Three Friends Ch. 03: Airport Pickup

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having had his taste of my breasts, Will spun me around and pulled me against him. He held my chin with one hand, while the other squeezed my tit before slowly traveling down my belly. He breathed heavily into my ear as he unfastened the button to my jeans and yanked down the zipper. My knees buckled as Will shoved his hand into my panties and cupped my burning pussy. He ran a finger up and down my wet slit several times before plunging it into my hot hole.

I squealed in delight as Will fingered my pussy. I reached back and grabbed his head. His hot breath burned my ear as he spoke, "You like that, baby? You like when I finger your hot pussy?" A weak whimper was all I could manage in response. He moved his finger faster and my ass ground into his crotch. The feeling of his erection through the different layers of clothes got me even hotter. "I can't hear you," he breathed into my ear. He teased me by saying, "You must not like it. I should stop."

"Noooo don't stop," I quickly begged.

"Then answer my question." He said. "Do you like when I finger your hot pussy?"

"Yessss, I love it," I moaned.

I felt Will smile against my ear. "Good girl," he said.

I whimpered again when he slipped his sopping wet finger out of my pussy, but soon gasped as the lubed digit began pressing and rubbing into my hard clit. "Oh God Yes!" I cried out. "Please don't stop!"

Will released my chin and grabbed my breast, my hard nipple poked at his palm through the blue lace of my bra. He now had two fingers on my clit. My legs got weak and started to tremble. Will held me tighter to keep me upright. He knew I was close to release and worked my button even harder. "Oh God I'm Cummminngggg!" I screamed as an orgasm ripped though me. My body shook and my pussy soaked my panties. My hips bucked against Will's hand.

As my body relaxed, Will released my breast and wrapped an arm around my waist to hold me up. He slipped his slick fingers from my panties and held them to my mouth. I hungrily cleaned them of my sweet nectar, licking and sucking on them. "Good girl," Will whispered into my ear. "Clean up all your cum. It tastes good, doesn't it?"

"Mmmm hmmmm," I moaned around his fingers.

After my body stopped shaking, I turned around to face Will. I held his head in my hands and gave him a deep kiss, letting him taste my sweetness on my lips and tongue. I broke our kiss and said, "Let's go upstairs. I need your cock inside me." I took him by the hand and led him upstairs.

As I walked through the upstairs hallway, I peeled off my now tattered green blouse and let it fall to the floor. I walked into our bedroom, stopped at the foot of the bed, and turned to face Will. He leaned against the doorframe and watched as I kicked off my shoes and shimmied out of my tight jeans. I could see the round tops of my breasts bounce a bit and smiled slightly. I sat on the edge of the bed in just my bra and thong and silently told my lover to come to me with my finger.

Will kicked off his shoes by the door, then slowly walked over and stood in front of me. I looked up at him from my seat on the bed and ran my hands up and down his front. I untucked his checkered button down shirt and slowly unbuttoned it. When I was done, Will shrugged it off his shoulders and it silently fell to the door by our feet. I ran my hands up his bare muscular back, as I leaned forward and slowly planted several wet kisses on his hard stomach. I looked up at him with loving eyes. "I missed you so much," I whispered between kisses.

"I missed you too, baby," he said while gently stroking my hair. "I'm sorry about your shirt. I couldn't help myself."

"It's alright," I said before kissing his navel. "It was an old shirt. No big deal." I gave him another kiss before saying with a wicked grin, "Now let's get these pants off you."

I gazed into Will's eyes as I slowly unbuckled his belt. My hands roamed over the front of his jeans before starting to work on the button and zipper. I took the waistband in my hands and pulled the jeans down his legs to his feet. Will steadied himself with a hand on my shoulder and stepped out of the jeans. After kicking them away he stood in front of me in just his grey boxer briefs, his feet slightly apart. The bulge from his erection protruded obscenely. The material was thin enough that it clung tightly to his form. The thick round head and all its ridges were clearly outlined.

I placed my hands on his thighs and slowly stroked them up and down. I leaned forward and planted a light kiss on Will's shaft and it jumped slightly. My hands wrapped around the back of his legs, and slowly travelled up to grab his tight butt. I looked up to his face and began to run my tongue back and forth along his hard shaft. Will stroked my hair and smiled down at me. I shot him a quick wink before teasing the head of his dick with my tongue. I opened my mouth and ever so slightly pressed my teeth against his shaft. Will's head rolled back and he moaned slightly.

I gave his cock another kiss through the thin fabric and said, "You know, there is something I couldn't quite do in the car earlier."

Will rolled his head to look at me. "And what would that be?" He asked with a smile.

"I couldn't take you into my throat. Want me to try now?"

"Anytime, baby," Will whispered.

I released my grip on Will's butt and moved my hands to his hips. My fingers curled around the waistband of his underwear and pulled them down. I had to lift the front out a bit to release his dick and it sprang forward, almost slapping me in the face. We both laughed a bit as I pushed his underwear to the floor. I sat and admired Will's bouncing cock as he stepped out of the pooled fabric.

I grabbed the base of the thick shaft with my right hand. To me it looked thicker than it did in the car. My fingers just barely touched my thumb when wrapped around the object of my desire. I planted a loving kiss on the end of Will's dick, then slipped the entire head between my lips. Will groaned deeply as my tongue ran circles around his thick glans. A small amount of precum leaked from the tip and I moaned while lapping it up. "Ahh fuck, that feels good," Will moaned while stroking my hair. I slowly began to bob back and forth on the first two inches of Will's cock, as my hand started to slowly stroke the remaining five inches. As I bobbed, I massaged the bottom ridge of his shaft with my tongue.

Will watched me as I worked his cock. "God you're so good at sucking cock," he complimented me.

I popped the end of his cock from my mouth and clear tendrils of spit connected my lips to his dick before breaking. "I aim to please," I said with a grin. "Plus, I love sucking cock."

"Yeah you do," he said with a smile.

I spit on his cock and worked the liquid across his shaft with my hand. I gave it another spat, then plunged it into my mouth again, taking five inches in one go. The end of his dick tapped the back of my mouth and I gagged slightly. Will let out a low moan as his head rolled back again. I pumped his cock in and out of my mouth a few times, before pulling it out completely while taking a deep breath. Will's cock, was covered by a thick slime of spit and precum. The goo ran down the shaft and over the fingers of my right hand. I licked it up as best I could, then continued sucking on the thick purple head.

"Oh fuck yeah. Suck that cock baby," Will moaned.

He grabbed a fistful of my hair and gently pushed me further down on his dick. I released my hold on his shaft and placed my hands on his hips. As Will pushed on my head, I closed my eyes and relaxed my throat as much as I could. I gently pushed back against his hips if he forced too much. Once again, the end of his dick reached the back of my mouth. I adjusted my shoulders a bit and his cock eased into my throat. I swallowed a few times and the last few inches disappeared into my mouth, the thin patch of hair above Will's cock ticked my nose. I held still for a few seconds, then pushed back hard. I gasped for air when Will's dick left my mouth.

"God damn that was hot, baby," Will said. He gently pulled my hair back to look at my face. "I love you so much, Kirsty," he whispered.

"I love you too, Will," I replied.

I looked at Will's wet cock as it hung between his legs. A drip formed on the tip and fell fo the floor. I grabbed it and leaned forward to lick it clean again. When I was done, I slipped off the bed and onto my knees. I pointed his dick up and sucked one of his balls into my mouth. My hand slowly stroked the shaft as my tongue tickled the oblong shape in my mouth. I rolled the orb around my tongue a few times, then released it with a pop.

I looked at Will from between his legs. His balls lightly brushed my cheek with each slow stroke of his shaft. "I love your dick, baby" I purred. "How does it feel when I suck your big...thick...cock?" I made sure to enunciate each of the last three words.

"I love it, baby. I love it when you suck my cock," Will said softly while looking into my eyes.

"I thought so," I said with a devilish smile. I pulled Will's cock down and started bobbing my head on it again. I moved quickly back and forth, while slurping the wetness that leaked around my lips. I kept taking more and more into my throat and soon the entire length was easily sliding in and out of my mouth.

After giving Will's dick a good deep throating I pulled back with a loud gasp. As I was trying to catch my breath, Will picked me up by the shoulders and threw me down on the bed, causing me to squeal in surprise. He pushed my knees open and crawled between them, dragging his tongue along my flesh as he slithered. I sighed and moaned as he licked my smooth skin. Finally he reached my mouth and I pulled him in for a deep kiss. We moaned into each other's mouth as our tongues danced back and forth. Our arms wrapped around each other and we rolled around on the bed. My breasts crushed into his chest. His wet prick poked at my stomach.

Will broke our embrace and slid down my body again. He wrapped his hands around my bent legs and pulled me to the edge of the bed. He stood up and grabbed the waistband of my soaking wet thong and pulled it down my legs and off my feet. He kneeled on the floor and gazed at my dripping pussy. He breathed in my desire and buried his face in my swollen labia.

I cried out in pleasure as his tongue forced its way up my slit and began lapping at my clit. He wrapped his hands around my thighs to hold them still and pushed them back with his strong shoulders. Both of my hands grabbed fistfuls of his hair and pulled him even closer. I was in ecstasy as his tongue swirled round my clit, pressing hard on it every so often. One of his hands let go of my leg, and he slipped first one, then two fingers inside me. They curled up to rub my G-spot and my back arched. "Fuuuuck Yes!" I screamed at the intense pleasure. As his fingers worked their magic inside my burning pussy, Will began to suck on my clit. My eyes rolled back into my head and in no time my hips were bucking and I was flooding his face with hot wetness. "Uuunnngggg," was all I could muster as the second orgasm of the night rushed through my body.

I quickly became too sensitive and pushed Will onto the floor with my foot. I curled up into a ball and lay on the bed trembling. Will wiped his face with his hand. "Are you ok, honey," he asked with a huge smile on his face.

A weak "Mmm hmm" was all I could muster.

Will stood up and gave me a quick kiss on the temple. "I'll be right back," he said and walked to the bathroom. I heard the faucet turn on and then some splashing. I turned my eyes to the sounds and saw Will walking back with a wet washcloth. I noticed his cock had deflated a bit, but was still swinging proudly as he walked. Will kneeled next to me and gently wiped up the wet mess on my pussy. When he was done, he gave her a gentle kiss. I giggled and he went back to the bathroom.

When Will returned, I was leaning back on my elbows with my feet on the floor. "Hey there stud," I said as he stood between my feet. I put a foot on his chest and curled my toes in his light patch of chest hair. He cradled my foot in his hands and lifted it up to suck on my big toe. "Mmmmmmmm," I moaned while rolling my head back and closing my eyes. "That's lovely," I sighed as his thumbs pressed circles into the sole of my foot.

Will released my toe and asked, "I didn't break you, did I?"

I rolled my head and gave him a look. "Honey, it takes more than a couple orgasms to break me." I licked my top lip seductively.

Will opened his eyes wide. "Does it now?" He challenged me.

"You got any ideas, stud," I said with a wink.

"Perhaps," he grinned at me.

"Well, from what I can see it looks like all my hard work has gone to waste," I said while gesturing to his crotch. "You care for a little more help?"

"Gladly," he said before letting go of my foot.

I put my foot back on the floor and sat upright. I wrapped my arms around his body and rubbed his back while I placed a series of kisses up and down his muscular torso. I worked my way down his front and took his semierect dick in my hand. I leaned down and took him into my mouth again. As I sucked on his head, I began stroking his shaft with a slow twisting motion. In no time at all, I had worked his cock up to full hardness. My tongue flicked his frenulum a few times before I released it from its damp refuge. I gave him a seductive look as I slowly worked his shaft with my hand. "Put it in me, lover," I whispered before releasing his weapon and leaning back on my elbows.

Will pushed my knees up so that my feet were on the edge of the bed. He stepped forward and tapped his heavy cock on my waiting, aching mound. "You ready for this, baby?" He asked. I bit my lip and nodded my head, while looking in his eyes. Will moved his hips back and aimed his fat cock at my waiting honeypot. He pressed his cock slowly into my hole and the thick head popped into me.

"Oh fuck, yesssss!" I moaned as my head rolled back. Will let me adjust to the invader for a second before grabbing my thighs and burying the rest of his cock to the hilt. My tunnel was incredibly wet, which made it easy for Will, but it still felt like I was being split in two. "Oh God, I missed this cock," I screamed in pleasure.

Will leaned in and gave me a hard kiss before starting his thrusts. He pulled out slowly before giving a quick hard thrust back in. Each time, the ridge of his cock head dragged delightfully across my G-spot, causing me to purr and moan. As my pussy relaxed it's tight grip, Will was able to quicken the pace. I grabbed the bedsheet with my fists and closed my eyes in ecstasy. Each hard thrust by Will was punctuated by my vocalizations. "Oh...oh...ugh...yes...yes...fuck...yes..."

I whimpered when Will pulled his dick out of me completely. It was covered in our combined love juices and a couple drops fell to the floor. Will breathed heavily from his efforts. "Turn over," he said between breaths. He took a step back and I slipped off the end of the bed. I gave him a quick kiss on the lips before turning around and bending over the bed. I turned my head to look a Will. "Can you get me a pillow, darling?" I asked sweetly.

"Of course, my love," he replied before walking around the bed to fulfill my request. He tossed me a pillow and I put it in front of me. After collecting my hair and pulling it to one side, I placed my head on the pillow and closed my eyes. I heard Will move around the bed and stand behind me. I jumped a bit when his hand touched my ass. I sighed contentedly as his palm rubbed a circle around my smooth bare skin.

Will removed his hand and used his foot to gently nudge mine a little farther apart. I held my breath when his cock head touched the entrance to my pleasure cave. It felt cool against my hot swollen labia. "Ooooooooohhhhhhhh," I moaned deeply as he slipped his cock into me. He shuffled his feet a bit and took my waist in his hands. He started fucking me with slow steady full strokes. His thighs touched my legs each time he pushed in.

"Mmmmmm," I moaned from the pillow. "This is wonderful."

"You look amazing like this," Will said while pumping me a little faster.

"You say the nicest things," I said with a smile. I sighed as he slowly ran a hand up and down my spine.

Will's hand returned to my waist and he pumped into me faster. Small slapping sounds announced when my ass hit the top of his legs. I pressed my face into the pillow to muffle my moans. Suddenly, I felt a sharp sting on my ass as a loud slap echoed off the walls. I yelped into the pillow. Will gave me two hard pumps before giving my ass two more quick slaps. "Oh Yes!" I screamed into the pillow.

Will ran his hand up my spine again and collected my hair into a ponytail. After wrapping it around his fist twice, he pulled my hair toward him, causing my back to arch enough that I had to put my arms down to support myself. I gritted my teeth as Will fucked me harder. He slapped my ass again, drawing a sharp hiss from my teeth.

"You like that, baby?" He asked between heavy breaths. I answered with a deep moan of approval. "You like when I fuck you hard?" He slapped my ass again before I could answer, and I yelped again. "I can't hear you," He said and gave my hair a hard tug.

"Yessssssss," I moaned in response. The entire length of his cock was slamming into me hard. I felt my honey begin to drip down my leg. Another orgasm was building and I started to push back against Will's thrusts. Loud wet slaps rang out as our legs pressed together.

Will chuckled a bit. "Look at you fucking my cock," he teased. "You're a dirty girl, aren't you?"

"Ugh huh," I moaned in response.

Will pulled my hair back and leaned in to whisper in my ear. My muscles strained as my back arched even more. "I want to hear you say it," he told me.

"I'm a dirty cock slut," I groaned through clenched teeth.

"Does my cock slut want to cum?" He whispered into my ear.

"Yeeess...pl..please," I begged with each hard pump into my sex.

"Very well," Will said. He released my hair and took hold of my waist again. I fell to the bed with my face in the pillow. My fists grabbed the bed sheet tight in preparation for the pounding I knew was coming.

Will gave my ass one more slap before fucking me even harder. Every time he pushed into me his balls swung and tapped my clit. As my orgasm built, my moans became louder and more frequent. The walls of my pussy tightened around Will's cock and my legs began to tremble. "Oh fuck...oh God....Yes....Yes...Fuck me!" I screamed into the pillow with each thrust. "Oh God...Oh God...Yes...Yes...Fuuuuuucckkkk!" My body began to shake as the orgasm hit.

My pussy clamped down hard on Will's cock and he was forced to stop pumping into me. The feeling of my quivering pussy was too much for Will. "Oh fuck," he moaned. I felt his cock begin to twitch with his own orgasm before several hot jets of cum coated the walls of my pussy. His legs shook against mine before he collapsed on top of me. His sweaty chest was damp against my back. He breathed heavily into my ear as we both recovered from our simultaneous orgasm. The weight of his body on mine made me feel safe and loved.

Will was still laying on top of me when I felt his cock retreat. He rolled to the side and lay next to me on the bed. With the plug gone, a river of our combined love flowed from my well worn hole and down my leg. I gave Will a kiss on his sweaty forehead and excused myself.

I quickly made my way to the bathroom sink and found the washcloth Will had left there. After rinsing it with warm water I wiped the cum from my legs. I rinsed off the washcloth again before gently wiping my aching pussy a few times. I looked at myself in the mirror and realized I was still wearing my bra. I reached behind my back and unhooked it before shrugging the bra off my shoulders. I dropped it on the floor and rinsed off the washcloth again before turning off the faucet. I squeezed out the washcloth and went back to clean up Will.