Three Days at the Lake House Pt. 04

Story Info
Thursday.
15.6k words
4.69
12.1k
33

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/24/2023
Created 10/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mr_Brady
Mr_Brady
577 Followers

Welcome to part four of this series. All characters are above the age of eighteen.

Three Days At The Lake House

Part Four

Thursday

The next morning he woke up around seven. And without having to do much, Stephen packed as much as he thought he'd need, and headed out for what, in times past, had been about a three-and-a-half-hour venture. And because he had visited one of his favorite establishments, in Monroe, 'The Glass Jar' the day before, he headed out with not one, but two ounces of some of the best marijuana that he'd bought in a long time.

As he went down the road, he was glad he hadn't tried to communicate with anyone before heading out. The truth was, he was still a little concerned that everything that had happened the night before when he had talked and then texted with his mother and Vince, as well as Devin too, was all just a part of his imagination. And if he were to contact them that morning, he would sadly learn that none of it had taken place at all.

But how could it be just a part of his imaginings? He'd talked to three of the people that he trusted the most in his life, and all of them, more or less, shared with him the same set of facts, leading him to the conclusion that his mother was horny and ready to sleep with her own son.

But there was another more real concern he had. Even though talking to the three of them had assured him of what took place, there was still the very real possibility that his mother just might...do a turnabout and change her mind. And if she did, he knew it wouldn't be the first time that she'd done that.

The first solid example he had of that was when she had alluring performed a strip-tease in front of him, lustfully gawking as his mother prepared for her shower. In his musings, he wondered what wonderful things could have happened if she hadn't, supposedly, as she had told him, 'chickened out' at the last second.

As his mind drifted back to that day, Stephen fantasized fucking his mother on her bed after she had given in to what she said she wanted to do with him.

Because he had been with a few women in his life, not even counting his ex-girlfriend Bridget, Stephen had a very good understanding of the female anatomy and what it felt like to have his cock inside a woman's pussy.

"But what's yours like, mom? Are you tight...do you get real wet after you've fucked for a while, do you orgasm quick? Mmmm, I sure hope I get to find out."

Because it had caught him off guard, the unanticipated conversation he'd had with his best friend the night before, he suddenly remembered he hadn't thought to ask Vince what it had been like to have sex with his mother.

"Shit, I hate it when I think of stuff later that I should've asked about. But hopefully, in not too long, I'm going to know how it feels to be with her."

And for the rest of the drive, Stephen's mind flitted and floated back and forth to various things, but never drifted far from the obsession he had of taking his own mother to bed.

**********

It was precisely eleven-forty-five in the morning when he finally pulled his car up to the parking spots at the lake house. It didn't take him long to see that only his mother's car was parked, but Vince's vehicle was noticeably missing. With his imagination working as busily as it had been the last few days, Stephen began wondering if his friend had somehow left and it would only be him and his mom alone there together. His heart pounded hard at the prospect of that being the case.

But once he'd made his way inside, after checking through the whole house, he found it to be empty, with no one there at all.

"Okay...what the fuck's going on? I told them I was coming."

Looking around for something to eat, it didn't take him long after checking out the contents of the refrigerator and microwaving what he had found.

As he sat and waited for them, eating his quickly heated food, he began wondering if it wouldn't be a bad idea to text either his mom or Vince. Suddenly struck with a dreaded thought that maybe there was the possibility they had run into some kind of trouble and needed help, he picked up his phone to contact them. And that's when he heard the sound of a car pulling up outside the lake house.

As he was familiar with the throaty muffler sound of his friend's vehicle, he knew it had to be Vince, and most likely his mother, as well.

Sitting there anxiously waiting for the next few minutes for them to come in, he began to get a bit antsy when neither of them came through the door. So he decided he'd peek out the front window, curious as to what was taking them so long.

Once he went to the window, he glanced as secretly as he knew how through the shade, and because the passenger side car window was rolled all the way down he could hear the conversation taking place between the best friend he had in the world, and his own mother.

"C'mon Liz, how many times do I have to tell you, I don't think that's a good idea, you're gonna break his heart."

"I don't want to Vince...I really don't. It's just like I've been trying to tell you all morning, I know I'm getting cold feet over this, and I know my baby's inside waiting for me...but I just don't think I can go through with this. I mean come on...I know he's gonna think the worst of me!!"

With him clandestinely hidden behind the shade watching them talk, and with what he was hearing the two of them discuss only a few feet away, it was as if somebody had thrown his heart from the top of the Empire State Building to the street below.

"Liz, let me ask this...if Stephen wasn't here...would you be okay with you and me going to bed again? Do you want me to keep fucking you?"

As he stood in the spot where he was he could easily see the look on his mom's face trying to come up with an answer; without her having to say a word, Stephen knew how she was going to reply to the very direct question that Vince had asked.

"Yes honey, I'm ready if you are. But Stephen's here now and..."

"That's good, because I'm ready, too. But I know, I know you're saying you don't want to do anything with Stephen. But I gotta ask Liz, I need you to tell me...is it because you don't want to, or because you're afraid to? 'Cause there's a difference."

As he watched his mother struggling to come up with a suitable response, she finally answered him.

"What's he going to think of me, Vince? I'll tell you what he's gonna think. After this is all over he'll think I'm a whore, a fucking slut who fucked her own son, that's what he's gonna think of me!!"

"Liz...come on, honey...let's go inside. He's in there right now, ha-ha, he might even be watching us. And if I know him, like I think I do...he isn't going to try and make you do anything you don't want to. And I know...you know I'm right. Don't you?"

Stephen could see his mother give her full agreement to what his friend had said about him. And then before they got out of his buddy's car, with the vantage point he had behind the shade at the window, he saw his mother and his friend join their mouths together again.

As they began a make-out session, he watched Vince brush his hand against his mother's breast that was barely hidden under her blue tube-top. As their kisses continued, he watched as she didn't even flinch when Vince ran his hand underneath her top and started caressing her tit. In fact, he could tell that it seemed to be making her only more involved in what her and his friend were doing.

As he couldn't take his eyes off of what his mother was freely allowing his friend to do to her, it only helped to make him have an erection just from watching it. But before they got out of the car, he heard Vince tell his mother something that sounded like it could've been part of a line from a porn flick.

"Liz, just so you know...and this isn't anything against my friend...but sometime today, whether you do anything with Stephen, or not...I do want to fuck you again. And if you want to let him watch, or if you don't...you and me are going to give him proof that his mother is one hot, sexy woman, but nowhere near a whore. Do you understand me??"

"Oh, honey...you do know how to get me going. I'll bet the two of you are going to at least want me to suck his cock, aren't you?"

"I know he'll enjoy it. And I hope you guys will let me watch."

"Mmmm, that sounds like it could be possible. Would that turn you on...to watch me suck my own son's cock? Is that really why you're wanting me to do this?"

"Mm, huh, yeah I would like that. And I know Stephen would, too. But I'm thinking you maybe forgot about something else."

"What's that Vince?"

"I'm all out of weed!! We smoked my last doobie this morning after we woke up. And I know that Stephen's got at least an ounce on him, if not more. So why don't we just go in there and say hello? Because I can tell you, I'm happy to see he made it. And I'm pretty sure that no matter what you and him do, or don't do, you're happy to see him, too."

"Yeah, I am...he's my baby and I just gotta try and figure out how I'm going to handle this. I just don't want him thinking bad about me, Vince. I'd die if that ended up being the case...I love him way too much to want to see that happen."

*****

After he had hurriedly scrambled to the kitchen, trying to look innocent, as he took a seat at the table, Stephen smiled as his mother and his best friend came lumbering through the side door of the lake house.

"Hey you guys, about time you showed up. Is everything okay?"

"Yeah, Stephen...your mom and I...we were just talking...I'm not sure if you could hear us, or not."

Stephen did his best to act as aloof and ignorant to what he had witnessed the two of them had done outside, but he knew he was doing a terrible job of it.

"You guys were talking? Vince, with as loud as your car is, it's funny I didn't even hear it when you guys drove up. How long have you been out there?"

When he finally had the nerve to look directly at his gorgeous mother, the way she was provocatively dressed really caught his eye. What he didn't know was what she was wearing was about as skimpy as the clothes she'd worn on Tuesday, the day she had driven up to the lake house. And even as good as she looked, he could tell she had something on her mind, and he knew exactly what it was.

"We wanted to talk, so we took a little drive, so we could just get out for a while. Did you get up here okay? There weren't any problems, were there?"

With the anxiousness that was written all over his mother's face, Stephen began regretting making the journey, seeing what his presence there was doing to her. As he approached her, the two of them instinctively repeated the same thing they'd done since Stephen was a very small boy, sharing a genuine and loving hug.

"It's good to see you, Stephen. And I'm glad you're finally here."

As the two of them broke from their embrace, they then stood an arm's length apart, and Victoria told her son...

"Honey, you know I love you, but I don't want you to think that I'm..."

"Mom, let's not do this!! It doesn't really matter what I think. I just wanted to come and see you guys, that's all."

Trying his best to head off where he could see the conversation was going, Vince brought up the subject of the guy his friend was interning with.

"Hey Stephen, what about Jackson, the lawyer you're working for? What did he have to say about you taking off? I guess you're done with the case then, is that it?"

"Uhh, you could say that, Vince."

As his friend, as well as his mother, noticed the ominousness in the way Stephen had answered Vince's question, telling them he was done working, she asked him if everything was okay between him and Mr. Jackson.

"Mom, I'll just tell you, he fired me!! I called him last night, and once I told him that I wasn't going to be able to work on the case for the next few days, the asshole fired me, right on the spot!! But, it's not like it bothers me that much. After all, it isn't like I plan on working for him the rest of my life anyway. He's just a guy dad fixed me up with to try and get some experience and make some extra money this summer, before heading back to law school. It didn't mean anything near as much to me, as getting to be with you...once you invited me up here."

Victoria took in the sight of her handsome son standing there, and by the look on his face he appeared to her so...violated!! And it suddenly hit her that he had not only been hurt by his boss, but because of her wanting to back out of what she'd told him the night before, she was dropping the ball on him, too.

Returning herself back to Stephen, until his arms were totally encircling her again, Victoria confessed..."Oh Stephen, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to screw you up like that!!"

"Mom...don't sweat it, this isn't going to kill me. Hell, it's probably one of those things that happen in life that they say can make the troubles you have later in life not seem so bad."

The emotions that were swimming in her at that moment told Victoria that it was well within her power to make his troubles go away. At least maybe for a little while. But what really made her annoyance flare was when she realized it wasn't just her and his ex-boss that had been stepping on him, his ex-girlfriend had been the worst perpetrator of all.

She wasn't sure exactly what made it come to her, but with her son's arms wrapped tightly around her, a rapid-fire, titillating montage flashed into her mind, causing her to be a voyeur of watching her own mouth suckling at the tip of her son's hard staff and performing fellatio on him.

'Ohhhh, that feels so good. Suck my cock, mom...suck it!!'

'Mmmmm, mommy wants her baby to feel good!'

In that short microcosm of time, Victoria saw her pleasuring her son similar to the way she had done for his friends, and also someone else that she had never told anyone else about. But she knew she could make her youngest son feel the same ecstasy that any of the other women he'd been with before, especially the bitch cunt that had broken his heart...Bridget Nelson!!

'Mmmmm, oh mom...I'm gonna cum...I'm gonna cum, mom.'

And as that thought flowed through her mind, significant heart-stirring events from the past came back and revisited her, as well...

'Yes honey, it's all right...it's just like last time...baby...it's like all the time...mommy wants you to cum in her mouth...cum in my mouth, baby.'

Snapping quickly back to reality and out of the erotic reverie she'd let herself fall into, Victoria sensing a wetness forming between her legs, separated herself from her son's embrace and told him and Vince...

"Oh god...I need a drink, or something...quick!!"

"Mom, are you okay?"

"Ha-ha...I'm fine, son. But I'm thinking that it might not be a bad idea if we were to go do some sightseeing right now. And then we'll figure out what we'll do later. But honey, I hope you don't mind if I ask if you brought any dope with you?"

**********

The three of them decided for the rest of the day, they'd take a leisurely drive along the scenic highway that ran along Lake Michigan's shoreline. Without feeling a need to be back at the lake house anytime too soon, Victoria relished in the company of her two young, handsome male companions and the eager attention that she received from them.

When they made stops that afternoon, she couldn't help noticing some of the looks she'd get from other women concerning the youthful and hot-looking attendants that were with her. At one particular antique store, there was a certain attractive woman who looked to be in her late thirties, maybe early forties, taking notice of Stephen and Vince and the attention they were giving to Victoria.

And that's when she remembered that that same certain woman might have been standing close enough to have overheard their conversation when she had left no doubt to whoever was listening that Stephen was her son. Maybe, Victoria reasoned, that was also why she was paying a particular interest when the three of them had given off clues that there were some romantic goings-on, as well.

By that time, her captivation in what they were doing seemed to be so much that even when they returned to their vehicle parked away from the other cars, the nosy woman still hadn't taken her eyes off them. It was as if she wanted to see exactly what was taking place, as they sat there in the car with its engine running and the A/C going strong.

"Hmmph, that woman keeps staring at us. I wonder if she heard us talking inside and knows you're my son, Stephen? Well, if she wants to stare...let's give her something to gawk at!!"

With Stephen sitting next to her in the driver's seat, she turned her head in his direction. But instead of just looking at her son, Victoria planted her lips on his mouth and began kissing him like they were a couple on their third date. For reasons, neither of them wanted to try to account for right then, what began as a somewhat-not-so-innocent kiss, escalated into something much more passionate between mother and son, very quickly.

As that went on for about another minute or so, the kiss finally ended for the two of them. Checking on the nosy voyeur again, she could see her still highly engrossed in what they were doing, and as if she couldn't keep her eyes from looking intently at them.

Tired of tolerating it any longer, she decided that she'd really give the inquisitive spectator a show. So with that, Victoria began lowering her head down, over Stephen's lap, acting as if she was in the process of giving her son a blowjob.

As Stephen sat there in the driver's seat, with his mother acting the part of a slut, trying to make the nosy woman think she was sucking his cock, just the thought of it really happening, aroused him enough to make his erection even more pronounced under his pants.

As Victoria kept moving her head up and down over him, simulating the act of fellatio, she asked him...

"Stephen, honey, is that nosy bitch still looking at us?"

"Uhh, yeah mom, she is. I think what you're doing has really got her curious now. You've got her thinking you're really sucking me off."

"Yeah honey, let's make this look good. Go through the motions like you're really turned on about it. Give that bitch something to shit her pants about!!"

"But how should I do it, 'cause it isn't like you're really doing it to me. I'm not sure how to get in the groove of this kind of thing."

"What do you mean 'how should you do it?' Act like you did when other girls or even Bridget would do it to you. From what I've heard, she knew how to do a pretty good job of sucking a guy off."

With what she'd told him, his mind suddenly slipped back to when his ex would take him into her mouth. It was as if thinking about that and watching his mother with her face directly over his groin, gave even greater life to his already blood-engorged staff that was packed away, but still only inches away from his mom's face.

"Shit mom, why'd you have to bring her up? Are you trying to totally fuck with my head...or what??"

When Victoria realized her faux pas, she brought herself back up out of Stephen's lap, and looked him straight in the eyes.

"I'm sorry baby, I'm not trying to say something I shouldn't...it's just that..."

Thinking more about it, she became even more aware that her actions and words weren't helping her son get over his ex, but only pushing him closer to the cliff of heartbreak and regret.

"Mom, just forget it. I'll be okay, I really will. But you gotta quit talking about her, okay?"

With her still positioned very close to him, as Victoria glanced down into her son's lap, she couldn't mistake the significant bulge that she had helped to create inside his pair of shorts.

Instantaneously recalling the event when she'd beckoned him into her room, and then unabashedly stripped herself naked in front of Stephen, she began falling into the same incestuous fascination that had overtaken her weeks in the past.

Mr_Brady
Mr_Brady
577 Followers