All Comments on 'Three Entitled Girls Ch. 03'

by Dash91830

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
David_BrockDavid_Brockabout 2 years ago

Charles gave in a little bit to early, especially after she called into question his sexuality. Still a good story and well written. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
This seems familiar....

I remember reading a similar story on another account, Is your work influenced by kevinlaroche?

-Dillon Trinh

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is both wholesome and horrifying

fatherfigure62fatherfigure62about 2 years ago

Love your story. Hope you continue with it.

Bigmanl12345Bigmanl12345about 2 years ago

Hope you will post more updates to this story

MCJOHN11708MCJOHN11708over 1 year ago

These characters are straight up monsters and the fact that Eric just folded and forgot about his ex that quickly is straight up fantasy. Or rather, bipolar af. Flipping between emotions that quickly is not normal.

1/5. I'd give this a lower score if I could, but alas, I'll have to settle on a 1.

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGover 1 year ago

This got (3) stars...no improvement in the writing, in fact the grammar appears to have worsened...too many issues there.

And, these (3) girls are sociopathic, at best; thinking their status gives them the 'right' to do as they please...almost cost Blair her 'boyfriend'...

Had a girl years ago do something near as despicable to me...stayed friends, kinda sorta, with her...but still, the real feeling was gone because she chose to use words that struck me to the heart!

The old "sticks-and-stones" thing...one of the biggest lies people tell others/kids, whatever, once words are said, they have done the damage-consciously or subconsciously...

The Golden Rule is one of the most important lessons anyone can learn; unfortunately, many choose to ignore this lesson, choosing to instead live by the worldly lessons that mislead...these girls are examples of that...

Gonna check out some of this author's other stories..."we will see"...????

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous