Three Days at the Lake House Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And the fact was, Heather Copeland was no slouch when it came to how hot she could come across to most any man. She was absolutely quite a beautiful woman as well.

"What, what was that, Mrs. Beaumont?"

"I told you, I want you to fuck me like you'd fuck your mother, Heather. You do want to fuck her, just like Stephen's fucked me...don't you, Devin??"

"Oh my god, Mrs. Beau—I just don't know..."

"Devin, that's bullshit!! If I was a man and I saw your mom...I'd want to fuck the shit out of her, she's gorgeous. And with your dad needing to get better...it's going to be a while until he can take care of what Heather needs. I'm talking about what your mom's gonna need in the bedroom, honey."

Even with the liberties that Devin had taken over the last few days of kissing his own mother in a way that he knew he shouldn't, the young son wasn't sure what else his mom would allow now that his father was out of commission.

"Yeah, I know how I've heard her and my dad doing it when they thought I couldn't hear them. But however good looking mom is, Mrs. Beaumont, I don't think she's gonna want me trying anything with her."

"Well, I'll tell you right now, Heather is going to need you to be bold about it, she'll never bring it up herself, that's going to be left up to you, Devin."

As the two engaged in the bawdy conversation of whether Devin would initiate a sexual relationship with his own mother, he was moving himself all the more powerfully, bringing his cock into Victoria's wet pussy.

"Yeah, I can see that turned you on, Devin. You're thinking about it now, aren't you? Wondering what it'd be like if you take her to bed?"

"Oh god, Mrs. Beaumont...the things you're making go through my head...I never thought you could do something like that...oh fuck!"

"What? Don't tell me you haven't thought about fucking her 'til now, Devin. You just never thought it was possible...that's all. But...it's okay...we're all friends here...nobody can hear what you've got to say, except us. That is what you want...isn't it?"

"Mmmm, Mrs. Beaumont...you're driving me crazy with this..."

As her body continued to be cradled by Vince and Stephen up over the water of the sandbar, Devin's motions became even more animated as he thrusted his hardened knob into Victoria Beaumont's wet slot.

"Yes, Devin...fuck me. I want you to give me your cock just like you're going to when you and your mom fuck in your bed. I'll just tell you now, when you do it, she is going to want her son to cum inside her. She's going to expect it when you lay claim to her. Face it, your mother is going to want you to own her, take her whole body for yours, Devin, when she finally gives in to what the both of you want."

As their mating heated up to an even higher degree, Victoria knew her talking about incestuous sex was pushing the young stud to unleash his seed into her like he had never done with anyone ever in his life.

"Are you thinking about it now? Do you want us to watch when you take her, Devin?"

"Oh god...I'm...I want her..."

"Of course you want her, what kind of a man wouldn't want to be with your mother. And what kind of delicious woman, as your mom is, wouldn't want to be with a hot stud as you are, Devin? Haven't you noticed the way she admires you? I have, and I know that's the look a woman gives a man when she's ready to submit to him."

As those words left her lips, Victoria felt herself slide into one of the most luxurious and arousing orgasms she thought she'd had in a very long time.

"Oh yeaaaahhhh, I'm cumming...you've fucked me good, honey...You've fucked me like I'm sure Heather is going to enjoy you doing to her. Yessss, she needs her son to be a good lover for her, Devin!!!"

And only a moment after that, with him forcefully fucking the bewitching temptress, that's when, unable to fight off all the vulgar and incestuous enticements planted in his mind by Victoria, it finally caught up with him.

"Yesssss, I'm cumming, too...cumming inside you, Mrs. Beaumont...you're such a fucking cocktease!!"

With his semen luxuriantly gushing out of his engorged prick, Devin held it tightly in the seductress' sheathing pussy, while his inexplicable pleasure pulsed itself through him.

"Yessss, Devin...fill me up with it...you goddamn stud...fill me up with all your cum."

End of part 5