Three Friends in College Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,595 Followers

What eventually became more routine after we got comfortable sleeping together is what Huerta described as 'clitty bumping'. Since I didn't often penetrate her because of my size, we would get naked and I would rub my little dicklet on her pussy. She liked to be on top and ride me cowgirl. That way she could direct my dick directly to her clitoris. The friction made it like she was masturbating. Her clitoris rubbing the underside of my 'clitty' made me cum eventually. In fact, this lasted longer that vaginal sex for me. It was mutually exciting for somewhat different reasons. She preferred to be on bottom at the very end. That way when I came, I would shoot my cum on her belly. Immediately I was to lick my cum off her and more often than not we just went to sleep. The next morning she would give me a kiss and a knowing smile.

Since I was only Garrett at work and the time it took me to bathe and slip into my girly stuff, I no longer bought anything masculine. Shampoo and deodorant were all feminine products. The only concern I had was someone at work catching a whiff of my Secret deodorant. Unless they were close to me for an extended time, I didn't think it would be noticeable. So much work is done with teleconferencing and face time that I really didn't spend that much time face to face with co-workers.

Gennifer was no longer my secret. Garrett was my secret. When Huerta had company, male or female, I was just the pretty roommate. I learned how to keep my body hair from growing. I was fair skinned anyway and as a male I only shaved about once a week. I used more razors than the normal person because it was better to shave with a very sharp razor each time. I had special hiding foundation just in case and my makeup was always on except when I slept.

A big step came when Huerta hooked up with Nathan again. They had gone to a club together and Huerta invited him back to our apartment. I was ready when they came in. Huerta didn't need to call ahead and warn me as she knew that I was always made up and wearing sexy lingerie. I slept in the filmiest of gowns, baby dolls and panties. The couple came in. Apparently Huerta had explained to Nathan that her roommate, even though she might look familiar, was Gennifer. He greeted me warmly and kissed me on the cheeks. Huerta excused herself to 'slip into something more comfortable'. I got Nathan a drink and sat it down next to him. He took my hand and guided me to sit with him.

"It is so nice to see you Gennifer. I really like your lingerie. I hope that I didn't disturb you coming in with your roommate. I really love that you didn't scurry around and put on sweats to keep modest. You are lovely in that gown."

"Why thanks, Nathan." I stuttered.

About that time Huerta appeared. She was in a mid-thigh, pink baby doll with her red heels still on. Her amazing breasts were standing out under the thin lingerie. Her big areolas and hard nipples were so prominent that she might as well have been naked. Her massive breasts rested high on her torso. I was often amazed how such big breasts rode so high on her frame without sagging. I mean the volume did extend over most of the top of her. They were almost below her belly button, but not sagging. Just big and round and erotic. She wore no panties. I got up to move away from Nathan.

"No, Baby, don't move. I have plenty of room on the other side of him. I don't think Nathan will mind having two girls around him."

She sat down and took a drink of his cocktail. She kissed him on the lips and rubbed his chest with her hands. Nathan returned the kiss and put his arms around her. She guided his hands to her breasts and he felt the beautiful orbs. She raised the baby doll top and moved his hands under it. As he kneaded her breasts, she held his hands closer to her. She kissed him again and felt his hardening cock.

"Let's go to the bedroom, guys." Huerta said.

"I will excuse myself and let you two have your time."

"No way, Honey. I promised Nathan some girl-girl action before we had girl-guy-girl action. You get in there and help me take care of this hunk."

I didn't have the gumption to cross Huerta. I knew she was not doing this for Nathan's benefit. She was about to carry me across the threshold and I knew it. I didn't know what was expected of me but I knew that Huerta was in control and that I was about to have a different sexual experience above sucking her pussy. She pulled her gown off as she approached the bed.

"Gennifer, help me get our guest out of his clothes."

I helped him out of his shirt while Huerta unbuckled his belt. When we moved his briefs down his legs, his ten-inch black cock flopped out. Huerta kissed the head and offered it to me. We were both on our knees and the stern look she gave me was enough for me to take his cockhead into my mouth. She rubbed his precum mixed with our saliva all over my face.

"Get on the bed, Honey."

I followed her lead and lay down. She straddled my face and then had Nathan position himself so she could suck his cock properly. I knew my job. I licked her flooding vaginal lips. She dripped her honey dew onto my whole face as she fucked me with her pussy. The more I kissed her pussy, the more she sucked Nathan. She came and squeezed down on my head. I knew I just had to wait until she relaxed her grip so I could breathe again.

When she relaxed, she got off my face and had Nathan stick his cock in my mouth.

"Fuck that Bitch's mouth, Nathan. Fuck her face like I just did. She loves it."

I raised my head enough for him to thrust his big cock into my mouth deeper. I tried to open wide but I just couldn't take him any deeper.

"Easy on her Nathan. She is a virgin. Relax Honey and let him fuck your mouth. That's it slow and steady. Relax your throat. Easy Nathan. Giver her a little more."

When he did, he hit the back of my throat. I gagged and started coughing up phlegm. Luckily, he pulled back just in time. Huerta was satisfied with my first attempt at cocksucking and knew not to press it.

"Fuck me like a dog, Nathan. Baby lick me pussy while he fucks me. Please."

She got on her all fours and placed her pussy above my mouth. I knew this was doing damage to my makeup but no one was concentrating on it right then. When she was in position, Nathan entered her pussy and plunged his cock deep into her. His big balls touched my chin as he bottomed out in my girlfriend. When he moved his cock back a little, I instinctively knew to lick her slit and the bottom of his cock. Their juices were all over my face now. My lipstick was a mess. He fucked her hard and then soft. Then he would plunge deeply into her and bottom out in her cervix. Huerta would scream as he invaded her womb. They were giving off musky wild sex odors and I was getting soaked.

As Nathan started to tense up, Huerta felt the difference and knew he was about to blow his load.

"Cum in her mouth, Nathan. Pull out and choke that Bitch with your cum."

Without any hesitancy, he stroked back and Huerta pulled my head up slightly. Nathan's first shot squirted into my eyes and across my forehead. The next one and the ones after that were in my mouth. I was full and leaking cum from the sides of my mouth. Huerta told me not to swallow. She turned and took the last few dribbles from his cock and then kissed me. Our cum covered lips met and we kissed like lovers. She pusher her tongue into my mouth and pulled my face firmer to her lips making me give up part of the mouthful of cum he had put there. We swapped cum until we eventually swallowed it all.

When we were done, Huerta and Nathan began fucking again. I took this as my exit. I went to my shower and washed everything. I then dried off and re-did my makeup. I put on panties and a fresh gown. I wore my heels and went back into the living room. Nathan and Huerta fucked for about three hours more. I gave up and went to bed. Now I was a full-blown girl. Not only had I tasted cum again. I had sucked a cock and got it straight from the source. I did notice that the taste of fresh cum was different and in fact, sweeter when he came directly into my mouth. Eating a creampie was different in that it contained the secretions of both partners. The combined juices had a more tangy and more musky flavor. There was a little more after-taste from them. Nathan's cum directly from his cock was sweeter tasting even than my own fresh cum.

The next morning while I was eating breakfast, Huerta came into the kitchen and kissed me on the top of the head.

"Nice evening, huh, Gennifer?"

It was an ice breaker, I knew. She was making sure that I was not having any societal induced regrets. Everything that she and Andrea did was without regrets. They were so open and honest with me about what turned them on and what satisfied them sexually. I didn't even stutter for I knew the conversation was coming.

"Oh, yes, Honey. You really know how to pick them. That cock is absolutely magical. When he came in my mouth, I noticed how fresh the cum was. When I eat you out after he cums in you, there is more of a dull flavor. His cum directly from the straw is really sweet. Mine tastes good, but his is full bodied, thick and sweet. I wonder why we taste differently. And I just love licking your pussy while you are getting fucked. Your clit is so hard. I wanted to suck your little girl cock about as much as I wanted to suck his huge black cock."

"Yeah, well, okay, Sweetheart. That is fine but don't think you are going to take him from me. He fills me up so good. He hasn't mentioned taking my back door so I assume he is not into that. I think I am going to buy us a big black dildo about the size of Nathan's cock. That way we can practice taking him deeper. With a little work, I think we just might be able to deep throat him. Sounds like fun anyway. So, was that your first cock?"

"Absolutely. I knew you would eventually get me to do it. When you sucked Adam's cock you told me that I should do it myself. I was sure you wouldn't rest until I did take one in my mouth. What is even more funny, I didn't even think the work 'gay'. Now that I am Gennifer, I don't see it any differently that you fucking him. Speaking of Gennifer, GARRETT needs to get to work. Thanks for sharing, Sweetie."

"Oh, speaking of Adam. Nathan and I saw him at the club last night. He looked disappointed that I was with Nathan. He made eye contact with me several times so I went over and gave him a hug. I also told him that my little friend, Gennifer, was disappointed that I had taken him outside, showed him my boobs and sucked him off. I mentioned that you were very shy but would like to see him again. So why don't we go to the club and see if he is there. Now that you are a true cocksucker, you might start practicing deep throating on him. It will be easy. I could easily take him all the way down. He is nothing like Nathan. But I guess not many men are."

Sucking Nathan's cock sort of happened quickly. I didn't have time to think about it. Now Huerta was suggesting that I seek out Adam and consummate our new relationship myself. I thought about it all day at work. Could I really do this? I mean, what if he wanted to fuck me. I could hardly keep the fact that I had a dick instead of a pussy. However, Huerta had given him a blow job in his car and he didn't know anything about her pussy. Could I get him to just stop with a blow job? There was no doubt about it, I, Gennifer, liked the taste of cum. And straight from the source was definitely better. I planned to get a new bra that lifted my breastforms more and created some cleavage. I had seen videos of how to do it. You had to wear two bras. The first one tighter with the breastforms in it. Then the top one to push everything together. You just added a little makeup for effect and voila, Cleavage. I was also going to wear stockings and a garter belt. I would wear the tightest gaff to make sure 'little peppy' stayed in place tucked in my butt cleavage. If he managed to feel under my short skirt, I hoped he would think that the loose skin of my scrotum was vaginal lips. I was excited beyond belief. I could not wait go get home and masturbate. Or better yet, maybe Huerta would give me a blow job when I told her how I was going to prepare to meet Adam.

That evening I talked to Huerta about my plans. I went into detail about how I was going to dress just like I had been planning all day in my thoughts.

"Damn, Baby," she said. "You are a little slut, aren't you?"

"Well," I replied in my best falsetto tone, "Gennifer is a slut, I guess."

"That's okay, Gennifer, we all have some slut in us. Have you told Andrea yet?"

"No, I haven't talked to her."

"Well, let's just get that little Bitch on the phone and see if she can come over and help us with your wardrobe."

She called Andrea and I could hear them giggling on the phone. Andrea did not have plans that evening and was coming over in about two hours. I ran to the mall and purchased the underneath bra and picked up some eye shadow and glitter for my eyes. When I got back both girls were there drinking and playing around with each others boobs. I could see that Andrea's nipples and areolas were red and distended. I smiled at Huerta and nodded to Andrea's boobs.

"Slut." I giggled.

Huerta and Andrea enjoyed the humor and went about helping me select a short skirt, navy scoop top, garter belt and stockings. Andrea was intrigued about my plan to create some cleavage. Both she and Huerta never had that problem. God, how I wished I had boobs like them. I would settle for Andrea's firm C cups. No many women had boobs like Huerta anyway. That is unless they were massively fat. Huerta was more solid than anything. She could never be mistaken for a skinny model. She was more like a big breast model. Often, I wondered why she had not at least tried adult modeling. Her boobs were so round, soft and her areolas were very large with hard nipples in the middle.

The girls had me fix the bras and create my new cleavage. They helped me with the shadowing. When we got through, I had the appearance of a slim girl with a solid B cup. My heels had gotten a little more slutty as I gained confidence. When we finished, they were both impressed. The plan was to go to the club that weekend and hope that I ran across Adam. Huerta had already put in a good word for me. Hopefully, we could pick up where we left off. Now I was directed and confident that Gennifer could pull this off. I hoped to strut my stuff and make him so horny while dancing that he would beg me for a blow job. The only thing would be how to stop him at just a blow job. I hoped that he didn't have any phobias in case he reached too far under my skirt.

Huerta and I went to the club late on Friday night. She soon was pairing off with a guy she had fucked before and I knew she would be fucking him again later. It was just a matter of where. At first, I did not see Adam. I danced with a couple of guys but nothing seemed to click. I guess I was disappointed that I might not see him at all. Not that the guys didn't try to feel me up. My cleavage was very subtle but definitely an upgrade from my previous attempts. One of the guys danced with me closely. I could feel his hard cock rubbing against my body. While dancing with him I saw Adam out of the corner of my eye.

After the song was over, I made my way directly to him. He had also noticed me. My mind was made up. The new 'Gennifer' was going to get some cock. When we met, I kissed him firmly on the lips. He gave me a big hug and we danced. After a couple of tunes, I kissed his ear. He responded by pulling me closer and our lips met. I stuck my tongue into his mouth. He was pulling my hips closer to his hardening cock.

Enough of the foreplay. I whispered in his ear, "You want to come to my place and let me take care of what has just come up?"

"Heck yeah." He responded.

Huerta had driven us to the club, so we didn't have to decide whose car we were taking. On the way I told him that I knew Huerta had blown him the night we first met. He was a little reluctant to discuss it at first but I assured him that it was okay.

"Anyway, Adam," I said, "No way I could compete with that giant rack of hers. Heck, I love her breasts too."

When we got back to our apartment, I fixed us some drinks and we sat on the sofa. I selected some light music. We got to know each other properly. General information, just to break the ice. Shortly he moved closer to me and put his arm around me. His hand cupped my breast as he kissed me softly on the lips. My head was swimming. It wasn't the alcohol. I was about to go one-on-one with a guy. Sucking Nathan's cock was more like catering to Huerta. This was all Gennifer asserting her feminine charms.

He reached his hand to my knee as we kissed. I was getting turned on myself. I rubbed his hardening cock through his slacks. This time I was not going to chicken out. He ran his hand up my stockings stroking my thighs as he moved up further. To stop the progress, I began unbuckling his belt. My little dick was bound so tightly in the gaff and between my butt cheeks that there was no way blood could engorge it. Nevertheless, I worried that I might bulge too much. When I got his pants open, I pulled them down to his ankles. I got up and pulled his underwear down exposing a hard six-inch cock. Just like Huerta had said. It was a good start for me. He kicked his shoes off and the pants and briefs were next. I spread his legs and got between them. I had unfastened my skirt and stepped out of it. I kept my top on just in case he might pull my bra up over my shapeless boy chest.

I took his cock in my hands and slowly moved up. I kissed the head of his cock. It was circumcised and bright pink. As I licked around the head, I kneaded his balls with my hand. He was starting to leak precum. I held his cock firmly letting a large dollop ooze out of the tip. I placed my lips over the head taking all of the precum and what was to follow as I took him deeper. I had thought about this moment a lot. I was determined to give him every good a blowjob as Huerta had. I took my time. Slowly I would take him deeper then move back out and lick my saliva off. When I was about four inches down, I stopped and moved to his balls. I licked his scrotum and underneath. He was enjoying it and moved forward allowing me to get closer to his nether region. I licked just short of his anus. I took each of his testicles into my mouth and slobbered all over his ball sack.

He was stroking my hair and moaning as I licked him all over. Gently I started taking his cock into my mouth again. This time I went deeper. I was trying to relax my throat muscles so I wouldn't gag. As I got to my choke point, I moved back to get used to the length. I didn't want to thrust too deeply. I worried about my gag reflex. Being my first time, I wanted to gradually get used to the sensation. Cupping his balls and holding his cock, I started back down. I had most of him in my mouth. I was determined to rest my lips on his pubic bone.

With one final movement, I was all the way down. My eyes started to water and I worried about my makeup. In addition, I was producing a huge amount of saliva as I took him all the way in. As I released the depth, I slid him about half-way out. This time I thrust forward a little more forcefully and his cock hit the back of my throat again. Each time I pulled back, my saliva just dripped down his cock. His balls were wet with my throat juice. I massaged his balls and felt the slimy wetness. I am sure some of his precum was in the saliva. He tasted really good. I kept this up until he started raising his hips up to meet my downward thrusts.

I assumed he was enjoying it. I knew I was. As he moved his hips upward, I knew that he would cum soon. The tight restriction in the back of my throat was getting him closer to climax. I felt his cock spurt the first of his cum into my mouth. I moaned in delight as he groaned his pleasure. Now all I had to do was hold on and he would finish the remainder. Each time he spurted a new cum shot, he grunted and I moaned. He came a great deal and I had to swallow each time. After about eight thrusts, I could tell that his load was mostly out. I pulled back and took his cock in my hand. I moved my lips back and looked at the tip of his cock. It was still very hard. I watched as he leaked the last remnants of his cum. It was slowly making its was out of his tip. I licked each drop until she started softening. God, how I wanted to kiss him with his cum still on my lips. I decided that it might not be best to press the envelope this first time.

jealouscuck
jealouscuck
2,595 Followers