Three Days at the Lake House Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As his very erect staff flipped itself up in front of her, Maura used her left hand to begin stroking Vince's cock while also noticing the pre-cum that was glistening at his piss hole.

Promptly wanting to continue in the the 'hot-wife' role she was eager to fill, Maura attached her mouth to his cock, and didn't take any time until her lips were running back and forth on it, bringing his erection to an even greater firmness than it had been when she released it from his pants. And then she had a flash of remembering a task that her husband had given her, should she find herself in the situation she was at that moment.

"Hang on, Vince, I told John I'd get some pictures for him."

When she got up off her knees to go locate her phone, Maura left her bedroom and self-assuredly paraded herself naked in front of the mother and son in the living room. As by that time they were sprawled all the way on the couch, with Stephen laying himself on top of Victoria. Maura had the sudden inclination to get his attention because she wanted him to see her in the nude when she asked her question.

"Do either of you know where my phone is? I told John I'd send him some pictures...oh, there it is...over on the kitchen sink."

Walking unhurriedly, she smiled to herself when she noticed Stephen's unerring gaze at her naked form, as she retrieved her phone. On her way back to her bedroom to create proof for her husband that she was finally behaving as the hot-wife he'd been asking for, she made a lighthearted remark to the mother and son again.

"You guys look as if you're really ready to fuck...maybe you should get a room. There's one for you, right down the hall."

Once she arrived back to where Vince was waiting for her, she announced...

"Here ya go, I've got it set up, all you gotta do is...well, you know..."

As she returned to her position kneeling on the floor, she took Vince's erect shaft between her lips. Maura looked up towards her for-the-moment-boyfriend, as he snapped photos showing how she had finally succumbed to being her husband's very 'hot-wife.'

*****

As Stephen lay atop Victoria and she kept drawing his head down to her, the mother-and-son romantic explorations only intensified with her hands wrapped tightly around his neck. As their lips joined and then accordingly opened to each other, both of their tongues happily danced and frolicked in a celebration that quickly accelerated into much more than when it had begun.

As he found his stride, kissing his own mother in a more erotic way than he had even done with his ex-girlfriend Bridget before that, Victoria was thinking she never could have known her own son could be such as good a romancer as he was.

Getting those same indications from his mother's lips, only sent him into an even higher aroused state. As he couldn't do enough to use his smooching skills to send her the erotic signals, he felt she'd need to know how much he wanted her.

He began thinking that he must've gotten his amorous instincts from his mother and her side of the family, as he was bowled over by the way their two sets of lips were making their kind of erotic love.

By that time, she had allowed Stephen to get her undressed as he removed her clothes in small stages. As she by then freely submitted to her son's desires, he kept at it, until by that point, she was down to wearing only her bra and panties. Looking up at her son, as he returned to his spot on top of her again, she could feel his firm erection when his pelvic bone pressed down into hers.

*****

With Maura's legs spread as far apart as she could, Vince's cock plumbed her depths as she made love to the first man since being with her husband.

"Vince...fuck me, honey...fuck me with that sweet prick!! Mmmmm...why did I wait so long to do this? I should've listened to John the first time he suggested this. Mmmmm, fuck me!!"

As their bodies forged together into an even greater bond of pure fiery mating, the sound of it could be heard from the living room couch, where Victoria and Stephen noticed the noise of their coupling reaching them.

*****

"Stephen...listen, they're doing it... Oh my god...she's letting him fuck her. That's so fuckin' hot, baby. I guess she's getting her wish!!"

"Not only hers, mom. From what she told us, it's her husband's too."

As mother and son's arousal flared up to an even hotter degree, listening to the mating in the other room, Victoria was able to convince Stephen to bring himself up off her. And once he stood next to the couch, staring down at his barely dressed mother, she took to her feet and then grabbed hold of her son's hand, and then led him down the hallway.

"I think we've heard enough from them. She told us there's a bedroom down this way. I want you to come with me, baby...and we'll check out the curtains and the wallpaper design. Oh, and there's something else I want us to do, but we'll talk about it once we get there."

*****

As Maura lay underneath Vince, while they fucked in the missionary position, she whispered in his ear...

"Ummmm, your cock's so nice, baby! It feels so sweet inside me. But I know I'm only gonna have you for a little while. So I hope you don't mind if I tell you there's something else I've always liked, and I hope you'll do that for me, too...before you go."

"Mmmm, yeah your pussy feels good to me, too, Maura. Thanks for letting me have you like this. But...what is it...what else is it you like?"

"I want your tongue in me, Vince. Show me what you can do with it. It's always been a surefire way for me to cum...and I need to cum so bad. And if you do what I want, I'll make sure you cum in any hole you want!!"

After he had pulled out of her, Vince brought his face down to where Maura had her legs spread as wide for him as she could. Using his hands to help widen her even a little further, he drove his tongue into her wet slot, and relied on his experiences with other girls, as well as what he'd done with Liz, to help gratify her desire to be pleasured there.

"Ohhhhh, yessss!! Eat that pussy, Vince!! Mmmm, for a younger guy, I like the way you don't fuck around when it comes to this. Lick my cunt, baby, mmmmm lick it clean, yesssss!!"

With her hands holding the sides of his face, she lay submissively positioned for him lapping his tongue between her legs. That was when Maura again remembered her promise to her husband that she would allow him to see what she was up to with her guests.

"Honey...Vince...give me a second, I'm going to grab my phone. I'm going to get more pics for John, and most likely Johnny, too. I'm sure he's going to show these to our son...at least that's what I think he's going to do."

As he released her for the few seconds it took for her to retrieve her phone, once she had it in her hand, he gladly went back to sinking his tongue into her wet slot again.

As he heard the sounds of the phone acting as a camera, he looked up and saw Maura elevating it as high as possible above them so she could get as wide a picture to have both her, and what he was doing to her in the shot.

"And just so you know, honey, I'm not getting your face in these. He doesn't really know who you are, and probably never will. And I think it's better that way. Hey, if you'll keep up that fancy tongue-work of yours, I'll try and get a video with me holding the phone up here...and all he'll see is the back of your head. Oh fuuckK, you do have a very magic tongue working for you, Vince. Please don't stop, I'm almost there, mmmmmm!!"

*****

When Victoria had led her son into the borrowed bedroom, her hands went right to work at peeling his clothes off of him. Beginning at his belt buckle, she undid it while kneeling down in front of Stephen. Once she had his erection free of the confines of his undies, it became the second time that she had taken his cock into her mouth.

"Oh god, mom, this feels better than what you did earlier. And it's like Vince and Devin told me...you are really good at this!!"

Tilting his head back as the pleasure coursed through him, Victoria took her son's cock as deep into her mouth as she could, almost to her throat and then after releasing it, told him...

"This is what I wanted to do that day I called you into my bedroom. I hoped that we could get to this...but I'm sorry I chickened out, honey. I wanted to suck your cock so bad, but maybe it was because your dad was in the house right then that I didn't do it."

"Mom, I couldn't figure it out...I was trying to understand why...why you did that...and...I'm still trying to figure it out."

Rising back up to her feet again, so she and Stephen were face to face, Victoria gathered all her courage and tried to tell her son something about herself that she had never revealed to anyone. Something that she hoped if she were to tell him, that he wouldn't end up rejecting her for.

"You're trying to figure it out? Well honey...I am, too. All I know is I don't know what it is that makes a mother want her son, like I do. But I don't want you to think less of me, honey, because I'm not a whore. And yeah, I fucked Vince last night and did stuff with Devin that I never thought I'd do. But the fact is...they're not the only ones, too. And I don't want it to be the last time. I guess if that makes you think me a whore, or a slut, or a cockteaser, then I guess that's the way it is."

"No, mom. I don't think that about you. But I guess it's the same with me, too. I don't know what it is either, but it's the same thing with me, I just know I really want you, too. Oh my god, mom...I want you so fuckin' bad!!"

As she heard her son's incestuous confession, Victoria decided to let him know that whatever else might happen between them, she was going to leave it totally up to him if, and when, it would take place.

"Well, if you want me as bad as you say you do, honey, then you'd better make your move...before something else comes along and one, or both, of us changes our mind."

"I'm not going to change my mind, I want this. I want this so fuckin' bad, mom!!"

"Then prove it, Stephen. It seems like we keep playing around at this. You're not a boy anymore. But I'm not so sure you're a man yet, either. There's only one way right now for you to show me what kind of man my son is...you've got some shoes to fill, so you need to show me now, goddamnit!!"

With it no longer a mystery whether his mother was open to having him fuck her, he brought his left hand around to her back and took little time to undo the clasp of her bra. With it becoming loosely wrapped around her, she moved her arms inward and then enticingly jiggled her breasts until it fell free from her body, and descended to the floor. As she stood in front of her son, indiscreetly exhibiting her naked breasts again, just like she had in her bedroom weeks before that, he reached out to her.

Using his finger and thumb to rub and caress his mother's nipple, so excited he found it hard to speak, he did his best to let her know how delirious he was right then.

"Oh shit, mom...I fucking love these."

"Do you? Then show me, Stephen...show your mother how you love her tits. I've been waiting for you honey. Not just since a few weeks ago...but all these years, too...mommy needs you to show me again how much you love them...show me, show me, Stephen!!"

"Oh fuck!!"

Stooping himself over and taking his mother's erect nipple between his lips, Stephen cradled the bottom of her breast, as he began suckling her in the same way he was sure he'd done when he was a baby. Pulling it into his mouth, and sucking it, he also used his tongue to arouse and energize it. Moving his mouth back and forth between his mother's breasts, he did everything he could to let her know how much he loved bonding with her, as the two of them had done all those years before.

"Yes baby...suck mommy's titties, honey!! Yesssss, that's the way...just like that, mmmmm!!"

As she used her one hand to hold the back of his head, as he suckled her, she used the other to place it down inside the short pants he was wearing, grabbing hold of his hardened manhood.

"Do you have this ready for me? Is this the sweet cock that my baby boy's going to use to fuck his mother with?"

"Oh god, mom...I just want you so bad!!"

"Yes baby, mommy wants you, too. Mommy's wanted you so bad, and for so fuckin' long!! Show your mother how bad you want her, Stephen. Show me, baby!!"

Carefully guiding her to step over to the bed, Stephen took hold of her shoulders and eased her back until she was lying on the bed, staring up into her son's face.

As he fell to his knees at the foot of the bed, the very aroused son took hold of the only thing she was still wearing, her panties with the wet spot in the middle of them. Pulling them down, off her legs, and then past her feet, he took in the first sight of his mother's well-trimmed pussy on display before him.

Pushing her legs open, he didn't waste any time, until he had his tongue buried between Victoria's legs, delving as deep into her folds as she would allow him.

"Baby...mmmmm...I really like that...yes, honey...oh my god...you're so much more daring than he was!!"

Wondering if she was referring to his father, or maybe to Vince, Stephen only increased the pleasuring of his mother. He continued kneeling before her on the floor while her fingers cradled the back of her son's head, as his tongue deliriously moved through her labia.

Arching her back, Victoria felt more than a small climax pass through her, as Stephen's tongue, mouth and fingers worked to pleasure her clit and cunt simultaneously.

"Ohhhhh, mmmmm, fuuuuuck yes, baby. I think you are so much better...I wasn't sure...if...yes...oh my god...eat mommy's pussy, honey."

As he did that for the next few moments, Victoria experienced another orgasm and then came to the point that her son was overstimulating her, and she would need him to let up from running his tongue between her legs.

"Stephen...yes baby...mommy likes that, honey...but I want more! I need you inside me now...I need it inside me. We can always do that later...put your cock in me, baby...mommy wants to fuck!!"

Taking to his feet, Stephen went to discard the rest of his clothes, undressing himself in front of the woman he never thought it would be possible to have. As he lowered his boxers, he saw his mother gaze all the while at his stiffened manhood, knowing it would soon be put in the same place he had made his entrance into the world.

Standing in front of her naked for the first time as an adult, he watched as she quickly slid herself towards the center of the bed, making room for him to join her there. As the palm of her hand thumped the empty spot next to her, Victoria beckoned her son.

"Honey, it's time to stop fucking around...so we can fuck around. Come here, Stephen. Come over here and lie down with me, baby!!"

It seemed as if it only took seconds of time, and yet it was also as if all motion seemed to cease, as he obediently accepted his mother's invitation of joining her on the bed and committing incest with her.

Invitingly spreading her thighs apart, Stephen moved over top of Victoria while the head of his erection instinctively found his mother's opening and he then brought it into her moistened cunt.

While Victoria welcomed Stephen's body to join hers, it only took a mere moment until the two of them had found a desirable rhythm and tempo of coupling, that took them both to a very happy place.

"Yes, yes, yes baby...mmmmm, your cock's exactly like I thought it'd be. So much like his...but I think it's even better."

As he held himself above his mother's pulsating body, both of them completely fell into the trance of a very erotic coupling. They also began understanding what it's like when a mother and her son give themselves over to incestuously fucking, but not being at all concerned what the rest of the world might think about it.

"Yes baby...you're fucking mommy so good, so good!!"

Bringing their mouths together to begin another intimate romp of making out, Stephen was overwhelmed in the way his mother used her tongue to explore the inside of his mouth and as far down his throat as she could extend it.

And then, because she had been able to get him to roll over, Victoria was on top of her son and had begun using her legs to push her up until she was the one who was initiating the coupling they had at that moment.

"Yes baby...I'm going to take care of the fucking now. Oh Stephen...your cock feels so good in me!! Fuck me...you need to give your mother a good, hard fucking!!"

As his hands did the best they could to hold on to her undulating hips, he couldn't believe how good it was to finally have his mom the way he'd been lusting for her all those years.

"Is this real? Are you real? This is...oh fuck, mom...I love you so much!!"

"Yes baby, mommy loves you, too. Mommy loves both her boys...and if I had to pick...I'd say you're the best. You're definitely the best fuck between the both of you!!"

"Pick? What are you picking mom? I know Vince told me about how good it was with you last night. How good it was when you did it with him. I guess he is like a brother, that's what you're talking about, right?"

As she continued to decisively lift and then drop herself up and down having Stephen's cock inside her, Victoria flashed a nervous grin at her son.

"No baby...that's not what I'm talking about. I guess he didn't end up telling you after all, did he?"

"Mom, what? What are you talking about?"

Even though she didn't stop the undulation of her hips, continuing mating with her son, she breathlessly tried to explain...

"Tom...mmmmmm, your brother Tom, ohhhhh Stephen...he's fucked me, too!!"

"Huh? Mom?? What???"

As the weight of his mother's confession crashed over him, for the next few seconds with her fingers gripping his shoulders she continued riding him. As the two of them could only stare at each other, trying to decide how to navigate the delicate subject from there, she then began revealing what had taken place with his older brother.

"It was when I went to help Patty...when she was pregnant with Lucy. I know you remember she ended up in the hospital, waiting to have the baby."

As she went to try to explain the circumstances as to what happened, with her hands still resting on her son's shoulders, Victoria's body movement slowed somewhat as she worked to not only pleasure his cock with it inside her tight, wet pussy, but help him understand more fully why his mother was an incestuous slut.

"It wasn't like we planned on doing it. But when the doctors had put Patty on total bedrest and it'd been awhile since your brother and his wife had been able to...to fuck each other...I gave in to him. We'd been drinking...a little too much one night...and Tom confided to me how sex-starved he'd been. As I tried to soothe him, we...I started rubbing his back for him, just trying to get your brother to understand that sometimes he'd have to wait for sex when a wife can't take care of a husband's needs.

"He'd taken me into his and Patty's bedroom, and for some reason, your brother had taken his shirt off...and I kept massaging him as he lay on the bed."

"Mom...did that get you worked up...what you were doing for Tom?"

"I guess, I guess it must've turned me on more than I realized. Because after a few minutes...without me really noticing, your brother's pants were off and he asked me to keep rubbing not only his back, but his legs...and then, his backside, too."

As she kept resting her hands on Stephen's shoulders, Victoria didn't stop the movement of her hips, as his cock slid in and out of her, continuing to fuck her youngest son on Maura's bed.

"Honey, at first, he and I we were just innocently kissing each other's cheek and then before I knew it, it was on the lips, and then we were open-mouth kissing...and I was tasting his tongue...and I began thinking that I didn't want it to stop...and then your brother started touching me, too. Oh baby...it felt so good...and I wanted it to keep going...I didn't do anything to stop it, Stephen!!