Three Friends and a Purple Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just then Michele returned and took her seat on the floor as Suz was finishing. She reached up and the women again joined hands.

"Jake and I have been chatting about lesbians and other men and us. I've briefly told him of our thought of inviting a man..."

"I'll bet he thinks it's gonna to be him," Michele scoffed.

"I don't know, sweetie, we haven't gotten that far. Maybe you could ask him that question," Suz told her lover, as two faces turned to look directly at me.

I paused long enough to gather my thoughts.

"Like you two, last night was unique in my life. I've never been with two women before.

"As for the rest of it all, I guess I have two basic questions: what is this journey? and why are you interested in me?"

"Well, Jake, the answer to your first question is easy. Our journey is my life and Suz's life and the life of our mate, if we find one.

"The short answer to your second question is that we got lucky when we found you because we weren't looking for you; well, not you personally anyway at that time. The longer answer is a bit more complicated."

Suz took over, "We're serious about finding a mate. It's not been an easy search. We're extremely picky and truth be told, until last night, we hadn't even come close to finding the man we're seeking.

"Before we happened onto you, we thoroughly researched each man we thought of before we approached him. We rejected most of those for one reason or another without even meeting them. We did meet a few, but none seemed to be the right fit."

"Are you a science fiction fan, Jake?" Michele asked. Noting my affirmative nod and tentative, "Yes," she continued, "Did you ever read the second book of Isaac Asimov's Foundation trilogy?"

I paused for a moment recalling one of my favorites. Her reference actually was easy.

"Are you going to tell me I'm the Mule?" I laughed, while recalling Asimov's superhuman mutant whose abilities enabled him to read and alter peoples' minds to suit his own purposes.

"Hopefully an easier going mule than Asimov created," Michele laughed back.

Suz continued, "You see, Jake. We just happened upon you. Michele and I actually have a date to meet someone else for brunch tomorrow, but then you came along last night. Give credit to Michele. She saw you at the bar and motioned for me to say something to you. A minute later, after you shot me down, I understand that she nudged you back to me. From there, it was just raw chemistry."

"Jake, how long have you and I known each other?" Michele asked.

"Six or seven years, I think."

"That seems about right to me. In all those years, the only contact you and I ever had was your occasionally coming into the Swan, right?"

I nodded and Michele continued, "Well, sometimes you'd come in with a scowl on your face, but you've always been respectful to me and to all of the other people there, whether they're patrons or employees. That's a quality Suz and I both admire in a man. On top of that, you're a nice looking man. You appear to keep yourself in decent physical condition. I've never seen you drunk. You seem to be professionally successful. More importantly though, in the conversations I've had with you and I've overheard your having with others, you've shown yourself to be intelligent and insightful, with the dry sense of humor Suz and I both appreciate.

"Last night when you appeared out of the blue and sat down next to Suz, it struck me. The guy we'd been looking for has been sitting right here in front of me for years. Then you insulted Suz. I almost took your beer bottle and cracked you over the head with it. Instead, I decided to give you a second opportunity. To say you passed with flying colors is about as understated as could be."

Suz took over, "Jake, when you told me you liked first kisses and interesting sex, you scored serious points. You'd quite obviously been checking out my legs and my face rather than my breasts and that scored points as well. I have to admit, I'd been checking you out at the same time and I appreciated what I saw.

"I decided to get brazen. I've never done public sex; never in my life. It's just not a part of my makeup. But, after you apologized and I caught a few smiles from Michele, I figured, what the Hell. I'm going to start something and see where it leads. Is he for real or not about this interesting sex thing? Can he make a first kiss truly memorable?

"Both Michelle and I agree that you, um, rose to the occasion about as nicely as you possibly could have and answered both of those questions with resounding yeses."

Michele took over and continued, "And so, Jake, we decided to accompany you home and see what else we could learn about you. We learned that you're an excellent lover. Last night, you were creative and respectful. You handled both Suz and me easily, not that we're all that difficult.

"Moreover, you not only got through my little kink session, but you contributed to it and pushed me well past where I'd intended to go."

Suz spoke now, "So, here we are Jake. You know everything we know."

"Wow! I didn't expect to hear that story. I like these women. They know what they want; they're smart; they have ideas; they're beautiful; they're fun."

"I'm incredibly flattered by all of this. A wise person once told me there were four 'Ls' in any good relationship."

Two women suddenly chuckled at my gaff.

I turned my head ever so slightly, raised my eyebrows and lectured in as stern a voice as I could muster without laughing at myself, "No, lesbian is not one of them," Their smiles tightened as though they were school children attempting to hold back another laugh.

"Anyway, first comes lust; then like; then lifestyle; then love. I can tell you that my lusting you two is easy. Liking you is just as easy. I may be going out on a limb here, but the same seems true for each of you as to me. Those final two 'Ls' though, and especially the last one are daunting. It's way too early to even think about either lifestyle or love. So, I don't really have any answers, but I do have a suggestion.

I paused as their ears perked up, "Let's enjoy today and tomorrow. We can talk again Sunday evening if we still like each other then.

Two women smiled their consent to my suggestion.

"There's two problems right now though," I continued.

Two smiles turned into looks of concern.

"First, I haven't cum yet this morning and second, one of us is dressed quite inappropriately at the moment."

Suz and I simultaneously turned to stare directly at Michele.

Suz looked at me and suggested, "Do you think you could help her out of some of her clothes? Maybe as you do, an idea of how we can solve your first dilemma will flash into your man mind."

"You mean, like I helped her out of her thong last night?" I asked in return.

"Well, maybe a bit more than just that," Suz responded with a chuckle, as though she were withholding some secret kernel of knowledge.

I gave Michele a good up and down scan. Her straight, dark hair curled slightly as it fell past the middle of her back. She wore a suggestive cropped black tee, sans bra, announcing, "Nerdy girls make me hot." Her black jeans snuggled her hips and hugged her legs. Her navel unexpectedly was adorned with a silver ring to which were attached both Mars and Venus symbols. Her silver painted toes stuck out the ends of heeled and nicely strapped black sandals.

"Yeah, Jake. Come here. Strip me."

Still completely naked myself, I approached Michele and slid both hands across her cheeks and past each of her ears until my widely spread fingers made first contact with her hair. I tightened my fingers in her hair and spread my arms wide, fanning Michele's hair until it slid through my fingers and fell exactly back into place.

"It's like silk, Michele," I whispered just loud enough for Suz to hear as I looked into Michele's deep, brown eyes.

If I didn't know better, I'd say that Michele actually blushed.

I fanned her hair again and, for the second time, watched her hair fall, in slow motion, away from my grasp. I did it again and again and again, each time pulling Michele's hair from her head just a bit harder.

"That feels good, Jake," Michele purred with closed eyes.

My thumbs massaged her temples as I continued playing with her hair, tightening my fingers with each trip. Michele just stood before me, allowing a smile to grace her face.

Eventually, my hands left her hair and lightly made contact with each of Michele's cheeks. I leaned forward and softly kissed first one eye and then the other.

I scraped a finger tip slowly across rather full lips. She opened her mouth. I accepted her invitation and slid a finger into her. My spare hand found the back of her head and grasped enough hair that Michele knew I was in charge of her movements. I probed Michele's mouth with my finger. I touched the interior of her cheeks, the roof of her mouth, beneath her tongue, her teeth, her gums, everywhere I could reach. Before long, Michele grasped my wrist with both of her hands and began forcing my finger into her throat. Finger fellatio at its best. I added a second finger as she sucked and bit, while she pushed and pulled those fingers into and out of her mouth.

My cock quickly hardened and touched Michele's bare midriff. I wondered if she could feel it.

An impatient cough behind me brought me back to the present. I pulled my fingers from Michele's mouth.

Michele started to reach for the bottom of her shirt to pull it up over her head. I stopped her quickly, noticing two aroused nipples trying to poke through soft cotton.

"Michele, it looks like my hands in your hair and my fingers in your mouth got you all excited."

"How did you know? Are my nipples poking out? They tend to do that."

I reached behind Michele and pulled her chest to my face. My mouth found one hardened nipple and I softly bit into it. Michele jumped ever so slightly.

"Um, Jake. That feels good. It would feel better though if I didn't have this shirt on."

"Suz, come over here. Take a look at the condition of Michele's chest. You've got more experience with her than I. Do you think we should remove her shirt?"

"I'm not sure, Jake. Let me get my mouth in there next to yours. Maybe if we each chew on a nipple first with the shirt on and then with the shirt pulled up, we'll be able to figure out the answer to your question."

"Great idea, Suz."

Suz's mouth found the left side nipple. Mine found the right.

"Ready, Suz?"

"I am, Jake."

"Chew."

We did. Two mouths worked independently on two very hard nipples. It didn't take but a few seconds before Michele's hands found the backs of our heads and tried to pull us all the way inside her body. Michele contributed low, moaning sounds.

We both stopped, pulled our heads back and examined our mouths' work. There were two wet spots right atop Michele's nipples and yes, the nipples still were hard and trying to poke through the material of her shirt.

"Shall we just take it off, Suz?" I asked.

"No, I don't think so. At least not yet. Michele, pull that shirt up for us, please."

Michele did and Suz and I went back to work, this time on bare nipples. Michele's hands again found our heads and ground us into her chest. Our teeth worked over her nipples. For a small woman, her nipples were well developed, definitely more than a pencil eraser and with a nicely ridged texture at their slightly flattened apex. I couldn't resist kneading Michele's breast, if for no other purpose than to see how much I could force into my mouth. It wasn't particularly large, so pretty much the whole thing fit. Michele seemed to like what I was doing and Suz quickly did the same.

We took our time. It was playtime after all. No one was in a hurry. Michele made all the appropriate noises. She tried to move our heads from side to side with more success on Suz's side than on mine, Suz's hair being much longer and easier to grasp than mine. We chewed and bit and squeezed. Before long, Michele's sounds and her hands became more aggressive. Without speaking, Suz and I both concluded that was a sign for us to stop and move on.

"I think this shirt needs to come all the way off, don't you agree, Jake?

"Absolutely, Suz. Up with your arms, Michele."

Suz's and my four hands found our way under Michele's shirt and lifted. A second later she stood before us, no shirt, and of course, no bra.

"What do you think about those sandals, Suz?" I asked.

"I think they need to go, Jake. Get up on the bed, Michele, and give us your legs," Suz ordered.

Michele fell to her knees, grabbed my cock in two hands and stuffed it into her mouth. Her hands found the back of my ass and pulled. She nuzzled my pubic hair. After a moment, Michele withdrew and announced, "I'd rather do this."

"To the bed Michele!" Suz again ordered but with more authority as she pointed a finger toward the bed.

"Spoil sport," Michele accused, but did as Suz demanded.

We switched positions. Michele now sat on the bed and Suz and I stood before her. We each grabbed a leg and lifted. Michele playfully fell onto her back. Suz and I each removed a sandal, grabbed a foot, massaged a bit, looked at each other and mutually wrinkled our noses.

"Maybe later after a shower, Suz?" I wondered out loud.

"Sounds good to me, Jake."

"That leaves the pants. What do you think, Suz? Is she naked underneath, or is she wearing another thong?"

Suz cocked her head a bit and stole a quick look at Michele who returned that same conspiratorial smile I'd seen earlier on Suz's face. Only then did Suz respond to my question.

"I'd guess a thong. She likes them. As a matter of fact, if I were a betting woman, I'd lay odds that this morning's choice is not much more than a picture of Mick Jagger's tongue.

"You know her better than I. Let's take a look and find out. Unbutton yourself, Michele. Good. Now the zipper."

"No, Jake, I think you'd better handle the zipper yourself," declined Michele.

That comment drew momentary silence from both Suz and me. Suz snickered, looked at me, and chimed in, "You're the man here. Check her out."

I approached and reached for Michele's zipper. Being right handed, I placed my left hand just to Michele's right side relative to her zipper and stopped before I could move another muscle. That hand slowly moved diagonally down six or seven inches and then back up, retracing it's downward path.

"This is gonna get interesting."

"Hm, I don't think you're right about Mick's tongue, Suz. In fact, if I were a betting man, I'd say she's got Mick's cock in there."

"Well if so, Jake, we'd better let it out. Unzip her."

I did, but with Michele's tight pants, nothing was exposed.

"Lift your ass, Michele. Jake, pull on three," Suz ordered.

"One, two, three."

Michele lifted and Suz and I each pulled on a pant leg. There was no tongue.

Michele's little triangular thicket of dark hair still was there. Also there was what appeared to be a very hard, very purple cock. A very realistic cock, but for its color. The cock seemed to be protruding from exactly the spot from which my cock protruded from my body. Curiosity overtook me and I stepped forward for a closer examination. Sure enough, the purple cock protruded right out of Michele's cunt.

I recalled Michele's and my banter from our early morning session.

"She'd mentioned something about a true-to-life cock, hadn't she. Hadn't she also said that one end fit into her cunt and the other end was lifelike and stuck out with no straps. Well, she certainly had been telling the truth.

"Go ahead, Jake. Touch it," Michele offered.

I did and it felt pretty realistic. Its surface wasn't as soft as the surface of my cock, but it otherwise wasn't much different than mine. I moved it from side to side, observing that it rotated freely within Michele's cunt. I jacked it as Michele had jacked me earlier that morning and guessed that whatever was inside Michele probably was moving back and forth.

"She must be quite wet in there."

I bent over and I licked it, from the balls at its base all the way to its tip. It didn't really taste like much of anything. I did notice Michele's now familiar fragrance and inhaled deeply. I don't think I ever could get enough of her scent.

Meanwhile, Suz found her way to Michele's cock as well. She knelt and began licking. I decided to kneel as well and join her. There we were: one adult man and one adult woman licking a purple cock on a Saturday morning.

"What would our parents think?"

As we licked, the cock naturally moved. and Michele gradually began squirming. Occasionally, my tongue touched Suz's tongue or her tongue touched mine. We stopped for a moment and shared a slow, sensual kiss before we resumed licking.

The angle of the cock wasn't quite right for either of us to fellate it. Suz solved that problem. She crawled up on the bed, turned to face Michele's feet, and lay on her stomach next to Michele. She reached for the cock, pulled it tighter into Michele's cunt, and placed her mouth over it. I watched up close as she took it deeper and deeper into her mouth. Before long, her mouth was all the way to the base of the cock and Suz was rocking her head up and down. As Suz moved her head, so did the cock move in Michele's cunt.

My eyes were glued to the two women. Michele's hips moved in time with Suz's mouth. With closed eyes, approving sounds escaped Michele's mouth.

"Want to give it a try, Jake?"

It was kinky, little Michele asking with a sly smile on her face.

"Well, in for a penny, in for a pound. I not gonna back down now."

I climbed onto the bed and positioned myself as Suz had, but on the opposite side of Michele from where Suz lay. I slid forward, grasped the cock from Suz and placed my mouth over its tip.

"Oh my gosh, Suz. I'm about to speak every woman's fantasy," Michele announced, as though she were Archimedes leaping from his bath, shouting, "Eureka!"

Michele then loudly exclaimed, "Suck my cock, mister!" and the two women cracked up in laughter.

That did it for me. I resolved to do this thing as well as Suz did.

"Ever done this before Jake?" Suz asked.

"Not even close, Suz, but I've been on the other end enough times that I ought to be able to do something with it." I answered.

"Give it a go, big guy." Suz encouraged.

I wrapped my fist around the cock and held its head just below my mouth for a few moments before pushing my head forward an inch or so. I backed off to the very tip, took a deep breath and tried again. I got several inches into my mouth before the head of the cock ran up against my throat. I coughed once, but quickly calmed. I held my head still, as I acclimated myself to both the girth and the length of the cock inside my mouth. I found I could move my tongue against its surface.

A hand lightly touched the back of my head. I allowed the hand to push my mouth forward until the head of Michele's cock barely passed the entry to my throat. I coughed again and quickly backed off to just its tip. Michele's hips moved as her hand again pressed down on my head. I allowed the cock to penetrate my throat a little further, but stopped there and held my ground, as I grew accustomed to the invader's new depth in my mouth. I pulled back.

I heard Michele whisper something to Suz, but I couldn't make out her words. Suz left the bed. A bit more pressure on my head. I pushed again, the purple head re-entered my throat. Another coughing spate. I backed off completely, letting the cock slip from between my lips.

I saw Suz returning. She had something in her hand and set it on the bedside table.

That now familiar hand repositioned itself on the back of my head. I opened wider than before and slid my mouth forward. Down I went. I felt the head touch and then pass the threshold of my throat. I pushed further and further until there was no further to go. Another, longer spate of coughing as I gagged and retreated.