All Comments on 'Three Day Weekend'

by MountainDewMan

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
Bi47Bi47about 5 years ago
WOW!!!!!!

Now this hot and dam sexy. Love every second!!!!!!!!!!!! More

DomJ69DomJ69about 5 years ago
Lucky Mother...

Great idea and well written. You handle the sex scenes very well and the pace never lets up. If ever you consider a rewrite, I'd up the sexual tension a notch or two. Maybe have the thoughts of the Mom a day before the report card and then seeing the card. You could also have her setting the rules which he then breaks as she slowly becomes his submissive.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 5 years ago
GOOD STORY!

But a few more times proofing it would have made it a much better story. Such things as using 'you're' when the correct word is 'your' really pulls the reader out of the story.

Still, this is a good effort. Thanks! cd

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Dominate Son

Son needs to strike another bargain with Dad, all A’s again and he gets Mom for the summer...and to knock her up!

PrfsrPrfsrabout 5 years ago
What next?

That was only the first semester. What will be the motivation for the rest of the year?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Read a few paragraphs...

... and realized that this story was far from the usual quality tale I'd expect from this author. It's barely worth the single star I gave it.

prop69prop69about 5 years ago
Switching is good

Can’t wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

More please,

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 5 years ago

Very hot! Five stars and a favorite point!

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
On Fuck

So fucking hot, I'm not usually into the son dominating mom thing but this was so very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Fun and interesting story

Quite a few mom's have used similar motivational techniques. Positive results are often achieved in schoolwork, attitude and behavior. Many times a bit of show and a helping hand is all that is needed.

Nutman99Nutman99about 5 years ago
Holy Fuck

That whole story was fucking amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Sex was great but .....

Story lost the punch in the first few paragraphs as we learn that husband and wife were free lancers in sexual adventures and somehow mother was so easy to accept and excited about the bet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
5 stars

I believe that this is a relatively common means of motivation albeit almost exclusively in relation to mothers and sons, but not fathers and daughters.

dikupinyadikupinyaalmost 5 years ago
great story but...

if he loved his mother as much as he claimed he would never ever call her a bitch. otherwise good job

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 5 years ago
ANOTHER 5++STARS^*!^*!^*!

THIS ONE WAS DIFFERENT FROM MOST, DAD HAPPY TO GIVE MOM OVER TO HIS SON. AND SON FUCKED HER AND FUCKED HER ALMOST RAW. .THANKS NICE READ.

playtime999playtime999over 4 years ago
hot

the foul language is both turn on and very crude, strange but true mix. I prefer the more subtle stuff but this works well and the finale is great. though a foursome might make more sense at that point. thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
This needed a part 2..

Like ok.. this was planned by Dan.. but now what?? The next day?? Gail obviously is a white and should tell Dan.. you had your say now I have mine.. Eric will fuck me when, how and where he chooses.. and if Dan argues, she tells Dan then no more outside trysts for him either.. it needs a part 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
MORE PLEASE!!!

I can see many more chapters!

I think we need to see if they have a threesome and mommy gets double penetrated?

FoggyKernelFoggyKernelabout 3 years ago

Five stars. Once again, you have crafted a smoking, hot mother-son incest story.

Just one quibble. Dan short changed the son. His deal was three days, but Eric only got (mostly) two (Saturday and Sunday). Granted he gave his son to Molly, but Dan still owes Eric one more day. I hope he gets it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A little far fetched with the Dad coming home a day earlier with his bimbo girl friend. You author's are a little bit mental with some insane stories you write. I enjoyed everything with the mom and son fucking, but not the last bit involving the bimbo and the son. It kind of destroyed the last part of the story. I would have preferred the son and mom to finish their tryst on the final day, and had it continue on forever with them whenever they got together when the dad was working or away with his bimbo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Somewhat boring as there seems to be less description of the mother, and the sex does not seem at all exciting.

Havoc100Havoc100over 2 years ago

Excellent surprise ending. Kudos. As one commenter suggested you could have just ended it with the same sex continuing another day and it would have been just like a hundred other stories. Your ending was unique.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It was good right up until the end. Now you have some Bimbo who can blackmail the whole family. How stupid was that. You had me thinking Mom was going to admit to Dad she was not their sons bitch. That would have taught Dad a lesson. Never offer something to someone else unless you are willing to completely lose that something. So it would have served Dad right if he had lost his wife to his son.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good right till the end. First Mom had promised the Son she was his. So Dad should have been cut of from ever even touching her again. Fine dad brings home the bimbo. Bimbo should have dumped Dad right then and gone for the Son. Thus the Dad should have lost both the Bimbo and Mom to the Son.

SmellerSmellerabout 1 year ago

How can the mother now simply go back to her husband after her son satisfied her better than her husband ever could.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Good story. What's the motivation for the end of the next semester?

Mfj

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Dan is jealous of son and mom so he brought the blonde as a way of distracting Eric. The mom and Eric share something very special so Dan can go with his blonde.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous