Three Friends Ch. 02: Not So Lazy Sunday

Story Info
New lovers relax by getting messy.
8k words
4.62
9.3k
5
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sunlight streaming through my bedroom window slowly woke me from my slumber. My body felt chilly and I found that the bedsheet only covered my butt and one leg. After blinking a few times to adjust my eyes, I rolled onto my back and stretched an arm across the King sized bed to touch my new lover. I was surprised to find that she wasn't there.

I sat up and pulled the sheet to my chest and listened, but the room and master bathroom were both quiet. I grabbed my phone and checked for any messages - nothing from either Will or Amber. I frowned. "Maybe she's downstairs," I said to myself with a shrug.

Before heading down to look for Amber, I made a quick detour to our walk-in closet. I found a comfy blue button down shirt I had stolen from Will several years ago. I fastened about half the buttons, then made a quick pitstop in the bathroom before heading downstairs.

At the end of the stairs my nose picked up the unmistakable aroma of cooking bacon. I turned the corner and saw Amber standing at the stove. She too had found one of Will's shirts and, like me, had decided that was enough to wear this Sunday morning. Her butt peaked out from beneath the shirt and jiggled a bit as she stirred whatever was in front of her. I carefully sneaked up behind her and gave her a sharp slap on the butt.

"Owww!" She yelled out in surprise. "That wasn't nice," she said with a pout.

"That was payback for last night," I said while wrapping an arm around her waist and putting my chin on her shoulder. I now saw that Amber was cooking up some scrambled eggs.

"Fair enough," Amber said with a giggle.

I gently placed my hand on her injured butt cheek and rubbed it tenderly. "I hope I didn't hurt anything," I said.

"Just my pride," Amber said with a laugh.

"Aww poor baby. Would a kiss make it all better."

"Couldn't hurt," Amber smirked.

I smiled and kneeled behind Amber. I placed my hands on her hips and gave her cheek a wet kiss and a quick lick. "All better?" I asked looking up at her.

She looked back at me with a warm smile. "Never better."

"Good," I said cheerfully while bouncing up. "Thank you for making breakfast. It looks great."

"Thanks. I figured it was the least I could do after last night. Sorry I left you without saying anything."

"It's alright," I said. "I'm just glad I get to spend some more time with you." I saw the coffee pot was empty and stated to brew some. "You want some coffee?"

"No thanks," Amber said with a slight shake of the head. "But I'll take some tea if you have any."

"Hmmm," I thought. "I might." After a brief search I found some teabags, then put the kettle on the back burner. "Need me to do anything else?"

"Maybe later," Amber said with a wicked grin. "For now just go relax. This will be done soon."

"Ok, I'll be outside," I said, then made my way out to our back deck. The morning air was much colder than it was yesterday. Goosebumps immediately covered my body. My nipples became painfully hard. I took a few deep breaths and felt rejuvenated and awake.

After a couple minutes alone with my thoughts, I heard the door slide back. "Oh my God, it's freezing out here," Amber said. "Come in before you catch something."

"Mmmm, I think it is lovely," I replied before taking another deep breath of the cold fall air.

"You are a crazy woman. Now come in before your breakfast gets cold."

"Yes, mom," I teased her. She shot me a dirty look and poked her tongue out at me. I laughed and went in to eat.

I poured my coffee, then joined Amber at the table. "Oh this smells wonderful," I said with closed eyes.

"Well just to warn you, I am not much of a cook," Amber said with a light laugh. "You are likely witnessing the hight of my skills."

"Well I am sure it will be fine," I reassured her. "It's hard to mess up scrambled eggs." We both laughed.

"So what do you want do today?" I asked between bites of egg.

"I don't know," she replied with a shrug. "I kinda just want to hang out, I guess."

"I'm up for that," I smiled. "It will be good to take a day off and recharge."

"Agreed."

I took the last bite of bacon and sat back in my chair. "Well that was wonderful," I said. "My compliments to the chef."

"You are too kind," Amber replied. "Now go relax on the couch while I clean up."

"I'm not going to complain about that," I said with a laugh. "I'm going to get my phone to text Will. Keep my mug out. I will grab some more coffee."

"Sure thing," Amber said before getting up and collecting the plates.

I ran upstairs and retrieved my phone from the end table next to the bed. I checked the screen and was disappointed, but not surprised, to not see any messages from Will. "Must have had an early morning," I said to the room. I opened the texting app and found Will's number.

{Morning sweetheart. *kissyface emoji* I hope you slept well.}

After sending the text, I went back downstairs to finish my coffee. Amber must have heard me coming down the stairs because she did not turn around to talk to me. "I refreshed your drink. It's on the table."

"Aww thanks, hon," I said before heading to the table and taking a sip. "Perfect," I reported back, then went to sit down on the couch.

"How's Will?" Amber asked from the sink.

"Don't know," I replied. "No messages. I'm sure he is fine."

"Me too," Amber said.

Just then my phone chimed. I looked at the screen to see a text from Will had come in. "Speak of the devil," I said with a laugh. I opened the texting app.

{Hey baby. Sorry I didn't text earlier. Early day here.}

{No problem. I figured as much.}

{Do you have time now?}

{I have a little time, yes.}

{How was the rest of your night? *winking emoji*}

I laughed a bit at his insinuation. "What's so funny?" Amber asked.

"Will wants to know how the rest of our night was," I reported.

"Typical," Amber said with a laugh. "Tell him we fucked all night. It will blow his mind."

I laughed at her suggestion. "That's perfect!" I called back before typing.

{It was amazing. We fucked all night. *devil emoji*}

{Holy shit! Wish I could have been there.}

"Oh my God. He bought it!" I reported back to Amber.

"Are you kidding!" She had finished with the dishes and came running over to read over my shoulder. "Keep going," she encouraged me. I thought for a second, then continued typing.

{Yeah, it was crazy.}

{We got so loud the neighbors had to call the cops to do a wellness check.}

Amber and I couldn't control our laughter.

{Yeah right, you are putting me on.}

{No really}

{It was the best sex I ever had}

{I hate to tell you like this, but Amber and I are on our way to live on a lesbian commune right now.}

{Very funny.}

Amber and I were beside ourselves. I eventually composed myself enough to write back.

{Just kidding.}

{Actually we called it a night right after you hung up.}

{I think we broke Amber.}

"Oh, you did not!" Amber retorted while giving me a playful push.

"Looked that way to me," I defended myself. "You passed out before I did."

Amber plopped on the couch in a huff. Her arms were crossed in front of her chest. "I was tired and fucked out. Not broken."

"Oh, I'm sorry," I replied. "I didn't know there was a difference."

"Wellll," Amber thought. "I can still walk today." She paused. "Oh! And I woke up before you did."

"Alright fine," I conceded. "I will give you that."

I looked back at the screen to see that Will had written back {LMAO}. I had to clear poor Amber's name.

{I take that back}

{Apparently she wasn't "broken" just tired and fucked out}

{There's a difference? *thinking emoji*}

{I know, right?}

"I don't know what I am going to do with you two," Amber said while shaking her head. My phone buzzed with another message from Will.

{Wait a second. Is she still there?}

"Busted," I said to Amber. We both laughed at this.

{Maaaaybe}

{LOL it's fine. Just wondering.}

{What are you two up to?}

{She just made breakfast. Now we are snuggling on the couch.}

With that, Amber did actually snuggle up next to me. She wrapped one arm around my shoulder, while her other hand rested on my bare thigh.

{I bet you two look lovely this morning. Can I see?}

"Ooh, selfie time," I announced. I held out the camera and watched through the screen as Amber moved her hand from my thigh and snuck it into my shirt to grab my breast. She then planted a kiss on my cheek as I said "Say cheese." I snapped the picture with a giggle.

{Hugs and kisses} I texted back before sending the picture.

After a few moments, Will texted back {You two look cute together} then a few moments later wrote {Hey! Are those my shirts!?!}

We both laughed hard. I replied with {To be fair, you gave me this one a while ago. And Amber is just borrowing hers. She promises to give it back.}

A wicked thought popped into my head. I quickly wrote {Buuut, if you insist on taking them back now...} I quickly took off my shirt and told Amber to do the same. We threw them next to each other on the floor and I snapped a picture to send to Will.

I barely had time to send the picture before Amber was pushing me back onto the couch. Her mouth found mine and her tongue began to search for its partner. Her hand grabbed my breast roughly and I moaned into her mouth. I opened my legs and Amber fell between them. My hands slid down her back and squeezed her ass.

As we made out feverishly my phone buzzed a few times with texts from Will. The buzzes from the unanswered text were soon followed by a more persistent ringing as Will tried to FaceTime with me. "Do you want to get that?" Amber asked breathlessly as she moved her mouth down my jawline and to my neck.

"No," I moaned back. "Not knowing what is going on will drive him crazy."

"As you wish," she whispered before using her tongue to trace a line from my collarbone down to the valley between my breasts. I moaned as she gently bit the firm flesh on the slope of my breast, then gasped as she sucked a nipple into her mouth. She rolled the hard point between her teeth and flicked it with the tip of her tongue. Small squeals and moans escaped my throat as she pinched and sucked my hard nubs.

After 15 minutes of this delectable treatment, there were other areas of my body that demanded attention. "God it feels so good, but I need you to fuck me," I breathed. I gently pushed on her head to further drive the point home.

Amber's eyes looked up at me. She gave my nipple a few more tongue lashes before releasing it with a smile. She moved across the couch as she slowly dragged her tongue down my chest. She circled my navel and gave it a quick lick causing my back to arch. She continued to move lower, but just as I thought she would fulfill my request she raised her head and moved to begin kissing my knee and inner thigh. I groaned in frustration and tried to grab her head, but she easily dodged my grasp with a playful smile.

I felt the hot wetness of her tongue touch my thigh and slowly travel toward my waiting pussy. My hips bucked slightly in anticipation as she reached the crease at the top of my leg. I groaned once again as she skipped over my hot sex and made her way back up the other leg. "Pllleeeeasssee," I managed to whisper.

She reached the other knee and stopped. "I love it when you beg," she said. "How much do you want me to eat that pussy?"

"Oh God, I need it," I moaned with half closed eyes.

"Such a dirty girl," she said with a smile. She quickly moved to kneel on the floor and spun me so my butt was on the edge of the cushion. She pushed open my legs, exposing my dripping wet pussy. She dove in and gave my slit a firm lick from bottom to top. I threw my head back against the top of the couch with a deep satisfied moan. I grabbed my breasts and squeezed them tightly as my back arched.

Amber wrapped her arms around my thighs and continued to lick my pussy with long slow strokes. My hips bucked each time her tongue slightly tapped the entrance to my vagina. "Yesss!" I cried out as her tongue pressed into my hard clit and began rubbing small circles into it.

After giving my clit a thorough lashing, Amber began to fuck my pussy with her tongue; eagerly drinking my sweet nectar. My hands flew to the back of her head and pulled her in tighter as my hips began to grind against her face.

I could feel my orgasm building quickly. "Oh God yessss," I moaned. "Don't stooooppp." Amber sensed the state I was in and doubled her efforts. She easily slipped first one, then two fingers inside me and began pressing against the front wall of my vagina. Meanwhile, her mouth returned to my clit, licking and sucking on it with renewed vigor.

In no time I could feel the pressure inside me begin to burst. My thighs started to quiver and tightly pressed against Amber's head. My back arched as I yelled out, "Fuck yes! Unnggghhh!" I drenched Amber's face with my juice as my orgasm coursed through my body. Amber lapped up as much as she could.

As my climax subsided, l released Amber from my tight grip and pulled her head up for a deep kiss. I tasted my sweet tangy essence on her lips and tongue. We fell onto the couch, and I held Amber against my chest as I tried to catch my breath. She gently kissed my breast and stroked my thigh.

After several minutes of resting in silence, I managed to speak. "That was wonderful. Thank you so much."

Amber smiled against my chest. "You are most welcome," she said. "I am happy to give you pleasure."

We rested in silence while staring out the windows. Several birds came to the feeders, then went on their way. At that moment there was nowhere else I wanted to be than on the couch stroking Amber's golden hair. As we lay there, several dirty thoughts passed through my mind.

Finally, I broke the silence. "OK, Amber. You need to head upstairs."

She turned to look at me. "And why is that?" She batted her green eyes innocently.

"You'll see," I said. "But I promise it will be in your best interest."

"Mmmm can't wait," she said with a twinkle in her eye.

She planted a kiss between my breasts, then got off the couch and held a hand out to help me up. I took her hand and stood up next to her. I pulled her close and gave her another kiss before saying, "Now get upstairs and on the bed. I'll meet you up there soon," I paused then told her, "There is something you need to do."

"What's that?" she asked while putting her arms on my shoulders and around my neck.

"There is a blindfold in the same drawer as my toys," I informed her in my sternest voice. "When I come upstairs, I want you lying in the middle of the bed with the blindfold around your eyes."

"Hmmm, sounds fun," Amber said before giving me a wink. She gave me a quick kiss on the cheek before turning to go upstairs. She yelped as I gave her a quick smack on the ass to send her on her way.

I watched her head up the stairs before picking up the shirts from the floor. In order to give Amber more time to prepare I made a quick stop at the laundry room. I moved the blanket I washed last night into the drier and put the shirts in the washer to wait for other clothes to be added. I then went to the kitchen to get my supplies before heading upstairs. I stopped at the coffee table along the way and grabbed my phone.

When I entered the bedroom, I found Amber lying in a straight line in the middle of the bed. As instructed, the blindfold was around her head and covering her eyes. Her blonde hair was splayed out around her head. I saw her pink nipples were already at attention from the cool air in the room. "Good girl," I said from the doorway.

"I aim to please," she said with a smile.

"That you do," I replied with a smirk.

I placed my items on the end table, then kneeled on the bed. Amber's hands instinctively tried to steady herself due to the shifting weight in the bed. I crawled over to her and watched her for a moment. Her face was pointed toward the ceiling. I could see her breath was heightened from the excitement of not knowing what was coming. I bent over and gave her stomach a kiss. Her body flinched at my touch and I heard her draw in a quick breath.

Without saying anything, I sat on my knees next to her and placed a hand on her calf. I slowly moved my hand over her knee and thigh, and past her crotch. My palm moved over her navel and stomach, then gave her breast a gentle squeeze. I heard her moan slightly, but she otherwise said nothing. "Can you see anything?" I asked in a whisper. Amber just shook her head slightly. "Good," I said.

I leaned over and took the small bowl I brought with me. I took a slice of strawberry from the bowl and touched it to one of Amber's hard nipples. Her body tensed and a hiss escaped her lips. "What do you feel?" I asked her.

"Cold," was all she said.

"Anything else?" I asked.

She thought for a second as I traced around the hard point with the fruit. "Dampness?" She finally said.

"Good," I said. "Do you know what it is?" Amber just shook her head. "Well you will in a bit," I informed her.

I moved the fruit slowly around her breast in ever widening circles. The berry left a slimy trail on Amber's skin as it moved. I removed the fruit and leaned down to suck the entirety of her nipple into my mouth. "Yessssss," Amber moaned as I sucked and licked the strawberry juice from her flesh. Her back arched into me.

After a few moments, I released her breast with a slight pop. "Mmmm, tasty," I said. I threw my leg over Amber's leg so that I has straddling her hips. I popped the berry into my mouth and ate it before taking another from the bowl. I pressed it to her other breast and performed the same ritual. I felt her squirm under me as I sucked on the firm flesh of her breast. I sat up after cleaning her tit.

"Open your mouth," I told Amber and she dutifully complied. I held the berry slice between her teeth. "Eat," I told her. Amber took the berry from my fingers and chewed it. "What was that?" I asked.

"Strawberry," she replied after swallowing.

"Very good," I said. "I have several more here. Do you want me to lick their juice from your body?"

"Yes, please," she replied in a hoarse whisper.

"Tsk, tsk. You shouldn't be so quick to answer," I admonished her. "I have several other treats here. Maybe you'll like one of those more." Amber whimpered softly. I laughed slightly. "Shall we try those out?" Amber nodded her head quickly. "I thought so," I said with a grin.

I moved off Amber and placed the bowl back on the table and grabbed the small pitcher I brought with me. I returned to my seat on Amber's lap. I held the pitcher over Amber's stomach and poured a small puddle of brown liquid just above her navel, causing her to squeal. I quickly leaned down and lapped up the sticky liquid before it ran too far away. Amber purred softly as I licked her clean.

When I was done, I sat up again and dipped my index finger in the sticky brown liquid. "Open," I told her and she did as she was told. I carefully placed my finger in her open mouth. "Clean," I commanded. Amber closed her mouth around my finger and sucked on it. She wrapped her tongue around my finger and cleaned it as she was told. I slowly slid my finger from between her lips and as she sucked off the last bit. "What was that?" I asked.

"Syrup," she answered correctly.

"Good girl," I commended her. "Which did you like better?" I asked.

She thought for a moment, then answered. "The syrup."

"I thought you might," I paused. "I have one more thing to try. Do you want it?" Amber nodded again. "Good," I said before getting off her again.

I placed the pitcher of syrup on the table and picked up a tall metal can. I started shaking the can and said, "I think we will need to do this one differently." After giving the can a good shake, I returned to Amber's lap. "Open," I said and Amber opened her mouth. "I'll try to be as gentle as I can. Here it comes," I warned her before spraying a small amount of the contents into her mouth. She quickly closed her mouth and swallowed the mass down with laughing. "What was that?" I asked while laughing with her.