Three Friends and a Cuckold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slapping Ackley's pale, White face one last time before he exploded from excessive excitement, arousal and expectation down her throat, Larry assertively pushed his compliant servant partner backwards down onto a fur fluffed rug on her diningroom floor. From here he barked out the command to the passive peasant whench to "Spread E'm!"

As if on cue to a feast at a meal of the Knights of the Round Table, Larry pounced down on Ackley and commanded her to guide his spear down into her tunnel of carnal satisfaction and erotic release. This lead her to take both of her hands and to grab a hold onto and to clutch Larry's fat and swollen man-pole and to shove it down into the inferno lips of her vaginal embrace and whorish servicing.

Spontaneously the couple began a fucking rhythm which settled the lustful pair down and soothed their stress levels and tensions. Ackley automatically swung her long, pale, but shapely thighs around Larry's strong, hefty chest and middle-waist and locked her ankles together at the base of his shiny, muscular, Black buttocks as he pummeled his cock into the deepest regions of her sopping wet pussy.

Larry was a six-foot inch physical specimen with long, firm, tight legs and a round, plump mid-section with strong, rippled forearms, and thick, muscled biceps with a sturdy, rounded set of stout collarbones. He instantly slipped his long, dark chocolate, athletic frame snugly down in between the "Y" of Ackley's luscious, soft, White, fleshy, alabaster, physical cushion and relished the comforting action of fucking the beautiful whore that he was cultivating for continuous copulation.

Larry's humongous ego caused him to indulge himself in his 'Johnny-Long-Stroke' technique of fucking Ackley that warm and cozy evening in her residential, wood-floor, entranceway. Gearing back and stroking the full length of Ackley's cavernous, deep, gaping, pussy with his 8'inch long, muscle-thick, bulbous and veiny cock, Larry began to tease his sexual plaything and to heighten her excitement by letting her feel every inch of his stimulating instrument as it slowly slid into her womb and then was purposefully pulled out against all of the bumps, and veins and ridges in his dick-shaft intensifying the friction against her vaginal nerve-endings.

Ackley could feel every centimeter of his penis' rough skin-tissue inside of her pussy's membrane, particularly from Larry's abnormally stout and pronounced mushroom-shaped dick-head. She perked up with arousal every time that he plunged his fat cock-head teasingly down against her expectant clitoris stem until he reached the back-side walls of her spongy cervix!

Slower and slower with each deep tantalizing stroke Larry was coaxing out Ackley's arousal more and more each time. Locking his eagle eyes on her rolling pupils he intensified his penetration to the pace of her moans and groans of gratification bringing her closer and closer to her conclusion in the middle of the fur-cushioned flooring that she was absorbing this fucking in.

The room was silent to every noise except for the slurping and suctioning sound of Larry's swollen, plunging penis forcing its way into the slippery, lubricated, wetness of a passionate pussy. The moans and sighs and heavy breathing of Ackley's physical presence was the only response to Larry's continual and constant drubbing.

And then piercing the quiet of the erotic moment of the two fucking nymphs a loud cough could be heard coming from the furtherest corner of Ackley's ornate diningroom chamber, as the appearance of Evian Markus emerged into the sex charged fragrance of the fuckfest and he shamelessly stood from his chair and introduced himself as a third-member interested in physically joining the party!

Shocked and stunned by the emergence of the tall, White, muscular party-crasher, Larry instinctively rose from down between Ackley's curvaceous thighs and pulled his long, drooling, Black, cock-pipe out from inside her wet, soaked, womb. Standing between the new, Male, sexual interloper, and the woman whom he was just plunging for orgasmic gratification, Larry demanded to know from Ackley who was this third, mysterious, and sexually-hungry participant???

But before she could respond Evian, a six-foot, two-inch tall, distinctively built, well-dressed, youngish, blonde-haired, Caucasian, pussy-chaser thrust his personality into the discussion. He explained to Larry that it was he, the seven-year lover of Ackley, who had arranged for a new Black, sexual partner to be brought into their Dominant-Submissive obsession.

Evian explained that Ackley herself had selected Larry from among the dozens of other Black aspirants for her affections because of his humongous sexual appetite and because of his ability to extend his own immediate gratification for the needs of his sexual slave.

He told Larry that his capacity to prolong his erection and to give Ackley five, seven, nine, ten, orgasms in one encounter was magnificent! That he had stolen her heart that first night that he fucked her after stripping her off butt-ass naked at his Apartment's front door when she visited his place.

For his part Larry, the Black plumber of the threesome, thanked Evian profusely for allowing him to enjoy and to satisfy the gorgeous, pale, White sexual whore who was now lying in the middle of her diningroom floor in the prone position with her pussy juices oozing out and down onto her fluffy, fur carpeting. He told Evian that it was indeed his privilege to share such a sweet piece of wet, White pussy and that he was looking forward to performing as a Wrestling Tag-Team in switching back & forth, man-to-man in the copulation of Ackley's compulsive nymphomania.

In fact it was Larry, the fully-dressed, cock-sure, nearly foot-long stud master who was the oldest of the trio who suggested that they all go upstairs to Ackley's main bedroom and kick-off the beginning of their new three-way interracial orgy as a testament to the brilliance of Evian's plan to create a totally distinctive fucking dynamic. Obliging the suggestion made by the stout, Black, long-lasting marathon fucker, Ackley was the first to get up and lead the column of three up her second-floor staircase, followed by the clean-shaven and still dangling Larry, who was shadowed behind by the taller Evian, who was the creative Lothario of the triangle.

Arriving upstairs the triumvirate switched positions with Ackley unbuckling Evian's belt and trousers and releasing his long, White, stallion while Larry placed his stud penis back in harness and took a seat at the closest bedroom chair to observe the proceedings. From his vantage point Larry watched as Ackley's pale, White, voluptuousness scooted across her big, broad bed and began stroking Evian's muscular, toned ass and seizing his ten-inch penis between her teeth as she prepared to stimulate him to full throttle.

Ackley brought her sea blue colored eyes up to hypnotically lock-in with Evian's as she began a slow, rhythmic sucking, and stroking and licking of his growing, fattening, swelling cock. Unbuttoning his outer Dress-shirt, and sheading his T-Shirt Evian now stood completely naked in the massive, cavernous bedroom which contained three conniving sex geeks bent on achieving lust, carnal knowledge and orgasm.

Before she had expended a few minutes of oral stimulation Evian had pushed Ackley backwards on her soft, springy mattress and he had grabbed his huge, striated, blood-swollen, White, meat-pipe and was jamming it straight at the gapping gateway to her deep and succulent pussy. Responding as if on cue, Ackley rolled backwards onto her spine and bowed her thighs, legs and feet into a neatly curved window of allowance and submission.

Within a heartbeat Larry observed the quick transition that the vanilla pair had changed into as Evian struggled to squeeze his too-fat, too-thick, and too-long penis into the tight crevice of Ackley's clinging, suctioning wop. In no time the seriousness of vaginal negotiations in the downstairs living area had turned into a passionate fucking exhibition in the upstairs bedroom with Evian commencing the festivities and Larry taking the first, back-seat pause to observe and ogle the middle-aged, alabaster, White pair copulate.

Squeezing and pushing and thrusting his man-pole as forcefully as he possibly could against the pink, wet, plump and hungry cunt of Ackley, Evian eventually was able to plunge a couple of inches of his extra-large penis deep inside the female cavern of his long-term lover. Not suffering to resist the pain and discomfort of a too big penis trying to stuff itself into an eager, welcoming but too tight pussy, Ackley maintained a laser stare into the eyes of her acknowledged master seeking to discover when his cock might force its way ultimately into the deeper joys of sexual intercourse.

As he sought to implant his masculinity into the womb of his regular concubine Evian was constantly and continually kissing, and licking and sucking on Ackley's face, lips, neck and upper breasts. His aim was to get his sexual appendage relaxed and comfortable so that she would release her vaginal muscles and allow his 10'inch cock to naturally slide and slip into the vortex of her twat.

While he kissed and sucked and licked to pave the way for his slippage she rocked and rolled and ground her pelvic girdle against his monster-like cock seeking to find the proper angle or trajectory to ease her Master DOM up into her greedy, suctioning, vacuuming cunt. They both were tremendously noisy in the quiet bedroom of the conservative suburbs but none of their physical antics were lost on Larry as his lips drooled and salivated over the sight of the two humping contortionists performing their acrobatics directly under his nose.

In fact as the entertaining showcase continued and became more intense and passionate, Larry got up out of his distant chair and moved substantially closer to the action in the bedroom and within touching range of the two protagonists. Vicariously mirroring the motions and sexual actions of the two sex fiends Larry found himself touching and fondling and caressing the feminine sex organs of a hypnotized Ackley.

First Larry found himself fondling, caressing and squeezing her heaving and bouncing fluffy, cushiony and soft alabaster tits and pink nipples. As he could hear Ackley's moans and sighs of joy and arousal Larry naturally ran his hands, fingers and wrists down to her leaking and drooling pussy where he grabbed and squeezed Evian's pistoling penis and attempted to assist its slippage into his wench's womb.

It was an extremely erotic sight to watch Ackley scooting and gyrating her hips to assist Evian's entry, while the White intellectual of the group sucked and kissed and licked on his submissive lover's upper extremities and as Larry alternately massaged, squeezed, stroked and aroused all of the erect body parts within his reach, doing his best to further the ultimate goal of sexual copulation.

After this roller-motion went on for several moments the loud slurping sound of "SLOOOP" could be heard in every corner of the bedroom as Evian's thick, stumpy, and veiny cock finally made its natural transition from frustrated outsider to deeply, intrusive insider in the crevice of Ackley's warm, wet and inviting cunt. And Ackley herself welcomed her lover's entrance into her tight, succulent drooling womb by circling her thick, plump, shapely thighs around Evian's trim, manly sculptured waist and relaxing herself for a long, rapturous fucking!

This intricate and intimate threesome took on the appearance of a smoothly functioning medical triage of sexual surgery as Evian dissected Ackley's pussy with his strong, stout, and blunt masculine penis as Larry paced around the two inter-locked patients looking for ways to arouse the operation by kissing Ackley's face, squeezing her hands and stroking Evian's cock as it stroked and pummeled and pistoled in and out of Ackley's suctioning cunt.

This circus went on for several erotically arousing moments with Larry intermittingly switching from cheerleader, instigator and third-legged pervert around the bedside to anxious, excited and aroused cock-hound squeezing and jerking and masturbating his own highly desirous, nearly foot-long, Black, pussy-plunger! He was beside himself with his eagerness and hunger to get back into the twat of the woman whom he had been interrupted from consummating his ejaculation with earlier.

Watching the long, thick, White, veiny cock of Evian pumping in & out of Ackley like an oil rig plunging for a gusher inside of her needy, greedy and siphoning cavern Larry was nearly overcome with impatience for his chance to finish what he himself had started only thirty minutes earlier in the downstairs diningroom floor. Gripping and massaging and tugging at both Evian and Ackley, Larry began to implore Evian to hurry and reach his conclusion and to exit the only piece of pussy that the two men had to share that night.

Larry's excitement rose as he could tell that Evian was hastening his pace of stroking and penetrating Ackley's warm, wet, honey-pot as the White male's arousal increased in intensity and yearning. The humping and prostrate and anxious trio became a symphony of harmonious love-making as Evian sped up the repetitions of his down-stroking and Ackley's moaning and chortling filled the air with her primordial chirpings.

Sensing that Evian was rising fast to his sexual conclusion Larry began to rock up and down on the balls of his feet cheering the White, male, dominant jockey to ride faster and faster inside his pale, alabaster whore to reach the ultimate eruption of orgasm. With his muscled arms flailing up and down Larry bounced on his toes and the Black Mandingo began slapping and stroking Evian's ass cheeks to stimulate his explosion.

Plunging deeper and deeper, faster and faster with every stroke into the sucking, suctioning, succulent pussy of Ackley Brooks the massive bedframe in the suburban whorehouse began to rock and bounce with every motion of the three-party gymnasts. As if characters in a Western RODEO, while Evian and Ackley bucked and rocked on the mattress, Larry performed like the bronco Clown cheering and encouraging the festivities.

As the pitch of sexual grinding increased by the moment the intensity of sexual gratification grew one moan after the other within the trio. Employing the "Johnny Long-Stroke" method of plunging his cock-head slowly into the deepest regions of Ackley's urgent cock-pool, Evian was teasing out an eruption which was becoming more explosive in its orgasmic capacity with each and every withdrawal of his mushroom-headed pipe-stem as it stroked the surface of her swollen clitoris with each retraction.

The higher and higher the intensity towards climax became the more evident the huffing and puffing could be heard as Evian drew closer and closer to ecstasy. This symphony of sound, motion and excitement all came to a crescendo when Evian could feel the warm, wet, jet-like spurts of female ejaculate squirting all over his penis as Ackley let out a loud, long, piercing screech as her orgasm burst from deep within the tensions of erotic anticipation as she tightened her vaginal grip around the pistoling penis of her masterful, White, male jockey who was milking every drop of her female discharge.

Synchronized to her squirting Evian himself began to feel the tingling sensation at the deepest bottom of his ball-sack as his masculine testosterone began bubbling up for an eruption. The more he stroked the full length of his ten-inch man-pole in and out of the depths of Ackley's soaking wet vaginal oasis the more Evian could feel the lost of his orgasmic control as the tingling in his nuts grew to a stampede and then to an all-out gallop to exit the long passageway from the testicles at his cock's base to a swimming merger with his sex slave's cunt-pool.

The final kick-start to the burst of baby-juice from Evian's anaconda-length hose to Ackley's vacuum-sucking womb came when Larry Brown hauled off and slapped Evian's athletic, pale, White ass-cheeks and spurred the explosion of a tremendous ocean of eruptions of molten hot ejaculate deep into her gobbling, milking, vaginal suction cup.

Startled into a pre-mature ejaculation, compared to when he would have liked to have released his strong, White, jets of sperm and semen into Ackley's hungry gobbling cunt, Evian could not restrain his eruption and proceeded to dump his entire red-hot load into her nutt-bucket. Spent and exhausted from his physical exertion, Evian naturally rolled off of the torso of his obedient, and eager slut to regain and recoup his energies.

Jumping excitedly at the opportunity to fill-in as the second Tag-Team member of the evening Larry immediately climbed up on top of Ackley's firm, White, pale, body and began to kiss her warm, moist and succulent lips and to smoothly stroke and palm her bare and shaven naked thighs, her plump, erect, breasts and her curvaceous, round, hips! As Larry proceeded to caress and fondle the limpness of Ackley's physique, she very slowly began to become more and more aroused by the Black man's foreplay and she involuntarily began to spread her silky, smooth thighs more widely open to allow him greater access to her glistening wet pussy lips and swelling, expanding, fat, clitoris.

All of this production was greatly assisted as Evian regained his composure from his collapse and began to stand at the foot of the bed and separate Ackley's bare feet as far apart from one another and to push them upwards towards her upper chest so that her cunt-lips formed an oval-shape and spread open as widely as possible. Noticing this Larry grabbed his excited, plumping peter and aimed it directly for the moistened oval gap which Evian had created by his spreading of Ackley's thighs widely apart and by cocking her pussy open with his physical manipulations.

Before you knew it Larry had thrust his long, leaking, drooling, and swelling, penis inside the depths of the welcoming confines of Ackley's nymphomaniac womb. Being aroused and excited by the performance of Evian moments earlier, Larry was primed to set a pace of pumping and thrusting and gliding in and out of the practiced pussy which escalated both the temperature and the aroma inside the upstairs bedroom as the Black & White lovers wrestled and jostled up and down on the absorbing mattress.

Becoming re-awokened by the frenzy of sexual energy being displayed directly in front of him, Evian came alive with renewal and the recollection of how good the pussy was that he had just recently smashed with his splashing semen. He lustfully joined into the uproarious fuck-fest that was robustly going on in Ackley's bedroom as the two men were turning the sensual festivities into sexual TRAIN running between the hostess' thighs.

With Evian's refreshed engagement Ackley recognized that she was in for a sexual marathon and hooked her long, pink thighs around Larry's heavening backside and locked them together at her ankles. She scrunched her waist forward into a nice comfortable incline and began to absorb Larry's pounding penis into her relaxed cock-swell.

The scene in the submissive whore's bedroom looked just like a dynamic duo's wrestling tag-team, penning an overwhelmed opponent on her back with her thighs thrust wide open and snug! The only thing that was pumping and pounding louder than the rumbling heart inside of Larry's chest was the rocking and bouncing bedframe as the Black man stroked Ackley's pussy as his White compatriot positioned her for the most delicious one-two fucking tag-team festival in suburbia.

As Larry continued to pummel Ackley as she lay sprawled on her back, the proceedings got really interesting when Evian slapped Larry on his bare, Black, ass and signaled for him to slide cross-sides onto the back of the pale, White, whench who the two men were proceeding to straddle. At this point Larry started attempting to fuck Ackley back between her ass-checks in the spooning position and Evian began crawling up upon the bed to nuzzle and stuff his face between her inner thighs attempting to suck and swallow the insides of her pussy.