Three Day Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt his hips pull back slightly, and then a moment later press back against me. This time the rough cloth of his jeans no longer was between our bodies, as the heat of his cock slid between my ass cheeks. I could feel the slickness of his pre cum as it smeared across my skin.

"You're so hard already" I moaned softly.

"I've been hard for you since I was fourteen" Eric groaned. I could feel him flex his knees, as the head of his cock slid between my thighs.

""Oh God, that long" I moaned. He had wanted his mother since puberty had hit.

I leaned slightly forward, my hands gripping the kitchen counter. I shifted my stance, opening my legs... inviting him in. God, what kind of mother was I, opening myself for my son like some common slut. I felt the fat head of his cock lodge against my swollen lips, as my own cream oozed out to coat his hot skin.

"God your wet" Eric muttered

"For Gods' sake" I moaned. "Just fuck me" I gasped. Eric pushed his hips forward, and with a wet plop, the engorged head of his cock slid inside me again.

"Ohhh fuck" we both literally moaned in stereo.

I groaned as he slowly pressed deeper, each inch of his cock stretching my walls, how could something this wonderful be wrong I dimly thought. As his hips pressed against the cheeks of my ass, his thick cock now buried entirely inside me, the reality hit home.

"I'm fucking my son" I gasped.

"No Mom" Eric chuckled softly. His hands reached around to again cup my swaying breasts, his thumbs teasing my hard nipples.

"You're being fucked BY your son" he grunted. He slid that hard cock back and then slammed back in to emphasize his point.

"Oh FUCK" I yelped, as his cock hit bottom again.

I pressed against the counter, shoving my ass back to meet his thrusts, driving him as deep as I could. He might be fucking me, I thought, but I was a willing participant.

"Then do it" I groaned back. "Take my cunt you motherfucker" I moaned.

Eric began speeding up, the wet slapping of his skin against mine filling the kitchen. His hands slid down my body as he gripped my hips, powering into me even harder.

"That's it" I gasped. "Fuck me...fuck your mother" I cajoled him.

I was half bent over the counter as Eric rammed into me again and again. My tits wobbling as the power of his blows shook my entire being. God was this fucking, I thought dimly.

"Fuck your mother, come on baby give it to me." The filth just poured out of my mouth that afternoon. "You want your prize" I gurgled, "then fucking TAKE it." I told Eric.

The power of his strokes only increased, until my whole body was shaking. My head rolled from side to side as once again sparks began igniting behind my eyes. My tits swayed under me as Eric hammered in deeper yet.

"So fucking hot" Eric moaned; his hips slammed into my ass from behind. "Going to fill that cunt" he grunted.

"That's it baby, fuck momma" I screamed across the kitchen. I could feel the knot building deep inside my belly.

Wet sucking noises now filled the room as Eric pounded into me. I could feel my hot juices running down my thighs like a flood gate. Only whimpering escaped my lips.

Just like this morning, it was like some animal possessed my innocent son. This young man just hammered into my willing body from behind.

"Give it to me...give me...give me" I babbled. "Cum in your mother's pussy, fill me baby" I gurgled in wanton lust.

With a roar, Eric drove deep into me, holding; as his fingers dug into the flesh of my hips. I felt his cock jerk deep inside my belly for the second time that day.

The first jet of his cum erupted inside my quivering pussy; he was so deep I swear he was coating my womb with his seed. Dimly I thought it was a good thing I was on the pill, or my son would be impregnating me right now.

When the second pulse came, and I felt that heat filling my belly my own body finally surrendered. My knees started to buckle as my orgasm tore through me.

"Cccummminnggggggggggg" I wailed as my body spasmed. I could feel Eric continue to empty himself into my shaking body even as my eyes rolled back in sheer bliss.

"Come on mom" his rough voice filled my ear. "Squirt on your sons' dick" he teased me.

"Oh my GOD" I could only scream back. I could hear my juices splatter to the floor around my feet as Eric commanded my body.

By the time I collapsed down onto the kitchen counter, I could feel the thick ooze of his cum dripping out of my swollen lips and trickle down my thighs. As he reached around my still quivering body to retrieve his sandwich, I looked up at the kitchen clock. Only five hours had passed, and already he had filled my cunt twice, and poured another hot load down my throat. How many times a day could he do this? I wondered.

Thankfully, he let me rest the remainder of the day. It wasn't until bedtime that night that his demeanor shifted again. I had prepared for bed, and exiting the master bathroom, found him sitting on the edge of my bed.

"Eric, what are you doing" I asked softly.

"I'll be sleeping in her tonight and tomorrow night" my son told me.

"I don't think..." I tried to say.

"That's right mom" Eric cut me off. "You don't think, I do." He told me. He rose and began to undress for bed. "Dad said you were mine for three days, and I'll be damned if I miss a single chance." He said in a husky voice.

I briefly thought of arguing with my son, and then simply nodded my agreement. The look in Eric's eyes, forbid anything other than what he wanted right now, and what he wanted was his mother. I also couldn't argue the point about his father; Dan had given his wife to his son for these three days.

I watched as Eric slid his boxers off, his thick cock hanging semi hard between his thighs. God, could he go a fourth time today? I knew I wouldn't be getting much sleep tonight.

""Weren't you going to call dad and wish him good night?" Eric asked as he stretched out onto the top of the covers, his hard cock laying out in full view on his taut belly.

"Mom, I believe the instructions were...nude" Eric reminded me as I picked up the cordless phone. I pulled my nightgown over my head and dropped it to the floor, standing nude in front of my son as I dialed the telephone for my husbands' cell number.

"Hey baby" I said, when Dan picked up his phone. "I just wanted to wish you good night sweetheart." I watched as Eric fluffed the pillows against the headboard, and then motioned for me to lie next to him.

"Yes...he has" I spoke into the phone, sliding onto the open bed next to my nude son. "Three times...so far" I stared into Eric's hungry eyes.

"Where am I now?" I repeated into the telephone. I watched as Eric rose to his side facing me. His lips gently kissing my already hard nipple; I tried to suppress the moan as my son pulled my aching bud into his hot mouth.

"I am lying on our marital bed nude" I gasped as a ripple coursed through me. "While our son sucks my left breast" I told my husband.

"Yes, he's hard" I breathed. "Yes, I'm wet" I answered to my husband.

I tried to violently shake my head no, as Eric began to slowly kiss his way down my flexing belly. I trembled as I felt his hot breath on my now swollen lips.

"Oh Jesus" I couldn't help moaning.

"No, I'm fine" I told my husband on the telephone. "Eric just slid between my thighs." I answered hoarsely.

It took every ounce of will power to not reach my free hand down and mash Eric's face into my drenched mound. This was driving my body insane with lust, and Eric was hitting every trigger.

"Nnngggghhhhhh" I moaned as Eric closed his moth over my steaming sex pulling my hard clit in deep. I felt my belly somersault as I climbed higher.

"No dear, I'm fine" I gasped. "It's just....your son...is eating...his mother" I grunted in time to Eric's probing tongue.

God, could this young eat my pussy like a pro, as I felt the fire raging to an inferno in my belly. My juices poured out, filling his thirsty mouth, and dripping down the crack of my ass. I was going to cum soon, and there wasn't a damn thing I could do to stop it.

"Oh Goddddd" I moaned, as my ass arched off the bed, mashing myself into my son's face. The tightness was growing, and I wanted it, badly.

"Oh, you're fucking her now?" I asked in response to Dan's words. I looked down at Eric between my thighs. "Oh, doggy position" I grated.

Just that quickly Eric pulled free from my clenching thighs. My belly ached for my orgasm, and I could only stare as my son rose to his knees. Instantly, I knew what he was going to do, and I felt his powerful arms reach down and flip my body over.

Being barely over a hundred and thirty pounds helped, but even weighing more, I think the adrenaline in Eric would have motivated him. I now was face down on the sheets, the telephone clutched in my hand, as Eric gripped my hips. With one swift movement he pulled my ass higher into the air, lining up behind me.

"Gwwaadddddddddddddddddd" I cried, as I felt Eric drive his cock into me in one stroke. My slick walls were stretching to fit him as he slid deep inside.

"Yes dear...Oh shit" I moaned as Eric rammed in deep. "He's fucking my doggy now....Oh fuck." I mouthed breathlessly into the telephone.

Dan and I had done some kinky things in our years together, but this had to rate at near if not THE hottest thing I had ever done, being fucked by my son while my husband listened on the phone.

"He's...fucking me...so hard." I grunted with his thrusts. The fire he had started with his mouth blazed to life.

"I'm going to cum" I moaned. "Oh God our son is making me cummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" I groaned.

Even as my juices flowed down my thighs I felt Eric continue to pound into my spasming cunt. Where he found the stamina I had no idea, even in our peak Dan made two, maybe three times in one day. His son has just out stripped him on the first day.

Through the phone, still clutched in my shaking hand, I heard Dan roaring his release as he emptied his balls into his busty blonde mistress. The sound was matched by the roar behind me as I felt Eric's cock swell inside me, then spit a wad of thick hot goo in to my clutching pussy.

As father and son emptied themselves together, I wondered how I was going to survive tomorrow. We were barely halfway through the weekend and already I was exhausted from my son's pace.

Easing back down onto the bed, I could hear the wet slurping as Eric slid free of me. Ignoring the now torrent of mixed cream that gushed from my gaping hole, I collapsed onto the bed. I felt Eric pull the telephone from my limp grasp, clicking it off and then hanging up.

I mumbled incoherently as I felt my son gently pull the covers up and over my sweat soaked body.

"I love you mom" soft words filled my ear as I drifted into an exhausted sleep.

Streaming sunlight through the bedroom window woke me the next morning. I rolled onto my side and stared at Eric, still sleeping blissfully beside me.

I almost chuckled as I wondered if four had finally reached his endurance. When my eyes landed on the tent in the sheets at his groin, I knew better. Even in sleep his hormones raged. I had the urge to uncover that hard rod and suck it deep into my throat, but instead eased out of bed and headed to the kitchen.

After making a quick cup of coffee, I bustled about cleaning up the kitchen. Tomorrow was Monday, and Dan would be returning. With Eric still asleep now seemed the only time to get things down around the house. I shivered as I thought of what Eric had planned for today.

I had just opened the curtains to the bay window in the living room, when I felt arms wrap around my robed body. I felt a hardness press against my covered ass cheeks, Jesus he was hard already.

"Good morning sexy" I said over my shoulder.

"You snuck out of bed" my son's voice breathed against my neck. I felt a shiver down my spine.

"I had to get some mom things done" I said softly. "Seemed like the only time, since someone seems to be constantly horny." I pressed my ass back against his hard cock.

"Don't blame me" Eric informed me. I felt his hands reach around and slide inside my robe, cupping my hanging breasts. "That fault is with the hottest mother in this whole town" he muttered.

As I felt the sides of my robe pulled open, my tits now free for his groping hands, I suddenly realized we were still standing in front of the large window.

"Eric...the window" I gasped.

"I am well aware...mother" my son chuckled.

Releasing my swinging breasts, he made no effort to close the robe, leaving my upper body on full display through the glass. With a sudden movement I felt him kneel behind me. "What was he doing" I wondered.

"OH God, Eric not here" I could only moan, as I felt the hem of the back of my robe flipped up and over my ass.

"Eriicccccccccccccc" I wailed as I felt his face mash between the cheeks of my ass. His tongue dragging from my swollen lips up and back, until the tip swept over the tight ring of my asshole.

My hands slapped against the cool glass of the bay window as I braced myself. I felt my knees want to buckle as he began to tongue my tight ring from behind.

"Fuck yesssssssssssssss" I moaned. "Eat my ass you dirty bastard." I cried out.

This was something Dan seldom did, but the one thing that turned my entire body to jelly instantly. Few men were into the anal rimming that sent bolts through my body , the kind of rimming Eric was giving me right now.

"Eat me...eat my ass baby" I blubbered as my body shook and spasmed.

True to his word, Eric rammed his tongue through the tight ring of my ass at the same moment he drove two fat fingers up my sopping cunt.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMM" my son hummed behind me, sending another bolt from my ass straight to my pussy, causing my belly to tighten.

"Oh you naughty...dirty...fucking wonderful boy" I moaned. My head fell forward as my forehead banged against the glass.

The fact that any person, including our neighbors, could walk by the front yard and have a clear view of me getting eaten never even entered my mind. Only the driving tongue that stretched my tight ring and pumping fingers that grazed over that sensitive spot again and again.

"Don't stop" I gasped. "Please don't stop. Make me cum you nasty man" I begged.

Suddenly the tongue literally vanished from my ass, and the fingers pulled out of my sex hungry pussy.

"Noooooooooooooo" I wailed. "So close...oh God I'm so close"" I begged.

"Beg to cum mother" Eric's voice hissed in my ear.

"Please" I babbled. "Let me cum, Oh God Eric." My whole body quivered with need, right on the edge of a tremendous orgasm I was being denied.

"Beg me to fuck your ass" my son's voice rang in my ear. My eyes popped open, did he just ASK to fuck me anal? Jesus, most men, Dan included, were not into anal sex to the degree I was.

Now, here behind me, was a young stud with a hard cock. He wanted my ass and made that clearly plain as his dick slid along the now spit slick crease.

"Fuck my ass" I growled. I shoved back against his throbbing member, feeling it press between the cheeks of my spit covered ass.

Eric's hand slid around my body, opening my robe completely for the entire neighborhood. His fingers slid down my soft belly until just the tips strummed at my pulsing clit.

"You're a bastard" I moaned as my body shook from the stimulation. God I wanted that hard cock in my ass right now.

"And you're one hot bitch" my son whispered in my ear. The name he used sending a shiver down my spine. I almost screamed when he pinched my throbbing clit I was so close to orgasming. "Now beg" he commanded.

I thought I could resist, I thought I could fight back; and then I felt the swollen head of my sons' hard cock press against the tight ring of my ass, and my mind simply melted right there against the cool glass of the bay window.

"Please Eric" I begged softly. "Fuck mommy's ass baby" I moaned. I gyrated my hips, trying to worm his cock lower, in a far corner of my mind I wondered what kind of mother begged her son to fuck her ass.

Just as he started to push inside, in a moment of clarity, I thought of his size and my tight little opening. Then, with a grunt the engorged head dilated my tight ring and popped inside smoothly. The son-of-a-bitch was lubed, I realized. He had planned this entire thing. With a grunt of my own, I drove my ass back, slamming his thick cock deep into my bowels.

""Arrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" I screamed as he dilated my ass further and further. The mixture of burning and raw pleasure blending in my gut as my son ravaged my body once again.

Eric pulled back, and then slammed in hard, making the cheeks of my ass shake as his hips slapped against me. He wasn't just fucking my ass, he was almost raping it.

"Gahhhhh" I moaned my body erupting in orgasm as Eric pounded my ass like a man possessed. The orgasm he had denied shredded through me as he pounded into my ass.

My eyes rolled back as wave after wave coursed through me, where we were, who we were vanished as I rode my orgasm. I could feel my own drool as it dripped from the corner of my mouth and down my chin as I slammed back harder and harder.

"Tight...fucking...ass" Eric grunted behind me. "Hot...bitch...ASS" he growled.

"Fuck my ass" I babbled "Take my ass...its youursssssss" I howled.

For some women, anal sex was painful. For me, that intense blend of pain and raw pleasure traveled straight from my ass to my cunt, sending rolling waves through my belly.

I could feel my warm cum dripping down my inner thighs as waves rolled through me. This was the most animalistic fucking I could ever remember having, being taken right here in my living room. My son was fucking my submissive ass while anyone in the neighborhood could watch.

My eyes started to finally focus again as I barely began to slide back down the mountain. Panting for breath I felt my orgasm slowing, when suddenly Eric drove two thick fingers up my already spasming cunt.

"FFUUUCCCKKK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" I screamed at the top of my lungs, as my body ignited again. My head snapped back and then dropped forward as I banged against the glass of the window with clenched fists.

I had never been multi-orgasmic before, but my son was rolling one orgasm into another, playing my body like a maestro conducting a symphony.

With a hot splatter, my juices sprayed out against the bay window glass, and coated the hardwood floor between my feet. I felt my knees start to buckle under the intensity. Then, Eric shoved my body forward, pinning me between the cool window glass and his body.

I hung there, impaled by my son, his hard cock throbbing along the walls of my bowels, while his fingers stretched my pussy wide open. My body rocketing from a second to a third orgasm as Eric pounded my helpless ass.

"Cum...please...cum" I begged my son. I could feel my tits smashed against the cool glass as my son owned every damn inch of me.

"Take it mom" Eric grunted in my ear. I felt his cock jerk deep in my ass and I wanted to scream my pleasure, but all that came out was a soft whimper.

My now half limp body could only hang there as Eric emptied himself into me with soft grunts. The scalding heat of his seed in my bowels was sending me through a fourth orgasm, while I accepted his cum into my body.

"Cumming again" I could barely gasp. My whole body shook and trembled impaled on his cock, pinned against the glass.

By the time Eric slid his semi hard cock from my sore ass, I did the only thing I could. I slid down the glass of the bay window, to collapse in a heap on the living room floor. I could feel my thighs coated with the puddle of cum I now sat in, while I felt his hot seed seeping from my ass.

I looked up in wonder at my son. Never before had any man, not my husband or any of the myriad of lovers I had been with over the years, so completely owned my body as my son just had.