Three Days at the Lake House Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once her mind had been made up, Victoria wasn't concerned how it would look to her son, or to Vince, when she began rubbing the palm of her hand over the spot where Stephen's erection was making itself visibly obvious.

"Oooohh, mom, what??"

"Shush, baby, let me make it up to you. And while I think about it...is that woman still watching us?"

"Yeah mom, she is. But with us parked way out here...I'm not sure how good she'd be able to see what's going on."

With what he'd just told her, Victoria decided that she would do all she could to remove any doubt to the spying voyeur, or anybody else watching that she was in the process of sucking her son's cock there in the front seat of the vehicle.

Becoming aroused enough to get him to sit up so she could pull his shorts down, Victoria reignited his desire for her by taking hold of his erection. Finally giving in to her own cravings, she commenced working to try to alleviate her youngest son's melancholy mood.

Bringing her mouth over the tip of his cock, she used her lips to tighten and then slide up and down it. Knowing how it was delighting her son, Victoria knew quite well that it was one of the most pleasurable sexual favors that could be done for him.

"Mom, you...you're...you're sucking it!!"

For only a few seconds taking her mouth off him, Victoria said, "Yes baby, this is one of the things I wanted to do to you when I called you to my room a few weeks ago."

"Mmmmm, yeah mom, oh, oh, don't stop!!"

With her head rising and falling, she continued her pleasuring motions, detecting the size of her son's staff growing and becoming stiffer, as her actions went uninterrupted. With Vince sitting in the back seat, watching the up-and-down movements of Victoria's head, he was glad to be a spectator to something he knew his friend had been wanting for a long time. And then Victoria asked him...

"Vince, is she still looking? Is she watching us?"

"Yeah, yeah she is, Liz. From where she's at, I'm pretty sure she can see just about everything you're doing."

"Do you think she can see Stephen's cock? Oh my god, what kind of sick fuck of a mother am I, wanting some other woman to see me sucking my son??"

That was when Vince reacted excitedly about what the voyeur was doing.

"Oh my god, I think she's going to come closer. Yeah...she's starting to walk across the parking lot now!!"

"Mom, she is. She's doing it kind of slow...but she's definitely making her way toward us...oh my god, mom, I think you've really got her attention now!!!"

When the nosy voyeur had made her way until she was only about thirty feet away from the car, all at once she halted dead in her tracks. As she remained motionless, mesmerized by Victoria unrelentingly bobbing her head up and down in the front seat of the car, the sight of Stephen's erect staff at last came into her view. And when it did, both Vince and Stephen noticed a look of fascination came across the voyeur's face.

"Oh my god, I think she sees it. I think she can see my cock, mom!!"

"It's okay, baby. Are you close, are you ready to give it to me, Stephen? I want you to show her. Show her how you cum in your mother's mouth, honey!!"

She hoped speaking those intoxicating words would act as an aphrodisiac for him, helping to push him over the edge, until he couldn't help depositing his warm seed into her mouth.

"Ohhh mom, I'm almost there. Mmmmm, don't stop, don't stop mom, uuuhhhhmmm!!"

With his mother obediently doing his bidding, Victoria did what she could to use her mouth as a sexual subordinate for her son in the front seat of their car.

"Yessss, oh mom, this is sooo fuckin' good, mmmmm."

"Uh-huh honey, just let it go, sweetheart. Mommy's here for you, yes baby...mommy wants to make you feel good."

As he ran his hands over his mother's head, rocking up and down, sucking his cock, he also couldn't take his eyes off the woman standing just a few feet from where the car was parked. And she had an expression on her face that he couldn't quite identify when he felt his climax being only seconds away from taking him.

Stephen's orgasm, at last, sent shockwaves through his body. And because of the pleasure it brought, as much as it was physically possible, he hoisted himself up in an act of presenting to the voyeur his cock and how it was bursting inside his own mother's mouth there in the car.

"Mom, oh-my-god, fuck...FUCK...it feels so good...!!"

With her mouth stuffed full of her son's manhood, about all Victoria could answer back to him was...

"Yes baby...mmmmppphhhh!!"

With his sperm erupting out of him in sharp pulses, Victoria knew what was taking place couldn't ever be altered or undone with her youngest son. But that wasn't what she wanted anyway.

She had a quick recollection of when she had done this same thing for someone else in times past. But now, she was performing it for the first time with Stephen.

Because of it being the first time her taste buds had sampled Stephen's jism, even with its distinctive flavor, Victoria's automatic nature kicked in, to spew it out of her mouth. But, in this instance, because it was her youngest son, she made the conscious decision to do something quite unlike anything she'd ever done before.

After accepting Stephen's full offering of cum, she raised her mouth up off his staff, glistening from her saliva. Sitting up, displaying herself to the voyeur, Victoria stared straight into the other woman's eyes, and fully opened her mouth. She then audaciously exhibited the white chalky substance that had been deposited into it. And only seconds after that, she brazenly demonstrated how a horny mother swallows her own son's spent ejaculate.

The distinguishable and explicit gulping sound she made, while ingesting her son's tasty gift, was heard by both Stephen and Vince inside the vehicle. And in almost a unison of profanity, she heard both of them exclaim, "FUCK!!!"

With what had happened there in the parking lot, she wondered if the watching woman's curiosity had been satisfied. But not before the voyeur made the bold move to walk over to where she stood right next to the driver's side window, standing there mute, but with a very inquisitive look on her face.

"Mom, I think she wants to talk to us. Do you think I should find out what she wants?"

"Uhh, I guess by now it can't hurt. I just hope she isn't with the sheriff's department or something like that. Yeah, go ahead, roll the window down, let's find out what she wants."

Once it had been lowered, it was like a rush of cold water being splashed on their faces when the lady spoke to them.

"I'm sorry, it probably looks to you like I'm not very good at minding my own business. But when we were inside, I couldn't help hearing what you guys were talking about. And then...with how you were acting with each other, it didn't make sense to me...'cause, you're his mom...right??"

Victoria began getting the feeling that their conversation was soon going to be moving in directions that she hadn't expected and never experienced before. And yet, she knew the woman was waiting and wanted to know if that what she'd seen take place, had been done between a mother and son.

"Uhh, maybe? Do you mind if I ask, why do you want to know? You're not...like a cop or something are you?"

"Oh!! Oh hell no!!"

And that's when the voyeur lady began laughing.

"So you guys thought, you're wondering if...oh, that's a good one!! I can see why you're wondering if you can trust me. And I don't blame you. Because if you are his mom...and you did what I think you did..."

Suddenly, Victoria sensed that she was talking with a woman that was either close to being insane, or might probably be having the same temptations she was. But she needed to find out more.

"So tell me...what do you think I did?"

"Tell me first...is this your son?"

Victoria could sense somewhat of a standoff taking place, but she was curious as to why the woman had come over to talk with them. And she figured if she was going to find out why, she'd need to answer her question.

"Okay...yeah, he's my son. But I need you to tell me, what do you think I did to him? And by the way, I'm going to ask in an official manner...and you better be honest with me...are you a cop, or represent any type of law enforcement agency?"

As the two women gazed in a bizarre but still somewhat awkward way towards each other, the voyeur went ahead and answered her.

"First off, like I said, I'm not a fucking cop...of any kind!! And second...I think you just sucked this guy, who you say is your son...you sucked his cock!! Now, are we gonna stop the bullshit, so you'll tell me what I want to know?"

Deciding to throw caution to the wind, Victoria went ahead, and spilled the beans to the one that had been so curious to what she'd seen them doing.

"Okay yeah, he's my son. And yeah, I just sucked his cock. What's it to you anyway? What are you some kind of crazy bitch that goes around checking on people in antique stores and parking lots?"

"No, I'm not. And just so you know I'm not some kind of nutcase, I'll tell you my name. It's Maura, Maura Crawford."

"Uhhh, Maura, huh? You sure that isn't some kind of alias you use when you go around watching all the mothers who suck their son's cocks outside of the antique stores around here?"

As the both of them began laughing at Victoria's attempt to lighten the mood between them, Maura told her something else that brought them closer together.

"I think it was really hot! I mean how often do you see something like that? Well, in my husband's fucked-up world, he says it's happening more than people think it is."

"Your husband, what's he got to do with this Maura?"

"His name's John. And he's been pushing me to...hey, before I go spilling my guts, would you mind telling me your names? I mean, that is, if you trust me...and I hope you do."

After the introductions were formally made between the three in the car and Maura still standing in the parking lot, they invited her to come and sit in the vehicle with them. She took her place in the back seat, next to Vince.

"Yeah, now what's this about your husband, Maura? Oh, there's one more thing. I'm not saying you have to use it, but there's another name I'll answer to. It's a takeoff of my middle name of Elizabeth, it's Liz. But anyway, what's this about your hubby?"

"Well, he's been after me for a while...he's got this kinky thing in his head about me. And I always thought he was all on his own about it. And then I saw you guys in the store, and I began wondering if he wasn't right about what he'd been trying to get me to do?"

As Stephen and Vince hadn't been taking part in the conversation up 'til then, that was when Vince asked her...

"Right about what, Maura. I hope you don't mind me asking, but I got a feeling about what he wants."

"I hope it's safe to talk to you guys about this...I don't want to get him in trouble. My husband John, he's a good guy and all that. But, what he wants me to do...and not just me, but our son, John Junior, we just call him Johnny, what he wants us to do..."

Victoria spoke again...

"I know we just met, and we're basically strangers and all, but, if there's some way that he's pressuring you to do something that's against the law, or could hurt you, or somebody else, then I want you to know it's okay if you tell us."

"No, it's nothing like that. At least, I don't think it is. Y'see, him and I, we've been talking about this for a while, and, we've got friends that do the swingers thing, y'know they go back and forth and swap with other couples. He, John, that is, he wants to try it out, too. But there's something else he's been wanting..."

At the same time she'd been listening to Maura, Victoria's stomach had started doing flips. Maybe she wondered if it didn't have something to do with swallowing her son's semen on an empty stomach, but nonetheless she knew she was hungry, and hoped that the others were, too.

"Hey Maura, I don't know about you, or my gorgeous escorts, but I'm hungry as hell. And right now, that tavern across the highway doesn't look to have too many cars in it. How's about we head over there and see if we can get something to eat, and hopefully we can talk, too. Does that sound okay to you?"

*****

After stepping into the moderately dark environment, they were able to secure a table that was situated in the corner and away from everybody else. And since it was a tavern, the four of them ordered their alcoholic drinks and began looking at the menu. Once their liquid refreshments had arrived, the waiter took their orders and then they had the privacy they wanted to continue the conversation that had started across the highway in the parking lot of the antique store.

"So Maura, if you don't mind rewinding a bit, you were saying something about you and your husband had some friends who were..."

"They're swingers, Victoria, and they've been giving hints about how they want us to do it with them, too. To be perfectly straight, because my husband's been trying to push me into, it's something that I've been thinking about sometimes. But if my John wants to do it, I'll be okay with it...as long as it doesn't muck up our marriage. I see too many people out there that break up with their husband or wife 'cause they're looking for something better, and then they just get shit on from the next one they take up with. That's not what I want, and I'm pretty sure that isn't what John wants either."

"But you said there was something else that your husband was wanting you to do. And whatever it is, I can tell it's really been hanging over you, at least, it seems to be. Do I got that right?"

As Maura began thinking about how to respond to the question, she picked up her adult drink and took a pretty good-sized swig of it before giving her reply...

"He, John wants...my husband wants me and Johnny to have sex in front of him. He's been wanting to watch Johnny fuck me for a few years now...but...I haven't given in to him on that...yet."

"Holy shit, Maura!!"

"Yeah, holy shit is right. That's why when I heard you guys talking over there earlier, and how the three of you were so playful with each other, I wondered if you weren't kinda like what John is saying that some people are doing. And then Victoria, lo and behold you went and did that to him in the car, proving that son of a bitch husband of mine to be right. At least about that, anyway."

"Yeah, I guess that could kinda change things for you, but if you've got time, I could try and tell you what's been going on with me, and my philandering son-of-a-bitch husband."

"Hey, it seems time is all I've got right now. Even though we'd planned to hang out up here for the next two weeks, my husband and our son decided kind, of at the last minute, to take the next few days to drive down to Detroit to watch a three-day series with the Tigers and the Royals. They're not going to be back here 'til probably sometime around the weekend. So it's just me up here for the next few days. Well, there is our daughter Molly, but since she turned eighteen and graduated from high school, she's wanting to hang with her friends before she begins college in late August."

Deciding to make the leap and trust Maura, Victoria began telling her the general details about the situation with her and Max, as well as his secretary Robin. She was able to do it without sharing too many behind-the-scenes facts about the temptations she was having concerning fucking her son. Then it wasn't long until the four of them knew much more about each other than they had only about an hour before that.

As their conversation became much more involved, with Maura observably being a lot more than tipsy by the three drinks she'd had there, she cast her eyes on Vince who was sitting next to her and told him...

"I didn't say anything about this before, but I gotta tell you, my Johnny and you really, really resemble each other a whole fuckin' bunch!! I'd say he's a little taller than you, maybe he's got a few pounds on you. But yeah, honey, you and him could almost be fuckin' twins. Hmm, since John wants me to fuck my Johnny, maybe you should show me your cock so's I'd know what I could look forward to when we do it?"

"Okay, Maura, no more drinks for you!!"

After finishing their meal, the four of them walked out of the dark, air-conditioned tavern back into the warm and welcoming light of the afternoon. It became apparent to the other three, that Maura wouldn't be able to drive her car because of how much she'd had to drink.

"Sorry guys, I guess with all I've had on my mind, I got a little carried away. Hey, I've got an idea. Would one of you care to drive me back in my car to our cabin, and the other two can follow in yours, and then we can hang out there? You'd really be doing me a huge favor...please? It's actually not too far from here."

*****

When the four of them, and the two vehicles ended up in Maura's parking area outside her not-too-small cabin, she invited them inside.

"I guess it might be a touch more than a simple backwoods cottage, but John and I, we like it, and the kids do, too. We've owned it for about ten years now, ever since Johnny and Molly were younger. Even though I still call them my kids, they're not. Johnny's twenty-two now, and of course like I told you, Molly's eighteen."

Victoria asked her..."If you don't mind me asking, but how old are you, Maura? I hate to guess because I've always sucked when it comes to trying to figure out people's ages, especially good-looking ones like you."

"Aww, thanks for that, I don't mind telling you...Liz...that's what you said you like being called, right?"

"Yeah, I guess you could say that's my 'party-girl' nickname. But before you tell me, I'll just let you know I'm forty-six, and Stephen here, he's my baby...heh-heh, he really hates it when I call him that. He's got an older brother, Tom who's in Iowa."

"Well, sometimes people don't believe me when I tell them I'm thirty-seven. I know I told you Johnny's twenty-two, so if you do the math, you know I'm only fifteen years older than him. Fact is, I had our son before John and I got married. You could say that might be why my husband wants to see me and Johnny have a romp in the sack. It would turn him on big-time because he's told me that my son and I look more like brother and sister than a mother and her son.

"But there's another thing that would get his fire started. My husband's been after me for a while to be one of those...hot-wives. After he and some of his buddies started talking about it a few years ago. While John and I would be in bed, he'd want me to pretend that one of his friends was fucking me while he watched. When he shared that fantasy he had about me with his buddies, from what John told me, there were a bunch of volunteers lined up to make it happen. But I was always too skittish about if it got out that I was doing stuff like that with some of them, their wives would want to tar and feather me."

As they were standing inside her place and listening to her story, Vince remembered how a drunken Maura had told him how much he looked like her son. As he kept running that back and forth in his mind, he wondered if her husband John would get turned on to him fucking his very attractive wife, instead of one of his friends.

"Well, can I get you guys anything to drink or..."

Right about then Vince stepped up to Maura Crawford and asked her about the photos that were displayed on the wall of her living room.

"Oh, those are mine. I've been into photography for a while. John puts up with it, my problem is finding time to do it. Another thing I enjoy is having somebody else to enjoy it with."

"Yeah, me too. Actually, it's been one of my courses at school."