Three Days of the Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He asked me to climb off and lie on my back.

His rod was standing proud, so hard and glistening with my juices. He held his cock, pointed it at my pussy and slid into me again. He held my thighs apart and began to fuck me. Slowly at first, but he increased the tempo until he was slamming his man-meat into me. I had three more orgasms before he finally pulled out of me, rubbed his cock a couple of times and then ejaculated onto my stomach.

I had never seen a man ejaculate before. Well, I'd watched a porn movie, but I had never seen it live, so to speak. Spurt after spurt of creamy white semen erupted from the end of his cock. Long, thick, white streamers, fired across my stomach and landed with a splatter. It felt warm and slippery. His semen pooled in my belly button and some streamers slithered down to my pussy. I felt his warm liquid run along my outer labia and drip into the crevice between my bum cheeks.

After what seemed like ages, he had spent himself and just knelt between my legs, holding his deflating cock. I reached out ran my finger over his mushroom head, scooping up the drops that hung off the end and sliding them into my mouth.

Having not tasted semen before, I was surprised to find that it was not that unpleasant and I made a mental note for next time, if there was going to be one.

He climbed off the bed and headed into the bathroom, leaving me on the bed, with a pool of rapidly cooling semen on my belly. I heard him pee and then water being run. After which he emerged with a damp face cloth in his hand. He used the cloth to clean up the semen he had deposited on me and I shuddered as he slid the cloth between my legs and cleaned up his mess between my thighs and butt.

He threw the cloth into sink and returned to the bed, joining me under the duvet.

We kissed and cuddled for a while. I would have loved to have fucked him a second time, but I could tell that he was tired. So we just held each other.

"Did you mind me poking my finger into you butt?" he asked.

"I have never had that before, " I answered. "It was nice. But I am not sure that I am ready to try anal sex yet, if that's what you suggesting."

He shook his head. "No, I wasn't going to suggest that. It's just that anal stimulation sort of comes second nature to me. But not all women like it. I'm glad you did."

I kissed him fully on the lips and told him that I needed to get back to my cabin, because I needed to sleep and I had to be there when my roommate finished her shift, so as not to raise suspicions.

I dressed, kissed him one more time and left.

----oOo----

Around 6pm the following day, I was taking a breather from dinner service, when my phone buzzed and I saw that Phil had left me a message.

"Hi Cuddles," he began. "Last night was incredibly good and I am looking forward to "cuddling" with you soon. I've been thinking about it most of the day and I get horny everytime I do. (winky and heartsmily emoji)"

It was after 11pm when I managed to answer him.

"Well I would say...last night was absolutely fantastic for me and that's the truth. I had quite a few orgasms and felt great many times. For sure we can repeat the experience. Hey, It's not just your voice I like now (winky emoji)"

Half an hour later I saw his reply.

"What else do you like? (winky emoji)"

Half an hour later, I replied.

"It's a secret....not saying (winky emoji)"

"It's only me you're talking to and I won't tell anyone," he replied.

I told him that I liked everything. It all felt so easy and natural and simple. I also told him that I thought that he wanted me to like that.

"Yes," he replied. "I get my pleasure from giving you pleasure and I won't quit until I am sure you have had all the pleasure you want. (winky and heart smily emoji)"

He continued, "One advantage to having a single cabin is that you can sleep naked."

I told him that I did the same because my room mate was never there because she was sleeping with the cruise manager.

"Now that's an image I can take to sleep with me...."

"You sleeping naked, I meant (laughing emoji)" He continued. "You have a nice body."

He also said that he was looking forward to cuddling again soon and that he would bring protection. I told him that I wasn't really into condoms and didn't use the pill. I replied that if I was happy with it, then he would continue to come on my body.

Then I realised that I was beginning to get turned on.

"Hey, I am becoming excited," I said. "This conversation reminds me."

"You're getting turned on?" he asked

"Yes," I replied. " It's normal isn't it. Human beings need to react to the images in their heads. Even if it's just imagination."

"What are you going to do about it?" he asked.

I refused to tell him.

"Of course it's normal, " he said. "You don't have to tell me but I can guess."

Then he added, "Does it involve your fingers touching a certain part of your body?(winky emoji)"

"Well this also," I replied. "I can touch my breasts also, or whatever I feel."

"Well that is definitely an image I will take to bed with me," he replied.

----oOo----

DAY TWO

The following morning I woke to a message from Phil.

"This morning I ache in various places, as a result of using muscles that don't get used that often. It's result of the "cuddling" from the night before. But I am looking forward to aching some more (winky and heart emoji)"

I was also feeling the effects of the cuddling.

"I guess pleasure brings its own rewards," I wrote.

"My plan," he wrote. "Is to get off the boat after lunch and to the supermarket and buy some condoms. But before I go to the expense, are sure you want me too or can we carry on as before?"

I told him to save is money and I was quite happy to have ejaculating all over me.

We made a plan to meet up later that night for more cuddles.

When I crept into his cabin, later that night, Phil was standing in the same place as the night before, his back to his desk. I closed the cabin door and studied him for a second. He had discarded his suit jacket, ties, shoes and socks and was wearing a white shirt and trousers. The smell of his cologne filled the cabin, but not in a nauseating way. It was a very sexy fragrance and I felt myself shiver as I walked towards him.

He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me into him. I was surprised to find that he was already hard.

"Viagra?" I asked.

He smiled and replied, "No. Just you and memories of last night."

Our mouths met in a fevered kiss and I felt his hands search along my spine. He grabbed my buttocks and gave them a gentle squeeze, drawing me in deeper to his hard cock. I pushed my pelvis against him and his erection rubbed against my crotch. I had elected not to wear any underwear under my cut off jeans shorts and I could feel my pussy beginning to moisten.

I pulled away from Phil's kiss and sat on the bed in front of him. He looked down at me as I undid his belt and clasp on his trousers. Slowly I pulled his zipper down and his trousers collapsed from his waist and piled up around his ankles. He stepped out them and suddenly I was nose to head with his penis, inside his black boxer shorts. I stuck out my tongue and licked my way from his testicles, along the full length of his cock, until I reached the tip. I heard him gasp as I sucked on his mushroom, through his underwear. Pre-cum had begun to seep out and I could taste it through the material.

I hooked my fingers around the elasticated waistband of his boxers and slowly pulled them down, until I reached his ankles. Stepping out of his underwear, he moved closer to my face.

I closed my fingers around his girth and was pleasantly surprised to feel how warm and hard it really was.

I studied it for a moment. As I said before, he wasn't a small guy. At least seven inches, if not more. He wasn't circumcised, as there was thin sleeve of foreskin behind his mushroom head. He didn't have the normal type of pee-hole at the end of his cock, like most men. His was under the head, near to his frenulum. I had read about this, as I was planning to become a nurse after the season was over. Phil had a birth defect called subcoronal Hypospadias, where the opening of the urethra is located somewhere near to the head of the penis. The abnormality forms around 8-14 weeks of pregnancy. It's not dangerous or life threatening, but I was sure that sometimes when he peed, Phil probably missed the toilet, unintentionally.

Phil had a particularly thick vein running along the length of his penis and I was sure that is was the combination of his egg sized crown and this thick vein that sent me into orbit the last time we fucked.

He shuddered as I kissed my way along the length of his hard shaft. My other hand gently massaged his scrotum and his heavy balls.

I looked into his eyes and whispered, "It's beautiful."

I stuck out my tongue and wiped it over his shiny mushroom, causing him to moan. Then I plopped his whole head into my mouth and began to suck on it. It was warm and salty and I loved how it felt in my mouth. I pushed his cock over into my cheek and scratched his cock head through the skin of my cheek. He moaned more and more.

"Jesus, Elisa," he hissed through clenched teeth. "You almost made me come in your mouth the last time you sucked my cock. I am so close, you won't believe it."

I had been thinking about whether I would like him to come in my mouth tonight. It wasn't something I had experienced before, but for some reason it felt right at this moment in time.

I continued sucking on his egg sized head. His hands clasped each side of my head and I think my eyes almost popped out when he fired off the first of his ejaculate down my throat. His cock carried on jerking, shooting long warm streamers of semen into my mouth and I drank every drop. I was pleasantly surprised that he had come with such a massive amount of semen. At least it felt to me like he had been storing it up over the last 48 hours.

Finally, his cock ceased jerking and spraying my throat with his hot cream. His hold on my head lessened and he slowly pumped his erection in and out of my mouth, like it was surrogate pussy. I knew he was only calming himself down from his orgasm and so I let him get on with it.

He slid his cock from the warm confines of my mouth and offered his hand to me. I stood up and once more he pulled me into him and we kissed. As our tongues searched inside each others mouth, his hands were undoing the button on my shorts and pushing them over my hips. I shimmied them to my ankles and raised on leg up and placed it on the mattress. I felt his hand slide between my soaking thighs.

"You're soaking," he announced, as his fingers glided over my pubic mound and along my slippery slit.

"It's all because of you," I gasped as two fingers slid effortlessly between my labia and into my pussy. His middle and ring fingers slid all the way into me, while his thumb stroked my clitoris, which was blood engorged and as hard as a pebble.

He closed his hand over my mound and finger fucked me into an orgasmic oblivion. My eyes rolled into the back of my head, my mouth opened, but only to gasp at the sensations that were ripping through my body. Like I said, I don't squirt like some women, but I have been known to gush, when the conditions are right. When I came, I covered his hand in my sticky nectar. My pussy muscles clamped down on his hand, threatening to squeeze the life out of his fingers.

As I came down from that gargantuan orgasm, my vaginal muscles released his fingers and I smiled as I watched him lick my juices from each one.

"It's like the nectar of the Gods," he said, as he slurped each digit.

I looked down at his hard erection and let him know, by the look on my face, that I needed his cock inside me.

"Oh God, yes!" he exclaimed. "I need to be inside you. It's almost painful being this hard and having no way to go with it."

I clambered back onto the mattress and lay on my back, with my legs wide apart.

I watched, incredibly turned on, as he climbed towards me, with his stiff penis in his hand. He pointed it at my gaping, soaking wet pussy and I shuddered as he slid the head along my slippery slit, towards my throbbing clitoris. He tapped my little love button a couple of times with his large egg shaped head and tiny sparks of electricity seemed to flash across my nether regions, causing my juices to flow again. He rubbed his cock head along my vaginal opening and slowly pushed his way inside me.

Oh the feeling of having my pussy stretched and filled was incredible. It seemed to me that his cock was made for me. It fitted so well inside me and I felt that I never wanted it to leave me. That I feel so empty without his thickly veined member wedged inside me.

He continued sliding into me until I felt his balls tapped the cheeks of my butt. His cock head seemed to be pushing against my cervix. He was definitely inside me.

He knelt up and held onto my thighs, lifting the lower part of my body off the mattress. Phil began to move his hips back and forth, sliding his beautiful penis inside my soaking pussy. His egg sized head rubbed my g spot and and I felt another orgasm building. I don't think that I had ever been with someone who could give me so many orgasms. He had made me come with his mouth, his fingers and now I was on the verge of coming all over his gorgeous fuck pole. I was almost there, so I encouraged him to fuck me a little harder and faster.

He pulled out and flipped me over onto my stomach. I felt his hand grip my hips and pull me to a kneeling position. My face was buried in his pillow as he pushed his cock back into the warm wet confines of my pussy.

He happily continued pumping his manhood in and out of my cunt, gyrating his hips so that it felt as though he was fucking me from different angles.

When my orgasm hit, my body went stiff. I stopped breathing for a few seconds. My vaginal muscles clamped shut around his thick shaft, trying to milk his man cream from his balls.

Phil announced that he couldn't hold out any longer and was about to come. He pulled his cock out of me. I opened my eyes just in time to feel him the warm, wet splatters of his ejaculation landing on the small of my back. It felt as though there was huge amount of semen and I could feel some it dribbling between the cheeks of my bum. A delicious sensation as his warm, white goo trickled between my cheeks and over my arsehole. I knew he was watching and so I slid my hand between my thighs and caught some of his ejaculate on my middle finger. I smeared it gently around my little puckered rosebud and then slipped my finger inside. I am not sure what compelled me to do this, but it felt so damned sexy especially as knew he was watching me finger my bumhole.

As I slid my finger out, I felt the warmth of his cock as he slipped his head along my butt crack and around my bumhole.

"You can push it in, if you like," I said.

I felt a slight pang of disappointment when he answered that his erection was failing and he was getting tired.

He went to the bathroom and brought back a damp cloth, which he used to wipe up his mess. That was quite a sexy thing, to feel a warm, damp cloth sliding along my butt crack and my open pussy.

While he washed up in the bathroom, I dressed and when he came out, I gave his penis one final kiss and suck, before kissing him as well.

We arranged to meet again the following night, as it would be his final night on board. There was a problem with the river being too shallow. In this circumstance, normal procedure was that two boats would meet and an arranged point. The guest from each ship would change to the sister ship. Sailing would then continue as normal. We would turn around and head back to Basel and the sister would return to Amsterdam. Phil would have normally stayed onboard, but because he was flying home from Amsterdam, he was allowed to leave the ship and travel onward, on the other ship.

Before I left, I let Phil know that I was open to the idea of anal sex, if he was.....

----oOo----

DAY THREE

All of the following day, I had mixed feelings and my stomach was like a washer/dryer, turning over and over. I was excited and couldn't wait to see Phil one last time, but at the same time I was also sad that I would seeing Phil one last time. It certainly showed in my work, no matter how hard I tried not to let it. I was all over the place and making rookie mistakes. It didn't help matters that I was assigned to the bar, serving drinks at the table, during the cocktail hour. The ease and silky smoothness of Phil's voice made me cream my panties and twice I had to rush to my cabin, masturbate really fast and change my underwear. I wanted to tell him, right there and then, but the workload made it impossible to get even close to him. I just had to be content with a smile and wink from him.

Finally my shift ended and after helping to tidy away some glasses, I went to my cabin.

Fortunately, I was alone, my room mate having started her shift a couple of hours before me. I stripped naked and lay on my bed. I ran my hands over my naked body, paying particular to my breasts and between my legs. My nipples were painfully erect and hard and my pussy was dripping. I decided the only way to relieve this was to relieve myself. I went to the bathroom and turned on the shower. After allowing the water to reach the correct temperature, I walked in the cubicle and pulled the shower curtain across.

The shower head was detachable and I lifted it from its cradle and sprayed the hot jets all over my body. It was a delicious feeling having hot water cascading over my naked body. Once I was wet all over and warm, I filled my hand with a considerable amount of shower gel and began to massage it into my skin. When I reached my breasts, it was a delicious kind of pain I felt as my palms glanced across my berry like nipples. I pinched them and squeezed them between my thumbs and forefingers. This sent tiny electric shocks across my abdomen and downwards towards my pussy. I slid my fingers between my thighs and wasn't sure whether the wetness I felt was the warm water or my juices, which felt as though they were in free flow. I lifted the shower head from its cradle once more and aimed the jets at my open pussy. As the warm water hit my clit and my labia simultaneously, my knees buckled and I had to crouch down. On my haunches, I continued to aim the water at my vulva and closed my eyes. I had now surrendered to the warm, liquid massage and slowly I felt my orgasm begin to build.

I was desperate for release but the shower was taking far too long for my liking.

I shut off the shower, dried myself as best I could and threw myself on my bed. Under the desk were a couple of holdalls. One belonged to my room mate, the other to me. I had a little toy hidden in my holdall and so I quickly climbed off the bed, pulled open the bag and retrieved my vibrator. It was nothing fancy. Just a long cylinder of about 11 centimetres long, that's roughly 4 inches.

I was already soaking wet, so there was no need for lubricant. I turned on the little tool and slid between my swollen labia. I dragged up towards and onto my clitoris and that's all it took. I wasn't aware until that point, just how turned on I was, but just the slightest of touches on my clit from this tiny friend of mine and I was gushing. I was lucky that I was still lying on my towel, because my cunt resembled Niagara Falls. My juices were flowing everywhere and I couldn't control myself. it took all that I had not to wail and scream the walls of my cabin down.

This intense orgasm seemed to go on and on. In reality, I am guessing it last no more that a couple of minutes, if that. But it was intense.

After I had calmed down, I went back into the shower and cleaned myself up. I also made a mental note to drop the towel in the dirty linen.