Three Days of the Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At around midnight, my phone buzzed with a message from Phil that he was done for the night. He asked me to wait a few minutes as he was very busy tonight and as a result was hot and very sweaty. He wanted to take a shower.

"Come over in 15 minutes," he said, with heart emoji attached. "The door will be open. (wink emoji)"

I decided to give Phil a treat, as it was his final night on board and the chances of us meeting again would be slim to none. Some days ago, I had bought some sexy underwear from a high street in Cologne. The bra had hardly any support and was made of sheer white lace. It fastened at the front and after closing the clasp, the garment barely kept my breasts in place and my nipples stood out like coat pegs and were clearly visible through the material. This was obviously the intent of the designer and because of this, I was neither embarrassed nor annoyed. in fact, completely the opposite. I was still turned from the orgasm I had in the shower, so it was no wonder my nipples were hard.

Next I tried on the panties. Well, thong really. I pulled a thin waist band high over my hips and broader, lacy band fitted around my hips. the front panel was almost diaphanous and the gusset played a part in hiding those "important little places".

At the back, the waist band came to a V shape at the top of my buttocks and disappeared into the crevice between my bum cheeks.

Over the panties, I wore a pair of yellow, cotton shorts and over the bra, a t short.

I elected to wear flip flops on my feet.

I waited a full fifteen minutes and made my way to his cabin. It was unfortunate that Phil's cabin was adjacent to the crew mess and on that night, they had decided to host a karaoke party. Fortunately, the mess door was closed, to minimise noise from the party leaking into the corridor and upsetting those who were sleeping. This also meant that I entered Phil's cabin, unseen. This was great because if anyone else had seen what I saw, when I stood in his doorway, I have no idea what would have happened. Phil was lying completely naked on top of his duvet, smiling and stroking a very hard erection.

"Come in, before someone sees you," he said.

After I fully in his cabin and the door was closed, Phil instructed me to take off all my clothes, before joining him on the bed. I decided to turn this into a mini striptease. Grabbing the hem of my t shirt with opposing hands, I pulled it high over my head and tossed it to the floor. I ran my hands over my body before cupping my breasts and massaging them through the material. I made a special point to squeezing my nipples. This was mainly for Phil's benefit, but I could feel my juices begin to flow out of my pussy. I slowly unclasped the bra and let it fall open, allowing my breasts to fall free. I shrugged the garment from my shoulders, letting it fall to the floor, whilst still massaging my fleshy orbs and teasing and squeezing my nipples, which now felt like pebbles. All the time, my attention was drawn to Phil masturbating his very hard cock. I could see that a pre cum was leaking from the tip and it glistened in the light of the room.

"Are you close?" I asked.

"Not far away," he replied, smiling. "I don't want to come yet, but you're making it hard to concentrate."

"Then maybe you should stop and enjoy the rest of the show," I suggested, with my hands placed on my hips.

Phil let go of his cock while I continued my strip show for him.

I undid the button and zipper on my shorts and teased Phil, by pulling them open and showing him a glimpse of my thong. He moaned in agreement and complained that it was exquisite torture. Smiling, I turned completely around and bent over, tugging my shorts over my hips and down my thighs. Bent over, I knew he could see my bottom and the thong strap that divided my cheeks. I parted my legs, holding my shorts at my knees and giving a full view of my gusset covered vulva. A gusset that was now so soaked in my juices, that they were beginning to dribble down my thighs. I placed a hand between my thighs and ran my middle fingers along the gusset, pushing it gently into the soaking crevice of my pussy.

Oh God! How great it felt. I slid my finger back and forth along the sodden material, pushing into my pussy.

I glanced between My thighs when I heard a loud moan coming from Phil. Unsurprisingly, he had resumed masturbating. I pushed my shorts to my ankles and kicked them to one side, before turning around to face Phil again. I hooked my fingers under the thong strap and pulled the garment down and along my thighs. The sodden gusset stuck to my soaking lips and it felt delicious when my labia relinquished my thong. I held the thong to my face and could smell my aroma. It strong and musty and turned me on more. I tossed the thong to Phil and more luck than anything, it landed in the middle of his face. I watched as he pushed and pulled the garment so that the gusset was over his nose. I breathed in heavily, taking in my scent.

"Oh my you smell beautiful," he said. "I don't think I can hold out much longer."

Phil grunted, stopped wanking and pointed his cock at the ceiling.

"Oh God!" he exclaimed, as a fountain of his creamy, white emission erupted from his penis, rose about ten or twelve inches into the air and landed with a loud splatter on his abdomen, He continued to masturbate and each stroke caused another white streamer to ejaculate from his cock.

Eventually, his orgasm subsided and so did the stroking of his cock. He lay on the bed, his eyes closed, panting.

"I don't think I have ever seen a man come like that," I said, in amazement.

Yes, I know, I'd watched Phil ejaculate over my body, but this was different. On me, he was shooting strictly at an angle and his semen was landing on my body. Here, he had just come all over himself. There was semen everywhere. His belly button was like a deep well of semen and white streamers stretched almost to his neck.

I went into the bathroom and found a face cloth hanging over the edge of the sink. I ran some warm water and soaked the flannel, wringing it out afterwards.

"I hope you've some left for me," I said, climbing onto the bed beside him. He moaned as he felt the warmth of the cloth touching his body. I wiped up most of his mess from his stomach and chest. Small pools of semen had gathered around the base of his softening root and small drops were clinging to his scrotum. I wrapped my fingers around the girth of his shaft and lifted his cock away from his body, in order to continue my clean up operation. I couldn't help but slowly stroke his rod, while I mopped up the last of his seed and I felt his warm penis begin to stiffen again.

I tossed the soiled cloth into the bathroom and took his burgeoning erection into my mouth, tasting the remnants of his orgasm. I coiled my tongue around his crown, as his shaft continued to harden. He bent his legs at the knee and parted his thighs. as I continued to suck his cock back to full hard status. I used my free hand to gently squeeze his balls and used my middle finger to massage his anus.

"Whatever I have left, " he moaned. "Will be sprayed in your mouth, if you continue sucking me."

His cock was rock hard now, so I climbed astride him and rested my soaking pussy on his rod of iron. Using it as makeshift dildo, I moved myself along his length, enjoying how it felt when his thick head rubbed against my clit. I moved along his thick shaft until I could feel the end of his cock touch my rosebud. His member was awash with my juices and his pre-cum. I reached behind me and gripped his cock. I pointed it at my puckered rosebud and gently rubbed his head at my tight little orifice.

"Are you sure that you're ready for this?" he asked.

"As sure as I ever will be," I replied.

Holding his thick shaft, I pushed back and felt his head press against my anus. I asked him to place his hand son my ass cheeks and pull them apart. I wanted to control how this happened and told him not to push until I was ready. I pressed his crown to my most private entrance and relaxed my muscles. There was sufficient lubrication from both of us to make this a smooth transition and I held my breath as I felt his plum sized head slide through my sphincter. There was a moment of pain, but it soon passed. I released his cock and told him to move slowly. His cock now felt enormous as it inched into my rectum, but it was a wonderful feeling. I had never felt this full. This was my first anal experience with a live cock. I had tried butt plugs and once even slid my vibrator up there, but nothing prepared for this. He was stretching me to my absolute limit. He finally bottomed out and I sat back upon him.

"Are you alright?" he asked.

I had my eyes closed, completely enjoying this experience.

I moaned, smiled and nodded, all at the same time.

Slowly, I began to move up and down on his cock. Any words I could use to describe the sensation of having a monster phallus sliding up and down my alimentary canal would be clichéd. His head rubbed along the inside of the top of my pussy, right where my clit was and pressed against my g-spot. Tiny explosions went off inside me and my pussy began to flood. I asked him to lift me up and told him it was time for him to take over control. Not too hard but I definitely wanted him to pick up the pace.

Phil slid his hands under my bottom, gripped my cheeks and raised me from his body. He bent his legs, feet flat on the bed to gain traction and began to pump his cock up and down the inside of my rectum. The tops of his thighs slapped against the underside of mine as he drove his erection in and out of my ass. I began to feel the unmistakeable signs of an impending orgasm and urged him on. Faster and harder. There was no more pain, just indescribable pleasure.

His cock was pile driving into my depths and I could feel a tsunami sized orgasm approaching. When my orgasm hit, I lost all control. My anal muscles gripped around Phil's girth, so that he was unable to continue. My pussy ejected what felt like a litre of juice onto his stomach and I saw his face contort as my ass muscles tried to milk his cock. As my orgasm subsided, so my anal muscles released their gripped on Phil's cock. I thought he would pull out of me, but instead he continued to drive himself into me again.

He was now slamming his penis into my anus as hard and as fast as he could. I felt another orgasm approach, nothing on the scale that I just had, but still it was coming and as I exploded again, not only did my pussy release more of it nectar, but Phil reached his peak too. His cock erupted, shooting stream upon stream of his thick cream into my anal crevice, painting my bowels and filling me up.

We slowed down, both breathing heavily after our exertions. Sweat ran down my body and Phil was awash with the mixture of sweat and my pussy secretions. I had to place my hands on his chest to steady myself.

We finally stopped moving, me still seated astride Phil and his cock still firmly embedded in my ass. He opened his eyes and looked at me, smiling. I smiled back. My body was still shaking after two colossal orgasms. the biggest I had ever experienced.

"Wow!" he exclaimed, quietly. "I hope we didn't wake the neighbourhood."

"After what I've just had," I replied. "I really don't care. That was the best fucking sex I have ever had."

We stayed in this position until I felt him soften inside me. I slowly climbed off, wincing at the aching in my muscles and joints.

"I'm going to feel this, in the morning," I said, rubbing my hips.

I could fell his semen beginning to seep from my anus and mingling with the pussy juice to dribble down the inside of my thighs. I would love to have put my clothes and left with that sensation, but I was afraid if anyone I met, along the way back to my cabin, would see and possibly smell the emissions.

Phil could see my predicament and suggested that we took a shower together.

I agreed on the condition that he didn't try anal sex again.

I went in first, turned on the hot water and let it warming cascade relax my muscles. Phil joined me, sporting a semi erection.

"Doesn't he ever sleep," I asked, pointing at his thickening rod.

"Only when I do," he replied, smiling.

We showered, me soaping and massaging his cock and he gently soaped my rosebud and vagina. It wasn't long before we were horny again. I showered the soap from his now solid erection and knelt before Phil. He held the sides of my head as he face fucked me and I massaged his scrotum. As I sucked his thick rod, I slid tow fingers between my thighs and teased my throbbing clit.

As I blew Phil's cock, I was amazed that I still had the energy. I mean we had been going at it for over two hours. Mind you, I thought, this would probably be the last time we would ever be together. He was leaving the following day and heading home in a few day. At some point during the next few months, I would be leaving this boat and heading to Paris to begin my nurses training. So I could see Phil's reluctance to let this end. I had a late shift start, the following day, I was certainly in know rush to leave just yet.

I heard Phil grunt, his cock seemed to expand in my mouth and small jets of semen fired across my tongue. It wasn't a huge of cum but that was okay. I swallowed it all the same, stood up and kissed him, long and deep.

Phil returned the compliment by dropping to his knees, lifting one of my legs up, so that he could get better access to my dripping vulva. He ran his tongue expertly over my labia, occasionally flicking its tip across my rosebud. This produced a stinging sensation and I asked him to stay from that area, if he could. He plunged his tongue into my love passage and tongue fucked me. The heat of the water splashing off my body and the sensations emanating from my pussy as he drove his tongue fully into my soaking love canal came to head (no pun intended). I came almost as hard as I did when Phil was filling my ass with gorgeous cock. Juices flowed like a waterfall and splattered over Phil's chin. I was standing on one leg, resting against the wall of the shower, with my other leg resting on Phil's shoulder, hold hid head in place while I exploded all over him.

He stood up, turned me around and bent me forward. I placed both my hands against the wall for support as I felt Phil enter me from behind. As his cock pounded in and out of my sopping cunt, I was astounded that he had anything left to give. The sound of skin slapping against skin reverberated and bounced off the walls of the shower as he drove his erection in and out. He suddenly gripped my hips harder, stopped slamming me and grunted, almost roared as he came. His cock expanded inside and his ball released the last of their cargo.

We stayed in this position for a few minutes until Phil's cock softened and slid out of my vagina.

We allowed out heart rates to readjust to normal, dried each other off and left the bathroom.

I was collecting my clothing, with the intention of leaving, when Phil suggested that I stayed the rest of the night.

"Look," he said. "I've got to leave early tomorrow and would love you to be the last thing I see before I leave. There's only a few hours till then. What do you say?"

I looked at him, thought for a second and dropped my clothing on a chair. He watched me as I climbed into the bed, under the duvet, my naked ass against the wall.

Phil smiled and climbed beside me. We held each other and finally fell asleep.

I don't know how long I had been asleep, but I awoke. The sun was just coming up and Phil was still lying next to me, softly snoring. I noticed the duvet had slid away from his body and the tip and a portion of his cock was exposed. It was rock hard.

I know that men can have several erections, while they sleep and thought that this was the case with Phil, but it didn't deter me from what I did. I leaned over, gripped his cock and closed my lips over the head. My God he was rigid. More hard than he had been the night before. It was if someone had carved his penis out of granite and replaced his real one with that. It felt warm and beautifully stiff in my mouth as I began to suck on it.

As I sucked his cock, Phil began to stir and wake up.

"Not a bad way to wake up," he whispered, smiling.

I took his penis out of my mouth and said, "I can't believe how fucking hard you are."

"It happens sometimes," he replied, as I slid my mouth around his hard shaft once more. "But usually there's no one there to take care of it."

I glanced at the clock beside his bed and saw that only two hours had passed since we fell asleep. The boat wouldn't be docking for at least three hours. Enough time to fuck him one more time, say our goodbyes and get back to my cabin without anyone suspecting.

I slung my legs around the side of his head and lowered my pussy onto his open mouth. Tiny fireworks went off inside me as I felt his warm breath on my pussy opening. He parted my labia with his thumbs and slid his warm, wet tongue deep inside my moistening cunt. As his the tip of his snaking tongue brushed my throbbing clitoris, I could feel my juices begin to flow and it wasn't long before I was soaking and could fell my orgasm approaching.

I decided right there and then that I would let Phil leave with one more memory of me. I climbed off of him and swung my legs astride his lap. I gripped his still iron hard cock and pointed it at my sopping wet vagina. In one movement, I impaled myself on his thick shaft, all the way until I felt his head butt against my cervix.

I rocked back and forth with long, slow deliberate movements, enjoying the sensation of having this incredibly hard cock filling my pussy. Once more, he slid his hands under my thighs, gripped my butt cheeks and held me in place while he drove his cock in and out of me. My juices pooled and bubbled around the base of his shaft and there were delicious squelching sounds as our bodies collided in coitus. His strokes became fast and furious and I realized that he was on the verge of coming. In the past I had let him come on my body. Last night, he came and filled my ass to overflowing.

"I'm going to blow in minute," he said, with some urgency.

I gently nodded my head and said, "It's okay."

As he spurted the first of several volleys of semen inside me, I erupted as well. His big, beautiful cock filled me to the brink and my own juices mingled with his secretions.

We both came down from our orgasms simultaneously. I climbed off his cock and slid back into bed, beside Phil, nestling myself under his arm.

"I can't believe you let me come inside you," he said. "I thought you said you don't like birth control and don't take the pill."

"I don't," I replied. "But I wanted this. I wanted to give you this as a lasting memory of what we have done tonight."

I raised myself upon one elbow and looked his in the face.

"You have given me the best sex of my life," I continued. "I had never anal sex before I met you and I always thought that if I did give my ass to anyone, it would be someone I could trust. Trust not hurt me and trust to keep it a secret."

"I am flattered you feel that way and trust me, " he said. "I won't be telling anyone about what we did. But we can't shy away from the fact that you might get pregnant after this."

" I am not worried about that," I replied. Phil looked at me with a look of astonishment and bewilderment. "Phil, how old are you?"

"Sixty," he replied.

"I'm thirty eight and I know that my chances of getting pregnant are slipping fast. But at the age of sixty, the male ability to reproduce successfully is vastly reduced.

That's why I am not that worried."

Phil was still looking at me, searching for more reassurance.

"I'm going to medical school after this assignment," I said. "I think I know a little bit about the human reproduction system."