All Comments on 'Three Fathers'

by RelentlessOnanism

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You had me at golden shower (in the tags)

I love your style, adore all of your stories, thanks for writing wet stories for us, Nobody writes wet stories here. Bro-sis & mom-son wet stories will be hot too. Thanks again, love you

@Jess19

secretobsession1857secretobsession1857over 3 years ago
Best Ever

The best story ever, I like how you told the story and the way it all flowed together and how she felt about her life and choices along the way. She did end up where she needed to be and happy with how it ended. I don't think there is a stronger or deeper love than a Daddy and daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
qq

Sick motherfuckers like you have to bring piss in to the story. No one wants to read that shit in an incest story. Fuck Off - 2 stars

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 3 years ago

Very well written story. A little upsetting at times but once I started I couldn't put it down. Guess I am not into the dominant submissive stuff but you carried this one off well. Had my interest all the way.

5 stars

Cheers

SAGE

Kenya46402Kenya46402over 3 years ago
Great

Best story man I was into it great job

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I enjoyed the piss!

I thought this had something for every deviant. I love the incest fan that is outraged by a golden shower gangbang. Well written, good character development.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was pure trailer park trash, especially with Nick

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601about 1 year ago

That was rough - no, it was relentless. While DD/LG is one of my kinks (biological or role play) not into the brutality. I almost gave up but it was Georgia’s commitment to the depravity that made it bearable - and eventually quite hot.

Additionally, the story was excellently structured. The incremental repetition of the intros to each segment were brilliant.

Your attempt at an American narrative voice was fairly convincing, but for your “-our” spellings and relentless use of “proper” as an adverb showed your Limey soul. NO Yank does that, particularly the lower/working class characters here.

You’re not a faint hearted writer, are you?

black75black753 months ago

Wow! Is ANY of this actually true?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRelentlessOnanism@RelentlessOnanism
***UPDATE, 8/1/24*** I have a story I was writing that has stalled a bit, and I’m going to try and resuscitate it at some point, but there's no timeframe on that. When I have more to tell you, I will. *** If you want to get in touch, email me at: relentless.onanism@hotmail....