Three Friends and a Cuckold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The more frenzied the action got the more busy the two men became trying to position themselves as comfortably as they could between the front-end and the back-end of the dominated slut who was trapped between the two aggressors. The action intensified as Larry steadily backed up in the bed to allow Evian to wrestle himself face-front towards the entrance to Ackley's cunt until she was in the middle between the two tag-team members with Evian licking and lapping at her pussy in the three-some, and Larry poking and stretching to thrust his swollen penis up between her glorious ass-cheeks.

All of the moisture and wetness from Ackley's pussy supplied both gentleman with an abundant amount of liquid to lubricate both their tongues and manpoles. A sufficient supply of wetness was present for Evian to flap his tongue so aggressively as to make Ackley thrust her hips forward to attempt to get as much of Evian's tongue up inside her womb to possibly reach her cervix.

Ackley's forward thrusting of her hips caused Larry to come up short in attempting to get the full extension of his eight-inch cock into the fullness of her ripe, tight, ass-hole as he was dreaming and wishing that he would be able to enjoy some anal sex. While straining and extending his hips as hard and far up into Ackley's rear-end as he possibly could, Larry felt his penis slip and slide down her pelvis and straight into the stretched, wide-open mouth of Evian and down his throat.

Thinking that he had reached the wettest, slippery-most, warm portion of Ackley's ass-hole Larry instinctively thrust his hips harder, and stronger and more firm into the open orifice that he had gotten his eager and excited dick thrust into.

Pulling his arms around Ackley's waist Larry grabbed the back of Evian's head and pulled his White partner's skull harder and tighter towards the Black man's penis to secure its implantation.

With his grasp and grab onto Evian's skull secure, between Ackley's waist and hips, Larry began to thrust his dick deeper and deeper down Evian's throat not realizing that he was barrowing into a man's mouth and not into a woman's ass-hole!

Not hearing Evian gag as Larry continuously thrusted his veiny, bulbous, mushroomed-shaped rod down into the White male's throat, he hastened his pace and sped up his pummeling as he sensed that he was coming to an orgasm. Pumping and pumping as fast as his hips and muscular thighs would allow his pistons to accelerate, Larry only realized as he reached his climax that his cock was all of the way down Evian's throat when the White male partner began pushing up from between Ackley's thighs but it was too late as Larry used his free swinging right hand and slapped Evian with all of his might across the White male's face to get him to stop resisting and to lay back and compliantly suck and swallow off all of Larry's ejaculate until the Black man had pumped all of his jizzim down Evian's throat!

Reeling back from the release of all of his pent-up desire, Larry pulled out his dick from down inside the throat of Evian and promptly said, "From Now On You Will Be My Cock's Suction Cup and I Will Be The Bull DOM of this THREE-WAY!"