Three Day Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the rest of Sunday, it was as if we had returned to mother and son. I almost wanted to scream at Eric to keep fucking me. My pussy tingled constantly, and I kept glancing at his hard cock through his boxers.

I knew he wanted it almost as badly as I did. His constant hard on was clear evidence of that. Why didn't he just take me, I kept wondering.

By that evening my level of horniness had escalated to a near fever. I twice had begged Eric to take me, but it was as if he was ignoring me completely. I was so confused and yet turned on at the same time.

By bedtime, I was nude waiting on the bed when Eric entered the bedroom from the master bath. He smiled at me and walked over to the bed.

"You want my cock, don't you mother" he stated calmly. I watched as he reached down and ran his palm over the bulge in his jeans.

"Yes...please" I could barely croak out.

"Then prove it" my son told me. "Hands and knees my dear mother, like a true bitch in heat."

I quickly scrambled to my hands and knees on the bed, watching as Eric undressed beside me. My eyes were glued to his throbbing cock as I felt my wetness ooze down my quivering thighs.

How had I reached this point in only two days? What had been a joke by my husband, then a dark reality as he had given me to Eric as a reward for grades; had rapidly turned into me aching to be hammered like some street slut by my own son.

As Eric climbed onto the bed and positioned his body behind me, my head lowered to the mattress in total submission. I shoved my ass higher into the air, offering myself to my son.

"Fuck me" I moaned. "Fuck your whore mother" was all I could get out.

"Oh I will mother" I heard Eric rumble behind me. "First, we need to do this right" I heard him say.

I felt my sons' hand wrap into my hair, his fingers tightening in my short tresses. Just as I felt the bulbous head of his cock lodge between my now soaked cunt lips, he pulled my head back and up.

Oh my God yes, I wanted to scream. Take me like an animal, own your mother, I thought.

As my head came up, my eyes flew open wide at the figure standing in the bedroom doorway. Eric held me poised there as he leaned his body over my arched back.

"Dan, but...you're early." I gasped in shock.

I stared at Dan leaning quietly against the door frame, arms crossed watching. I felt Eric lean over my trembling body, his hot voice filling my ear.

"Say it mother" he rasped. "Tell us BOTH, exactly what you want."

"I want my son to fuck me" I moaned, my eyes locked to Dan. "I want his cock deep in my cunt, until he fills me with his hot seed."

I was stunned as the pure filth poured out of my own mouth. Yet, I knew the words were the truth. This was what I not only wanted, it was what I needed right then. Just as a shadow came around Dan in the doorway, Eric slammed deep inside me.

"Daaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnn" I screamed my husbands' name as my son mounted me. My eyes rolled back sightless as Eric instantly began to pound into my dripping pussy. Every stroke was sending a mini orgasm rolling through my belly. I had craved this all day, and now it felt like I couldn't stop myself as I drove my ass back against his invading cock.

The sound of skin slapping on skin filled the air as Eric pounded into me. I could feel my ass shaking from the power of every thrust as he drove deep inside me.

My eyes slowly refocused as Eric fucked me like some animal on the bed. I watched as a busty blonde slid to her knees in front of my husband. What was her name? Mary or Miriam or something, I dimly tried to remember. The sound of squelching filled the room as the smell of sex filled the air. My brain couldn't totally focus on the young woman's name as Eric pounded into me.

I heard Dan grunt as I watched the young blonde inhale his cock down her throat, while Eric grunted behind me with every thrust. I was in heaven and just let my body take control as I pushed back harder, driving my son deeper and deeper.

"Fuck...yes..." I gasped out between thrusts. "Fuck me...baby...fuck...momma."" I moaned.

I could only kneel there and watch, as Dan turned his body, until my eyes locked onto his now slick cock sliding in and out of the girls' mouth. His fingers wrapped in her blonde curls as he fucked his hips back and forth.

I opened my mouth to say something, anything. All that came out was whimpering and mewling as Eric hammered into me. Dan and I locked eyes, and I could see the fire glowing there, he was close; very close.

"Cum in her mouth" I grated out finally. "While your son makes me cum all over his hard cock." I told my husband.

I shook and trembled as I watched the shaft of my husbands' cock throb, the neck muscles of the blonde working, trying to swallow his hot load. My pussy walls tightened as I saw a thick trickle of Dan's semen leak out the corner of the girl's mouth.

"FFFUUUCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK" I screamed as my body exploded.

Forget running down my thighs, I could feel my juices squirting out like a geyser as I soaked the sheets under my spasming body. The strongest orgasm of my life ripping through me as Eric slammed deep into my body.

Through every pulsing wave, Eric never let up behind me. Ramming into my cunt as my juices gushed out. Our son was fucking me without mercy, and my body loved every second of it.

My eyes locked once again to my husbands' as I felt Eric swelling inside my clenching pussy. I drove back, holding my ass tight against his hips, his cock buried to the root in me, I didn't want to miss a single drop.

"He's cumming" I gasped to Dan. When the first thick rope pulsed inside me, I swore I could feel it wash my cervix Eric was so deep. "Cum in meeeeeeeeeeeeeee" I wailed as my orgasm erupted into another wave.

Dan watched, as our son pumped his mother full of his hot, incestuous cum. I felt every pulse, every hot squirt as it coated my walls. I was clenching my thighs together around him, trying to hold his thick cream inside.

The pulses slowly faded inside my belly as Eric emptied his full balls into me. My pussy still rippled with after-shocks form the primal fucking I had just received. My chest heaved as I tried to refocus my eyes on Dan at the doorway.

As my ravaged body eased forward, Eric's cock slid from my pussy with an obscene slurping sound. While I lay face down on the sheets, Eric remained kneeling behind me. I watched as the young blonde slid off my husband's cock. A thick glob of Dan's cum clinging to her lips, even as I felt the mixed cream drip off Eric onto the cheeks of my bare ass.

"Why don't you take Molly to your room" Dan motioned to our son. "Your mother and I have some unfinished business to take care of." A smile crept over my husband's face.

I lay panting as Eric climbed off the bed. Taking her hand, he led the dazed girl from the bedroom. Molly, I dimly thought; that was her name.

I could only stare as my husband finished undressing standing at the bedside. His cock, usually deflated after his orgasm, was still rock hard and pointing straight out. I could even see the glisten of the blonde's spit clinging to the shaft.

As Dan rolled me onto my back, climbing between my now cum soaked thighs, a dim light sparked in the back of my mind.

Had he planned this? I looked into the eyes of my loving and adoring husband, seeing raw lust burning there. Could he have planned this entire weekend? I wondered. That thought vanished as I felt Dan shove his cock into my used pussy in one single stroke.

I dimly heard a young woman scream with pleasure through the walls of the house. The sound quickly drowned out by my own screams as Dan drove his cock into my cum soaked cunt over and over.