All Comments on 'Three Days at the Lake House Pt. 05'

by Mr_Brady

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Mr_BradyMr_Brady7 months agoAuthor

Part six will be available October 24th ☀️

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

We finally got the Mommy gangbang for everyone wanted.

After new hot wife friend Maura afternoon session with Stephan for a sending off.

As everything came full circle when bff Devin came back to the Lake house to make up for lost time.

Looks like sexy adventures at the Lake house are in for one more sexy escapade.

I wonder what else could happen next at the last day at the lake house with Ms. Beaumont, Stephan, Vince, Devin.

What a fun ride indeed

Hehe!

Continue on

Cheers!.

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit246017 months ago

It is very clear you’ve never been swimming in northern Lake Michigan. I’ve swum at the Charlevoix Lighthouse Beach in late July and rented a beachfront home a few miles north of Petoskey in late August. Nobody, and I mean nobody who’s been at least waist deep in the waters there would call it “tepid”. Even in the heat of summer it’s “freeze your nuts off COLD”!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a6 months ago

Just trying to figure out Victoria's feeling for Stephen. With the exception of Maura, Victoria has not once asked Stephen about his feelings, his self-esteem nor how he feels about his mothemaking love/having sex with his brother and his friends before him. She swallows his sperm before a stranger simply to show off instead of wondering if it pleases him. Stephen comes off as a second thought or he is better than nothing/no one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMr_Brady@Mr_Brady
Soon, there’s going to be more stories on the way… I am presently reviewing a story series I wrote, and then had withdrawn off Literotica. It wasn't that I didn't like it, in fact, so far it's one of my favorites. But I'm going to include other details about a certain characte...