Three Friends Ch. 03: Airport Pickup

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Will was still resting on the bed with his feet on the floor, arms stretched out above his head. He turned his head to look at me when I emerged from the bathroom and gave me a warm smile. "God, I love your tits," he said watching them bounce slightly as I walked.

I laughed slightly, before saying, "You always say the most beautiful things."

"It's true," he replied. "They are quite lovely."

"Well, thank you," I said while kneeling between his splayed legs. I gently picked up his limp dick with one hand and cleaned it with the other. Will closed his eyes and sighed as I worked.

"Not too cold?" I asked.

"No, it's perfect," he replied.

After giving his cock a good once over, I wiped up the rest of his crotch. When I was done, I carefully placed his dick down and gave the now soft head a kiss. "Love you, big guy," I said drawing a gentle laugh from Will. I stood and went back to the bathroom to rinse out the washcloth again.

When I returned to the bedroom, I found Will had moved up the bed and was laying with his head on a pillow. I crawled up the bed to join him and he welcomed me with an outstretched arm. I snuggled into the crook of his shoulder and threw and arm and a leg over him. We rested in silence for a few moments before I said, "I hope that was a sufficient welcome home."

Will wrapped his other arm around me and squeezed me tight, and replied, "Mmmm, very much so. Thank you for that, sweetie." He gave me a wet kiss on the forehead.

"You are most welcome," I said before kissing his chest just above his nipple. "I am glad you are home again."

"Me too." He gave me another squeeze, then asked, "Did I break you?"

I laughed softly. "Not yet," I said. "But you came close. My pussy is a bit sore."

"Guess I will just have to try harder next time."

"Mmm, guess so," I said.

Will turned to look at the clock. "Holy crap. It's past one," He announced. "It's gonna be tough getting up tomorrow."

"About that..." I started.

"Yes?" Will asked a bit puzzled.

"So do you think there is anyway you could take tomorrow off? I already took tomorrow as a personal day."

"Did you now?" He asked. He thought a moment. "Yeah I could probably manage that. I don't think there is anything important going on. I'll have to call in in the morning though."

"Yayyy!" I cheered while clapping my hands lightly. "I get you all to myself."

"Can't wait," Will said before nudging my chin up with a finger. He gave me a kiss before saying, "We should probably call it a night."

"Probably," I agreed before yawning slightly. "I'll get the light." I kissed Will's chest again before getting off the bed. I walked to the door and shut it most of the way, then turned off the bedroom light. The dim moonlight lit up the room enough for me to make it back to the bed without running into anything.

I slipped under the covers and slid to the middle of the bed. Will spooned up behind me and draped an arm across my chest. I pushed my butt into him slightly and closed my eyes. Will's slowing breath was hot against my neck and relaxed me further. In no time we were both fast asleep.