Three Friends in College Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She continued being facetious about my whole new persona. It was just like close friends to jest with each other in a loving way. Huerta had always been like that with me. It made me feel that much closer to her. Deep down, I knew that she always had my best interest at heart. Even when I was present for the 'orgy', she genuinely cared for me asking me the next day if I was good with what happened. There was no way either of my girlfriends were going to leave me on a limb or hurt my psyche. I truly felt like one of the girls as they were now treating me. I did wonder how far this type of relationship would go. What if they changed over time and wanted to settle down and get married? Could I change back to my original self? Wearing panties was initially a private fetish. Now it was very open to both girls and even their sex partners. The trip to the lingerie store was another step and the makeup was the final test. I had to admit, I just loved seeing myself in the girly things and all made up. I was way past the point of no return.

When Huerta finally moved to town, she stayed with Andrea. She was eventually going to get her own place. The first order of business for her was to take me out shopping. She made no bones about it. They were going to turn me into a girl constantly unless I was working. They made me promise to grow my hair even longer. I was a little concerned that I might be pushing the line there but no one at work seemed to object. In today's technological society, freedom equates to productivity.

We first went to an upscale lingerie store that had more adult items. The Victoria's Secret merchandise was good quality but more for daily needs. I had panties for that. I was wearing panties all the time then. I kept one pair of male underwear in case I had to go to the doctor for any reason. The merchandise was indeed more risqué than at the Secret. Huerta bought some crotchless panties in her size. She also bought some in my size.

"See, Gennifer, we can match when we have 'girl sex'."

I got a couple of negligees and one long sheer duster. Huerta said she would love seeing my little dick through the material. She thought it would be a turn-on for both of us. I also got several pairs of hold up stockings and a garter belt.

Then we were off to a shoe store. We didn't go to top of the line shoes because I had no need to wear them to work. She had me try on higher heels than I was comfortable with. She assured me that they would set off my legs and make me look fuller and sexier. I got a red pair and a black pair. The sales lady seemed to enjoy measuring and fitting the shoes on my feet. Being small of stature, I was amazed that I actually wore the same length shoe as Huerta.

Now I had a growing wardrobe of skirts, tops, bras and panties. I kept my place but slept over with them when we had special 'dates'. The 'dates' consisted of the girls doing my makeup and dressing me for a night out. What we called 'lesbian' dates. It was all joking to let me know that they thought of me as a girl with other needs. The girls were always being hit on in the clubs. Eventually the fateful night happened when a young guy asked me to dance. Up until that point I suppose I was thought of as a wallflower who was too shy. They assured me that I was prettier than half the women in the world. While this was encouraging, actually filling the feminine gender role was a stretch. The girls had given me plenty of pointers about how to walk in high heels, swing my ass and such. I was still wearing a wig even though my hair was plenty long. I just couldn't get it styled because of my day job. I was content to display my feminine 'Gennifer' mostly on the weekends.

So here I was in a chic club. A guy asked me to dance. I accepted reluctantly. His name was Adam. His body type was not that much different than my male persona. He had a few more muscles but didn't look much over twenty. When he asked me my name, I easily told him Gennifer. He held me close and we danced a few numbers. At the end of the last dance, he kissed me on the cheek and escorted me back to our table. Both Andrea and Huerta were there drinking. They encouraged him to sit and have a drink with us.

I was trying to limit my drinking so I could keep my wits about me and remember to act and talk feminine. I probably had one too many and was getting more loose. Andrea and Huerta were making sure that Adam stayed. They flirted with him but mostly directed his attention my way. As more alcohol flowed, he began running his hands up my leg under my skirt. I was not ready for this. Seeing this, Andrea and Huerta left to go find a few of the guys they had previously danced with. That was not a problem with Andrea's basic good looks and Huerta's massive breasts topping over her U bustline blouse, any guy was ready to dance with them. What was surprising was that they had not picked out a stud to fuck them already.

Left alone with Adam, I had to find a way to keep his hands somewhat below my crotch. My little cock was held in place by a tighter-than-normal bikini but I was still afraid that he might touch it and find out that I was a genetic male. When his had moved above my stocking tops and fingered my garter suspenders, I had to think quickly. I kissed him on the lips and hugged him causing his arms to move from under my skirt. I wish I could say that it was just an emergency reaction and that I was repulsed by kissing another guy. In fact, it was hotter than I could have imagined. They girls had adopted me as a 'girlfriend' but now a guy was trying to get into my panties. He parted my lips with his tongue and frenched me like I had never had before.

Even my 'girlfriends' had never kissed me so passionately. I sucked his tongue into my mouth and swirled mine with his. He placed his hand on one of my breasts. Thank god the girls had talked me into purchasing a pair of realistic breastforms. I was sure he could feel the fake nipple protrusion under my bra. Finally breaking the kiss, I excused myself saying I had to go to the ladies' room for a quick second. He promised to stay there. I didn't have to pee. I just wanted to re-adjust my little dicklet. I was so bound up with the panty gaff that I was not completely hard. I tucked my little dicklet between my butt cheeks and pulled the panties up as high as I could. When I walked back to our table, I was able to keep my thighs close together. Not only did that cut of the circulation to my dicklet, but it also made my girl walk even sexier.

When I returned to the table, Adam proceeded from where we had left off. He kissed me firmly. Thankfully, I had touched up my makeup and applied a fresh coat of lipstick. I felt hot. I mean girl hot. My dicklet was freshly tucked and I expected him to touch me very shortly. His hand moved up the stockings again. He played with my garters as he moved toward my sex. My hope was that my scrotum was pulled in front enough to simulate vaginal lips. I could not let him penetrate under my panties. I had to do something before that. As I gently pulled his hand away, I kissed him again and placed my other hand on his hard cock. It seemed to make a pretty good bulge in his slacks. Not huge by any means, but quite firm. He placed his hand over mine and had me rub up and down his cock.

Nervously I scanned the dance floor. Huerta was watching intently. My eyes must have shown fear. She moved toward me. Thank god, she was going to save me. She got back to the table and I pulled my hand from his bulge. I greeted her and so did Adam. He, however, was not as happy to see her as I was. She downed more of her drink in one gulp.

"What are you guys up to?" she asked.

The irony was amusing. She meant it as a normal expression that people use every day. Referring to a group using a collective noun. I almost burst out laughing thinking how it was literal in this case. But not really, I reasoned. Tonight, I was not Garrett. Tonight, I was Gennifer. Huerta was timely to place a damper on the body exploring that was going on.

As Adam was looking toward the dance floor, Huerta leaned to my opposite ear.

"Why don't you take him to the parking lot and get him off?"

I turned ten shades of red. I probably looked like a scared child.

"I can't do that, Huerta." I whispered.

"Well, it is not right to leave him with blue balls, either."

"What should I do. I am not gay."

"Honey, we had this talk. You are a fine-looking girl. He is a good-looking guy. What is gay about that? I love to suck pussy. I am not gay."

"I can't, Huerta."

"Okay, Baby. Let me do it for you. Okay?"

I nodded.

She leaned over to Adam, giving him a clear view down her top. Her breasts were literally falling into his face.

"Hey, Adam, want to dance with me?"

He looked at me and I nodded consent. It was all up to Huerta now. On the dance floor, she pressed her beautiful boobs into his chest. She twirled and brushed his crotch with her full ass. While she was in that position, she grasped his hands and pulled them around her body to her midriff. He ground his cock into her plentiful ass. Somehow, she moved his hands up to her big breasts. I was amazed at how quickly she had made him forget about getting into my panties. His eyes were glazed as he fondled her twin beauties.

They danced a couple of numbers. I saw her kiss him deeply and then whisper something into his ear. He shook his head up and down indicating approval. She grabbed his hand and pulled him through the crowd. In the meantime, Andrea came back to the table with at guy. She kissed him gently and then dismissed him.

"Where's Huerta?" she asked.

"I don't know exactly. She chided me for not taking Adam out to the parking lot and getting him off, as she put it. I just couldn't do that."

"Why not, Gennifer? I saw him feeling you up. You didn't like it?"

"It's not that, Andrea. I am not gay."

"Fuck, bitch. I thought we talked about this. We are not gay either. We love big cock. You should learn to love big cock. I mean, I love it when you make love to my pussy but a little cock wouldn't hurt you."

I was stunned. She was smiling and I didn't know whether she was totally serious or pulling my chain. Her stare did not give any indication either. I just left it there. Was she really encouraging me to have sex with at guy?

After about thirty minutes, Huerta came back in by herself.

"Where's Adam?" I asked.

"Oh, he is still in his car. I think he is going to leave. You owe me one for this, Gennifer."

"What happened?"

"None of your business, Bitch." She blurted out, but she was smiling and gave me a pat on the cheek.

Huerta and Andrea wanted to go back to Andrea's.

"Come on, Gennifer." Huerta said. "We are going back to Andrea's and you are going to make it up to me. Besides, I was jealous when Andrea told me about seducing Gennifer before I moved in. I want your hot, pretty, painted lips all over my dripping pussy. I will tell you about your boyfriend while you eat me."

We all made it back to Andrea's apartment. Huerta stripped as soon as we got in the door. She left only her high heels on.

"What are you waiting for, Girlfriend? My pussy is so hot and wet. I need a girl's mouth on me right now."

I started taking my clothes off also. When I was down to my bra and panties, she lay down and told me to get after it.

"As they say, Sweetheart, it's not going to suck itself. Lick me while I tell you how I substituted for you. Matter of fact, kiss me first and see if you can still taste Adam's cum in my mouth."

I pursed my lips to hers. She grabbed me behind the neck and pulled me into a deep French kiss. I did indeed taste his cum still on her breath. I dropped down to her dewy sex and began licking her sweet secretions.

"Umm, Honey. Just like that. When you copped out, I took Adam to the dance floor and let him explore my soft round breasts. He was so hot from feeling you up that I was afraid he might cum in his pants. I told him that if he wanted, I would go with him to his car and give him a blowjob. Before we even got in, I undid his slacks and pull them down. Followed by his briefs. His cock was about average. I was glad that I didn't promise to fuck him. He was just too small for me. He would have been great for you but you were playing hard to get."

"Anyway, I got in and took my blouse and bra off. His seat was pushed way back and I began sucking his cock. Then I moved my boobs up to engulf his dick and titty fucked him for a while. He loved my boobs on his lap and felt them up quite a lot. He tweaked my nipples with his fingers and I thought I was about to cum myself. So, I moved back to his cock and deepthroated him. I licked is balls while he was in my throat. I guess no one has ever done that to him. He couldn't last much longer and started cumming in my mouth. I let him fill me up and swallowed his load. I kissed him with cum on my mouth. I held his head just in case he had a problem tasting his cum. I sat on his lap and swung my boobs all over his face. He was trying to suck my nipples but I didn't stop long enough. Then I put my bra and top back on. I was so horny. I just had to have a girlfriend to finish me off."

I was licking her pussy as she related this to me. Her pussy was making more and more lubricant. With my saliva added, she was wet from waist to thighs. Every so often I would look up and see her massaging her big breasts and pulling her nipples. When she came, she wrapped her legs around my head and squealed in a high pitched voice. She was bucking her hips against my face. I licked her hard clit and she came more and more. Not fully sated, she pushed me off her and said, "OH, yes, damn Gennifer. Tonight is the night. Get those panties off and fuck me with your little girl cock."

I couldn't believe it. I did not hesitate. I kicked the panties across the room. My little dick had never been this hard. She held her arms to me and I mounted her. She guided my little stiffy into her well lubricated sex and pulled me all the way in. I managed to penetrate her this time. However, I didn't last long. When I started cumming, she held my face and kissed me on my painted lips. It was so erotic.

Meanwhile, Andrea had come in when Huerta had started squealing. My little dicklet immediately softened and slipped out of her drenched pussy. I had deposited a reasonable amount of cum in her. As I moved off her heaving body, Andrea took my place. She was totally nude. She sucked Huerta's pussy and ate all my cum. When they were both finished with the oral, Andrea mounted Huerta and placed her pussy directly on Huerta's. Huerta spread her legs and allowed her lover to bump pussies with her. Andrea moved around more and kept banging her hot snatch into Huerta's puffy vaginal lips. She managed to get into a position (don't ask me how) that I swear their clits were bumping. Andrea was grinding up and down; side to side. Suddenly, they both came. Huerta's face flushed and Andrea pounded her clit with her own. I had no idea that women could cum like that. It was an amazing and totally erotic sight. After it was all over, we collapsed on Andrea's bed.

After fifteen on twenty minutes, Huerta asked me, "So Gennifer, did you like what I did for your new boyfriend?"

I didn't know how to answer. She went on.

"One good turn deserves another, Honey. That was amazing sex. Your tongue and face were so good I just had to let you fuck me with your little girl cock. Actually, that was hot. I mean I really like big cocks but I thought it was time to break your male cherry. I am not going to substitute for you like that anymore. Next time you if you turn a guy on that much, you can damn well suck his cock also. Capiche?"

At that point, I didn't have many regrets about the path I was going down. Huerta and Andrea treated me to a better understanding of what I would call a somewhat pansexual lifestyle. I was beginning to live my feminine persona more comfortably. What WAS more surprising is that I felt more comfortable and confident in my male persona at my work. It didn't go unnoticed to my supervisors and even some of the partners. I got two good promotions and subsequently the pay raises that went along with them. In my off hours, I retreated to being Gennifer about 80% of the time. I was venturing out alone dressed more frequently. I would grocery shop as Gennifer. Some of my casual male clothing could be worn unisex so I didn't have to add all female attire. However, I did enjoy shopping for Gennifer while I was Gennifer.

Huerta and Andrea had times of their own both together and with their male dates. They kept me informed when they were going out with their boyfriends. They had several apiece. At that time they were mostly friends with benefits. They were both eager to share just what each guy had in the way of accoutrements. Both agreed that none of the guys were worth a shit at oral sex. This lent credence to Andrea's theory that guys with big cocks were not as skillful lovers as other guys. They mostly wanted to hop up and fuck the shit out of a girl until they got their nut. Then they expected the partner to fawn over them about how good they had fucked her.

One night after they both had been on dates and we were all at Andrea's, Huerta said it best.

"I like the guy as long as he is fucking me with a big cock. After that I will take either one of your tongues in my pussy to clean me up properly. Since you both like cum, I would call it a win-win."

I was having enough oral sex with both of them so that I really didn't get horny for pussy. Huerta would return the favor occasionally after I had gotten her off with my mouth. She and Andrea had an active sex life together also. I was treated to some fairly fresh creampies along the way. They seemed to enjoy me eating the fresh cum from their pussies even more than if we just had oral sex together. What we came to call 'plain vanilla'. Creampie sex was called, well.... 'Creampie'. Sometimes one of the girls would call me up and tell me to meet them at their place and she would bake me a creampie.

After a time with Huerta settling into her new job, she approached me with an offer. She asked if I would be interested in sharing an apartment with her. We could afford a better place if we went in as roommates. My recent promotions and Huerta's new job made it possible.

"That way, Gennifer, if I have a guy over, you are just my girl roommate. Oh, and sorry if you have a girl or guy over, the same for me. I didn't mean to overlook you. Since you are Gennifer full time except at your work, you can do anything that comes up. Or should I say 'cums' up. Anyway, I don't see why it wouldn't work even if for some reason Gennifer were to disappear. We are already involved regardless of which persona you are in at that time."

I didn't have to think about it very long. Of course, I would love to live with Huerta. I had no jealousy issues whether she was fucking Andrea or a stud with a big cock. In fact, I could give Huerta great head and some dick if she wanted it. Naturally, getting to fuck her was more of a pity bone for me but she said that I earned it by giving her great orgasms orally.

We got a lease on a beautiful two-bedroom place and moved in. I threw out some of my furniture and bought some better stuff. Along with Huerta's stuff, we had more than enough to furnish the place comfortably. Huerta helped me decorate my bedroom. She said that a pretty girl like 'Gennifer' should have a pretty feminine boudoir. Huerta and I slept together about half the time. She said that when she was ready for some 'lesbian sex' she didn't want either one of us to have to slink back to our own beds. It worked out very well and we got to know each other even better. That was how she and Andrea did when they first became lovers.