Three Friends and a Cuckold

Story Info
Two Men Compete For The Control Of One Woman.
7.1k words
3.67
8.4k
7
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Three Friends And A Cuckhold12-11-19

By jnebegood

Larry was the Black Cuckhold among the three friends. Ackley was the White, female whore of the trio and Evian was the White intellectual of the group.

The trio had come to terms with each other after Evian had wanted to spice up his long-term fizzling whore-spin with Ackley as their affair was losing its luster. Evian had been fucking Ackley on a continuous basis for the past seven years and he felt that their relationship needed an exciting spark to satisfy Ackley's insatiable sexual appetite as well as his own freakish libido.

What the arrangement was would be to have Ackley go onto the Internet to find herself a new lover to bring into the relationship with she and Evian. Acting obediently upon Evian's direction she immediately took out a 'Prime Time' dating site membership and proceeded to snare Larry who himself was looking for a White female, sexual glutton to satisfy his humongous sexual libido.

The new interracial couple of Larry and Ackley dotted On-Line with each other in the initial phase of their courtship and then began feeling each other out as far as whether their new hook-up might have the appropriate sexual chemistry to pull off a new sizzling hot romance.

The two interracial sexual perverts arranged to stage their first 'face-to-face' meeting at the closest Cracker Barrel restaurant which was situated between their two residences. At the luncheon Larry brought a pad & pencil to jot down the significant insights which he might discover with this talkative and bouncy new pale, White, sexual connoisseur.

Between the appetizers and the entries at the restaurant, both parties inquired of the other guest's preferences, proclivities and their individual sexual fetish. Ackley spoke about her desires to be dominated by a male master and how she was looking for a partner who could please her continuously in the bedroom by giving her multiple orgasms during intercourse.

Larry was more reserved, saving his energies for spying out Ackley's physical dimensions, her body characteristics and her obvious measurement statistics. He wrote on his personal paperwork that Ackley had an abnormally big ass, with a set of plump, round, voluptuous tits.

Concluding their first meeting Larry postured himself as the gentleman by picking up the luncheon expenses and gestured to Ackley that as the lady amongst the pair she should walk out in front, as the couple proceeded to the restaurant's check-out payment cashier. Unbeknownst to the lady, Larry was coyly staring from behind at Ackley's physique as she stood and walked away from their table in front of him towards the cashier's register.

Larry was stunned to observe that Ackley possessed two large basketball-sized ass-cheeks on her hips and that her buttocks danced and bounced alternatively in the skin-tight skirt that she was wearing with every step that she took. His mouth nearly flopped wide open, in the presence of the afternoon luncheon crowd as he watched Ackley sashay across the room.

Without giving away his thoughts by commenting too loud, Larry murmured to himself that he had never fucked a woman who was built as provocatively as Ackley. He thereby pledged to himself that he must get inside of her panties to discover how her two basketballs were arranged and jiggled so buoyantly at the top of her hips and at the base of her rear end.

Maintaining personal contact with each after their introductory luncheon, the eager and curious pair scheduled to have their first date at Larry's small apartment on the upcoming rainy and dreary Friday evening of the next weekend. The plan was for Larry to cook a special meal for the Chocolate & Vanilla couple and Ackley would be responsible for bringing the alcoholic libation which she would pick-up on her way to her new male suitor's residence.

Having prepared the couple's first romantic meal, Larry spared no effort in straightening up his bachelor pad and getting everything in precise order in attempting to make the best possible first impression. The only uncertainty for the upcoming connection was whether he would present himself as the traditional, respectful gentleman or proceed to introduce Ackley to the racy, sexy, carnal lifestyle which Larry had always cultivated.

All through that particular day proceeding Ackley's imminent arrival Larry struggled mentally with the two different approaches which were available to him in starting this relationship with his new White prospect. One minute he thought, "yeah, I'll be courteous and congenial." Then the very next minute his mind would switch back to surprising Ackley immediately when she ultimately arrived.

This nerve-racking doubt twisted and turned Larry's head so much so that on the appointed day that Ackley was scheduled to arrive at his apartment he thought that he himself had become a 'Jekyll & Hyde' type personality. Until, in his doubt-charged confusion, Larry's doorbell rang and as he peered out of the window of his 2nd story apartment, he could see down on the street that Ackley had arrived.

Slinging off his cooking apron, Larry looked across his apartment one last time to ensure that everything was in its correct order before he nervously pressed the visitor entrance button to unlock his downstairs front door and allow Ackley to come upstairs. Smearing his lips with a cherry flavored lip balm which he liked to use on all first-time kissing opportunities, Larry stepped back to allow the door to swing wide open as Ackley reached the top stair to his apartment door.

Larry was surprised to see that Ackley was carrying a silver platter full of chocolate covered strawberries along with the Champagne libation which she had purchased on her drive as she stepped inside Larry's apartment. Once inside he took possession of the gifts and helped her out of her coat.

Immediately Ackley started chattering about the attractiveness of Larry's apartment and the smell of the appetizing meal that he had prepared for the first-time admirers. Spontaneously, after resting Ackley's coat on a nearby chair, Larry stepped directly in front of his female guest and placed his index finger upon her talkative lips and instantly directed her to "SHUSH!"

Never breaking direct eye-contact with his female victim, who had stumbled into his web, Larry quickly began unbuttoning the top buttons to Ackley's blouse and flung open her garment to reveal her astonishingly large titties and the pale, White globes that were encased within her red satin brassiere. Not hesitating to explain his very provocative actions nor to allow his started guest the opportunity to question him, Larry proceeded from her breasts to the process of unbuttoning Ackley's pleated skirt.

At this point he unsnapped her dress and simply stepped backwards to allow her unharnessed lower garment to drop innocently to the floor revealing a red, silky thong panty set which perfectly matched her still clasped bra.

Staring wide-eyed, and shocked like a deer in headlights, Ackley could only sigh as Larry deftly released her strapped bra and thrust his thumbs around her thong and slid them off of her naked ass cheeks and down to her ankles. The White female guest visitor was now standing completely naked in front of her Black male DOM!

Wasting no time in executing his full and complete control over his new submissive sex slave, Larry simply pushed Ackley downwards at her shoulders and she obediently crouched down onto her knees where he grasped his limp, Black, hunk of hanging howitzer and told her to, "SUCK IT!" Which she compliantly obliged and took Larry's eight inches of thick, fat, mushroom-shaped dick-head into her mouth and began to suck, lick, mouth, nibble and swallow in and out of her slobbering, slippery, drooling oral cavity until it began to steadily rise, swell and grow fatter and more erect.

Aggressively Larry grabbed Ackley's head and pumped her face, lips and tongue down onto his hardening cock and called out to her, "SUCK BITCH, SUCK!" This triggered an intensity and eagerness in Ackley which caused her to clamp her two hands around Larry's muscular, sculpted, shiny Black buttocks and to squeeze and massage his ass as she hastened the pace of her inhaling of his deep-throating cock in and out of the depths of her excited esophagus!

The pace, rhythm, and depth of his glistening Black cock, going up and down inside of Ackley's throat caused Larry's knees to buckle from the heaven's glow of joy that she was bringing to his expanding, throbbing penis! Steadying himself by grabbing the doorway threshold, Larry reluctantly pushed Ackley's succulent lips off of his peppered penis and stepped backwards as his swollen cock popped out from down inside of her sucking stomach and he stumbled backwards and pointed his cum-slathered fingers back into the latter direction of his apartment towards his bedroom.

Dutifully following the directions of her Master Ackley sauntered submissively back to Larry's bedroom as he bent her forward onto his bed and prepared to mount her in the doggie-style position for his first ride of her pale, White, caboose in his apartment and under his dominating direction. He mounted her big, pale, White ass and slid his monster, Black pole of nearly one linear foot up into the crevice of her pink, wet, succulent pussy to begin the process of breaking his new conquest in for his long, steady fuck-fest.

Ackley was a plump, five foot eight inch alabaster, White, specimen with blonde hair and thick, full, thighs, hips, ass and cunt. She had proportionate sized tits for her weight and height, with stubby, stumpy, strawberry-pink nipples which stood stout as pencil erasers from her excited breasts which bounced and swayed as Larry repeatedly slammed his fat, swollen, Black cock deeper and deeper up into her suction cup of a pussy.

On this quiet, warm, Summer's night the sound of Larry's muscular pelvic girdle slapping up against Ackley's plump, bulbous, White, ass-cheeks as he pummeled that juicy pussy was the only significant sound to be heard in that back bedroom as the two sex freaks moaned and sighed to the rhythms of naked skin bumping and banging together in heat. After intensifying his speed and pace of plunging deeper and deeper into that hot, wet, pink, pussy the quiet of the back room was pierced with Ackley's guttural groan as her first orgasm of the night arose and bellowed across the width of Larry's bedroom walls and down his hallway and back to the front end of the apartment where the carnal couple had originated their oral copulation earlier in that evening.

Milking all of her pussy juices out of her cunt with his long, serrated, veiny, jet-Black, Dick-shaft, Larry next proceeded to slap Ackley's jovial, bouncing, ass-cheeks and pushed her down on his bed and grabbed both of her naked ankles and pulled her feet sky-high pointing towards the ceiling so that he could eagerly mount that sloppy, wet pussy in his favorite Missionary position which allowed him to stare deeply into her glistening Blue eyes as he plunged himself directly down the middle of her sex pot into the deepest portions of her cervix! Her eyes rolled backwards into her skull as Larry's elongated penis stretched, and slurped and surged deeper and deeper into Ackley's inviting, pulsating pussy.

The couple locked into a mechanical process of fucking, hugging, kissing, bouncing and riding upon each other as Larry kicked his pumping of Ackley's pussy into overdrive. This Black, African, Mandingo was on a sexually obsessed mission to bring his newly captivated sex whore into orgasmic ecstasy as he stared deeper into her Blue eyes and plunged deeper still into her sucking, squeezing, grasping, pink, glutinous, pussy.

Humping, and thrusting and stretching and extending his fat, stumpy, mushroom-headed cock into his partner's inviting, greedy, and mucous-filled love pit, Larry caught his 2nd-wind with each sigh, chortle, and moan which floated out of Ackley's enflamed loins. The high-pitched sucking of air and yodeling of arousal on her part only spurred Larry to thrust and drive his stiff, hardened, pecker to maximum depths.

Noticing when Ackley's chest promptly deflated as she slumped backwards onto the bed, Larry knew instinctively that he had achieved his objective in bringing his bedmate to her 2nd orgasm of the evening. Pulling his slippery, love-juice soaked hammer-head from out of her tingling womb, Larry too rolled over on his back at the cessation of his plunging to catch his wind and physical bearing.

It was at this point that the passionate pair made small-talk conversation and shared an affectionate embrace while Larry slid his head down between Ackley's exhausted, plump, thick, thighs to attempt to re-awaken her sensibilities by slipping his bald, shiny, Black, face and pink tongue amidst her glistening, gooey, wet pussy to lick and suck her dry with his large, thick, Negroid lips.

Recognizing that her Black lover was preparing to take her on yet another emotional rollercoaster, Ackley receptively laid her head backwards on his fluffy pillows and lifted her knees towards the ceiling to allow his head, face and lips to position themselves in the deepest crevice of her "Y". She oozed out a seductive sigh of excitement as soon as she felt his warm, wet, tongue enter into the molten lava of her soft, gooey, pussy.

The White, female, seductress drew her knees up higher and nearer to her body as she physically adjusted her position to more effectively allow her love-nest to become exposed to the lapping strokes of Larry's fat, flapping and penetrating oral flesh.

As soon as her love partner brought his flapping, stroking, licking tongue up to meet her swelling and excited clitoris a totally different physical sensation took over the submissive sex slave's body as Ashley's whole face lit up with exhilaration and enthusiasm!

Her sky blue eyes bounced around and began to roll inside the sockets of her head as the excitement, arousal and satisfaction began to kick into the deepest regions of her feminine womb and its screaming nerve endings. She lifted her hips off of the mattress to allow her lover to plunge his hungry, slovering, succulent tongue deeper and deeper into her love pit.

Larry immediately fixed his dark brown eagle eyes onto Ashley's crystal blue rolling eyes and the pair subsequently locked their gazes with each other as Larry synchronized his licking, and lapping tongue with Ashley's moaning, walling, arousal of oral gratification.

The whimpering, sizzling and groaning of Ashley's escalation rose and rose with each stroke of the suctioning tongue inside of her sopping wet pussy and all over her swollen clitoris. Her breathing increased and even sped up as Larry sucked and sucked inside her pussy as she became a wheezing, inhaling, air-bag as she grew closer and closer to her climax and her ultimate orgasm!

Sensing that he had his BDSM specimen right where he wanted her Larry throttled up the speed of his lapping and licking to accelerate Ackley's eruption! For her part the pale, White, alabaster visitor grabbed and squeezed the bouncing, bucking mattress to stabilize her own rocking and gyrating as her pussy was being assaulted by Larry's feverish licking.

The suckfest was rising to a crescendo as Ackley began a slow, but distinctive moaning which rose from the tips of her pretty pink polished toe nails, to the nub of her fat, swollen, and throbbing clitoris. Her head slumped backwards as she gave off a primal, guttural, scream as her pussy erupted into a volcano of spits, and spurts of feminine ejaculate which flew mid-air up and out of her pulsating, twitching, twat right onto the face, mouth, lips and chin of her laboring, plunging, and energetic lover.

Exhausted, the Chocolate & Vanilla pair, fell backwards onto the mattress with each gasping and sucking and breathing in as much pure, clear oxygen as their drained orifices could inhale. Not to be viewed as a mere mortal, Larry, resumed his assault upon his submissive, sado-masochistic victim after he had resuscitated his energies and continued his evening of pleasure, sexual gratification, enjoyment and degradation until he had wrung no less than ten (10) consecutive and draining orgasms from his first time visitor before he allowed her to be released from his man cave of an apartment and back to her regular digs in the safe confines of the sanitized suburbs.

Later that weekend Ackley received a cell phone call from her seven-year male dominant partner Evian inquiring as to how the encounter with Larry had gone earlier the previous few days. She obediently reported that when she had her first date with Larry he had seized upon her immediately, stripped her naked and fucked like crazy all night long.

She told her sexual master that Larry had put her through every conceivable sexual position in the book of KAMA SUTRA and had drained her physically after he was finished! She told her sexual Dominator that she felt that Larry would be a good candidate to bring into their worn-down intimate relationship.

Hearing this Evian hatched a plan to get the long-time sex addicts a brand-new sexual partner! His plan involved arranging with his sexual accomplice, Ackley, to crash the party the next time that Larry and she had a sexual tryst.

Evian told Ackley that she should invite Larry to come to her home the subsequent weekend and that he, her Love Doctor, would spring out from among the shadows to introduce and initiate a new sexual three-way upon the unsuspecting Black, Mandingo-type stud!

Following her directions obediently Ackley invited her new Black lover to visit her home the following weekend. The pretense for the meeting was the promise of another steamy, robust, scandalous sexual festival of loving, fucking, freaky antics and submissive frolicking.

Arriving early on Friday night Larry strode up to Ackley's residence in the conservative, White, suburbs of middle America smartly dressed with a bottle of fruity sangria and a handful of flowers to present to his new "Baby Love". Bouncing up to her front door Ackley invited her newest sex master into her home out in the countryside.

After dispensing with the social niceties Larry got right down to the business at hand by commanding Ackley to pull off all of her clothes in her home's doorway and getting down on her knees and immediately giving him the oral gratification that he hadn't received all week long. Additionally, he wanted his meek mistress to stick her unlubricated index finger as far up his aerated ass-hole as possible during her sucking of his cock to promote his rapid and spontaneous erection.

Once down on her bare, naked kneecaps Larry proceeded to drag his sexual slave into the foyer of her diningroom where he begin to slap Ackley's face from side to side as she attempted to maintain a grip on his enlarging penis in the jowls of her inner mouth. The physical assault on her mouth, lips and cheeks caused the submissive Domme to have to clamp down on Larry's large cock-spear to maintain her oral grip as she struggled to sustain the effort to jerk-off her visitor as he was commanding her to do.

Fully clothed as he barked out instructions for exactly how he wanted his passive captive to perform his servicing Larry towered over his dutiful pawn with arrogance and contempt. He shouted out for her to lick and suck his dangling, swinging, firm testicles and to squeeze his plump and bulbous ass-cheeks as she tried to swallow his ever-growing cock-bone down her long, bottom-less esophagus.

Palming his large, muscular, Black hands around the backside of Ackley's bouncing and pumping skull, Larry alternately pulled and extracted her juicy, succulent mouth down onto and up off of his slippery, wet, near foot-long glistening piston-like ram-rod. All the while he was cheering her onto a precision perfect suction of all of his pre-cum and erotic drool which was slithering out of his searing hot cock-head and down her devoted gums and pink suck-hole.