Three Friends in College Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow," he said. "That was one great blowjob."

"I am glad you liked it."

As we lay together, I managed to keep him occupied with hugs and feels. I fondled his soft cock as we talked. Generally, after a man cums, he is not in the mood for conversation. Adam was different. He continued to treat me kindly and kept up the conversation. We talked about Huerta and I told him more about Andrea. It was a chore but I managed to keep him occupied enough to break the intense sexual mood. Post coital bliss can be turned in any direction. I wanted him to feel comfortable with me. I had no idea how I could keep him interested without revealing my secret. We listened to more music. In due time I could tell that he was getting antsy. If he was not going to get any vaginal sex it seemed that he was content to make his goodbyes and go back home.

I couldn't wait to tell Huerta. Seducing a good-looking guy on my own was a major accomplishment. I really loved sucking his cock. Even more so than sucking Nathan's much bigger cock. It was so erotic, so sexual. I had to admit that the experience made me a full believer. It was not just an adventure now. I was hooked on being a girl and hooked on sucking cocks. I just loved the feel, taste and texture of a huge load of cum. My own would never satisfy me from then on.