Three Days at the Lake House Pt. 05

Story Info
Friday morning.
11.6k words
4.66
10.9k
27

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/24/2023
Created 10/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mr_Brady
Mr_Brady
576 Followers

Welcome to part five of this series. All characters are above the age of eighteen.

Three Days At The Lake House

Part Five

Friday morning

When her eyes opened from her sleeping, Victoria could see what looked to be the faint hint of the evening light beaming through the half-opened blinds of Maura's guest room. Looking at the twelve-hour analog clock, it reported the time at being only a little before eight, and she wondered why the birds were singing as loud as they were. But it was the tranquilness surrounding the cabin that made her ask why something like that would be happening with it being so close to dusk.

And with her mind rationalizing that it had only been an hour or two at the most, when she had closed her eyes, just to take a short nap, she recognized that something was amiss and didn't feel quite right.

That was when it suddenly hit her that it wasn't Thursday evening, but actually the morning of the next day...she had spent the whole night at Maura's cabin!! And sure enough, as she looked to the other side of the bed, there lay her son Stephen, as naked as she was, and sound asleep, with his head resting soundly on the pillow. Looking at the serene look on her son's face, it only took a second or two, until she figured that he'd been laying there all night next to her totally uncovered by any bedsheets or covers.

With that realization rolling through Victoria, it also came back to her that they had finally done what it was she'd been tempted to do for some time. Suddenly, Victoria remembered how she had naughtily succumbed to bedding her youngest son.

With Stephen fast asleep, she whispered almost so only she herself could hear the words coming from her lips. "Yes, baby...you and me...we've gone and done it now...haven't we?"

That's when Victoria's hand glided over her son's scalp, and then to the handsome cheeks of his sleeping face, until it progressively moved lower until it ended up taking hold of his at-the-moment flaccid penis.

"I'll bet you like it when your mother sucks this...don't you?"

Taking a somewhat firmer hold of his soft staff, she then made small circling motions on top of it, continuing it, until she saw it begin enlarging and lengthening bit by bit.

Once it had risen enough, and she had placed her fingers around it, the incestuous mother took up soft, stroking motions until Stephen's cock stood fully erect with small amounts of his glistening male fluid leaking from the same place where his piss would flow from.

"Yes...mmmmm, mommy loves sucking her son's cock; actually, both of her sons' cocks!!"

As Victoria thought back to when she had been a guest of Tom and his wife, Patty, she recalled the measures taken to do what she believed was necessary to help alleviate her oldest offspring's sexual...distress.

To help both Tom and Patty out, she had agreed to stay two more weeks after their baby was born. And once her daughter-in-law had returned home, the mother and son fell into the habit of taking the time to alleviate his carnal needs whenever and wherever possible. Most of those times would be when his wife and their baby were asleep, or when Lucy was being breastfed by Patty. That's when Victoria and Tom would sneak away...usually to the second bathroom that was on the far side of the house, furthest from the baby's bedroom.

Victoria recalled when they'd be in the bathroom, she would always see the anxiousness on her oldest son's face as he'd lower his pants in front of his own mother, while she took to her knees on the tiled floor.

"Oh god, mom...I couldn't wait until Patty told me she was going to feed Lucy...has it been since just this morning that you've done this...please, mom...please...take care of me!!"

"Yes, honey...I'm here for you. But this is so nasty, isn't it? How'd we get into doing this anyway? Oh...I don't care...it really doesn't matter now...does it? Ohhhh, but you're so hard, baby. I just sucked this cock for you...what, it's been just a few hours ago...and you're already so hard for me..."

"Mom, I can't wait anymore...just...please, mom...take care of me."

As Victoria lay there in a stranger's bed, where she and Stephen had spent their first night together as more than mother and son, she kept thinking back to when she and his brother had knocked down all the walls of family decency when she had given herself over to service him sexually. As Victoria's mouth would encompass Tom's cock, all the while, his family was only on the other side of the house, she wondered if he would ever let his wife know about any of this.

"Mmmm, yeah, oh fuck, yeah. Mom, I'm getting close...oooohhh, so close now."

"Yes, honey, it's all right...it's just like last time...baby...it's like all the other times...mommy wants you to cum in her mouth...cum in my mouth, baby."

And finally, when Tom would orgasm, it was like a fire was spreading through her as she'd begin tasting his salty-flavored jizz, as her mouth would be filled with her son's semen. Keeping herself knelt on the floor in front of him, she would patiently wait until the throbbing of the crown of his penis had subsided when she would remove her mouth off of his cock.

"Fuck, mom...that felt so good...I love you so much...thank you. Even Patty doesn't suck cock as good as you do. Thank you for taking care of me like that...again...ha-ha!!"

It had always been the same thing with her...once Tom had unloaded all of his semen into her mouth, Victoria would always turn herself around to the bathroom sink and spit out her son's load into the basin.

But she realized that wasn't like it was now, with Tom's younger brother. She had decided from the first time she had performed oral sex on Stephen, there in the parking lot of the antique store, that when he would cum in his mother's mouth, she would accept and willingly swallow any and all of his tasty semen.

But as of yet, she hadn't given her whole body nearly as much to Stephen as she had to his older brother.

Victoria thought back again to when she'd been staying with Tom and Patty, and the two of them came up with a plan to get her daughter-in-law out of the house. Actually, it had been her that had originally concocted it.

"Tom, why don't you tell Patty that she needs to take a day and go somewhere with a few of her girlfriends...kind of give her a day to herself? You and me, we'll stay here with Lucy...and when she takes her naps...we can...you know...be together."

Once they'd set it all up, of course, with Patty's blessing...Tom ended up having his mom all to himself for the time being.

With his daughter Lucy successfully put to rest for the next few hours, with a baby monitor next to the crib, Victoria and her son went to the room she was staying in, and it didn't take long until Tom was in the process of getting ready to fuck his mother...again.

They'd stripped each other of their clothing and Victoria remembered the nasty thrill that went through her, as she watched her own son's cock become visible once he'd removed his pants and underwear.

And then it seemed as it wasn't but a mere minute, or maybe two, until she was lying naked underneath her son and she was enraptured in the recognition of how Tom's cock was fucking his own mother there in the guest bedroom.

"Yes, honey...mmmm, fuck me good!!"

"Oh mom...I've missed this!! Shit, mom...I don't think I could've waited much longer for you!!"

"Yes, baby...me too. Mommy's missed this. But you've got to remember...this is just until Patty's well enough to take care of you again, Tommy. It's gonna be soon and then you'll be able to fuck your wife."

"Mom, I don't think I can go without this. I want you all the time now. Just you, mom. Just you!!"

As he had confessed that to his mother, Victoria noticed Tom's thrusting into her gradually becoming more forceful, until she was concerned that they might make enough noise to wake the baby.

"Mmmmmm, yes, Tommy...fuck me, honey...fuck your mother...fuck me, baby boy...fuck me hard!!"

With her arms and hands clasped around his back, she found her own sordid desires pushed her to keep inviting her oldest son to take his mother's pussy for his very own. And the thought raced into her mind...Stephen...Stephen...I want Stephen to fuck me like this...I want his cock in me, too...oh holy Jesus...I want my other son to fuck me just like his brother's doing!!

"Mom...I never told you...but before Patty got pregnant, she was threatening to leave me."

"What?? No Tommy...she wouldn't...Patty wouldn't leave you...would she??"

"Yeah...I think she was going to...but then it ended up...well, y'know."

As their bodies merged and bonded as one on the bed, Victoria could read the heartache that her son was finally letting her know about.

"Tom...what happened?...what brought all this about, honey?"

"She'd gone on a three-day trip with some of her girlfriends. Some of the same ones she's with today. And they ended up going to a resort right off the Mississippi River, and she met a guy there. A guy she ended up telling me his name was Chad and that...the two of them...did some things..."

"Oh baby, she fucked him, didn't she? Patty fucked this guy...while you were home...letting her have some time away."

"Mom...she never really did say whether they did anything or not. She just kept telling me she didn't want to talk about it...but...I think that's what they did."

Picking up on the melancholy mood of her son at the time, Victoria, trying to be as comforting as she knew how to be, raised her lips to him and the two of them engaged in more incestuous caresses. As her mind swirled with the realization that her daughter-in-law had most likely become an unfaithful wife to her son, she made up her mind that in whatever way she could, she would give herself to Tom to try to help him get his self-confidence back.

"Don't think about that right now, honey. Mommy's here for you...this is all that matters right now!!"

After she'd told her son that, she worked her way from underneath him until she had him lying on his back on the bed. Looking down at him from above, Victoria took hold of his cock and lined it up with her moist and available slit, and lowered herself until it entered her.

And then as her fingers wrapped around her son's upper arms, with her hips rocking, rising and falling like a pile-driver on his hardened erection...the mother spoke to her son like she hadn't ever spoken to any of the other lovers she'd had.

'Yes, baby...I'm here for you...just for you, baby...fuck my pussy, Tommy. Fuck your mother's cunt, just like I'm sure Chad's fucked that whore-of-a-wife of yours. Mmmmm, fuck me, Tommy!!!'

*****

Reminiscing when she'd fucked her eldest son, Victoria sidled herself over so that she was almost laying atop Stephen, she took his then-stiffened shaft into her mouth and began running her lips up and down its accordion-like flesh; having two goals in mind. The first was to remind him of the new relationship that the two of them shared, and the second was to ease her son awake with something she was sure that he would love.

With her mouth actively bobbing in an up-and-down motion on him, she could hear his rumblings as he came out of his dream-like world into a place where his mother's lips, mouth, and tongue were waiting for him.

"Mmmmm, yeahhh, ha-ha...mmmm...ohhhh fuuuucccKK!!"

As she had her eyes focused on his face at the same time her mouth encircled his cock, Victoria could see her son's eyelids beginning to flutter as she was sure he was starting to detect that something sensual and erotic was happening to him right at that moment.

Even though he hadn't yet fully awakened, she could tell he wasn't fast asleep either, when his hips shifted and then grunted out the words, "Oooohh yeah...awwww that feels gooood...oh fuck!!"

Using her tongue to encircle the crown of his erection and entice him further, she kept her lips running up and down his man-flesh. Victoria was sure because it was the beginning of the day, it hadn't taken her long to bring her son's 'morning wood' to the point of being excited, nearing him closer to releasing his seed in very short order. And once his eyes fully opened, and he could see what it exactly was taking place, it only took a few seconds until his semen began gushing into his mother's mouth.

"Mmmmm...fuuuucccckkkkKK!!"

With her mouth wrapped tightly around Stephen's twitching and spasming shaft, Victoria accepted all of the warm jism that his reproductive system had produced overnight. And then, not allowing any of it to spill or be wasted, after he had finished ejaculating his full load, his mother opened her lips so that he could see just how much of his seed that she had taken into her mouth.

"Oh my god, mom, that's...I didn't know...wow, I really gave you a hell of a load, didn't I?"

As he watched her close her mouth keeping his offering inside, he remained motionless on the bed, as she inched herself closer to him. With the both of them reclined there, naked in bed together, she flirtatiously brought her pursed lips to his, and then used her hands to ease Stephen back until she was positioned directly over him. With their faces only a hair's breadth apart, she bent her head down until their lips made contact and she instigated a titillating kiss between them.

With his hands clasped around his mother's neck, their lips went on a shared incestuous odyssey, making hot contact, at the same time they pressed their pelvises and sexual organs tightly together.

"Ooohh, mom, that feels so good." He kept pressing his spent cock up against her pussy, enhancing their pleasure. "Yeah...you're such a fucking tigress...I just about can't stand it!!"

Silently, as Victoria continued feverishly pressing her wet cunt into her son, she returned her mouth to his again, and pushed her lips into him until the two were kissing just as much, if not more than they had, just moments before.

Once their passions had been reignited, she wrapped her hands around the back of his head so that their lips couldn't help but be joined. And then she readied herself to return the prize to her son that he had given her.

Mesmerized by the luxurious feeling of his mother's face pressed tightly to his, Stephen gave in to her, as both of them nearly simultaneously began opening their mouths. And once his had opened wider, she reintroduced his warmed-by-her-tongue semen as Victoria began forcing it out of her own mouth, making it slowly ooze into his.

Once he was overtaken by the strong erotic gesture of his mother, feeding his own thick seed back to him, he gave in to her as she propped herself higher on him, until she was sitting directly astride him, there on the bed.

As he felt his mother's moist pussy sliding back and forth across his belly, he began imagining that the two of them were in one of those sci-fi flicks, and he was being orally inseminated by her maneuvering some type of alien seed into his mouth. But what totally aroused him was what she was doing had nothing to do with any crazy film, but it was his own mother being so erotically nasty, like he had never experienced her before in his life.

With her mouth pressed so hard into his, their sensuous connection was a definite turn-on, and he knew that what she was doing should have been repulsive. But for some reason, he realized, it wasn't. Would he want something like what was happening to repeat itself? Most likely not, but what was taking place right then...he wanted to take full advantage of it the best he could.

Once she had returned most of his own semen to him, Stephen lay there underneath her, with a questioning look on his face as to what she expected should happen next between the two of them.

"Oh, don't be silly, honey. I don't expect you to swallow any of it. C'mon now...be a good son and give it back...give mommy all of your honey-cum back."

With her lowering her face and lips to his, mother and son repeated the process of swapping his cum, except that time in reverse. Joining their lips into an 'O' shape, Stephen's cock jumped somewhat when his mother began suctioning his spent ejaculate back into her mouth.

Once it was done, Victoria, with her mouth somewhat full of Stephen's masculine substance told him...

"I haven't even done this with Tom. I guess since your brother, for whatever reason, wouldn't eat my pussy, then I didn't want to go this far with him."

That was when he watched her, a second time, swallow the remainder of his seed right there on the spot, in front of him.

"Mom...you're so fucking nasty...I never knew you could be like this!!"

"Well, if you would've followed me into the shower that day, Stephen, you would've found out then how nasty your mother can be. Right then I wanted you to fuck the shit out of me. I guess we would've had to figure out what to do with your dad in the house. But goddammit, I know I was ready to fuck...I just needed to figure out how to pull it off."

*****

Once Stephen and Victoria decided to get out of bed and check on whatever Vince might be up to. They looked through the clothes closet, and luckily, they both found robes they could wear.

Walking into the kitchen, they overheard noises coming from the bedroom where Vince and Maura had spent the night. Looking in on them, they found them in just about the same situation they were the evening before, on the bed...fucking like dogs.

Because Maura could hear them as they stood right outside her bedroom, she invited both of them to come closer to the bed.

"Like I told Vince last night, if I could've known how good this is...I wouldn't have waited this long. Victoria, would you be a honey and grab my phone?"

After doing what she asked, Maura directed her how to get pictures of having Vince fucking her without getting his face in the shots. And then she asked if she would be interested in getting some videos for her.

"I just want to get some with me taking Vince's cock, and you can tell that it's me in it. Make sure you can see my face and his cock, with it going in my pussy. Oh fuck...this hot-wife stuff is just...WOW!!"

Doing what she'd asked, Victoria felt like she was her own type of Federico Fellini, making a movie over in Italy or somewhere like that...but definitely in the situation happening in their new friend's bedroom, much more along the lines of porn.

*****

Once Maura and Vince had finished, the two of them went into the living room with Maura then going into the kitchen, and doing what she could, to get coffee available for anyone that might've wanted some.

After the four of them had sat for a while and chatted, that was when Maura gave Victoria a pleading type of look, and then somewhat bashfully asked her question.

"I know this has been really, like a magical happenstance getting to meet you guys, but I'm wondering if you can help me one more time."

Victoria could tell that what she was wanting wasn't a favor, or anything close to what most people ask.

"I know you can tell I'm really getting into this hot-wife thing for John...but I need a little more video work done to prove to him that I'm all in, to everything he's been wanting me to do. And Victoria...or maybe, I should say...Liz, I'm gonna need your help with it. But first, before we do anything, and maybe give me some courage...I'm gonna ask you, Stephen, would you really mind rolling another joint for us?"

*****

With the four of them high from smoking the weed, Vince manned the video app on their hostess' phone, and his friend stood by as back-up. They both ended up watching as Maura and Victoria sat next to each other on the couch and began a more-or-less ad-libbed conversation that neither young man ever thought they would hear Victoria Beaumont ever being involved in.

Mr_Brady
Mr_Brady
576 Followers