All Comments on 'Three Demons Ch. 04'

by vulpesa

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
erstasierstasiover 9 years ago
Hmm....

And when they will fuck her? Can't wait. It really could be hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Love the story however make it longer please, we wait so long for a new chapter (not that it isn't worth it hehe)...I want them all to have a 4 way too however don't allow that to happen too fast it'll rush the story...overall I love your writing it's unique and just takes my imagination as if I can see the characters!!

P.s. I was the first to ever comment your your story and will continue to read everything you write! :)

ariesgirlariesgirlover 9 years ago

Hopefully Freya will come to the realization that her mom has to want to get better, until then there is nothing she can do. She is doing the selfless thing by putting her life on hold and looking after her mom but is that really helping in the long run?

I don't like that the guys didn't want Felix to live with them. Why is that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More plz...

Ok, Felix doesn't deserve to be with the drunk abusive mother either. Pets are family too, she HAS to take Felix with her...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More!

I really enjoyed that this chapter was longer. Thank you. It's beginning to get warm in that house. Can't wait for the next chapter. Don't make us wait too long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hurry with the next chapter!

Please don't make us wait so long between chapters!! Awesome so far!

tabbymidnitetabbymidniteover 9 years ago
Fantastic worth the wait... just less wait the next time

Your detail has sucked me inside the story, just love getting lost in the characters. Their personalities are opening up it will be tough cause I think she has a special spot for each right??? keep up the great writing the build up is getting incredible....

Very special...

CalyPyCalyPyover 9 years ago
love it

Thank you for the longer chapter. It really made a big difference. I love how Freya gets near them and how they each have their own personal effect on her.

Would love to see them accept Felix. But what I really look forward most is for one of them to make a move with her already! Come on! A kiss, something! Is chapter 4 already!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Can't Wait!

I am so hooked on your story, that I check weekly for a new chapter.

The character development & plot are fabulous. Please don't rush the story.

I can't wait to see the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fantastic!

Love your story and it's getting hot. Love the subtle tension.

But please don' t let her have to chose between them and Felix.

Felix is not "just a pet" but her loyal friend. I understand he's reacting aggressively towards them because of what they are, but please find a way...

kspainkspainover 9 years ago
NO DEAL WITHOUT FELIX!!!!!

It's a good story but she should not have to choose between them and Felix. He is her family and companion. I think she has survived this long only because of Felix.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

No! Don't get rid of the dog! Dogs and cats and foxes and demons can all get along, right? Right!?!

A

FaithWhiteFaithWhiteabout 9 years ago
What no Dog?

You've made it part of the story that she and felix are a unit. Human and Dog against the world. Yes he is a pet but to have her abandon her dog just like that for even 1 gorgeous guy let alone 3 is pretty unbelievable. Not with the way you have portrayed her. It feels like a betrayal of her character. I look forward to the next chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous