, feeling him deep inside where nobody had been for so long had her feeling like she hadn't in too long. Her closed eyes were rolling back in her head, her breath was coming in deep gasps, and she was feeling a deep fire in her body that she could never remember having felt.

The head of Tom's penis was rubbing perfectly inside her cunt, scraping the flared edge over her G-spot, in and out, over and over as she climbed higher, closer to that elusive, all powerful orgasm like she had never experienced. Feeling her body succumbing to the approaching nirvana-like bliss, she cried out as she came on top of her son.

"Ungh, ungh, ohhhhhhhhhhh GOD!" she cried. Her body started to convulse, her pussy grabbing at his cock inside her, warm liquid running down his shaft, now actually squirting onto his stomach around his cock that was buried inside his mother.

The feeling of all of that warmth, the tightness, the smells that invaded deep into his brain, in hidden recesses where primal emotions and feelings lie, waiting for something to awaken them. Those feelings surfaced quickly, causing him to start cumming deep inside his mother's cunt. His groin jerked upward, his body stiffened as he jerked and came in 3, 4 big spurts, filling her already overflowing cavity with more liquid love.

Jeannie leaned back, putting her hands on the bed near Tom's knees, eyes closed, chest heaving. Cum from both of them was running freely around his shaft, down his balls to the bed, but also pooling on his lower stomach.

Both our lovers now looked at each other, and then down at the growing wetness on his body. A grin coming over her face, she got up on her knees and knelt down over his body. She sucked the glistening pool of cum up, hoovering it into her mouth. She leaned down over her son, lowering her head to the right angle and position, then opened her mouth to show him the puddle collected on her tongue.

Tom's next move surprised himself, and his mother. He leaned up and kissed her before she could swallow it all. The lips and tongues meshed, their love being shared equally now in each of their mouths. They pushed cum to each other using their tongues, swapping it back and forth a few times before they swallowed.

Jeannie looked lovingly into her son's eyes then and softly said to him, "I never expected that from you, that's something that it seems few men are willing to do."

Tom told her, "I have tasted my own come before when I was jacking off. I had some on the base of my thumb once and just decided to see what it was like. I figured that if I expect a girl to swallow after a blowjob, it can't be terrible, and while it didn't seem like something I was craving, it wasn't bad. I just thought when you showed me your mouthful, kissing you seemed like the right and loving thing to do."

"Your willingness to kiss me just cemented my feelings, my love, my LUST for your body and your cum now," his mother said. "You showing me how willing you are or were to please me makes me want to give myself to you, whenever, however, wherever you want! I have never felt so attracted, so free, so wanting to share myself with anyone in my life. I will do whatever you want for the rest of this trip. I'd love to suck you off while you drive down the road and swallow your cum. I want you to cum on my face sometime in the next few days, when we haven't worn out your supply of it, anyway! Whatever your desires or fantasies are with your mother, we're going to make them happen before we get home, so I hope you have some things in mind that you have dreamed about before, or can think of over the next many days. I'm yours!"

Tom's smile as she said that warmed her heart and dampened her already soaked pussy. "I've definitely got some dreams from the past, or fantasies about being with you. The only thing that I don't agree with that you said is that it goes both ways. You have desires and things that you've wondered about in the past, I'm sure. Maybe you weren't thinking of me at the time, but there's got to be things or positions that you've wondered about or wanted to try, but were afraid to seem that daring, or wanting, at the time, or with whomever you were with then. Nothing is off limits as far as I'm concerned, feel free to speak openly about anything sexual that you've had on your mind, and we'll give it a try. I love you so much, and I'm not going to abuse that love, or your trust."

His mother asked, "Do you want to finish the movie now, or just turn it off, because I'm worn out?"

"Just turn it off," he said. "I woke up to a blowjob this morning, made love to you after swimming, and I don't know what to call what we just did, but I'm worn out, too. Let's get in the other bed and turn out the lights."

Our lovers wrapped their arms around each other, and with sated smiles on their faces, quickly fell asleep.

The next morning, Tom was the first to awaken this time. He raised up on one elbow and looked down at his mother's beauty in the half-light of morning. Her face was perfect, and enhanced even more by the smile as she lightly slept.

Tom got up gently and went to take a shower. When he got out and was dried off, he could see that his mother was still asleep. He quietly left the room and decided to take the car and get it gassed up and ready for the day, and stopped by a restaurant to pick up something for breakfast for the two of them. Coffee, juice, breakfast sandwiches and some hash brown patties sounded good, and he took them back to the hotel where he found his mother just waking up.

Her eyes were open, but he could tell that they hadn't been for long, and she hadn't gotten out of bed yet. She saw the bag in his hand, and the carrier for the coffee, and smiled excitedly at his thoughtfulness. Her husband never did anything for her on his own. Asking him to bring her a cup of coffee wasn't worth the complaints or looks she had to endure, so she had just given up on anyone taking care of her, or thinking about her anymore.

Having her son take the initiative and do things without being asked meant more to her than he ever could have imagined, and it just reaffirmed her desire to pleasure him in any way that she could. He was certainly showing that he deserved it, she thought.

Jeannie made her way to the bathroom, and after relieving herself and washing her hands, rejoined her son for their breakfast. They talked about where they thought they'd end up that night, but they also knew the plans were only penciled in, they hoped to see something on the road that would attract them to stop and stay someplace that looked entertaining.

After they finished their breakfast, Jeannie leaned over and kissed Tom on the lips, and told him how much it meant to her that he had gone out and done that.

"I'm going to take a quick shower, would you please pick up anything of yours and get ready to go, we'll hit the road once I get ready. And, I want you to think of something, some desire or fantasy, that I can do for you today while we're in the car. You made me so happy with breakfast, that I want to do something that will make you smile, too!"

Tom grinned excitedly and said that he would certainly give that some thought. He wasn't trying to, but he could feel his dick stiffening up as the exciting thoughts crossed his mind. His mother walked into the bathroom as he started packing his suitcase, then the door opened back up and he looked up to see his mother standing naked in the doorway. She cupped one breast, and blew him a kiss, then slowly, while watching him, closed the door to take her shower.

Our lovers got on the road about 30 minutes later and headed west again. They had picked out the road they were going to take after looking things over the night before. There were a number of small to medium sized towns that they were going to be going through over the day, but a lot of farm ground they would pass by also.

Tom had had one idea that kept coming to mind after his mother's comment that morning. The day was gorgeous. Bright sunshine, a breeze that was just enough to know it was there, and the temperature was in the lower 80's. You couldn't ask for a better day, and they had the windows down as they traveled along.

They had a light lunch in one quaint little town and headed back out on the road. Tom had been driving through the farm ground along the highway for an hour or so after their lunch, but when he came to a gravel road that crossed the highway, he turned off to his mother's surprise.

"Where are we going?" she asked. "What's in this direction that you want to see?"

"I just wanted to get off the highway and out where it will be more private, because I had an idea of something I wanted to try after your comment this morning."

Jeannie smiled excitedly at her son and asked what his idea was.

"Not yet, I'll find the right spot then I'll tell you," he said.

They meandered around a few turns on the country roads before he pulled off the road in a field driveway that had a barn back off the road. He pulled around behind the barn and told his mother that this would be just perfect.

"For what," she asked.

"Get out and go behind the car, please. I want to fuck you bent over the trunk of the car, standing up and out in the open here. You were daring last night with the delivery boy, and I wanted to do something else daring with you now. I've never had sex outside before and I've been stiff all day with the idea of doing this with you.

Jeannie opened the door of the car, but before she got out, she reached under her sundress and took off her panties, and hung them over the rearview mirror. She turned to her son, smiled, and said, "I like your idea, I haven't ever had sex outside myself and it sounds like a great idea!"

They got out and made their way to the back of the car. Tom pulled his mother in for a passionate kiss as he grabbed her bottom in his hands. He kneaded the cheeks of her ass as they kissed, pulling each other tightly into an embrace. Jeannie could feel Tom's cock pressing into her stomach and it made her wet. She had started feeling that way when he had told her his idea, but now she was practically drooling from her lower lips.

Tom released their embrace and pushed her over the trunk lid. He reached down and flipped the hem of her sundress over her back as he gently, but persistently pushed her shoulders down. Unbuckling his belt and lowering his shorts and briefs, he rubbed his hard prick up and down her wet lips as he spread her legs out with his feet. He moved in tightly behind her, and ran his hands over her tight cheeks, then around to the front of her body where he trailed one finger down her moist furrow, spreading her juices over her pussy lips.

Taking one hand on her shoulder and the other on the base of his cock, he pressed himself into his mother. His cock speared into her body, bringing a gasp to her lips. God this felt so good to her; the feelings were exquisite she thought as she enjoyed the bliss. He pumped his rigid member in and out, feeling overwhelmed with the thoughts that this was his mother he was actually fucking. All of those times that he had thought of her while he jacked off. All of the loads that he had splashed on his stomach, all of the hard-ons she had caused him to get, were now just memories, but the fact was that his cock was now inside his mother's pussy, and she was enjoying the hell out of it!

The pair's coupling had been going on for a few minutes when they heard a car coming down the gravel road. They could tell that it wasn't slowing, but they could hear another car or two shortly after. They weren't worried about the traffic, they didn't see why anyone would come back here, and they really weren't thinking about that particular thought, anyway.

Tom had been pumping away at his mother's beautiful body for a little while now, and was nearing his climax. Her moans told him that she was ready to cum, also. A few more thrusts and he reached nirvana, stiffly pumping his load into his mother. She had come moments before him and as she turned to look over her shoulder at him, she saw the pickup that was at the far corner of the barn.

The older man had a green ballcap on, and his mouth was wide open, but he held up one hand to say, "don't mind me," as he started backing away and back around the corner.

Jeannie's knees buckled under as she started laughing out loud at their predicament. Once again, the thought crossed her mind that I'll never see this person again in my life, so why do I care.

12