All Comments on 'Three Diapers Ch. 12'

by wizard_of_oz

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
mrpervy46mrpervy46about 16 years ago
Excellent

Excellent as usual bud, I'm adding you as a fravorite author. Keep up the most excellent work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Wonderful

I am following your story very intently. I love it. Please continue this story. The use of diapers in this story is incredibly erotic and you write it well. You are the one and only favorite author in my list. Keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More.

Please continue with the their adventure. Alison has to get involved with them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
It was sweet.but needs to have more lovemaking.

You teased us so much that I want other intimate moments between them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
neighbor visit

my wife visited our neighbor one night, not knowing his wife and kids were gone out of town,..and she told me he'd took advantage of her and had fucked her real hard, and i had to check her panties to see and her pussy was all wet and slippery and open..damn!..he did fuck you..where at ?..in his wives bed?..no, she said, he fucked me in his daughters room, i think?..how do you know?..because there were little girls clothes every where, and it was really hot, and the bedroom smelled like the odor of dirty wet pee-pee, and it was so strong that it made me get all turned on from being in there smelling the wet pee odor for some reason..yeah...i can tell..your pussy is super wet..can i fuck you too?...and i fucked her 3 times until i made her pee all over me and our bed, and now our bed smells like pee too, all thanks to the neighbor for fucking my wife in his daughters pissy smelly bedroom!!!

GRUMPY1962GRUMPY1962about 5 years ago
A VERY WELL WRITTEN STORY WITH A HAPPY ENDING

YOU HAVE DONE it again with a story that the reader can see in his/her mind.

please consider writing more like or similar to this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

what happened to chapters 10 & 11?

nashman1000nashman1000over 2 years ago

Great story. But, this site is missing 2 chapters. So, I couldn't see how we got to the end (chapter 10 and 11 are not showing up)

babaloo92babaloo92over 1 year ago

Love the story but where's chapter 10 & 11?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Very Good story what happened Chapter 10 & 11 ?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous