All Comments on 'Three Days at the Lake House Pt. 03'

by Mr_Brady

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Mr_BradyMr_Brady7 months agoAuthor

Part four will be published October 22nd ☀️

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

OMG, that was amazing. It's almost 4am cause I found this series late. I have to be up on 3hrs and I want more. Great writing and build up. Holy F### I feel like a drug fiend chasing a fix lol

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Can't wait till part 4 tomorrow.

Ms.Baeumount Confession's to her son Stephan

After Vince and Ms.Beaumount go all the way at the Lake house.

Looking forward more also to see Stephan and mom going at it at the Lake house.

Continue on

Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I actually had a relationship like this when I was in college. Not my mom but an older woman going through a divorce. I can relate. Really enjoying the story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This needs another chapter!

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit246017 months ago

Some unsolicited constructive criticism:

I taught creative writing for many, many years. One of my most often scribbled suggestions when reading drafts of their prose fiction was, “Less thinking, more doing.” The fact that you share your characters’ thoughts is not a problem - it’s the redundancy with which you repeat and re-clarify those thoughts that gets in the way.

Most short stories, in whatever genre, tend to be overwritten not underwritten.

I am, however, truly enjoying the gist of these stories.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

When I was in college I had a relationship with an older woman going through a divorce. Not my mom. Lots of parralels in this story. Brings back memories. A good read so far. Well done.

stockingnutstockingnut7 months ago

Love this series.

Slut4daddie36DSlut4daddie36D6 months ago

Just fuck her! I'm wet horny eager for him to plow mommys hot wet cunt! Loving the series! Now go fuck her!@

bluerowdybluerowdy6 months ago

First 3 chapters, no real incest, why is it in the incest list? Way over written. How will the son have a relationship with his mother as his best friend is in love with his mother?

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a6 months ago

Finally, an author who knows how to use the English language. The subplot is merging seamlessly into the plot. I am always amazed at how long it takes people/characters to realize that their family members are sexual human beings. Likewise, I find it hard for a person/character to take so long to realize they can love more than one person at a time. Finally, as someone who has no problem with mutually consensual incest in real life, I am surprised at the length the mother has to go with Vince and Devin to admit to herself that she wanted her son as her lover.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMr_Brady@Mr_Brady
I'm happy to report I've just submitted my next story. It's called Steven's Arizona SexVentures part 1. Please stay tuned. Soon, there’s going to be more of my stories on the way… I am presently reviewing a series I wrote, and then had withdrawn off Literotica. It wasn't that...