Three Friends Ch. 02: Not So Lazy Sunday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, sure," I confirmed. "I'll give you a call when I am on my way."

"Perfect," Amber said before standing in front of me. She placed her arms around my neck and I looked up into her eyes. "You going to be ok?"

"I'll be fine," I said. "Just going to be a bit lonely here by myself."

Amber frowned. "I'm sorry. I would stay if I could."

"I know," I replied. "I just need to keep myself busy."

"That's the spirit," she said cheerfully. "Just think. You will be busy at work tomorrow and the next day. Then Will will be back." She leaned down to kiss my forehead.

"Thanks," I said with a smile. "Now get out of here before I lock you up for myself." I gave her a quick smack on the ass.

"Alright, alright. I'm going," she said before slipping on her pumps. "I'll see you soon. Give me a call if you need anything." She stepped over to me and gave me a quick kiss on the lips.

"Sure thing," I said. "Have a safe trip home."

Amber walked to the door and turned around to wave. "Bye Kirsty."

"Bye Amber," I said while waving my fingers. I sat on the end of the bed in my towel and listened to her walk down the stairs and out the door. When I heard her car start and begin to pull away, I fell back onto the bed to think about he past 24 hours. I remembered the picture I took of her covered in syrup and forgot to show her. I grabbed my phone and texted her the picture with a message of {A souvenir I forgot to show you *kissy face emoji* *devil emoji*}.

I looked at the bed and saw the light blue sheets were stained with a mix of dried sweat, pussy juice, whip cream, and syrup. I grimaced before pulling them off and bundling them up in a pile. I found Amber's towel and put it on top, then took everything down to the laundry. I put the sheets in the wash with the shirts. After putting my own towel in, I added the soap and started the washer. I went back upstairs and pulled a fresh set of sheets from the linen closet and was just about to start making the bed when my phone started to ring. I looked at the face and saw that Will was calling.

"Well this will be an interesting conversation," I said to myself before answering...