All Comments on 'Three Days of the Cock'

by micjammusic

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Exquisite!

Delicious description of a hypospadias ejaculation, too - absolutely perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is a sweet and tender little romance story, with a bittersweet ending. Excellent characters and marvelous love scenes really make the story come alive in a way that is heartwarming and moving.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I felt like I was Phil...excellent writing...thak you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The author shows a commanding knowledge of a sub-coronal hypospadias penis, not only the description but the fact it can ejaculate powerfully. Well done story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Only a true connoisseur of hypospadias could possibly describe all its beauty and attributes so perfectly! I've been so lucky in that both my first husband and now my second husband BOTH have been blessed with lovely hypo-penises, sharply curved and all. The thrill of seed-spilled-outside (whether orally, vaginally, or anally) is exquisite!

Well done, VERY well done in an erotic, slowly sensual setting.

FIVE STARS ALL THE WAY

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wish that there were more hypo-penis stories. This one is excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very well written and interesting story...and the hypo-penis makes it extra special!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The eroticism of the story magnified ten-fold by the beauty of a hypo penis - and as another admirer mentioned, the raw power and abundance of a hypo ejaculation! Another, please?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous