Three Entitled Girls Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blair groans as she realizes just how badly she messed up. She thinks about running after him to apologize but then figures that it might not do much good to do so right now, given how fragile he is at the present moment. Instead, the girl decides she is going to go talk to Anna and ask her for some advice. Anna will be able to help her figure out the best course of action, she thinks as she drives over to the other girl's mansion. Her mind is a whirlwind of ideas about how to prevent the fiasco from becoming a bigger clusterfuck, even more than it already is.

"I really, really need your advice, Anna. I fucked up massively today," she says as soon as she's on a beanbag couch in her friend's bedroom, Anna having some coffee. Eric is not there today, out picking a new bed after Anna broke it. "Please, you've gotta help me out. You can call me an asshole later if you want to but you've got to help me first." Anna frowns at this. Blair must have done something atrocious for her to be this worried. She doesn't like where this thing is going at all.

"Go on, then. Tell me what it's all about. Did you get into an argument with Charles?" Anna questions her. She notices how Blair stiffens at this part. "What did you say to him? Tell me. Don't lie. I can't help you if you don't tell me the truth." Blair fidgets around nervously from her seat as her friend peers into her eyes, beckoning her to confide. It is shocking to see her be so nervous. This is very different from the Blair she has always known since the two were children.

"When we were making out, I got turned on and told Charles to fuck my ass," Blair starts. Anna rolls her eyes at this, knowing how much of an anal whore her friend is. "The thing is, he wanted to go get some lubricant from Walmarts. I was impatient and asked him to just fuck me dry, and told him that I've had much bigger cocks in my ass, so it wouldn't hurt at all." Now Anna is watching her friend in shock, not knowing what to say. This is far worse than anything she could have possibly imagined. There is going to be no easy way out from this mess.

"Why would you even say that? Did it never occur to you that he might get upset about it? You really did mess things up," Anna cries out at her friend, shaking her head incredulously. She tries to come up with ideas in her mind about what Blair could say or do to make things better but couldn't find any. That is how fucked up the whole situation is. She can't even begin to think about what would help. It seems so hopeless as she struggles to figure out what suggestion she could give.

"That's not even the worst part. The worst part came right after that," Blair mutters, making Anna's eyes go wide. She truly did not think it could get any worse than what she has already heard. "No, the worst part was when he lost his erection. After I couldn't get him hard again, I snapped. I called him a faggot for not being hard when I told him I'd let him fuck my ass." Anna stares at Blair in horror as she listens to this recollection. This is truly, deeply fucked up. It might just be messed up beyond all hopes of repair.

"That is just ridiculous! I honestly don't know whether I should help you or not," Anna grumbles, not wanting to have to sit here and listen to more of her friend's troubles. "Well, I suppose you can tell him that the bigger dicks were too big and made it painful rather than pleasurable. Say that his is the right size for you." Blair quickly thanks her for the nugget of wisdom and leaves the place, going back to her own home.

She considers what Anna said to her, knowing it to be the best thing that she can do. Hopefully Charles will believe her. Blair can't lose him. He means too much to the brunette cheerleader. The girl calls him and begs him to come over so they could talk, and he agrees. The fact that he isn't angry bodes well for her, since she only has to deal with sadness, which would be much easier. No need to worry about outbursts or anything of that kind.

"Baby, please give me a chance to say me piece," she begins once he's arrived. "Yes, I've had bigger guys fucking my ass, but they were actually too big. It didn't feel very good with them. In fact, it was terrible. It always hurt. Your dick is just the perfect size for me, baby. Please, believe me." Charles takes one look at her, before smiling and throwing himself in her arms with a bright smile on her face.

Minutes later, he is spreading her large asscheeks apart, applying a generous amount of lubricant to her asshole. He shyly pokes through the sphincter with the tip of his cock, entering the anus. Feeling the orifice expand slightly to accommodate his tool before it constricts around the shaft, he cries out in shock at how good her ass feels.

"That's it, my love. Fuck my ass hard. I want to feel you cumming in my ass, Charles," she orders nastily, causing him to gasp before starting to move. He thrusts tentatively, wanting to take things slow, but she rams her buttocks backward, sucking his cock with her shithole, clenching it around his member. Her ass cruelly squeezes the poor boy's dick, defiling Charles as he obeys Blair by fucking her the way she deserves. Finally the boy I love is fucking my ass, Blair thinks to herself happily.

It only lasts five minutes before Charles screams and starts unloading cum in Blair's greedy ass, never having had anything like this before. He cries out loudly as his penis throbs and sprays semen into her waiting ass, filling it up with bucket loads of cum. The force of the orgasm leaves him very shaken and he collapses on the bed next to her.

"I love you, Charles," Blair tells him.

"I love you too," he answers shyly.

Author's Note : So, please let me know how you feel about this part.