Three Friends Ch. 03: Airport Pickup

Story Info
An airport pickup becomes a sexy welcome home.
8.4k words
4.1
9.6k
5

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 03: Airport Pickup

It was Tuesday, and 7:30 could not get here soon enough. I couldn't wait for Will to get home. It had been a long five days, but I would finally have my husband back. Don't get me wrong, I very much enjoyed my new experiences with Amber, but I really needed a dick inside me. Some may say that sex after marriage slows down, but I think our sex life has only gotten better. Unfortunately, when you are having sex several times a week, you tend to really miss it when it's gone. Consequently, my weekend tryst with Amber was a welcome release. But soon it would be time for what I really craved.

After Amber left on Sunday, I talked to Will for an hour or so, before making a quick dinner and going to bed early. Despite the long nap Amber and I had just a few hours earlier, I still fell asleep quickly. Feeling the crisp, clean sheets on my naked skin certainly helped. The next day I woke feeling quite refreshed and went to work with a spring in my step. All my regular physical therapy patients commented on my sunny disposition.

I talked with Will that night and learned that the conference was a big success for him and his company and they were going out to celebrate that night. He said they may be out late, so we probably wouldn't get a chance to talk until he got home. I told him to have fun, but that his cock was mine. He understood what I meant and promised to behave as much as he could. We said our goodnights, and I went to bed thinking of a plan for the next day.

This morning I woke up earlier than usual. I put on some yoga pants, a sports bra, and a long sleeve T shirt before heading out for a three mile run. I ran over the plan in my head again and got myself all worked up. I suppressed the thoughts as much as I could on the way back to the house. After a quick breakfast of toast and eggs, I went upstairs to shower. It had been a few days since I shaved, so I had to spend a bit longer on my legs and armpits. I also made sure my pussy was nice and smooth. After the shower, I got dressed in my scrubs and headed to work.

I got to work about 30 minutes early and started on the day's paperwork. I wanted to be sure I left on time today. I love my job as a physical therapist, but today it was all I could do to keep my attention on my patients and not watch the clock. At about 3 o'clock, Will sent me a text saying his connecting flight was on time and he shouldn't be delayed. This made me even more anxious, and the last two hours seemed to drag on forever.

Finally 5 o'clock was here. I quickly said goodbye to my co-workers and headed home as fast as I could. When I got home, I confirmed with Amber that she was still going with me, and changed out of my work clothes. I took a quick shower to freshen up, and dried myself off. I put on the lacy navy blue thong and bra set that Will loves so much. The front lace of the panties just barely cover my mound and the bra is cut to just cover my nipples. I squeezed into a pair of tight jeans and put on a green blouse. After fluffing my hair in the mirror and touching up my makeup I decided my look would have to do. I didn't have a lot of time to make it perfect. I scarfed down a quick reheated dinner (gotta keep my energy up) and headed out the door to get Amber.

"Uhhh, Kirsty," Amber said nervously as I zoomed passed another car about half way into our drive to the airport. "You think you could slow down a bit?"

I looked down at the speedometer and it said 85. "Oh shit," I swore before taking my foot off the gas. "Sorry. I'm just excited to get Will."

"I know you are, but we should probably get there in one piece." She looked at me and started laughing.

"What's so funny?" I asked while shooting her a quick look.

"You are," she answered. "You're as giddy as a school girl about to go on her first date."

"Well...I miss him," was all I could say.

"I know you do," she said before placing her hand on the back of my neck. Her fingers lightly played with my hair. "You're just so adorable about it. It's cute." I stuck my tongue out at her and kept driving.

Thanks to my lead foot we got to the airport far earlier than I anticipated. It would be another 30 minutes before Will's plane was scheduled to land and another 10 or so until he made it through the airport to where we had to wait. After parking, we made our way inside and found the nearest arrival screen to check the status of Will's flight - American 4069, On Time. I started to get antsy.

"Come on. Let me buy you a drink," Amber said while taking my hand and leading me to the nearest out of security restaurant. I found a table near the entrance and claimed it, while Amber went to order. After a few minutes she came back with a glass of water and a tumbler of whiskey.

"This is for you," she said handing me the tumbler of light brown liquid. "You need to take the edge off."

"Thanks," I said with a smile. I took the glass and downed half the liquid. "Cheers," I said with a grimace.

Amber laughed. "Cheers," she said before clinking her glass to mine. "Feel better?"

"Yes. Thank you," I said before giving her hand a squeeze. I wanted to get my mind off waiting. "So how was work the past two days?"

"Oh, not too bad," Amber said before taking a sip of her water. "Yesterday I had a couple engagement photo shoots. Today was a bunch of outdoor yearbook photos."

"Good thing the weather held out for you," I said.

"Yeah, it hasn't been too bad out the last two days. How was work for you?"

"Pretty good. Today I had my last session with a couple patients," I said before sipping my drink.

"Oh that's cool," Amber said. "Glad to hear they are getting better."

"Yeah, it's good," I said with a smile. "I love seeing people getting better over time."

"It sounds very rewarding," Amber said.

"It is," I agreed.

My phone buzzed as a text from Will came through. {Just got off the plane. See you soon.}

"He's here!" I nearly shouted. I quickly swallowed down the rest of the whiskey and took Amber's hand. I walked as quickly as I could to the exit of the secure area, nearly dragging Amber behind me. Once at the exit, I couldn't stop bouncing around while craning my neck to look for Will.

After a few minutes, I finally spotted him. I squealed and waived my hand in the air to get his attention. He shot me a big smile and waved back. When Will was safely out of the secure area, I ran to him and jumped into his arms. I wrapped my legs around his hips and held his head to give him a big kiss. He kept me aloft by holding my butt with his large hands.

I broke our kiss and looked him in the eyes with a big smile. "Oh my God, I missed you so much," I said. "I'm so happy you are back."

"I can see," Will said. "If you promise to welcome me like that every time, I may have to travel more often." I gave him a playful smack on the shoulder and he put me on my feet.

"Oh, Will, before I forget..." I started while pulling Amber toward us. "This is Amber. You may recognize her from the gala a few weeks ago." Amber held out her hand to shake Will's.

Will took her hand and gently kissed the back. "Among other places," he said with a wink and a smirk.

"Oh you are terrible," I teased him.

"Thank you for taking care of Kirsty for me this weekend," Will said.

"Oh it was my pleasure," she replied.

"So I hear," he grinned, causing Amber to blush deeply.

"Be..have," I scolded Will. "Come on let's get your bag before you completely embarrass poor Amber."

I hooked my arm in Will's and we walked to the baggage claim area. While we waited for Will's suitcase to arrive, Amber and I asked him about his flight, which seemed to be uneventful. He said there was a cute flight attendant on the last flight that his young and single co-worker was trying to hit it off with, but to no luck. Finally, Will's big blue suitcase came rumbling across the conveyor belt. He heaved it off and pull up the retractable handle. "Alright, let's go," he announced and we started the hike back to the car.

When we got back to the car, I pressed the remote to unlock the doors and open the trunk. Will put his suitcase and backpack in the trunk and closed the lid. I opened the driver's door and was about to get in when, Amber stopped me. "No no, I'm driving," she said and held her hand out for the keys, making a gimme motion with her fingers.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"I am driving," she said again. "You two in the back seat and get cozy."

"Fine," I said with exasperation. I didn't want to argue with Amber over this. I surrendered the keys and opened the door behind the driver to get in the back. I couldn't see, but Amber flashed Will a quick wink before they both got in the car.

I quickly came to terms with Amber's suggestion and was snuggling up to Will before Amber had finished adjusting the mirrors. As she drove around the parking garage looking for the way out, Will pulled me close to him. I looked in his eyes and gave him a devilish smile. In no time, we were making out like teenagers. I pulled his head against mine as our tongues danced with one another from mouth to mouth. His hand roamed up and down my body to reacquaint itself with my curves.

Amber finally found the exit and pulled into the ticket booth. She handed over the ticket and her credit card to pay. She saw a strange look on the attendant's face and looked over her shoulder to see me straddling Will's lap, his hands gripping my ass, and my tongue trying to work its way down his throat. She chuckled and looked back at the attendant. "Kids these days....amiright?" She took the receipt the attendant held out and drove away. As I made out with Will I looked out the back window and saw the attendant stick his head out of the booth to watch us drive away. I giggled and waved goodbye to him through the back window before returning my attention to Will.

Muffled moans and groans emanated from the backseat as we continued our hedonistic acts. I pressed my hips into Will's and the bulge in his lap poked back at me. I moved to kneel next to him and ran my hand down his chest to his lap. I squeezed the bulge lightly and Will groaned into my mouth. My fingers unfastened his belt and started to work on the button of his jeans. I broke our kiss and turned to Amber. Through the rearview mirror, I said to her, "Sorry if anything you are about to see offends you." I returned my attention to gaining access to Will's growing cock.

"It takes a lot to offend me," Amber said while sneaking a peak through the mirror. "You two have fun back there."

I finally managed to unzip Will's fly and pushed open the sides of his jeans. A dark wet spot had formed on his grey boxer briefs. I rubbed his dick through the thin material and his head rolled back against the top of the seat as he let out a long moan. I leaned into his ear and whispered "Let me show you how much I have missed your cock."

Will helped me push his jeans and underwear down to his knees. His half erect cock sprang forward, it's thick head glistened with precum. I grabbed it by the base and licked my lips before shoving half of it into my mouth. "Ahhh fuck," Will groaned as my tongue ran circles around his cockhead, lapping up the salty precum. My lips formed a seal around his shaft as I started to work it slowly in and out of my mouth.

I felt his dick grow and thicken in my mouth. My head bobbed faster and took in more of Will's cock with each pass. My tongue pressed against his shaft and tickled the ridge of the head. "Oh fuck, baby. That feels so good," Will moaned. His head rolled back again and he grabbed a handful of my hair. Soon he was lightly pressing the back of my head to get me to take more of him down my throat. Normally it wasn't an issue for me to deep throat his thick cock, but the angle I was forced to take in the car was not conducive to this.

I sucked out more precum as I slowly worked my mouth up his shaft. My tongue returned to circling the thick head as I switched to holding the shaft with my right hand. My left hand was now free to play with his heavy balls. My fingers drew another deep moan from Will when they gently squeezed his bare sack. As my fingers tickled his balls, I started to bounce my head on his shaft again. By this time the combination of spit and precum began to fill my mouth and run down his dick. Soon I was pumping the shaft with a twisting motion, as I slurped the thick fluid into my mouth and down my throat.

Eventually, I had to come up for air. I continued to stroke Will's shaft as I removed my mouth. Thick slimy tendrils connected my lips to his purple head before snapping and splashing against my chin and his curly patch of hair. As I breathed heavily, Amber looked back in the mirror, "Are you ok back there?" She asked, before immediately following with "Holy shit, that is a big cock." I responded with a smile that was sloppy with spit and precum. Will was too far gone to even register that Amber said anything. I gathered my hair to one side and took Will's cock back into my mouth.

As we hurtled along the freeway, my fist and mouth moved faster and faster up and down Will's dick. My tongue swirled around its head each time I reached the top. Wet slurping sounds bounced off the walls of the car. Will wrapped my hair in his fist and was encouraging my effort with his deep moaning. Each time the tip of his cock hit the back of my throat would register a wet gack.

Soon I felt his leg begin to tremble. "Oh fuck, I'm going to cum, baby," Will warned me through clenched teeth. My head stopped moving as I sucked on the thick head of his cock, my tongue bathed it with a swirling motion. I furiously turned my fist along the length of his shaft. "Ahhh, ungghh, fuuuuckkkk," Will groaned as he shot his cum into my mouth. I flinched as the first shot of semen hit the back of my throat. Several jets of thick fluid coated my tongue and I gulped it down hungrily. A few drops of white goo escaped my mouth and ran down the length of his shaft. I quickly licked it up and resumed pumping the last remnants onto my tongue.

Will collapsed into the back seat of the car, breathing heavily. My head remained in his lap as I licked his retreating cock, cleaning it of spit and cum. When I was done, I sat up and leaned in to give Will a deep kiss. After a few moments, I broke our kiss and said, "Welcome home, baby."

"Holy shit," Will said between breaths. "That was the best welcome I have ever received."

"Well done, you two," Amber said from the front seat. "And just in time, I might add. We are getting close to our exit."

I helped Will pull up his underwear and jeans, then snuggled into him as he zipped the fly and fixed his belt. Soon, Amber was pulling off the highway and driving through town. The whole time, Will and I were in the backseat trading soft kisses. We were both surprised when Amber pulled the car into the parking lot of her apartment. "Where are we?" Will asked.

"My place," Amber said. "Sadly, I have another early morning tomorrow, so I must take my leave. I would wish you two a good night, but I don't think you will need any help from me."

I took Amber's hand and gave it a gentle squeeze. "Thank you for coming with me, and thank you for driving back," I said.

"My pleasure," she said with a warm smile.

"Hey, do you want to get together at the end of the week?" Will asked.

Amber thought briefly. "I would love to, but I have a wedding to shoot this weekend. Can I take a rain check?"

"Of course," I said with a smile. "I'll give you a call Sunday?"

"Sure thing," Amber said before opening the door. "Night guys."

"Goodnight," we said as we got out of the car to move into the front. I gave Amber a hug goodbye before getting behind the wheel. We waited to see the light turn on in her apartment before pulling out of the parking spot.

"So do you want to get something to eat before we head home?" I asked.

"Oh that would be great," Will said. "I haven't had anything since breakfast."

"How does sushi sound?" I asked.

"Perfect," Will said while stretching out an arm and placing his hand on the back of my neck.

In 15 minutes, I was pulling into a parking spot near the sushi restaurant. Will pulled me close and gave me a quick kiss before we exited the car. Being a Tuesday night, we weren't surprised to see the restaurant was nearly empty. Fortunately, the room was dark enough to hide my messy face. I excused myself to the ladies room while Will found us seats at the sushi bar and ordered some saki for us. I returned refreshed and gave Will a kiss on the cheek before taking my seat next to him. The chef came over and said he would be happy to take our order, but because it was so late, it would be a limited menu. We assured him that was fine and placed our order. Will caught me up on his trip as we ate our meal.

Eventually, I noticed we were the only customers left in the restaurant. The chefs were wiping down their workstation and the hostess was leaning against her podium, trying not to give us a dirty look. I checked out my phone and it said 10:30. "We should probably get going," I whispered to Will. He looked at his watch and quickly agreed. After paying our check, we thanked the chef and hostess profusely for letting us stay so late. Will took my hand and led me back to the car.

Will's hand rested on my leg for most of the ride home. His thumb lightly stroked my outer thigh. About halfway home he broke the silence with, "That was a pretty hot ride from the airport."

The dark car interior hid my blushing. "Yeah it was," I answered. "I wish I could take credit for it, but it was all Amber insisting that she drive back."

"No matter," Will said. "It was great either way."

"I'm glad you liked it," I said. After a beat or two, I said, "You know it's good we got that out of the way."

"Why is that," Will said turning to look at me.

"Well..." I started. "I know how you work. Now that you have cum once, you will last even longer when I get you home."

Will laughed. "Is that so?"

"Mmm hmm," I confirmed while nodding.

"You really think I'm such a sure thing tonight?" he asked playing along. His hand slid higher up my leg. His touch made my pussy warm.

"Oh I know so," I replied with confidence.

Will looked out the window as I pulled onto our street. "Yeah you're probably right," he laughed.

I pulled into our driveway, put the car in park, and turned it off. I reached for his chin and turned his head to look at me. I stared into his warm brown eyes. "Now get upstairs," I said sternly. Will looked back into my eyes and swallowed, but said nothing.

After we got out of the car, Will followed behind me on the short walk to the front door. I unlocked the door and stepped in. I was barely in the house when Will grabbed me from behind and shoved my back to the wall. He shut the door hard and pressed his body into mine, as he gave me a deep forceful kiss. His tongue pushed its way into my mouth and began to dance with mine. He palmed my pussy through my jeans, and I moaned into his mouth. His mouth traveled down to my chin and across my jawline. Soon he was sucking, licking, and kissing my neck. My hands flew to the back his head and gripped his hair. "Oooohhh Wiiilll," I moaned. I wrapped a leg around his and his hand took a firm hold of my butt. As his mouth devoured my neck, his free hand cupped my breast, squeezing it through my blouse. "Yeeesssss," I sighed as he touched me for the first time in nearly a week. Although we had sex several times a week, it had been a long time since Will had attacked me with such passion.

Will's mouth stopped it's attack on my neck and he took a step back. I steadied myself against the wall and looked at him. My now tousled auburn hair partially blocked my view. His normally soft brown eyes burned hot with lust. Without saying anything he grabbed my blouse with both hands and ripped it open, causing me to gasp in surprise. A couple of buttons flew across the room and landed on the hardwood floor with a ping. He gazed at me as I breathed heavily. The blue lace of my bra strained to contain my heaving bosom. Will jumped at me and buried his face in my cleavage. I held his head against me and moaned, "Yesssssss."