All Comments on 'Three Days as a MILF'

by BluePossession

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 2 years ago

If he’s so successful, why is he living in a piece of shit neighbourhood? Lets be honest, if her husband was so incompetent that being a janitor was the only job he could keep, then its not like they’re living in a mansion.

So why isn’t this 27 year old CEO of a successful company, that has its own maintenance department, living in a better house than the lowest paid janitor in his successful company.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nice can't wait for part 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nice story! Looking forward to part 2

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Outstanding!

It was confusing and frustrating how much of idiot the main character is, but it ended up making for some interesting twists. His tech buddy growing such an indignant conscious was odd as well, what did he think Tom was going to do once he was Jessica. But then Tom deduced he was angling for the foot job.

As for the Whackadoodle's comment it's stated that he is the CEO of a startup, so he probably still has all his money tied up in growing the business. Again running his own company it seemed unlikely the way he got dumber once he was her. Not sure if the author is implying women's brain capacity is smaller, or just Jessica's, she did agree to this having any expectation that he would keep her hands to himself. But it made for funner romp, especially with Natalie.

Thanks and keep it up.

PieCreeperPieCreeperabout 2 years ago

This is the best possession story I have read so far!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Pls do more possession stories, big fan of mind control and possession stories.

ereaderlereaderl11 months ago

Great story concept, I like the crazy revenge aspect, and then he gets dominated.

BUT, please proof read. the names kept flipping around, Mariah became Natalie, at times you had Jessica saying Mariah's lines, The daughter went from Jackie to Jessica back to Jackie. And Tom was speaking some of John's lines when the machine was first set up. I had to keep checking that I was keeping al the characters straight.

But please keep writing, just get a proofreader/editor.

Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBluePossession@BluePossession
Enjoy my stories and want to leave some sort of feedback? Feel free to email me at BluePossession@gmail. Want me to write your dream story? Writing commissions are open as well if that interests you. Just shoot me an email.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES