All Comments on 'Three Demons Ch. 07'

by vulpesa

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Yes!

I've been like stalking your account waiting for the next installment and I was not disappointed. Loved every word :)

CalyPyCalyPyalmost 9 years ago
Finally!!!

Everything was just perfect on this chapter. You gave us what we wanted and more, I am so satisfied about this chapter. Still some questions in my head; like why was Erick drunk at the first place? I personally would have cuddled with Oliver while watching tv. Highly satisfied with this chapter, please dont torture us with another long wait!

tabbymidnitetabbymidnitealmost 9 years ago
thank you thank you thank you!!!

Loved everything but please don't let us wait so long. Your a great story teller. Cannot stop reading this great tale.. Very erotic ....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Love it!

Thanks for continuing. It's been a long wait. I look forward to the next chapter. Don't make us wait so long this time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
keep it interesting

Great plot twist take the time to keep doing a great job. Love it so far. I get excited everyte a new chapter comes out. Keep the quality just take your time and don't worry about the haters

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Worth the wait! :) But I do wish it was only 2 weeks rather than 2 months. Haha. Keep the quality!

NightcapsNightcapsover 8 years ago
Great story!

Hi Vulpesa! I didn't realise you had started writing until chapter 7 was published, and I recognised your username. I love the ease of the pace, the different storyline, and the characterisation of each of the guys. I think you did a great job giving each of them a distinct personality and keeping them cheeky and sexy at the same time ;).

I think you're a talented writer and I'm looking forward to reading more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Addicted

I love your story. It's so sweet & naughty at the same time.

I am always checking to see when you have a new one posted. You are such a good writer! I can't wait to see the next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Oh my god

This is the first time I've commented on anything on here, becausr I want you to continue with this adorably sweet and deliciously naughty story. I found this around chapter 5 and have been addicted since. One thing I love about your story is that it is so well written and has wonderful vivid imagery. And damn. These men are the most gorgeous creatures and everything they do appeals to me on such a fangirly personal level XD ANYWAY

Keep up the great work! Also, if you could try and get them out a taaaad bit quicker, that'd be super. No pressure!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Daamnnnn

This story is friggin amazing it makes me so wet I cant wait for more!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love it

I love this story!! Please update :)

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 8 years ago
Good chapter.

The length was much better. Keep writing!

alliegenisalliegenisabout 8 years ago
Love it

I'm so loving your story I hope her face is ok and she gets to keep her dog.

DevilbobyDevilboby7 months ago

It seems everyone loves your stories. So where are you, why did you stop. I also love your story which I found by chance, I feel sad when I come across a writer with potential but who then stops, but I won't criticise I love the sequences in you're tale there is logic to the progression. In short it is good I am at chapter eight and sad to know that this tale will end soon. You have your reasons no doubt but I don't know them I will miss it. This is a five star story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous