Three Friends Ch. 02: Not So Lazy Sunday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whip cream," she said after composing herself.

"That was an easy one," I said while watching Amber seductively lick the remnants from her lips. Without warning her, I sprayed a dollop of whip cream on each of Amber's breasts. She squealed as I leaned down and sucked the end of her tit into my mouth. Some of the white foam escaped from around my lips, requiring me to lick it off. After cleaning off one breast, I quickly moved to clean off the other. Amber moaned as I lapped at her flesh. When both breasts were glistening from my saliva, I sat up again and admired my handiwork.

"So what's it going to be?" I asked while circling her navel with a fingernail. "You can choose two, but not all three."

Amber thought for a moment. "Syrup and whip cream," she said finally.

"Interesting," I replied. "Are you ready?"

"Yes," amber answered with a throaty whisper.

Without warning I drew a line with the whip cream from just below Amber's navel up to her throat. I shifted my position so that my legs where on either side of her thighs, then leaned down and began to lick off the white foam. I took my time and made sure all the cream was cleaned up before moving to another area. Amber sighed and placed her hands in my hair. Her fingers lightly played with the strands of my wavy auburn locks. After cleaning up to her throat, my mouth moved a little higher and gave Amber a deep kiss. When I pulled back I noticed there was a small streak of whip cream between her chin and bottom lip. I wiped it up with my finger and smeared it on her lip. She sucked it in hungrily.

I sat on Amber's thighs for a few moments, looking down at her, and contemplating my next move. I placed the can down on the bed and retrieved the syrup again. I poured some of the syrup onto her nipple and watched as rivers of sticky brown liquid rolled down the curves of her breast. It pooled in the valley between her breasts and dripped down her side.

"Baby, it's getting on the bed," Amber warmed me.

"It's alright," I said. "I needed to clean these sheets anyway."

I poured more syrup on Amber's other breast, then ran a line between them and down her stomach. After circling her navel, I poured a little into it before getting up to put the pitcher back on the table. I returned to the bed and kneeled next to Amber. By this time, the river of syrup had dispersed and was running all over her front. I laughed at the outcome. "That became messier than I thought," I told Amber. "You are covered in a glaze."

"Wish I could see," Amber said from behind the blindfold.

"That I can arrange," I said before getting off the bed. I grabbed my phone and took a few pictures of Amber laying there covered in syrup. "You can see those later. Now I need to get this off you," I said before kneeling beside her again.

"Goody," Amber said. " I can't wait to..." her thought was cut off by a gasp as I sucked a nipple into my mouth. My tongue danced circles around it in order to removed the sticky syrup. Satisfied that the nipple was clean, my tongue started to lap at the rest of their breast. I then moved down to the valley between her tits and cleaned there, before traveling up the slope of the other. I lapped up the sticky mess on my way to her nipple. See moaned as I took it in my mouth and gave it the same treatment as its neighbor.

I shifted my position and started to work on cleaning Amber's stomach. She giggled as my tongue tickled her skin. The larger pools I was able to suck off her with my lips before giving the area a final tongue bath. I had to spend extra time on her navel to make sure it was as clean as it was going to get. By this time, I could feel Amber squirming underneath me. I could tell she was more than ready for me to ramp things up.

I looked between her legs and saw there was one final stream of syrup that had made its way down to her slit. I quickly drew a finger up between her labia and wiped up the syrup. Amber hissed sharply at my finger's movement. With my fingertip still sticky, I moved to whisper in her ear. "You have been such a patient girl. So you get this as a reward." I lightly pressed my finger to her mouth and she quickly engulfed it with her lips. She moaned as she sucked on my finger like it was a small cock. Her tongue wrapped around it to clean it of the sticky goo. Her mouth tugged on it lightly as she swallowed it all down. "Good girl," I whispered in her ear before giving it a tickle with my tongue. I pulled my finger out and Amber licked her lips several times to not miss a single drop of sweetness.

I got up and moved to the end of the bed again, bringing the can of whip cream with me. I lifted Amber's legs a bit and dragged her down to the edge of the bed. Her legs hung off the edge of the bed and I gently pushed them apart. Her pussy was damp from excitement and anticipation. I reached out a hand and placed my fingers on her swollen labia. I giggled when her body jumped at my touch. I sandwiched her swollen lips between my fingers and slowly moved them up and down a few times. My middle finger was in her slit and rubbed her clit as it moved. "Oooooo yesssssss," Amber groaned softly. I looked up to see he tits were rising and falling faster as her breathing quickened its pace.

I took my hand away and sucked on my middle finger. "Mmmm, you taste sweet enough already," I reported back to Amber. "But every desert is made better with a little whip cream." I then applied some of the sweet foam to Amber's lips. I put the can on the floor and tried to eat as much of the cream as I could. As my mouth pressed into her pussy, the whip cream spread around my lips covering her. Amber began to squirm and moan as I licked and sucked at the sweet treat. In no time, the taste of the cream changed as it incorporated Amber's own tangy sweet liquid. Soon all I was tasting was Amber's own essence.

My attention was now focused only on Amber's pleasure. My tongue moved up and down her slit, pressing and swirling on her clit. She moved her feet to the edge of the bed, opening herself even more. She reached her hands down and grabbed my hair, pulling my head into her bucking hips. "Oh fuck that feels so good," she breathed softly.

I felt her body begin to tighten and tremble and backed off my focus on her clit. Amber cooed as I began to suck on her swollen wet labia. I felt her relax a bit and dipped my tongue into her vagina. "Ohmygod," she gasped. A river of sweet juice flowed into my mouth and I lapped it up while fucking her with my tongue. Her hips bucked wildly. I peaked up her body and saw her head was thrashing back in forth. Loud moans and groans escaped her throat.

I slipped my tongue out of her pussy and replaced it with two fingers. I curled them upward and began to rub and press on her G-spot. "Oh fuck yes just like that," she encouraged me. I leaned down and circled her clit with my lips. I sucked it lightly as my tongue flicked over it. Amber's hips were grinding and bucking into my face and fingers. Her moans became more intense and I felt the walls of her pussy grip my fingers. "Oh God YEESSSSssss!" She screamed as her orgasm ripped through her body. Her back arched as I continued to finger her G-spot. Her legs trembled and quivered. Her wetness ran down my fingers and into the palm of my hand.

Amber's feet fell back to the floor and her pussy released its tight grip on my fingers. I slipped onto the bed and held Amber's trembling body. I gave her another deep kiss and she attacked my lips, sucking and licking them to remove the sticky mess of syrup, whip cream, and pussy juice that covered my mouth.

I pulled the blindfold off Amber and she blinked a few times to adjust to the light. We looked into each other's eyes as I stroked her hair, now damp from sweat. "That was amazing," she whispered to me.

"Thank you for trusting me," I replied before giving her a quick kiss.

Amber yawned and quickly covered her mouth in embarrassment. "Sorry," she said from behind her fingers.

I laughed. "It's alright. Cumming hard can take it out of you," I reassured her. "I am a bit tired as well. Plus my tongue hurts." We both laughed.

"Well you did give it quite a workout," Amber replied. She paused, then offered, "a nap would be really good right now."

I smiled, and brushed a strand of hair from her face. "I was thinking the same thing." I shifted my position on the bed. "Here let me help you up."

I took her hand and helped her up toward the pillows. We moved under the light sheet on the bed and held each other. As we lay there silently, we each gently stroked each other's skin and gave each other light kisses. Soon our breathing slowed and before we knew it we were asleep.

My body jerked awake and I looked around the room in a light panic. Amber was curled up on one side of the bed, the sheet barely covering her. It was still daylight but I had no idea what time it was. I found my phone and saw it was 3:35. We had been napping for close to four hours.

I looked at my phone again and saw there were some texts from Will. The first few were in response to the shirt picture I had sent earlier. I ignored those and saw there was a more recent one wondering how we were doing. It was sent two hours ago. I bit my lip and wondered how to respond. I figured he knew we were fucking, but I didn't think he needed to know the details just yet. I told myself it may be better to let him know when he got home. I was sure it would make for a fun night.

I opened the texting app and wrote back. {Sorry I missed you earlier. Amber and I have been napping.} I sent the text and looked back at my new lover. Her breathing was slow and regular and she looked gorgeous in the afternoon light. I decided to let her sleep while I cleaned up a bit.

I carefully slid out of bed and picked up the items I brought up earlier, then quietly went downstairs to the kitchen. I ate the last of the strawberries and poured the syrup down the sink. After squirting a bit of the whip cream into my mouth I put it back in the fridge.

My phone buzzed with a text from Will. {No worries. What have you two been doing to make you so tired? *winking emoji* *devil emoji*}

I thought about what to write but finally decided on {fucking}.

{LOL I figured as much. Any details you want to share?}

{Not right now. Maybe when you get back.}

{I do need to clean the sheets though.}

{That dirty huh?}

I smiled. {LOL something like that} I replied back.

{Hey I gotta go. I'll call tonight when we are done here}

{I would like that. I love you Will}

{I love you too Kirsty}

I closed the app and sighed. After a quick look out the kitchen window, I went back upstairs to see if Amber was awake. She was now lying on her back with the light blue sheet covering her lower half. I slipped under the sheet and slid over to her sleeping form. I gently placed an arm over her stomach and nuzzled her shoulder. Amber's eyes fluttered open. "Oh hey baby," she said with a yawn. She looked around the room in a sleepy daze. "God, what time is it?"

"Nearly 4 o' clock," I said before kissing her shoulder lightly.

Amber sat up and stretched her arms. She looked back at me with a smile. "Have we really been sleeping that long?"

"Apparently," I said with a light laugh. "How are you feeling?" I paced my hand on her bare back and rubbed it tenderly.

Amber stretched her neck a few times. "Rested but...sticky." We both had a good laugh.

"Yeah, sorry about that," I said. "I'm not quite sure where that idea came from."

"No worries," she said before lightly stroking my face. "It was fun." She looked to the middle of the bed. "Sorry about the mess."

"Eh," I shrugged. "It'll clean up in the wash. Speaking of which...you could use a shower. Can I join you?"

"Sure thing. I could use some help." She leaned down and gave me a quick kiss. "Go get it started."

I rolled off the bed and walked to the bathroom. Once again, I could feel Amber's eyes staring at my ass. I gave it a little shake before turning into the bathroom. She giggled from the bed. I opened the heavy clear glass door to the large shower and turned on the water. I knew it didn't take long to warm up, so I peaked my head around the corner and said to Amber, "you coming?" I stepped into the shower and adjusted the flow of the multihead shower so the large rain shower head was active. I stepped into the warm stream and let the water wash over my skin.

"Holy cow! This is amazing," Amber said upon entering the bathroom. Her eyes gazed all around the sand-colored enclave.

"Thanks," I said after stepping out of the water and wiping my hair from my face. "Will and I really appreciate a good shower, so we spared no expense."

"Easily the best bathroom I have been in," Amber said while stepping into the shower. "This shower is enormous. How many people can you get in here?"

"Four easily," I said. "Probably best if you don't ask how I know that."

"Say no more," Amber said with a laugh. She stepped into the shower stream and soaked her body in the warm water.

"Now let's get you cleaned up," I said while grabbing my pink shower puff. After applying a generous amount of soap, I built up a good lather in the puff. I looked at Amber and spun my finger around. She got the hint and turned her back to me while pulling her wet hair over her shoulder. Just under her neck and between her shoulder blades was a tattoo in the shape of a dog print.

"What's this?" I asked, lightly touching the dark grey paw print with my fingertips.

Amber turned her head around. "Oh that? That's for my old dog, Charlie."

"Is he gone?" I turned my eyes to her for comfort.

"Yeah, it's been about three years now."

"I'm sorry," I said.

Amber shrugged a bit. "It's alright, you didn't know. I came to terms with it awhile ago. I got this about a year and a half ago to remind me he will always be with me."

"That's beautiful." I said. "Do you have any other ink I missed?

"There is a chain of roses around my ankle," she informed me before holding her leg out a bit.

I kneeled down to look at it. "Very delicate." I said. "What's that one for?"

"Nothing really," Amber said. "I got it on a whim while in school."

"I don't know how I missed them before now." I said while standing back up.

"Well we were focused on other things," Amber said with a smirk.

"That's true," I said with a laugh. "Now to get you clean."

I pressed the puff between her shoulder blades and started to give her back a thorough scrubbing. I watched as the suds travelled down her back, over her firm ass, and down her legs. "Arms up," I instructed. Amber did as she was told and I scrubbed each arm from the shoulder to the hand. "Rinse for me, please," I asked.

"What about the rest of me?" Amber asked as she stepped back into the waterfall.

"Don't worry. I haven't forgotten."

When she was finished rinsing off, Amber stepped out of the water and waited for further instruction. "Against the wall," I told her.

She moved to the glass wall and put her hands against it. She then spread her legs a bit and looked over her shoulder. "Like this?" She asked.

"Perfect," I said with a grin. I moved to her and knelt behind her. Her ass was right in front of me and it was all I could do to keep myself from ravishing it. I scrubbed her butt and the back of her right leg to the floor. I then did the top of her foot and scrubbed up the front and sides of her leg. I then moved to the left leg leg and gave it a similar treatment.

"You know...a girl could get used to this," Amber said with a grin as I worked on her legs.

"Anytime you want," I replied. "But it is going to cost you."

She looked over her shoulder at me. "And what would that be?"

"An orgasm or two and a similar scrubbing," I replied.

Amber turned to look back at the clear glass wall. "Hmmm, that I could afford."

When I was done with Amber's legs I stood up and stepped right behind her. I wrapped an arm around her waist and pulled her toward me. My firm breasts crushed into her back. My puff moved in circles between her legs and Amber's butt pressed back into me. The puff slowly moved up to her stomach and the rest of her torso. Amber's head rolled back onto my shoulder as I cupped her breast in my hand and scrubbed it. A low moan escaped her throat. Satisfied, I moved the puff to my other hand and scrubbed her other breast. I finished up my cleaning by giving Amber's neck a good once over.

"Ok," I announced. "I think you are clean. Go rinse."

Amber went back into the central waterfall and rinsed off. "I have to say that that was the best cleaning I have received in a while. I don't think I have ever been so clean."

"Well I aim to please," I said. "Plus, I felt a bit guilty getting you so messy today."

Amber finished rinsing herself off and held out her hand. "Ok, my turn to clean you," she said. I handed her the puff and she squeezed it out under the water. She then loaded it with fresh liquid soap. "Against the wall," she told me.

I assumed the same position Amber was in earlier. She started scrubbing my shoulders then worked her way down my back. As she cleaned me she asked, "Have you thought about getting any tattoos?"

"Sometimes, I guess," I replied truthfully. "But I never really know what I would get. Also, I don't know if I could take the pain."

"The pain isn't really that bad in my experience." She scrubbed my lower back, then said, "I think you would look good with a little ink."

"Do you now?" I said with a laugh.

"Sure, why not?" Amber asked. She stopped scrubbing and I turned to look at her. "Also, they don't need to mean anything," she continued. "My roses, for example."

I had a feeling she was trying to talk me into getting a tattoo with her. I looked at her for a moment, and said, "I'll think about it," before turning back to the wall.

Amber knew better than to push the conversation. She knelt behind me and scrubbed my butt and the back of each leg. I was waiting for her to bury her face in my ass like she did last night, but it never came. "Turn around," she said when she was done. I stood in front of her as she scrubbed my feet and worked her way up each leg. She then gave my pussy a good once over before continuing up my stomach and torso. "I love your tits," she said as she gave them a good wash. "So firm and perky." She bounced them with her fingers a few times.

"Thank you," I said while laughing. "Yours are lovely as well."

"Yeah, but they aren't as big," she replied while scrubbing one of my outstretched arms.

"That's ok," I reassured her. "Big tits aren't all they're cracked up to be."

"Well I certainly don't mind not having the back pain. Plus it is nice not having to wear a bra if I don't want to."

"Exactly," I said.

"Ok, all done," Amber announced. "Rinse off."

As I rinsed myself in the shower, Amber looked over the shampoo options I had. "Mind if I use some of this?" She asked.

"Knock yourself out," I said.

After doing our own hair, we decided that we were done. I turned off the water and stepped out of the shower. I took a towel from the wall and handed it to Amber before taking one for myself. We dried ourselves then went back to the bedroom.

I sat on the bed in my towel and watched Amber collect her clothes from yesterday. "You can stay if you want," I told her.

"I would love to," Amber said while shimmying into her jeans. Her breasts bounced delightfully. "But I have an early shoot tomorrow."

"No problem," I said. After a pause I said, "Hey, Will will be coming back on Tuesday. Do you want to keep me company on the ride to the airport?"

"Maybe. What time does he get in?" She asked while pulling her T-shirt over her head.

"He gets in around 7:30. We would need to leave here around 6."

"Yeah, I think I could do that. You want to pick me up from my place?"