All Comments on 'Three Days at the Lake House Pt. 01'

by Mr_Brady

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Mr_BradyMr_Brady7 months agoAuthor

Part two is going to be published tomorrow, October 20th. And you’re not going to want to miss that one. Trust me ☀️

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Super excited about all the possibilities in future stories, hoping when steven shows up his friends are going to town on his sweet mommy and he joins in for a mommy gangbang!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Oh Ms. Beaumont are you trying to seduce me, Haha!

Stephan and Victoria sexual tension chemistry screams titular" Taboo" vibes and Stephan's dream about his mom might be coming true sooner than he thinks. while Stephan proves he's the real "man" of the house rather than his cheating father in "Three Days at the Lake House" with mom and friends.

Including some Stacy's mom got going on song in the background for Ms., Beaumont,

With Ms. Beaumont cutting loose and being the Party girl for the extravagant 3-day weekend.

What happens at the Lake house, Stays at the Lake Hehe?

My speculation guesses

Continue on

Cheers!

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit246017 months ago

A promising start. So many ways to go.

As a bit of advice to a beginning writer: Take it easy on the over abundant exposition. Can’t some of that roll out as the action of the tale develops? The ruminating introspection of Victoria’s deep thoughts do not move a story forward. Stories are about action - not thought.

Can’t wait for more.

YouDareMeYouDareMe7 months ago

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Fantastic story!!!

stockingnutstockingnut7 months ago

I like where this going.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a7 months ago

As an avid reader of mutually consensual incestuous love stories, I look for stories that provide indepth character development, logical plot development, seamless subplot intergration, and physically practical sexual activity. I do not care for gratuitous sex. So far, this is an outstanding story which has been rated 5 stars via reasonable doubt.

Andreas_KreuzAndreas_Kreuz6 months ago

A well designed scenario and the story does not rush. Nice pace.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMr_Brady@Mr_Brady
I'm happy to let my readers know I have submitted parts 4 and 5 of the series, Steven's Arizona SexVentures. I want to thank those who’ve commented and given me their thoughts about how the story’s progressed so far. As many other writers have stated, we really enjoy hearing ...