Three Day Weekend

Story Info
His parents motivate Eric to better grades.
8.9k words
4.68
140.8k
235
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three Day Weekend

I slowly closed the front door as Dan finished backing out of the driveway. How the Hell did I get into this? I thought. Shit, I wasn't even part of the decision process; this entire thing had come from Dan. As I walked back towards the kitchen, my mind went back to the dinner table tonight.

Our son Eric had always struggled when it came to school. Not because he wasn't bright, more because he was too bright actually. Boredom was Eric's worst enemy, and school came easily to him. By his senior year, his grades barely broke average, and the whole issue was getting him to apply himself.

Dan and I had tried over the previous three years to find ways to motivate our son. Now, in his senior year, we had all but run out of ideas. It was after we got Eric's lack luster mid-term results that Dan had called the family conference.

Eric had been less than receptive when Dan had tried to ask him what would motivate him for better grades. Video game weren't the answer, grounding him didn't seem to affect him since he had few friends.

It was when I had mentioned to Dan that I thought Eric was using my worn panties to jerk off with, that Dan found what he was after. He had confronted Eric with the panties I found hidden in his room. While Eric was red faced with embarrassment, I sat stunned as Dan made his pitch.

"OK" Dan said, throwing the panties into Eric's lap. "You want to sniff that pussy, go right ahead."

I watched as Eric fingered my used panties. I had to admit, the idea of my own son jerking off to the scent of me, sent my own juices flowing. I sat quietly as Dan settled on the couch beside me.

"Every time I want you to wonder what this smells like" Dan spoke again.

Before I could move my own husband had jerked my skirt up almost to my waist, bringing my currently worn lavender panties into full view to my son.

"Does it make you hard, wondering what this cunt tastes like" my husband told our son.

Eric had sat with his eyes locked to my already moist panties. I could only sit stunned at Dan. It wasn't like either of us was innocent. Christ I had just banged a burly construction worker during lunch two days ago. Dan, for his part, had a steady piece of ass on the side, a big titted blonde with a fat ass he loved to pound. When he would describe how her soft ass slapped his hips, while her jugs swung under her; it always made me squirt all over his cock.

While not swingers in the true sense, Dan and I had always maintained an open relationship. As long as it didn't come between us, and wasn't public, we could fuck whoever we wanted. In the privacy of our bedroom we would share our tales while we fucked like rabbits.

But this, this was different. He was showing my increasingly wet pussy off to our eighteen year old son for God's sake.

"Do you want this pussy?" Dan asked our son. "I want a straight answer" he told Eric.

"Yes" Eric gave a strangled reply. I could feel a ripple in my belly with the realization my son wanted to fuck me.

"Not happening" Dan gave a grunt, tossing my skirt back over my lap.

Eric seemed to deflate, and then stared at his father as Dan rose and picked up the mid-term report card off the coffee table.

"Not with this bullshit" Dan growled, tossing it as Eric. "You want that pussy, you have to earn it."

I sat in silence, shocked. What was Dan proposing, he couldn't mean that I...and Eric?

"I want A's" Dan stared at his son. "Not one or two but straight A's. I want a fucking 4.0." Dan said.

I don't know who got wider eyes, me or Eric as we listened. My nipples began to harden, he wouldn't would he? I thought.

"You have until the last day of this semester, Friday before Christmas break" Dan said calmly. "You give me a 4.0 on that card...I give you..." Dan turned and pointed between my thighs "that pussy...for three days."

I could only gasp at my husbands' words, while Eric stared mutely at his father. Holy shit! He DID mean it, I realized.

"I don't want to hear a single word about this" Dan told our son. "Not to me, or your mother, or anyone." Dan stared hard at Eric. "Got it?" He added.

I watched as Eric could only nod his head in agreement. God, what he must be thinking right now.

"Good" Dan grunted. "Then I'll see you Friday at Christmas break." Dan turned and headed out of the living room.

After the memories had flooded through me, I looked down at the small card sitting on the kitchen table. Eric had silently set it beside his father at dinner tonight.

Biology an A, Geometry an A, it continued down the row. At the bottom was a small type written number, 4.0 GPA. Fuck, I whispered to myself.

Dan had not said a word when he looked at the report card. After dinner, he had climbed the stairs to out bedroom, and began packing a bag. I stood in the doorway and watched.

"Dan..." I had tried to say.

"Look Gail" my husband had turned to me. "Tell me when was the last time you saw Eric apply himself like he has these last couple of months?" he asked.

I could only stand mutely, he was right. Eric had studied every night, no friends, no video games, nothing.

"If it takes your wet pussy to motivate him" Dan stepped in front of me, "then fine, he's earned it." He stared into my eyes, "You are wet, aren't you" he had whispered.

"Soaked" was all I could reply, staring back.

Dan had smiled, and then leaned down to kiss me softly on the lips.

"Have fun baby" he told me. "I am off to fuck some huge melons for a few days" and he had chuckled.

"Oh, and Gail" Dan instructed me from the front door of the house. "Make sure you're still on the pill, I don't think the boy is going to pull out."

I shuddered as I watched him climb into the car and pull away. I retreated to my bedroom to prepare for bed. I wondered how Eric was going to initiate things tomorrow, or would I have to. Sleep finally took my fevered mind, as a vision of Eric jerking off into my soiled panties lingered.

It was such a wonderful dream, swimming behind closed eyes. A young stud was between my spreads thighs lapping at my dripping hole, sending shudders through my belly. Slowly, my eyes fluttered open.

My first thought was it had been a dream, I was still lying stretched out on my own bed. sunlight streaming through the half open curtains. Then a surge leapt from my groin, straight through my belly to my breasts, causing my nipples to harden instantly. I raised my head from my pillow and stared between my spread legs.

There was Eric, stretched out on his stomach between my lewdly spread thighs, his hot mouth latched onto my dripping gash, I trembled as he pulled my swollen clit into his hot mouth.

"OH fuckkkkkkkkk" I could only moan. My legs automatically spread wider, giving him more access to me.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmm" Eric hummed in delight; I could feel the vibrations sink into the pit of my belly.

"Oh God yes" I moaned. "Eat my cunt baby" I almost screamed.

I was more than evident I didn't need to give him any prompting, like I had worried about last night. Eric had not hesitated in claiming his prize this morning. I wasn't sure if he was a virgin or not, but it didn't really matter at that moment, as my belly tightened under the onslaught of his tongue.

My hands shot down, wrapping around his head. My nails dug into his scalp as I rammed my sons' face harder into my pelvic bone. I could feel my ass bouncing on the bed as he followed my commands, slurping and munching his way through my drenched pussy.

I could feel the pressure mounting in my gut, this was going to be a big one, I dimly realized. I would have loved to watch my son eat his mother's pussy; but my eyes kept rolling back as little sparks exploded behind my eyes.

"CCCUMMMIIINNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG" I heard some woman screaming, and then realized...it was ME.

My body flopped and convulsed on my bed as my orgasm tore through me. God was this sweet heaven I thought. Even as wave after wave rolled through my belly, I felt Eric tear his face from between my thighs. His body slid up my slick spasming belly as he settled between my thighs.

"I've waited so long for this" I heard Eric mutter softly above my shaking form.

I wanted to tell my loving son to do it, to just take his mother; but the throes of my orgasm had stolen my voice. Then again, I didn't need to tell this young man anything; as I felt his thick cock unerringly drive deep into my belly.

"EERRRIIICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC" I wailed, as my orgasm seemed to re-explode inside me. I could feel my juices splatter out against his belly as he buried himself to the root in me.

"Mooooommmmm" Eric moaned in lust as he filled me with his delicious cock. Then he pulled slowly back until just the head remained inside my clutching walls; and with a grunt he rammed back deep inside me.

This wasn't making love; this was primal fucking; as Eric owned my body. My legs pulled up to wrap around his waist, locking my ankles behind his lower back, as my heels drummed into his firm ass. My arms wrapped around his body as he pressed me down into the bed with his weight. My nails raked down the soft flesh of his back as he pounded down into me.

"Fuck me....Oh God Eric...fuck meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" I babbled, as he pounded into me without mercy.

What he lacked in technique, Eric more than made up for in youthful vigor. His hips picked up speed as he rammed down harder and deeper. My walls were stretching to meet every thrust with a wet sucking noise. It had been years since I had been fucked like this, like a two dollar whore on a Saturday night. I loved every damn second of it.

"Fuck me...bang your slut mother, give it to me" I babbled again, as I mounted towards that nirvana once again.

"Going...to...cum" Eric grunted into my ear between thrusts.

"In me...dear God...please...fill me" I begged.

"Shhhiiittttttttttttttttttttt" Eric roared, as I felt his cock swell deep inside me. I swore to God I could feel the veins on his shaft pulse along my walls at that moment.

"Arrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" my raw voice screamed, as I felt the first hot splash of his cream wash my walls. The sensation was sending my body into a third tremendous orgasm.

Every pump of his hot cream into me sent a corresponding spasm of ejecting pussy cream back out, running down the crack of my ass to soak the sheets under me.

As I felt his hard cock begin to soften inside me, Eric pulled his hips back. With the most obscene sucking sound, he pulled his dripping rod from me. I could feel my pussy lips gaping as my belly missed that sense of fullness the moment he pulled out.

Eric climbed off the bed, and without a word, headed into the master bathroom. I listened as the shower started, hearing him softly humming in the other room. My body lay like a quivering mass on my marital bed, limp in a puddle of swiftly cooling juices that soaked the sheets under me. God, would I survive this weekend, I wondered.

As Eric showered, I rose and threw on my robe. No point in dressing, I thought. Eric would want easy access to his trophy. Walking to the kitchen to prepare him some breakfast, I could feel our mixed juices trickle down my inner thighs. Dan had been right, good thing I was on the pill, as Eric seemed to have no hesitation filling his mother full of hot cum.

By the time Eric wandered into the kitchen, I had whipped up some toast and scrambled eggs. I set the plate on the kitchen table in front of him, watching as he devoured the food.

Eric had slipped into a pair of boxers, his bare chest on full view. I slid into the chair across from my son, watching his chest ripple with every movement as I sipped my coffee.

"How long have you wanted this?" I asked as Eric looked up at me. I wasn't sure if the question was appropriate, but I wanted to know.

"It might sound corny mom" Eric said between fork fills of eggs. "Ever since I knew what sex meant." He said.

Jesus, I was stunned. My son had been lusting after me for years, I realized.

"Why me, why not some hot thing at school?" I wanted to know.

"Stand up" Eric told me; stopping eating to watch me. I rose slowly then stood by the kitchen table, waiting for his command.

"Open your robe" my son told me. I undid the sash without a second thought, letting the cloth fall open as my breasts slid into view. Age had been fairly good to me; I still held some of my slim figure, only a small bulging of my stomach evidence of child bearing.

"Come on mom" Eric said staring at me. I could see the hunger in his eyes. "Look at those tits, they are fucking perfect." He said softly.

I looked over the edge of the table, and could almost watch as his cock thickened inside his boxers. God the recuperation power of youth was fantastic.

"I've wanted that hot body for so long, there isn't a single teenager who can hold a candle to that ass mom" my son complimented me. He sure knew all the right obscene things to say to a woman.

"I should get dressed" I murmured softly.

"Why mom?" was his only reply. "I'll just rip them off you again." I could see the burning in his eyes as he looked over my body, and knew he meant every word.

I picked up the empty plate and took it over to the sink. I turned and faced Eric from across the room. He had watched every movement of my body as I moved about the kitchen. As he rose from his chair, I could see the now stiff bulge poking against his boxers.

I watched mutely as my son stepped in front of me, I swear I could feel the heat emanating from his bare chest only inches from my own body.

"Kneel mother" Eric said firmly. Without a moment of hesitation, I slid to my knees in front of my son. My eyes now level with that wonderful bulge. I could feel myself begin to tremble knowing what he wanted.

"Take it out mother" his voice rasped above me. With shaking hands, I tugged at the waist band of his boxers, pulling the cloth lower. His cock slid into view, my face only inches from him.

This was the first time I had really gotten a look at my sons' manhood. Like his father, he was about eight inches long. Not a porn superstar, but the dripping down my thighs proved he knew how to use this thing.

"Stroke me" Eric commanded. My hand reached up, as my fingers wrapped around him.

He was a bit thicker than my husband; that was why I held felt that delightful stretching when he had been inside me. I could feel the veins pulse along his hard shaft against my palm.

"You like jerking your sons' cock" he asked

"Yessssss" I could only hiss back. God, I was turning into a slut, I thought.

"You want to suck your sons' cock" he asked.

"Yes...please" I replied.

Looking up at his face, I was startled by what I saw. Gone was the eighteen year old boy I knew as my son. This was an eighteen year old MAN standing over me. His eyes blazing with lust as he stared down at me.

Eric reached down and wrapped his fingers in my hair. I knew what he wanted, but waited for his command.

"Then suck it...bitch" he muttered. His hands began pressing my face towards his groin.

I shuddered at my sons' words, even as my mouth opened to engulf his throbbing cock. I could feel his length slide along my tongue. My nostrils filled with his scent even after his shower.

"Mmmmmmmm" I moaned as I knelt in my own kitchen, orally servicing my son.

The sounds of wet slurping quickly filling the room as my head bobbed up and down his length. A small trickle of my own spit dripping from the corner of my mouth as I sucked him deeper.

It didn't take long, with his hands now guiding my head, for things to rapidly change. What had started out as me sucking on his cock had evolved into him fucking my hot mouth with every stroke.

I could feel myself softly gag as he drove his pulsing cock deeper into my throat. Most men would have backed off at the sound, not Eric; it only seemed to fuel him more as his hips pumped away.

"That's it, suck my dick mom" Eric moaned above me. I tried to answer, but could only gurgle around the thick shaft pumping in and out.

Eric pulled his hard dick free of my mouth, looking down at me. I knew he could see my tits hanging free from my open robe, maybe even the slick wetness that glazed my inner thighs from our previous round only an hour ago.

"You want this cock?" he rumbled.

"Yessss" I could only moan back. I shivered as he slapped the swollen head against my cheek.

""Whose cock do you want?" he said. "Tell me mom." He commanded.

"My son's cock" I gasped back. Damn he was quickly taking command, and my body could only surrender to him.

"Tell me what you want...slut mommy"" his voice grated down at me.

"You're cum" I almost begged, looking up into his burning eyes. "I want my sons' hot seed" I whispered. God I had given in I realized.

His hands gripped my head tighter, and then his cock drove between my lips, filling my mouth and throat with him. His hips began to pump as he fucked my mouth in earnest now.

"Then take it mom" he grunted, his balls slapping my chin. "Take your sons' hot cum....drink me." He directed.

""Unghhh...ullkkk" I tried to answer around his thick rod.

My arms hung limp at my sides, as I knelt on the kitchen floor while my son began using my mouth for his own cum receptacle. Yes, his father still owned me, he was my husband. I also realized that now, my son also owned me, in the same way. My body was his now.

"Oh fuck..." Eric grunted. "Gonna cum" he rasped.

I locked my lips around his now throbbing cock, waiting for that first jet of thick cream. When his cock jerked, the first thick rope literally exploded against the back of my throat, oozing down my gullet to fill my belly.

Jesus, I thought, he had just filled my pussy only an hour before, and he was now pumping a second thick wad out to fill my hungry mouth. I rolled my tongue through the salty goo inside my mouth, savoring his flavor before I swallowed it down.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" I couldn't help moaning as he coated my tongue with his essence.

"I love you mom" Eric whispered down at me. My heart swelled as I heard the sincerity in his voice, even as his cock began to soften in my mouth.

Eric let me recover over the rest of Saturday morning. While he might have the recuperation of an eighteen year old, two sessions only an hour apart had left my knees shaking and my pussy raw.

Eric actually did things around the house, instead of his usual camping in front of his computer on the weekend. I watched as his broad shoulders pushed the mower across the yard, while I stared out the kitchen window.

The only requirement he had given, was that I remain nude. His comment that he wanted ready access to his 'prize' sent a shiver down my spine.

I had to admit, every time he passed by, I could see the hunger in his eyes, and the lump strain at his tight jeans. I knew my husband loved me, but damn it had been a long time since a young hunk had so blatantly wanted my body. I never stopped dripping between my thighs all morning.

By a little after noon, I was standing in the kitchen making sandwich's for the two of us to share at lunch. I heard the mower shut off outside, and then his footsteps as he entered the house.

I didn't turn to look as I listened to him enter the kitchen and stop in the doorway. I knew he was staring at my ass, I could almost feel his eyes burning on my flesh.

The soft 'fuck' he muttered only confirmed his view. I startled slightly as hands reached around my body, cupping my breasts in both palms. I could feel his hips press into my bare ass from behind, the telltale lump now pressed into the groove between my ass cheeks.

"I could never get tired of this fucking body" his voice filled my ear.

"Does someone want more?" I asked over my shoulder.

"Mom, I could fuck you right now" I heard Eric say.


"What's stopping you?" I asked over my shoulder. "I'm yours all weekend...sir" I added softly.