Three Coins in the Fountain Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeannie turned completely towards her son, who was bent with his hands on his knees, catching his breath. Jeannie went down to her knees and reached to his penis and gently pulled him into her mouth. She lovingly cleaned off his member as she looked up into his eyes. Grinning, licking, sucking and slurping his cock, then running her tongue over the tip to get that last drop brought a smile to both of their faces.

She straightened out her dress as she stood up silently and walked back to her door and got back in the car. It took a few minutes for Tom to join her, but he shut the door and started the car, then looked at her as he buckled his seatbelt. "I hope that you enjoyed that as much as I did. I think that's something I could cross off my sexual bucket list, not that I have ever even considered starting that list! Until now, anyway," he said to her with a grin.

Her smile told him all that he needed to know, and she didn't even say a word. They pulled around the barn to head back to the road and the highway, and the farmer was still sitting in his truck on the far side of the barn. He waved at them as they drove past, and they smiled and waved as they headed out of the driveway, then busted out in laughter.

They had only gone a few hundred yards down the road when Jeannie unbuckled her seatbelt and turned around in her seat. She got up on her knees and reached into the backseat for something.

Tom asked what she needed, and she turned around, and while still on her knees, spread her legs and pulled up the hem of her dress and he could see cum on her thighs, where it had been running down them. He smiled brightly, and she leaned over and kissed him passionately before wiping her legs dry.

Our pair got back on the highway and headed back in the right direction. They drove on for another 90 minutes or so, passing through two small towns before they came to one a little larger. It was about time for them to stop for the evening anyway, so they started looking more closely for a motel as they travelled down the main street. There was a sign they noticed that said there was a motel 2 miles ahead, so they kept going.

Before they got there, they passed a large park that had a carnival in it. It caught the eyes of both of them, and they excitedly commented that they wanted to check that out after they got checked into the hotel.

They found the hotel and got a room, got cleaned up a bit and were getting dressed to go to the carnival. Jeannie had pulled out another sundress to wear, and her undergarments to put on, but Tom stopped her and told her, just the dress. He had some ideas for some of the rides, he said with a big smile.

12