Three Entitled Girls Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blair would usually be getting fucked by someone when she makes an abrupt departure from a social meeting, since that's the only thing she considered worth leaving a party early for. In the case of Charles though, that's not what she's got planned. Not that she doesn't want to fuck him. She really does. But he feels much more dear to her than all the other guys who railed her ass combined. It makes her want to be gentle and cherish him instead of using him as a toy to stuff her pussy the way she does with other guys. Of course, they were all also using her ass for a cocksleeve, so it was a two-way street with them. Charles, though, doesn't strike her as that type.

"We're going on a date right now," she informs him. "As great as my father's party is, I'd rather go to a nice, romantic cafe with you, where there won't be so much noise. Then we can go for a late night movie and take a walk under the stars." She is going to woo this one instead of just fucking and leaving, that much the girl has already decided. Charles just nods, finding himself smitten by her confidence. The way she is so sure of herself is the most attractive thing he has ever seen. Indeed, he has never been aware of this fact but the boy is seriously attracted to the alpha female type, and Blair is definitely one.

The boy is flustered at how she is staring at him as he nibbles on the croissant, before reaching over and taking his fork, and then feeding him herself, making him blush again. She also sneakily touches his skin when wiping away bits of the food on his cheek next to his lips. That provides an excellent opportunity, letting her lean in to kiss him on the tip of his nose. Her subtle dominance of their interaction is making his heart race wildly as blood rushes down to his cock. Her lips on him make him rock hard within seconds.

After that, they go to a cinema like she suggested, sitting in the best seats at the back row which she bought. He tried to chip in on the cost but she would not have it, also insisting that he let her buy the caramel popcorns too. The boy feels like he might die from happiness just from her resting her head on his shoulder. Being very obtuse, he has no idea what is causing him to feel this way and tells himself that he just likes her and it isn't anything that deep yet.

Blair, meanwhile, is too busy just enjoying herself snuggled up against him to think about anything else. She feels so good resting her head on the boy's body, nuzzling against Charles as he tenderly caresses her upper arm. The girl eats some popcorn from his bucket as well as her own, looking at him out of the corner of her eye as she does so. Both of them are very attracted to each other and want to spend more time together after this.

Once the movie's over, Blair takes Charles on a walk outside, wandering into a park where they sit on the bench together, doing nothing but gazing up at the beautiful night sky. It is the perfect atmosphere, with just the two of them together. Enjoying all the stars and moonlight, Blair finds herself lying down and resting her head on Charles' lap, staying there for half an hour before the two of them have to return.

.............

Blair finds the next two weeks of her life to be very enjoyable and easily the best of her life. For the first time in her life, she is emotionally connecting with a guy, instead of just getting him to drill her asshole with his rod. The girl never thought she would enjoy the non-sex aspect of being with a guy so much. It's probably because Charles is so adorable, giving her pouts and puppy dog eyes at all the most appropriate moments. Whenever he does that, it simply melts her heart. The best thing is how sweet he is, giving her his sweater whenever she feels cold and cuddling with her on the couch when they are watching television together. He is just like a human teddy bear.

She couldn't spend too much time with him. The more she gets to know the boy, the more she likes Charles. Everything about him just makes her want to keep him in her room and never let him leave. His obsession with kittens is just so cute. Blair really loves watching how he'd stare and smile at them, and give them a playful wave with his hand. The only reason he doesn't have one is because he's not sure if he'd be able to take care of it well enough, being very busy with studying. Otherwise Charles would definitely have a kitten.

Eventually, Anna notices how exuberant her friend is. She and Eric, who is now her boyfriend, decides to just ask her what is going on. "You look way too happy lately," she says. "Not that I'm not happy about it. I'm happy that you're happy. But why are you so happy?" Eric also asks her the same question. Initially, he was still upset with Blair for taking part in his rape, but by now he has forgiven her about it, being too busy making out with Anna to be angry. She really did fuck him well enough.

"There's a guy I really like and am seeing now," Blair admits, making Anna smile brightly. "His name is Charles and he is just so kind and wonderful. I think I might be falling in love with him." Anna high fives her friend before Blair goes on. "Of course, I'm also trying to come up with really dirty things to do to him as well." Now the girls chuckle as Eric rolls his eyes. Even if he is no longer pissed about what they did, he still feels a bit miffed with how casually they took the whole thing.

"Just don't go for the rape approach like you two and my sister did with me," he says, shuddering as he thinks about how Jenna sucked his dick like that. Right now she is hanging out at a summer camp, getting some experience away from home. "He might not be as forgiving as I am. I don't want to have to visit a friend in prison." Blair scoffs as Anna rolls her eyes fondly, tousling his hair and patting him on the bed, making him go scarlet in embarrassment, huffing. They giggle more at this as he leaves the room to go prepare them a meal.

"Don't listen to him. You go for what you want, sis," Anna tells her friend who only smirks. "I mean it. You are just as rich and pretty as I am. Girls like us can totally get away with anything, even raping the boys we love. I did it and you can do it too." Blair nods appreciatively as she takes another sip from her martini and then eats some grapes in a bowl on the table as they continue to talk about their boyfriends for some more time, all while Eric is busy in another room, cooking.

"You know, I was talking to your mom in the morning of the day I met Charles," Blair mentions, making her friend raise her eyebrows. "She said something very interesting to me. Apparently, she recorded herself and your dad having sex without him knowing and sent it out. Maybe we should do the same too. It could be really fun, especially filming them without them knowing." Anna finds herself nodding eagerly at this idea, already thinking about where to set up the camera so that Eric wouldn't see it, while Blair is thinking about how to position herself and Charles to prevent him from noticing that they were being recorded.

"That sounds really fun! And then we can send it to them on their birthday as the perfect birthday presents!" The two girls convulse in fits of laughter, when Anna realises something. "But wait. It's wrong. No, we should ask them first if we can record it. You should make sure Charles know you're filming him having sex with you. I'll ask Eric if its okay for me to film us having sex. If we don't, it will be going way too far. I say we let them know we're making sex tapes. It's the right thing to do."

"First, you did something far worse when you raped Eric," Blair starts, making Anna from before nodding once she realises that Blair's got a point. "And your mother. She also said that you should ask Eric for permission first, but then she filmed herself fucking your dad without his knowledge and got away with it. If she got away with it, then we should too, right? I think it's fair to say that we're just as hot as she is." Anna puts on a thoughtful expression which says she will think about it later, but before she can say anything else, Eric returns to the room with their lunch for them.

The girls stop discussing fornication as they eat, not wanting to make Eric lose his appetite. Blaire has since grown to see him as a brother herself, both because he is one of her friends' brother and is dating a friend whom she considers a sister. She doesn't want to embarrass him by talking about filthy things during a meal, even though he'd soon get used to it dating Anna, who has been hungry for his cock since she reached puberty. The number of cucumbers Anna had with Eric's name written on them was just ridiculous.

Once she's had enough food, Blair leaves the Goldberg residence, knowing that Anna is going to be fucking her boyfriend for the next hour. She gets in her car and then reverses out of the driveway, heading out towards Charles' place. As she drives, the girl feels her pussy drip with arousal, thinking about what she is going to do to his cock today. Charles has already let her give him a handjob the last time they were together, but she wants to take it further.

As soon as she is at his place, the girl walks up towards him. "Hey, baby. Let me finish homework first and then we can go on a date," he says to her over his shoulders as he scribbles a few more lines into his book. "I know you like shopping on Saturday so how about we go to Bloomingdale's first and then have some snacks at 59th and Lex. You told me you really like Chicken and Roasted Jalapeño Brioche. I was thinking about trying that too." His words touch her as she sees how considerate he is but she wants something else right now.

"Later, baby," she tells him, leaning onto his body from behind, so that her large breasts rest against the nape of his neck. Pressing the boobs against him, she reaches down to place her hand on his crotch, rubbing it. Soon, the meek boy finds himself hard. His erection is visible through the pants as she runs her palm in circles around the tip through the cloth. Charles gulps as she unzips his pants and yanks it down to his ankles with his boxers, revealing his six inches. She is used to eleven and twelve inches cocks from her sleeping around days but his is adequate for her.

"N N Now, hold o on, B Blair," he stutters helplessly as she wraps her hand around his prick and begins stroking up and down, pumping his cock. Squeezing the tool, Blair enjoys how he is gasping. The heat emanating from the shaft drives her mad with lust. Feeling his fuck-stick in her hand makes her pussy heat up with the flames of desire. The horny cheerleader caresses him and squeezes his throbbing dick as he moans for her.

She keeps on running her fist along the pole, massaging it and using the pre-cum leaking out of the tip as lubrication, making it much easier. Charles is hunched over, struggling to contain his arousal. It is an impossible task for the clean-shaven dork though, as his girlfriend is extremely experienced, whereas he's never let anyone else touch him before. Blair is clearly going to win and get the reward she is after : his semen. It's almost like he is a cow with how she is milking him, squeezing his plump dick and stroking him harder and faster. The way her fist feels on his tool is amazing, way better than his own when he masturbates. Though the pair of tits resting on him may also have something to do with his greater arousal and sensitivity.

Feeling him getting close, the girl manoeuvres Charles over to the bed where she shoves him down and then sits down next to his waist to masturbate him further. "Do you like it, baby? Do you like what I'm doing to your cock?" He whimpers in response as her hand speeds up, jacking him faster and faster, her other hand cupping his balls and massaging them with care, making his entire body shiver as she stimulates him.

"Yes! Oh, yes Blair! I love it so much! I love how you jerk me off! Please make me cum, baby!" he begs her like a porn star, crying out like a hooker as she shuttles her fist up and down his penis. She tugs it harder as he pulsates, entire body spasming as waves of pleasure crash into him. Her hand milks him and makes Charles keep on moaning as his dick throbs in her fingers, floods of pre-cum drenching her hand. She pumps away enthusiastically, a happy smile on her face at how he is reacting to her touch.

Suddenly, Blair takes his erection into her mouth, keeping it trapped inside her. The girl starts bobbing her head up and down, sliding her lips along his cock. She uses her tongue to press all over the sensitive rod, dedicating particular attention to the underside of the glans, making him thrash about on his back as she sucks him off. Her expert blowjob is rapidly bringing him to the edge as she slurps noisily around the pole. It feels so good he could melt from the bliss she is inflicting upon him.

His butt rises off the mattress as he thrusts up into her mouth, causing the cheerleader to moan happily at how easily he is giving himself to her. She sucks him off more enthusiastically every second, fucking his dick with her mouth. "Fuck, fuck, fuck! Yes, fuck me with your mouth baby!" Charles has never acted slutty like this before, desperately begging to get fucked by Blair's mouth. Getting fucked like this makes him lose his mind in a haze of seemingly never ending pleasure. Blair is just that skilled at giving fellatio, going down on him like a pro.

"I'm cumming!" he yells seconds before the tip of his dick explodes, rivers of semen gushing out into Blair's waiting orifice. The greedy teen hungrily swallows a large volume of the jizz, letting it flow down her throat as he keeps firing off ropes of the white, hot cum. Charle's seed tastes amazing to her and she keeps on sucking his cock through the orgasm, making him cry out in unhampered bliss. The boy's cock unloads more and more until it becomes too hard for her to swallow all of his cum.

She takes it out of her mouth and places the tip within an inch of her face, jacking him and aiming the remaining loads at her forehead. Charles spatters her face with the rest of his cum, jizzing on Blair's forehead and getting a lot of it on her cheeks too, with the last strands landing on her nose and lips. Finally, she lets go of his dick, after it stopped spasming in her tight grip, allowing him to deflate. The boy has almost passed out from how good it felt to cum in her mouth and then unload on her face.

Blair's features are completely glazed all over, soaked in the boy's jizz. He has perfectly decorated the pretty teenager's face with his cum, drenching her with his spunk in the massive orgasm.

.........

Over the next month, Blair takes her sweetheart Charles everywhere she goes. The two of them are practically attached at the hips. She has grown to love him and he has also fallen for her. It was, as she expected, not too difficult. After all, she is only one of the most beautiful girls in the city, and also extremely charismatic, with a witty personality to boot. Charles never stood a chance and was hers before he even knew it. He has been ever since the day she first saw him at that party, all alone and scared, waiting for her to swoop into his life and sweep him off his feet.

"Everything is just perfect," Blair tells Anna as the two young friends have some biscuits together in Anna's garden, basking in the sunlight for an hour while Eric is learning some cooking tips in the kitchen with his father in law. Mr Goldberg has been very kind to him in sharing some new tips on how to prepare steak, Anna informed Blair. "Charles is all I ever wanted. I can't wait to get married to him. Maybe you and I can even have a double wedding! Jenna can be your maid of honor and Lavender can be mine." Anna nods at the idea.

"Yeah, that sounds perfect. We should go get our bridal dresses designed soon," the swimmer answers. "My mom wouldn't mind letting me use her credit card for that. In fact, I'm sure she would be even more excited about the wedding than we are." They both snicker, thinking about how she had taught them the various things you can do to a guy's penis with your lips and tongue, and how to turn a boy into your personal sex slave. That's the kind of mother she is, teaching her daughter how to give the perfect blowjob. All while Mark Goldberg is teaching his future son in law cooking and household chores.

Unfortunately, things aren't going to go too smoothly for Blair and Charles as she makes one huge mistake that almost ruins everything. She has gotten overconfident about her looks and charming personality from a long time of getting all the dicks she want, and is now arrogant enough to believe she don't need a filter to her mouth, since she thinks she is able to get away with anything. Things are about to much differently from what she anticipated for the first time in her life. She is about to learn that there can be real consequences to what she says or does.

She is sitting on her bed with the boy right next to her, kissing him and holding his waist, caressing his skin as he runs his hands through her glossy hair. The girl is clearly dominating this one, her tongue making its way inside Charles' mouth as he moans. Blair sneakily moves her hands down to squeeze his ass. The way he reacts to that is so wonderfully pleasant she grins. His dick is pulsating against her thigh the way it should be.

"Charles, I'm getting extremely turned on right now," she tells the blushing teen. "Could you please fuck my ass?" She asks this very bluntly, confident that he would say yes. Guys wouldn't say no to an offer of anal from a normal girl and her heart shaped ass is just far above average. Sure enough, he nods eagerly, quickly agreeing to her request before frowning once he realizes something important and then getting up from his place on the bed. "What are you doing, honey? Are you looking for something?"

"I'll have to walk over to Walmarts to get some lubricant first," he says to her. "Otherwise the anal can be extremely uncomfortable and painful for you, and I don't want that to be the case." Blair is of course touched by the sentiment but getting impatient from all this. She just wants his dick in her asshole and she really wants it right now. Her ass is hungry for cock and he is going to give it to her, and she ain't gonna wait for him to just go get some lube. The girl just shakes her head at him. "What? You want to do it dry? But I can tear your insides and that could even be dangerous for you...."

"Baby, I've had much bigger dicks in my ass before. Yours would be fine," she tells him nonchalantly, before stopping once she realizes her words were insensitive. He just stares at her for a moment before looking at the side awkwardly. Blair thinks 'Screw it' and attacks his lips once again, trying to make out with the boy for the second time as he stands there, steering him back on to the bed. She is going to show him her ass can take him dry. She can easily take it.

But unfortunately for Blair, her callous words has dampened his mood and caused Charles to lose his erection. She unzips his pants to find a soft dick. No matter how much she strokes it, it only hardens slightly before going limp again, much to her annoyance. Blair growls angrily as she tries to pump him to get him stiff and ready to fuck her, but it does not work. It is pissing her off a lot and she can hardly hide her displeasure, about to make things even worse than they already are, I'd that is possible after saying something like what she just said to him.

"What's the matter with you? I'm offering to let you fuck my ass and you can't get it up?" Blair yells at the boy, having snapped after five minutes of failing to produce an erection. "Are you like a faggot or something?" The moment she said this she realizes that she just messed up for the second time in a period of minutes. "Baby, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean it." Too late for that now though, as Charles rushes out of the house, a few drops of tears rolling down his cheeks in humiliation.