Three Entitled Girls Ch. 03

Story Info
Blair falls in love.
8.6k words
4.17
10.1k
15

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eric wakes up, groaning as he feels his body wracked with pain. He is confused at first by what has happened, finding himself back in his bedroom. The girls carried him there after he passed out from getting fucked by Anna and made sure he was under the covers before leaving. Slowly, the memories rush back to him. Horrified, he looks down to see his dick still coated in Anna's juices, smelling of sex. The teenager places his face in his hands as he sobs, ashamed that he was raped and actually enjoyed it, cumming hard several times before fainting, his dick still inside her at that point. It makes him feel cheap, like some whore getting used as a dildo.

How is he going to face Clara now? She would hate him for this. Even if she doesn't and believes he was raped, things wouldn't be the same. There'd be doubt or skepticism every now and then. The perfect relationship they've had would be gone permanently. It will never, ever go back to the way things were before. Eric just knows it, beating himself up over allowing the girls to do what they did to him. Even if he was tricked and tied up, he shouldn't have gotten hard so easily. He is such a slut, the boy tells himself.

Reaching for his phone, he decides he is going to call her and tell the truth, and whatever she chooses, he is going to respect her decision. Eric is shocked to see what his phone has been used for. Anna sent pictures of his soiled cock, sullied with her nectar, straight to Clara. The pictures are all very damning and the worst thing is that Clara's replies show that she has already seen all of them. They range from shock to anger to cruelly slut-shaming Eric for spreading his legs for the other girls.

With trembling fingers, the boy calls his girlfriend, shaking in anxiety. He knows that he is going to get an earful when she picks up and speaks to him. That much is obvious based on the very nature of the texts she sent him after his phone was used to send her the obscene pictures of him passed out and drenched in pussy cream. As he waits, he tries to gather all his strength and to be as courageous as he could be. It turns out that all the effort has been for nothing, since no preparation could help him weather the incoming storm.

As soon as Clara picks up the call, she lets him have it. "You mother-fucking son of a bitch! Only one day apart and you've already whored yourself out to two other girls? I hate you, bastard!" She rants loudly for the next minute, hurling every insult in the book at Eric, letting him know how much of a slut she thinks he is. The boy breaks down in tears once again, realizing that their relationship is probably fucked up beyond repair now, after what happened the previous night. He has no hope left of fixing things with her and staying with the girl. Still, Eric decides to give it one last try before giving up completely.

"Please listen to me first, baby," he begs her in desperation, trying to make an appeal. "They tricked me. My sister said she wanted to practice tying up a guy so I let her get those ropes around my arms and legs. After that, they took advantage. Those girls raped me, Clara. They really did. You've gotten believe me." Even as he said it, he knew that she wouldn't believe him and didn't expect any consideration on her part. She was nice enough in normal times but after seeing those photos, it is clear what he can expect in her response.

"Bullshit! Men can't get raped. Are you so much of a coward that you have to come up with that stupid story to get out of trouble?" Clara yells at him over the phone. "I'm very disappointed in you, Eric! At least be a man and own up to your mistake. I hope for the sake of the next girl unfortunate enough to go out with you that you mature by then. Don't bother calling me back. We're over now." With that, she hangs up the call, no longer wanting to hear him begging for another chance, leaving him to don silently by himself.

He wails pathetically, trying to be as silent as possible out of fear of waking his parents up. The boy just lost his girlfriend and is now struggling to deal with it all. What's the worst thing about this is that she dumped him because she thinks he is a man whore when he was telling her the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth when he explained to her that he was gang-raped by those devious girls last night.

Suddenly, Anna enters the room, having slept over last night and went to the kitchen a few minutes ago to get a drink. "Baby, if she can't even give you the benefit of the doubt and listen to you explain yourself, then she doesn't deserve you," she tells him after eavesdropping on what he's been saying from outside the door. "Trust me. You deserve a girl who will move mountains to be with you if that's what she needs to do. Not some bitch who doesn't trust you and clearly thinks you are a cheating bastard when you're not. Because you're a very good, kind and gentle person. And I recognize that. I will never doubt you. I will always trust you and will never stop loving you, baby."

Eric looks up at the tall girl as she sits down on his bed and leans over to smooch him gently, licking his still chapped lips with her warm tongue, before lying down on her back. She yanks down her pajamas, revealing her cunt to him. The teen gulps at the sight, feeling his dick, which was so abused last nigh, stiffening again. It's crazy how much she can turn him on with just a look, beckoning him to give himself to her.

"I love you, Eric. Always have, always will," she tells him in a sultry tone. "You've been mine since the moment your cock entered my cunt. Ever since I started fucking you, that bitch lost you forever. Come her and fuck me with your dick, baby." Looking at the beautiful pussy in front of him, he could feel his cock as hard as it was last night, throbbing with desire. He slowly crawls up on top of her, looking at the girl with flushed cheeks, trying hard not to betray all the emotions running through him.

"O O Okay," Eric stutters as he begins to penetrate her, feeling his raw dick enter Anna again after having a night to recover. It is still very sensitive though and makes him cry out in a mixture of pain and pleasure as his fucked dick is getting used again. He really feels like a whore now, fucking his sister's friend to make her happy, letting her use him like he is a piece of meat. But Eric also knows that she loves him too and that makes it much easier for him to do this.

He is still amazed at how hot the wet folds inside her vagina is, feeling the tight confines constricting around him. Thrusting inside with his pole, he pumps his cock in and out of her, doing his best to fuck her hard and fast. It feels so good to be her slut and fuck her cunt, feeding the hungry slit his meat, letting her pussy suck on it. Right now, he is nothing but a human dildo, just mindlessly thrusting away inside Anna's perfect cunt as she rubs her button, making her nectar gush out on to his prick.

Soon, the girl orgasms with a cry and triggers his own release, making him scream as his cock pumps a viscous load of semen into her molten pussy. With that, he falls down next to her on the bed, collapsing and passing out again. Her pussy has by now emptied his balls and he is going to have to rest for the next several hours before being able to let her use his dick again. It is definitely worth the pain though, Eric's subconscious mind thinks as he wavers between the state of awareness and unconsciousness.

Anna caresses the resting boy's face gently, kissing the tip of his nose as he lies there, sleeping. She lies next to him, watching his expressions fondly. It is so adorable how he is curling up next to her now, like the cutie is already starting to trust her again after what she just did to him. Eric is the most precious thing in her life and the fact that she had to resort to dirty tactics to get him doesn't really matter, now that he is hers. She is never going to let anyone take him away, that much she is very certain of.

Anna then picks up her phone, calling Blair. "Hi," she says once the other girl picked up the call. "I wanted to let you know that Eric just willingly fucked my pussy a few minutes ago." She could barely keep the giddiness out of her voice as she recounts the event to her friend, telling her how the boy didn't need much persuasion to dip his cock into her this time. Only some romantic words and eyefucking and he was thrusting his dick into her roughly. All in all, their plan worked out perfectly.

"Congratulation! I'm so happy for you, honey," Blair gushes. "Bet he cummed really hard, now that he's given up on resisting and just surrendered himself to you." She giggles at the thought of the boy just deciding to let Anna have him and then spearing her hole the way she demanded. Ah, that is, simply put, wonderful. Their efforts paid off and now Anna has the love of her life as her boyfriend. Blair couldn't be happier for her best friend. Still, she feels as if there is a part missing in her own heart after what they did last night.

Blair never had any romantic feelings for Eric and she only did what she did because she thought that he's cute and would like to have some fun. The way Anna looked at him, though, makes her realize that she too is yearning for love. Not necessarily a childhood friend turned lover the way it is for Anna, but a boy to cherish and spend time with, who will be there for her whenever she needs him. Blair wants to find a guy just like that one day. Someone she could look at the way Anna looked at Eric. She needs is so much right now, not that she is starting to want a romance of her own.

"Alright, I'll call you again later, B!" Anna says as she hangs up the call, leaving Blair to her own thoughts. The brunette cheerleader is sitting on her chair in her bedroom, wearing her red blouse. She isn't as pretty as Anna but exudes great sexual appeal herself with her curly, brown hair, not to mention those long, firm thighs and round buttocks. If Anna can ensnare Eric then she can do the same to another boy as well, since her ass is almost as good.

She pats her muscular derrière with resolve and decides that soon she will be dating someone too and won't be alone for any longer. Yes, Blair is going to get herself a nice boyfriend who will obey her and be her sex toy, one that will let her use him whenever she wants, even though it might be a little inconvenient for her. She is going to have that and more. If there is one thing about the pretty cheerleader that will always remain true, it is that she always get what she wants.

Blair's family is not as wealthy as Anna's but still possesses millionaire status. She too has grown up in a very luxurious home and was born with a silver spoon in her mouth. The pretty girl gets up from her chair and goes to take a shower in her bathroom, making sure that she smells nice by applying a generous amount of lavender perfume afterwards. Once she is done, the teen heads down to have breakfast with her parents in the living room, where they are already waiting, watching some news on the television. She sits down to eat with them before quickly leaving, getting into the Aston Martin they bought for her a couple of months ago.

The girl carefully drives it to Anna's house. She knows her friend is still at Eric's place but wants to see Mrs. Goldberg. The attractive older woman has been in her life since Blair was only eight years old. She has been a constant source of guidance for the brunette girl who looks up to her a lot. They share many things in common, including a passion for cheerleading and a history of philandering. Blair still shudders whenever she thinks of all the rumors about what Mrs Goldberg got up to in the past.

She is far from a prude and has been around the block a few, or rather, ten times. But from all she's heard, Emilia Goldberg had knocked out thirty seven boys with her legendary pussy before she met Mr. Goldberg. A lot of those boys supposedly ended up fainting with their dicks still inside her during their first hookups. The stronger ones developed resistance over time and quite a few were able to be the one to fuck her into submission, but most just passed out still in her pussy. Of course, she has never witnessed any of this first hand, being born when Mrs. Goldberg has already quit sowing her wild oats for a long time, but people still talk about her talents almost reverentially.

Blair soon arrives at the vast Goldberg residence, parking at her usual spot. She gets into the mansion and walks up to where Mrs Goldberg is having some tea. The older woman smiles at her as she sits down on the opposite chair. Emilia is quite fond of the girl who is close friends with her daughter and always make sure Blair knows that she is welcome here, anytime she wants to come over and hang out.

"Hey, sweetie! So, how did things go last night? Did my daughter finally get Eric?" Emilia has been very anxious to know of all the developments. She has been rooting for Anna to score the love of her life for a long time now, wanting to see her little girl happy. Heck, she even gave her daughter sex tips! The way Blair is grinning tells her that she no longer has to worry about that and she smiles too, now knowing just exactly what the brunette is going to tell her.

Blair listens to the questions and decides she is only going to say that Anna managed to get Eric to fuck her. She is worried that Emilia would disapprove of how they raped him, choosing to omit that part deliberately in order to avoid future problems. "They are together now. Anna seduced him last night and he fucked her really hard. Cummed multiple times, really." Emilia squeals in delight, happy for Anna, now that she is finally able to snag the boy she loves and got him to give her the fucking she deserves. Wealthy, beautiful girls deserve to get fucked by the boys they love all they want.

"That's great! You could tell her to set up a camera and record herself having sex with Eric. I did that with her father once." Blair gasps in shock. Okay, she herself has had some wild sex but is clearly no where near the league of this woman. Not even Blair considered the idea of making a sex tape. But Emilia Goldberg did it. "No, don't tell her that. I'll tell her myself. Go to make sure she has his consent first too. I recorded me and my husband fucking without telling him and was lucky he wasn't upset about it. Especially after I sent it to my friends and a bunch of other girls. I actually uploaded it to PornHub for a while before he begged me to get them to remove it." Wow, her respect for Mrs Goldberg just went up further, now going through the roof.

After they've had their conversation, Blair leaves and goes home. In the evening, she heads over to the building where her father, owner of a shipping company, works. He owns the skyscraper and is hosting a party there right now. The girl enjoys attending his parties since the food quality is always excellent and there are always the best bands playing music for them. Soon, she arrives at the 93 floors building, looking up at the very impressive infrastructure. It is a beautiful building, designed by some of the country's very best architects.

She enters to greetings from many of her parents' employees. The girl is very popular, not just because of her status as the CEO's only child and therefore sole heiress, but also due to her own fabulous good looks and charisma. It has always been easy for her to charm people with her award winning smile. Blair's suave personality has always been very effective at making people like her and do what she wants. The cheerleader used this mainly to get hot guys to fuck her ass, since she really enjoys anal sex, although she would have likely still succeed without the charisma, given that her booty has been voted one of the most beautiful ones in school, alongside Anna. Unlike Anna's though, her asshole has been gaped wide open several times already.

Blair sneaks in a glass of martini, despite being underage. No one is going to snitch on the boss' daughter, after all. Another thing she likes about being at these events, no need for her to bring out her fake ID. She only drinks a little in order to keep her beautiful physique, just to get a bit buzzy when she wants to. Today is going to be no different. However, something, or rather someone, catches her attention and makes all thoughts of getting drunk leave her mind.

The 18 years old boy is standing by himself at a round white table several metres away from her, sipping orange juice. His innocent, doe-like eyes and nervous composure reveals the teen to be quite vulnerable, and makes her feel the instinct to protect him. She feels like she has to keep him safe. Approaching the clearly shy teen, Blair tosses her long brunette hair over one shoulder, wanting him to have full view of her flawless face. I guess I'm a little bit narcissistic, she thinks to herself.

Once she reaches him, the girl looks the slender lad up and down. He isn't anywhere near as handsome as the guys she's allowed to fill up her ass and his body does not possess 20% of the muscle each of them do, but there is just something else about him which draws her in. Right now he is blushing madly as the beautiful brunette stares, not knowing what is going on in her mind as she looks at him. His reaction is just so cute and makes her want to cuddle with him.

"What's your name, sweetie?" she asks him bluntly, not bothered by how he is gawking. Sweetie? A gorgeous young woman like her calling him 'sweetie'? He nearly faints from the embarrassment as she reaches over the table, placing her right hand on his left, her thumb idly stroking the back of his hand."I won't bite, you know? Unless you want me to." The way he is stammering from this makes her giggle lightly as he struggles to answer, despite her question being a very simple one. It is just difficult to not be tongue tied when a stunning girl is talking to him, after years of having never talked to even average girls.

"Umm, it's Ch Ch Charles," the boy finally sputters out, averting his eyes from her face, trying to hide his blushing cheeks from her. Biting his lower lip, he tries to glance back and then looks away again, face redder than before. Seeing him makes her heart flutter in her chest as she experiences a wave of emotions crashing through her that she has never felt before. "W W What about y your name?" Charles now asks her, trying to make polite conversation despite how awkward he feels right now. Poor guy looks like he is choking on thin air with the effort.

"I'm Blair Hofstadel," she tells him. "As in daughter of Marcus Hofstadel." The boy stares in shock as he realises that she's actually the daughter of his father's boss. She then leans forward so that her face is really close to him, wanting to intimidate him to that his face will turn an even brighter shade of red. It works perfectly. He now resembles a tomato as she chuckles in her husky voice, bringing up a hand to grip his chin, almost possessively. "You're going on a date with me."

"O O Okay! I'd love to!" Charles says, smiling coyly as he reaches for his phone. "Why don't you give me your phone number and then we can set a date and..." He is silenced when she puts a finger on his lips, shaking her head. Blair then walks around the table, grabbing him by the wrist and dragging him towards the door, much to his surprise. Some people also turn to look at them as well but don't say much about it. No one does. They all return to their wining and dining as the two teenagers make their personal exit unhindered, not bothering to say any goodbyes.

Blair only briefly stops at the bar to ask for another martini. "Use vodka instead of gin, and lemon twist instead of olive. Shaken, not stirred," Blair tells the bartender who quickly mixes the vodka and vermouth, using the most expensive brands there are. Once the drink's made, she finishes it quickly and leaves with Charles.