Three Days as a MILF Pt. 02 - Finale

Story Info
A man's mind is still in the hijacked body of a MILF.
14.9k words
4.48
11.6k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

3 Days a Milf -- Part 2

"Man I hate mornings." I said waking up and stretching out my limbs a bit. "Where the hell am I again?" looking around and not being sure where I was.

Oh yeah now I remember. I spent an entire night with an old girlfriend of mine, Mariah the lesbian. Fuck, it was awesome to finally be able to have sex with her after pining for her all these years. Who cares if I had to be in a woman's body to do it? Although she did leave me a little sore...

"Are you finally awake, pig?" asked Mariah coldly, entering the bedroom now fully dressed in her work attire.

"Still calling me that? After all the fun we had last night? Fine then I'll guess I'll keep calling you a stupid lez."

"That really gets on my nerves, I can't believe I thought I could actually reason with you." she said with venom. "Besides, look who's talking. You must be gay yourself, giving men footjobs and wearing makeup like that. Also I thought I'd humble and humiliate you with that dildo last night but instead you loved it didn't you? You little fruit. Yeah I'm starting to think maybe you're not exactly straight yourself."

"You know I was really gonna sex you up for 3 days in a row with this milf body of mine, but if that's how you're gonna be then I'll just leave and find myself another carpet muncher." I muttered while getting up and looking for my clothes.

"Good luck with the search sweet-heart. Oh and by the way I couldn't humble you last night with the dildo but maybe today I will." She said with a smile.

"Where the hell is my sweater and pants?" I said annoyed while sliding panties up both my nice long legs. "And how the hell do I even get this bra on?" I said trying my best to keep it on.

"Here let me help you with that my little carpet muncher" Mariah said while coming up behind me and helping me with my bra. "Oh and you won't find those boring old clothes anywhere, I threw them out. Instead you're gonna wear this nice frilly pink sundress I've picked out for you."

"A fucking dress? NO WAY PAL!" I yelled in her face, trying my best to intimidate her despite being several inches shorter than her and wearing nothing but bra and panties.

"Oh my sweet little lez, you've got no other options. Your old clothes are gone and none of my pants will fit over that humongous ass of yours. Plus you can't exactly walk around naked in public. Now lift your arms up like a good little girl so I can put this on you."

"Fuck this is embarrassing." I said resigned with myself while following orders and lifting my arms. She slid it over my head and down the rest of my body slowly, probably savoring the moment.

"It feels almost like I'm not wearing anything at all. It barely goes to my thigh and these two thin straps are barely holding the whole thing up. Why do women wear these things?" I said checking myself out in the mirror. "Well it is kinda nice to show off my legs I guess. It's pretty comfortable too."

"You look so cute! I can't believe you weren't going to try this on your own. But I'm going to be late to work so get out of my apartment now please." She said shoving me out of her bedroom.

"Fine, fine! I'm going just settle down." As soon as she let her guard down I turned around and quickly groped her breasts. Might as well cop a last feel before I leave.

"Oh stop it you pig, I just ironed out this shirt." she complained while shooing my hands away. "It's still too crazy to know that inside that blonde house wife's mind is my old loser boyfriend Tom. I didn't believe you at first but when you do shit like that out of the blue, it's obvious you're not a normal woman."

"Yeah sure whatever," I muttered while putting on Jessica's flats. "Oh and by the way can I get a ride back to Jessica's car? I left it back at the coffee place."

"Wish I could piggy but I'm already gonna be late. How about you walk there and you don't owe me anything for the free dress? We'll call it even." She fake smiled.

"You're seriously gonna make me walk? After all that free lesbian sex I gave you?"

"Oh please you only did that because you wanted it, don't act like you were doing me a favor. In fact I thought you were a lunatic so really I did you the favo-"

"OKAY I'LL WALK DAMMIT." I said opening her front door and slamming it on the way out. "Fucking bitch..." I muttered quietly to myself in the apartment building hallway.

All of a sudden an older white lady opened the door across from Mariah's place. Probably to see what the comotion was.

"Oh hello there! You must be a friend of Jessica's, nice to meet you I'm her neighbor Tammy." She said walking up to me and stretching out her hand for a handshake.

"Oh hello Tammy it's a pleasure." I said getting a nice firm grip on her hand. "And no I wouldn't say I'm Mariah's friend exactly. It's more like I'm her lesbian lover and we just woke up from an all night lesbian sex session. It was awesome. I hope our moans didn't keep you up all night." I said with a shit eating grin.

"Ugh." she jerked her hand away in complete disgust. "I knew there was something off about that Mariah... I've never seen her with a man...." She said more to herself than to me as she walked briskly back into her own apartment and locked the door.

"Well that was fun, and honestly Mariah deserves that." I said while heading towards the stairs and out of this building.

~~~~~

The walk to the coffee shop was mostly uneventful. It felt a lot further than it should be though, I guess because Jessica's stride is smaller than I'm used to. Also there were sometimes it felt like the wind might blow my dress up and I held it down. Fucking dress makes me feel like my lower half is just naked. I was about a block away from the shop when 2 young early 20s guys walked past me.

"Geez did you see the ass on her?" One of them whispered a bit too loudly to the other.

"Hey! You could at least wait till you're farther away before you say something like that." I turned around and yelled, a bit too emotionally.

"Oh sorry about that lady my friend here's a moron and pervert." The other guy apologized swiftly and gave his friend a light punch on the arm.

"It seems like you have to do that a lot." I said to the mature one.

"Yeah he's kind of a knucklehead but he's getting better." he said while his friend stood there silently in embarrassment.

"It sounds like hard work to be friends with a guy like that, I think maybe you deserve a reward." I said while getting a bit closer to them. "How about we teach your rude friend here a lesson." I said lifting up the back of my dress slowly and exposing my lovely rear to them. There eyes immediately focus intently on it.

"W-woah lady what're you trying to pull here?" The rude one said starting to freak out.

"Grab it." I said to the nice one. "Since you're such a good boy you get to feel it up while this jerk watches. How about it?" I said shooting him a seductive smile.

"Lady put your dress down aren't you worried someone might see-"

I was so tired of this I just grabbed his arm and put it right on Jessica's bottom.

"Oh fuck lady you are crazy, but in a good way!" he said. "Fuck it is so thicc."

"Feel free to use both hands big boy!" I said breathily. Fuck, this dude grabbing my ass is turning me on for some reason. I guess I just wanna share this booty with as many people as possible since Jessica never will.

"Damn you are a strange milf do you mind if I grab some too?" The rude one said.

"Hell no, you can stand there and watch asshole." I spat at him.

"Damn this has to be the finest ass in town, you're really missing out man." The nice one said while still pinching and groping me.

"Please lady I'll do anything!"

"Okay fine then give me twenty bucks right now!" I didn't need the money, I just want to make this jerk pay.

He immediately whipped out his wallet and pulled out the only bill that was in there and handed it to me.

"Wow you're really giving me twenty bucks just to feel my ass? You must be a real loser virgin." Damn where the hell am I going to put this money anyway? There's no pockets on this dress. I guess I can stuff it in Jessica's bra? I think I've seen other women do that before...

"Owww!" I half moaned. That rude guy is grabbing way too fucking hard. "Hey tell your friend to be more gentle he's hurting me."

"Oh shut up you slut, I paid you my last 20 bucks so don't complain. In fact I may as well reach around and grab your chest too while I'm at it." he said angrily while using his hand to start groping my breasts from behind.

"Ohhhh, OW! You fucking moron you're being way too rough." I yelped.

"HEY WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU ANIMALS DOING? THIS IS A FAMILY NEIGHBORHOOD. I'M CALLING THE COPS!" A random old man yelled from across the street.

We all stopped what we were doing immediately and froze up realizing we'd been caught.

"SCRAM!" The nice one yelled, and we bolted.

~~~~~

I ran as far and as fast as I could in Jessica's body. Damn her body got winded so fast. I think I'm far enough though so I lean against the wall of the coffee shop trying to breathe. I can feel Jessica's breasts rise up and down with each breath. Even this was a nice and new feeling I didn't imagine before. Strange.

Well since I'm here I might as well stop by for a cup of joe I guess. Crap I didn't bring my wallet with me though, or Jessica's purse for that matter. Wait a minute. That asshole did give me a twenty though, let's see if it hasn't fallen out of my bra with the running and groping. And there it is! This is more than enough.

~~~~~

"Hi how are you ma'am? What can I get started for you?" Said a smiley young girl behind the counter. She was cute wearing that uniform with a ponytail.

"Oh you mean me?" I said dumbly. "Oh yeah I'll take a large black coffee. Hot."

"Okay that will be $3.26." She said as I handed her the 20. "So what will the name for the order be?" she handed me back my change.

"Oh the name's Tom." I said without thinking. Crap. She gave me a very strange look. I better say something. "Uhm yeah it might sound strange but it's short for Tom-antha. My parents are foreigners so they just made up a name they thought sounded correct I guess." I lied with a smile.

"Oh... okay." she said awkwardly. I wonder what she was thinking.

5 minutes later

"One large black coffee for... Tom-antha?" the coffee shop girl said loudly to the shop.

"Yeah that's mine. Thanks darling." That's something Jessica would say I think.

"Oh and by the way ma'am can I just say I think you look very lovely in that pink dress." The girl said to me as she smiled again with her pearly whites.

"Oh you think so? Normally I wouldn't be caught dead in a dress, but I was kind of forced to."

"Really? I find that hard to believe ma'am. The way you're rocking it right now, it looks like you've been wearing them your whole life." She said not believing me.

"I swear it's true. I'm much more of a pants fan really. Well thanks for the coffee." I said speaking honestly and walking out of the shop.

I headed to Jessica's car and grabbed the key from where I hid it above the tire. I really should have brought Jessica's purse yesterday.

~~~~~

I made it back to Jessica's house and went for the front door. Luckily it was open and I began to step through.

"Oh Jessica! Finally, where have you been sweety?" The oaf Larry said as he approached me and wrapped his arms around me in a bear hug.

"Larry would you please let go of me darling." I'll say anything to get this oaf off of me.

"Sure, sure. It's just me and Jackie were so worried. She said you went out to see one of your old friends but you never said you were gonna be spending the night. I tried calling you but you left your cell and purse here at home. You were also supposed to pick up the baby from your mother's place but you didn't do that either."

"Well you see Larry I just got so caught up reminiscing with my friend Mariah that I completely lost track of time. And I stayed up so late that I was too tired to drive. Not to mention I had a sip of wine or two. So I stayed the night and left the baby with my mother where he should be. In fact I think he should stay with my mother for another day as well." I wonder what that kid's name is anyway? I forgot to ask.

"Oh okay I guess that all sounds reasonable honey." Wow Larry really is a buffoon isn't he? Does he not suspect anything? "Hmmm. Well except it is a little strange that you just called me Larry. You usually call me darling or something like that. Is there something wrong Jessica? Did I do something?"

"What? No not really Larry it's just that-"

"Oh thank goodness you're not mad at me sweety." He said abruptly as he was going in deep to try to kiss me.

"Actually Larry!" I nearly yelled pushing him back. "Actually, there is something wrong. And I really don't want to kiss you or hug you or sleep in the same bed as you for at least two days!"

"W-what? What for my princess? Whatever it is I am very sorry. I know I don't deserve such a beautiful wife, so I'll do anything to keep you." He said softly.

"Yeah you better believe you don't deserve me buster." Jessica loves that word so I may as well use it. "I just realized how much I've put up with your unemployed butt. I even had to stick out my neck and beg our neighbor to get you a job that you're not even qualified for! Even now you're still home in the middle of the day not working. Shouldn't you be at work?"

"Sweety you know I don't start training until tomorrow. And I'm very sorry, you're absolutely right. I'm such a big stupid idiot." He said starting to tear up slightly. "You're the best thing that ever happened to me and I didn't mean to make you so upset."

"You're damn right." I said angrily.

"Huh? Did you just say damn?" He said completely bewildered.

"Oh no, I said dang. You must be hearing things Larry. Anyway just leave me alone for the next two days. I promise things will be more normal after that." There that should get this stupid oaf off my back. "Now if you'll excuse me I am going to grab my purse and go out."

"But you just got here Jessica, are you going to go pick up Simon?" Larry asked confused. I guess Simon is the name of that kid.

"Didn't you here me earlier? I want him to stay with his grandmother for the next two days. I just don't want to deal with him right now." I said grabbing Jessica's things and heading out the front door again.

"Geez what on Earth is going on with my wife?" Larry thought aloud to himself. "Maybe I should find a marriage counselor before it's too late. I didn't even know she was this upset."

I really need to buy Jessica some normal pants. Just 1 pair I can wear today and tomorrow. But I can't exactly use her money to do it so I'll just pop into my house and grab my credit card real quick. So I grabbed the key under my rug and headed into my home to grab it real quick.

~~~~~

"Is Jessica going into Tom's house? What on Earth could she be doing in there? Is she... cheating on me? No impossible. Jessica might be angry right now but she would never do that. She's very religious, there's no way." Larry said peeking through the window blinds.

"Oh thank God. She wasn't in there for more than a minute. I wonder what exactly she was doing in there though." Larry again thought aloud.

~~~~~

Okay. I'll just drive to the mall real quick and pick up a pair of women's pants. How hard could it be? It's funny, but sometimes when I'm driving I almost forget I'm even in Jessica's body. That is, until I look down and her breasts remind me.

~~~~~

"Can I help you with something ma'am?" an older female department store employee asked me.

"Yes please!" I said in relief. "I've just been looking at all these pants and I have no idea which ones would even fit me. I don't even know my own size.

"You don't know your own pant size?" she asked in disbelief.

"Well you see I've only worn dresses my whole life and I thought it was time for a change. Could you recommend a size for me?"

"I have some ideas from looking at you. I can make a decent guess. Turn around for me please."

"Gladly." I said with an innocent smile as I turned my back towards her.

"Hmmm actually your posterior seems a little big. If only I could get a better look at it..." she said in deep thought.

"Oh let me lift my dress a bit then." I swiftly lift it up enough to expose my rear to her.

"Jesus ma'am!" She freaked out pulling my dress back down. "Ma'am you can't just do that what if someone saw your underwear!"

"Oh I don't really mind. Besides this store isn't too busy, I'm sure no one saw." I said waving my hand non-chalantly. "So did you get a good enough look?"

"Yes, I believe so ma'am." she said breathing a bit heavily in shock. "I think I've got one pair of large gray slacks. They should be big enough in the seat to fit you, but they might be a little tight."

"Tight sounds good to me. I like to show it off if you know what I mean."

"Yeah it sure seems like you do." She said giving me a glare. "I'll go grab them."

This lady employee sure is a life saver. I would've been here all day if she hadn't come along. Maybe I shouldn't mess with her too much. I'll just pretend to keep looking at clothes the way a woman would while I wait.

"Okay here they are ma'am I hope you like them." she said handing the me the pants. "Although might I also suggest you buy a nice pair of new underwear while you're here? The ones you have on seemed to be a bit too tight from what I saw."

"Hell yes, you're absolutely right. These polka dotted panties are nice but they are a bit snug." I said while feeling them through the dress.

"Okay well then right over here is our selection of plus sized panties. I'm warning you though we don't really have that many styles."

"No way!" I exclaimed grabbing a familiar pair of panties from the selection. "Oh I definitely want to buy these ones, white with a red rose in the middle. These are perfect. My old babysitter used to wear ones just like these, she was so hot."

I turned to her and noticed her smile became a frown instantly. Whoops. I didn't mean to freak her out like that.

"What? Can't a woman appreciate another woman's beauty?" I said with a bright smile.

"Uhm yeah of course. You're right..." She said with a weak smile. "Well, shall I ring you up?"

"Yes of course." We both walked to the register.

"Alright so will you be paying cash or card ma'am?"

"Card. Here charge it all to this one." I said handing her my own actual credit card. I wouldn't want Jessica to know I bought her some underwear.

"Of course ma'am." She said taking the card. "Oh a man's credit card?"

"Oh yeah he's my... lover." I said trying to think quickly. "That's okay right?"

"Yes of course ma'am, it's quite common. You must be buying these panties for his enjoyment I bet."

"Yes I guess you could say that." I said almost bursting out with laughter.

~~~~~

"Ugh finally I'll be able to take off this stupid dress." I thought as I pulled into Jessica's driveway again. I'm never wearing one of these again. I start to open the front door.

"Jessica. You're back! Can we talk for a minute?" Larry the unemployed oaf said to me.

"Oh you're still here? What else did I expect from an unemployed baboon." I snarled at him.

"Oh sweety, how did things get this bad so suddenly...?" he said almost about to cry. "That's it, I've already called up that therapist friend of mine. I set up a marriage counseling appointment for this Friday. We'll get through this babe." he said grabbing my hand.

"Let go of me you idiot!" I yanked my arm free. "And why would you do that without consulting me first." I could get in serious trouble if I give Jessica her body back and this guy immediately takes to her to marriage counseling.